Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked as we listened to the music. We liked many of the same bands and most of the same TV shows. However, we differed on foods. She liked sushi and fish. I liked steaks and pasta. Anna's hand couldn't seem to leave my dick alone and she played with it under the comforter as we talked. Despite distracting normal conversation, she soon had me growing hard.

"Does he want more attention?" Anna asked wickedly.

"He's rarely satisfied around you," I said jokingly.

"Good," Anna amused. "But I don't think my little pussy is ready for your monster fella here again so soon. How about I do something else?"

"Sure."

Anna smiled menacingly and disappeared under the comforter. I felt her climb between my legs on the floor and pushed my legs further apart. Then she pulled on my hips indicating she wanted me closer to the edge of the couch. She peaked momentarily out from under the comforter and retrieved the two tissues remaining on the table. She then disappeared again and I felt the tissues being placed below my balls on the couch.

Anyone coming up the stairs would see a strange sight. I looked abnormally slouched down on the couch and without a shirt. The oddity, though, was the huge bulge between my legs and over my groin below the comforter. It moved a little, giving away the presence underneath. I felt Anna's hands caress my dick and her hot breath only inches away.

Anna had just started licking the very sensitive spot just under the head, making my cock grow stiff in her hands, when we both heard the door to the garage open and close. Anna barely had her head out from under the comforter when we heard someone step onto the first few stairs. In the next instant, we heard Anna's mom yell up, "Anna!"

"Yes, mom," Anna called back, having trouble hiding all the panic from her voice.

"I'm going out to the store on a few errands," her mom called. "I'll be back in about an hour."

"OK."

"Everything alright?"

"Everything is fine, Mom," Anna said, trying to sound convincing.

"Okay, I'll see you soon."

"Bye."

"Bye, Sweetie."

With that, we heard the garage door close again and a minute later the Regal started up. Another minute went by and we heard it backing out of the driveway. I think I held my breath during the whole conversation and until we both heard the garage door close again.

"Whew," I gasped.

"Don't worry," Anna claimed. "She's never come up here before."

"If she had, we'd be dead meat," I professed.

"Yeah, it would look bad, but I think she knows enough not to disturb me up here."

"Oh, have you done this kind of thing a lot?" I asked.

"Well, not so much here," Anna stated with a grin. "You know though, I've had a little experience, right?"

"Yeah, I gathered that a while ago."

"When did you first know?" Anna questioned.

"Penny kind of gave it away in the driveway that first day before my birthday."

"You haven't heard anything at school or anywhere before that?"

"No."

"Oh, OK," Anna said.

"Should I ...."

"Hey, I have an idea. Let's go to my bedroom," Anna proposed.

"Why...we're comfortable here, aren't we?"

"I have something in mind I think you'll like," Anna said, already standing and reaching for her clothes. "Come on."

We dressed quickly. I wasn't happy to be squeezing my hard cock back in my pants, but the smile on Anna's face told me I might like what she had in store. When we were both dressed, she grabbed my hand and led me out the garage and to the back door. It had been several years since I'd been in Anna's house and much of the decorating had changed. I remembered most of the rooms though, and quickly knew she was pulling me toward the stairs.

Moments later, we were closing the door to her room.

Her room was completely different than I remembered. Gone were the cute little girl dolls, pictures and decorations. Instead, the walls were donned with posters of bands and a few solo artists. The colors were more bright and bold instead of the pastels I remembered as a kid.

Anna immediately began stripping off her clothes and indicated for me to do the same. I reluctantly followed once she assured me we were alone in the house until her mother got back. Anna was undressed faster than me and she pulled the bed sheets down.

"I've never fucked in my own bed before," Anna said excitedly. "Even though my little cunny is still a little sore, I'd love to fuck you in my bed. Come here."

I walked to where she was sitting on the bed. My cock had remained partially hard given the excitement of going with Anna to her room to do something she said I'd like. As I closed to her, she reached for me and grabbed my cock. Her hands pulled me closer and she bent to it.

"We'd better hurry," she said.

I had virtually no time to worry about whether her mother might arrive home in a hurry before Anna closed off further conscious thoughts by taking my cockhead immediately into her mouth. The warm wetness felt exquisite. Anna's practiced hands stroked my cock and fondled my testicles until I was stiff again. Her mouth sucked deeper, taking me to the back of her throat. She wet my cock with saliva and sucked me to bone hardness.

Obviously wasting no time, Anna let go of my cock to reach into her bedside table drawer. She pulled out some lube and proceeded to smear some onto my already wet cock. Before she put it down, she stretched back on the bed and I watched her open her pussy so she could run more lube into the opening of her vagina.

"Come on, babe," Anna said as she lay back and spread her legs invitingly.

I climbed on the bed and got between her legs. My big cock was throbbing with the excitement of fucking her in her own bed. I'm not sure which of us was more enamored with the idea of doing it in her bed; I only know I moved to her with the same swiftness that her hands on my hips urged.

"Oh, put it in me, David. Look at that huge cock. Did you ever think when we were playing in this room together that one day you would be sticking your hard cock up in my tight wet pussy?"

"No," I lied. I'd thought of it a million times it seemed.

My cock brushed against the opening of her splayed pink cunt. Anna let go of one hip and impatiently guided me to the right spot. As soon as she had me there, I eased forward. My cockhead lodged into the tight opening as if it had never been inside before. I leaned forward some and the lube worked to allow the head to pop inside the first inch of Anna's sweet pussy.

"Oh, god...fuck me with that monster cock of yours, David."

