Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hah...he's having a few guy fantasies fulfilled today," Penny said amusedly. "I bet we could fulfill a few more."

"Yeah...but just me now," Anna declared.

"OK...OK, I'll go. See...He's still hard. Oh, what a fuckin' beautifully big dick you have there, Davey Boy. Mmmm," she said as she bent to kiss it and lick off the remaining drop of cum that oozed from the tip.

"You're right...he is tasty," Penny added after licking her lips erotically again.

"Okay, git!" Anna commanded.

"Well, I hate to suck and run, but your girlfriend here has plans for this," Penny said as she lightly slapped my engorged dick. It swayed like a flagpole in a stiff wind from the blow.

When Penny was gone, Anna got up on her knees on the couch. She moved closer to me and looked into my eyes. That beautiful face so close, I could smell her intoxicating perfume and was drowning in the soulful brown eyes. Her smile seemed to make everything right.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Definitely."

"Well, let's forget about her for now. This is about you and me. I know you've probably guessed my intentions by now. We even hinted about it last time. I want to give you something for being so sweet. Just lean back and let me do that work."

"OK."

Anna kissed me. I could taste myself in her mouth. Her tongue was like an attacking serpent, entering my mouth and seeking mine. She moved into my lap, straddling me gently pushing my cock flat onto my abdomen with her groin. Her skirt rose high on her pale thighs giving me plenty of wonderful leg to see. We resumed kissing.

The delicious kisses and tongue caresses, along with her hand massaging the head of my cock, were driving me crazy. We kissed for what seemed a long time but was probably only minutes. The kisses were full of passion and desire until Anna finally leaned back.

I watched in total rapture as she smiled and began unbuttoning her blouse. With each opened button, more and more creamy white skin exposed. The swells of her breasts appeared then the lacy black bra beneath. With the buttons undone, Anna removed the blouse and tossed it onto the coffee table.

If my cock had thought about losing its stiffness, it was certainly impossible now. The image of my beautiful Anna in just her bra was unbelievable. I was mesmerized by the ample curves and delicious softness of her covered mounds. I couldn't have been happier just then, staring at her for hours, but when she reached back and removed the bra to join her shirt, my cock pulsed with a fresh bead of pre-cum as I took in her loveliness.

I'd seen my share of breasts on the Internet and in Playboy and none were more beautiful to me than hers. They were wonderfully proportioned to her body, if not on the bigger side. Her nipples, placed high on each breast, were a beautiful deep pink. The aureoles were over an inch across with a delicious-looking distended nipple. They looked wonderfully suckable as they extended out about half an inch in her excited state.

"Oh, my god," I muttered, still staring.

"Thanks...you like them?"

"They're magnificent...incredible...the most awesome...."

"You want to touch them?" Anna asked, smiling at my string of adverbs.

I didn't answer. Of course, I wanted to touch them in the worst way. My hands seemed to move in slow motion as if reaching for something hot. First I caressed the very bottom of each magnificent orb. The skin was indescribably soft to the touch. The firmness of her breasts was proof of her tender 18 years. My fingers couldn't resist moving to the nipples and marveling as I pulled the awesome little buds back and forth like rubbery nipples on a baby's bottle.

Heaven couldn't have been any better than where I was at that moment. Anna smiled as I examined and probed the delicious mounds like a kid with new toys.

"You want to kiss them for me?" Anna asked with a knowing smile.

Again, no answer was necessary as I helped her come to me. I put my face between the two soft pillows of her tits and breathed in her scent...the scent of a goddess and my cock pulsed again. I was leaving a pool of wetness near my bellybutton and worried I might cum just from the touch of her. Every second was like my fantasies and wet dreams all coming true at once. I have masturbated to these very thoughts of her countless times, but nothing could compare to the reality of the moment.

My face nuzzled between the soft mounds, first one side and then the other. I planted tender kisses in the narrow space between her tits. Eventually, I moved over the left one and kissed my way to the nipple. I stopped briefly to examine it up close. It was beautiful, erect and drawing me like a magnet. My tongue flicked out and licked first along the side of her slightly bumpy aureole and then over the protrusion of her nipple. Each lick was like the sweetest ice cream to me.

"Mmmm...nice," Anna moaned aloud. "Suck them, David. They so want to be sucked."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I took the tender little bud between my lips and sucked lightly on it. I even ran my tongue over the tip as I sucked the whole nipple. My hands never stopped touching and kneading the marvelous flesh for one second either.

"Oh, that's so wonderful," Anna praised. "Now, the other one please."

I immediately switched, as she asked, and worked my mouth on the right nipple as skillfully as I knew how, which wasn't very. I tried to think of what I thought would feel good to her and applied it. I must have been doing something right as Anna moaned appreciatively.

"You're good at that," Anna complimented. "I could let you do that for hours."

"I'd like to," I replied with a big grin.

"Yeah...but I'm too horny for you," Anna declared.

She leaned in. "I want to fuck you," she whispered in my ear. Her hot breath made my dick twitch.

"Oh, god...I can't wait any longer to feel you inside me. Would you like that? Would you like to fuck me with your big cock, David? I'd love to be your first."

"Oh, god yes," I groaned.

Anna just smiled and slid off my lap. She stood before me between the couch and coffee table. Her fingers undid the button at the hip of her skirt and pulled the zipper down. Loosened, the skirt dropped to her ankles and she stepped out of it. Her panties matched her earlier bra, black and lacy. She was a vision of beauty I wanted to remember forever. I tried to absorb every second to replay in my mind later.

I would have liked to watch her just standing there for a long time, but all too quickly she moved her fingers to the waistband of the panties and pushed them down. 'Oh, my god,' was my only silent, mental reply as I watched her little brown, narrow landing strip of hair come into view followed by the pouted lips of her incredible pussy.

Her panties hung up briefly on her moist gash, a testament to her state of arousal. I stared, in a total trace, as she stepped from her panties and removed even her shoes. Now she was completely naked before me...a vision of a woman goddess and pinup potential for any boy's locker door. Her knowing smile of her beauty, and its effect on a young guy's psyche, only added to her charms and allure.

I felt no embarrassment just staring at her. She seemed to want me to drink her in and I did just that. My eyes plotted her body like a captain of a ship examining his maps. They were forever drawn to that most secret and enticing part of all, between her gorgeous and slightly parted legs. It was the treasure on the map that I couldn't stop looking at. I realized Anna was laughing and tore myself from her precious gifts to look at her lovely face questioningly. Was I that much of a nerd, ogling her like this?

I followed her eyes to my cock. I immediately saw what she might be amused about. Reclining on the couch the way I was, my cock was pointing straight at the ceiling, and twitching like a big divining rod. Pre-cum flowed from the head and a string of it had stretched from where she had it down on my abdomen to the head now. It looked like a spider's single strand of webbing.

"You must like what you see," Anna said jovially.

"You know it!" I replied with a grin.

"Does this help?" Anna asked rhetorically as she raised one leg onto the couch beside me.

The action opened her pussy more to my viewing pleasure and I could see her inner wet pinkness. Her pouted pussy lips were swollen and completely shaved bare. All around her sex, except for the cute strip on top, was bare and beautifully exposed to my view. She further excited me when her hands, which had been caressing her tits briefly, now parted the labia for me. Her exposed inner wet gash let me view the small tender lips inside, the hood that protected her yet unexposed clit, and the slightly visible entrance to her inner being.

If my cock wasn't twitching enough before from viewing her, it did a dance now. I became afraid if she just touched me, I'd go off like a volcano.

"Beautiful," I managed to say in an exhalation of air.

"Thanks," Anna mused.

She pushed her pelvis out further and spread herself even more. The hood around her clit separated more and the little nubbin became visible. So was the path down her pussy to the treasure tunnel below.

"Oh, god!"

"Ha ha," Anna chuckled.

She let go of herself and moved to me. She pushed my open legs together and once again straddled my thighs. Her pussy was now within six inches of my over-stimulated cock. I suddenly worried I'd cum at the mere touch of her body and she must have seen the look on my face.

"We need to go slow, huh?" Anna asked.

"Yes...you're too beautiful for me."

"That's a nice thing for you to say. I'll go very gently. Just try to relax."

"Okay, but I'm not sure I can."

"Don't worry, if you cum I'm sure I can get you up again. Just tell me if you are so I will be ready."

"Okay," I agreed, still unsure I had that kind of control right now.