I don't know what came over me, the excitement of the moment, the incredible warmth and tightness of her pussy, or listening to her encouragement, but I thrust forward with considerable force. My cock knifed up into Anna several inches but not without supreme resistance from her vaginal walls.

"Ah...," Anna groaned. "Oh, fuck...you're splitting me open."

I was concerned that I hurt her and stopped all movement. She wasn't interested in that though, and pulled my ass cheeks towards her.

"Do it...drive hard inside me...fuck me like I'm your little whore," Anna growled.

I thrust again with the same force as before and looked down to see over half my cock inside her. She howled again but kept up the frantic pulling on my ass. I gave her a second to feel me tight inside her and thrust again.

"Ah...my god...oh, shit...that's fuckin' awesome," Anna howled. "Don't stop, David."

One more good thrust and I felt like I hit bottom inside her again. By Anna's reaction and grimace, I hit something deep in her womb. She gasped at the sudden fullness and depth of me inside her.

"Oh, Babe...your cock is so big. It feels like you shoved a bat inside me or something."

I looked down and I still had a little more to go, but instead of pushing on, I pulled back a bit before sliding back in. Anna's pussy stretched to accommodate my size in her. Her hands still encouraged me to move on and soon I settled into a slow fucking rhythm.

"Ah...Mmmm...that's good, David. Fuck me, babe."

I increased the pace, and still up on my arms over her, watched in spellbound rapture as her magnificent tits shook back and forth the faster I went. The sight was incredibly erotic and drove me on even more. My cock felt like it was in a sucking hot vortex. Nothing ever felt so good before. The lube made our fucking easier than the first time and soon I was pounding her ass into the bed and watching those spectacular tits shake.

"Oh, fuck...keep going...faster, David...faster...fuck me harder!"

I could feel sweat beginning to wet my forehead and my arms began to ache slightly from holding myself suspended over her. My legs moved in a blur now and my hips pumped my cock deep inside. It was hard to tell, but I was feeling as though I was burying all my cock inside her.

"Mmm...Oooo...do it...make me cum...oh, fuck...keep going," Anna pleaded.

I ignored the pain in my arms and the sweat forming on my face and pounded my cock into her like a piston engine on steroids. My balls were churning with cum as my prostrate coughed up semen to send it on its way. Anna clung to me and screamed loud enough for anyone that was in the house to hear.

"Oh, fuck...ah...cumming...ah..."

I watched her face as her eyes seemed to roll up into her head and her mouth hung open in a silent scream. She seemed to be trying to breathe, but nothing was coming out. Her body shuddered repeatedly as her orgasm tore through her like an earthquake. Her fingers were white-knuckled as her nails dug into my ass cheeks painfully.

Too far gone to slow down, I kept fucking her harder. Sweat dripped off me onto her perspiration slick body. Her climax finally relented and she moaned softly as her eyes seemed to focus again. Her mouth finally closed and she stopped trembling despite my continuous thrusts into her pussy. She looked at me and smiled weakly.

Her tits were still shaking. Her hands still held my ass and pulled me in. Her body even began to respond to the deep pounding my cock was giving her yielding pussy. My arms were trembling with the strain. My legs and back were getting tired too. Despite everything, my body wouldn't give in to exhaustion until my cock filled Anna's pussy with my building load of cum.

"Mmm...keep fucking me. David. That's it...keep going. Cum inside me. Give it to me, baby. Let me feel you shoot," Anna encouraged.

My dick drove deep into Anna a few more times before my orgasm crested with the force of a fireman's hose. My balls released their pent-up sperm like a pressure value that finally blew off. Jets of hot cum sprayed Anna's insides with such force that she moaned delightedly with the hot wet sensation. Her legs were around my waist and she encouraged me to keep fucking. I tried, as my orgasm slowed to a few weak pulses, to keep fucking her.

"Ah...so good, David. Oh, so good."

I think a mild orgasm took Anna as she kept egging me on. Her legs were still strong with energy as she nearly singlehandedly moved me inside her. I slumped to my elbows, my wet chest touching her erect nipples. I groaned into her neck with my final release and could feel her shudder slightly beneath me.

Eventually, when my arms couldn't even handle being on my elbows, I somehow managed to roll to one side. Anna and I panted away until our breath finally returned. It had been one great fuck, but I was so content and exhausted that all I could think about was sleeping. Anna curled up under my arm with her head on my chest. Her insatiable hands played gently with my softening organ.

Soon Anna spoke. "That was wonderful, David. It was everything I'd hoped it would be the first time in this bed."

"Glad," I muttered, still recovering, sleepy.

"You're such a good lover," Anna said as she turned slightly and kissed my cheek tenderly.

"You bring it out in me," I said.

"I love this cock too," Anna said, pulling slightly on my deflating member.

"Oh, god...no more," I groaned in protest.

"Too bad," Anna said jokingly. "We'd better get back out to the garage anyway."

We jumped into the shower together for less than five minutes. We both dried with her towel and dressed as fast as we could. Back in the garage, we were watching TV together for a good 20 minutes before we heard the Regal pull into the driveway.

"I better go help here with the packages," Anna said. "Wait here."

"I should check in at home too," I declared.

"Okay, call me after dinner then," Anna said.

"Sure."

I did call her after dinner, but she had stuff to do for her mother. Her father was also working on something out in the garage, she said. We agreed to meet the next day and said goodbye, but not before she whispered into the phone. She naughtily told me that she still had tissues in her panties to catch more of my cum leaking out of her. She also said that her pussy felt so deliciously satisfied. I told her I was too.