Anna moved back and knelt down between my legs on the floor. Her hands went to my thighs and then she leaned forward and kissed the top of my right one. Her kisses were light and tender and traveled slowly north. When she neared my excited cock, she switched over to the other side and repeated the process. I watched, as if in a trance, as she eventually neared my pre-cum soaked cock.

Anna's mouth and tongue worked down below my cock to my balls. She obviously knew what she was doing because I didn't cum immediately from her touch. However, the sensations of her tongue and lips on my balls, like earlier, were exquisite. I relished each tender contact and let her feast on my nuts. She pulled them from my body with her talented lips and bathed them in her saliva. When they were soaked she could rolled them like encased eggs in their sack. She took each in her mouth and licked and caressed it with her lips.

It was unbelievable.

Finally, her hands sneaked up, almost without me noticing, and took hold of my cock. Her touch was gentle and only lightly caressing at first. I watched her pretty fingers and they traced lines up and down the sides of my cock. Again, I barely noticed, as her mouth shifted to slide up the lower part of my shaft.

When it reached the pinnacle of the head, her teasing tongue lightly flicked the split of my knob with menacing delight. She peered at me over the top of my dick, her mouth in a mischievous grin.

"You need me to make you cum or can you handle more?" Anna asked like a teacher testing her pupil.

"I think I can handle more now," I stated, somewhat accustomed to her touch now.

I hadn't exploded on contact like I feared and now I felt I could last for a little bit longer. Anna spit on the head of my cock and gently rubbed it in. Maybe I spoke to soon, as I witnessed that action with a major spasm of my cock.

Anna chuckled and climbed further up my body. She tore my shirt over my head to join her in total nakedness. She brought those exquisite tits to my mouth and let me have her nipples for a few moments to suck and lick. I made her coo and moan a few times before she moved again over me. I looked down to see her pussy inches above my rock hard cock.

"Here goes," Anna informed me. "You ready to fuck me, David?"

"God, yes."

"Good...because I want to feel the huge hard cock of yours far up inside me. Oh, and don't worry about cumming inside me. I want you to. It's okay," Anna proclaimed.

"Oh, geez."

Anna reached between her legs and took hold of me. She gently aligned me as she settled lower. I trembled with the first touch of contact but held steady. She moved me around slightly until the position was right. I felt the first touch of my cock to her cunt, and the first delicate pressure of her inner tunnel spreading open.

She hesitated a second with me nestled at her door. I was barely in but we both could tell this was going to be a tight fit.

"Oh geez," Anna now said. "You feel so big. I'm going to have to go slow, which should help us both."

"OK," I responded, already thrilled at the first touch and squeeze of her incredibly warm, wet pussy.

The descent was maddeningly slow for both of us, but delectable nonetheless. The first trouble she had was taking my huge knob. When that finally popped past her stretching outer ring, her inner sheath protested every agonizingly slow inch. Her extreme excitement helped as her wet channel opened to take in the biggest cock her young pussy had ever felt, but Anna still struggled between slight pain and incredible feelings of being opened up like never before.

"Oh my, your cock is enormous. It's filling me completely. It's so good."

When I was only halfway inside her, Anna, who had been looking into my eyes as I watched her pussy envelop me, looked down to see her own progress. She couldn't believe I was only halfway in.

"Good god, there is so much more. I don't know if my little pussy can handle all of you, but we'll see."

I couldn't say anything, but looked to her face. She actually grimaced a little as she lowered herself slightly more. Another inch or two and I felt something deep inside her nudge up against my cock. In my limited knowledge I thought we were as far as we could go. My thoughts were somewhat confirmed when Anna stopped and groaned.

"Oh, what a fuckin' massive pole you have," she declared. "Oh god, it feels enormous inside me."

Anna stopped there. She relaxed a little and got used to the fullness and the tightness of my cock buried deep inside her. Eventually, she started pulling off a little before settling back down. The pace was maddeningly slow for me, but exquisite nonetheless. I wanted nothing more than to roll her over and pound her tender delightful pussy into a mind-blowing orgasm for both of us.

I wanted to try and not be a jerk like so many teen-aged boys and cum too early for her to join me or get off herself. I'd read enough about sex to know I didn't want to be that kind of lover...not to any women, but especially not to my adorable Anna.

My hands went to her breasts and she smiled down appreciatively as she increased her pace ever so slowly. I didn't know it at the time, but her slow tempo was probably as much for me as for her. The pace gave me time to experience the wonderful warmth and tightness of her vaginal sheath as it squeezed me like the most incredible velvet glove.

My fingers teased and tweaked Anna's nipples as she rode faster on me now. I began to sense she was getting very aroused. Her pussy had loosened slightly and it no longer felt like I was stretching her uncomfortably. Surprisingly, my own orgasm, though still simmering below the surface, was not quite ready to boil over for some reason. I could only think the slowness of the earlier pace had allowed me to gain back a modicum of control. However, at the speed Anna was now getting to, that was bound to change.

"Mmmm...so good...so deep...oh, I have to fuck you harder."

I listened to Anna and pulled her down for a kiss. Her tongue immediately invaded my mouth in a tempest rage. Her speed amplified the growing need rising in my already tight balls. She battled tongues with me as she bounced on my rigid pole, probing the depths of her precious cunt.

Anna soon reeled back into a sitting position atop me. Her head thrown back to the ceiling, she howled as her body trembled. She rode me furiously now, bucking her hips up and down, and slapping her cute ass against my hips. I had seen her cum on my fingers before and I was pretty sure she was there again.

"Fuck me...oh...fuck me harder, David. Oh...I'm going to...."

Anna's words trailed off in a quiet, wordless scream of expelled air. Suddenly, my own orgasm crested like a tidal wave that had waited forever to reach the island shores. I pushed off the couch several times into her now clinging and twitching cunt. Every ounce of my strength lifted her up on my cock as if it was a pole to sit atop. In seconds, I exploded like a cannon inside her, basting her inner core with white hot heat and pulses of liquid, human, virgin seed.

"Mmmm...ah...," Anna groaned above me.

Sweat began to form on both our bodies as each of our orgasms ran like wildfire through over minds. With each spasm of my cock inside Anna, I felt like my energy was transferring over to her. She rode me like a banshee despite my cock battering her cervix and forcing more of me inside her. Our climaxes seemed to last forever, but within a few moments, the bliss coursing through our bodies slowly drained away and what remaining energy we had with it. When my hands finally fell away from Anna's perfect tits, and also from holding her up, she fell down on top of me, her breathing as ragged as mine.

We lay like that for several minutes, breathing together in massive doses of oxygen to recover from our exertions. All too soon my cock began to soften and the copious amount of cum that I had deposited deep inside Anna began to stream down my shaft to soak my balls and the couch below. Anna felt it too and rolled off me, laying tenderly against my side while still recovering like me.

"Whew," she finally gasped. "That was great."

"Yeah?" I said, proud that she thought I did well for my first time.

"Mmmm...I love your big cock," Anna praised then snuggled even closer yet to kiss.

We kissed passionately for several moments before she pulled away. She looked at me and smiled.

"Did you like your first time?"

"Definitely."

"You're a good lover," Anna complimented as her hand encircled by cum-slickened dick.

I was proud she said that and watched as her hand rubbed our combined juices along my cock. I had definitely gone soft, but new life might be possible. Her hand felt good.

"Gosh, I think a flood is coming out of me," Anna said, giggling, and let go of my dick to cup her hand over her pussy.

Anna stood with her hand still between her legs. I watched her cute ass as she made her way to the counter near the refrigerator and retrieved some tissues. She used her other hand to wipe herself as she held out the cum-soaked hand until she could get to that too.

Satisfied she'd cleaned up well, Anna grabbed a few more tissues and two fresh beers then brought everything to the couch.

"You want these?" Anna asked, handing me some of the tissues. "Another beer?"

I took the tissues and the beer. I set the beer down so I could clean the major wetness in my groin, around my genitals and down my ass. I tried to soak up some of the wetness on the couch and Anna retrieved some more tissues to help me. We got it pretty well, but hoped it wouldn't leave a stain.

"We better cover the couch next time," Anna said with a grin. She wasn't worried as long as her parents didn't find out.

I was elated she mentioned another time. We sipped our beers together on the couch. I couldn't have been happier at that moment. Still both naked, we hugged on the couch and pulled a comforter over us against the cooling day. Outside, clouds were rolling in and with the lost spring sunlight, the day grew cooler by the hour.