Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Little Brother. Want to go swimming again?"

"I don't know, I was just in there for a while," I replied.

"Please they both said."

Darci, I might have refused, but the thought of swimming again with Katie changed my mind instantly. "Ok."

"Good, we'll meet you out back in a few minutes," Darci squealed as she and Katie dashed upstairs.

I went out to one of the lounge chairs and took in some sun while waiting. The sun was warm and just beginning to make me hot when the girls appeared in the same bikinis as last time. They both looked hot, but naturally my focus was drawn mostly to Katie.

"Come on," Darci yelled as they dropped their towels on one of the loungers and headed for the pool stairs.

"Just a second," I responded, not wanting to appear too eager, while I was remembering the last swim we all had together. "A few more rays first."

"Suit yourself," Darci claimed.

It took them both longer to get into the water than me anyway. I got great views of both their bodies as they slowly descended the steps of the ladder into the pool. My eyes were practically glued to Katie's tits in the same snug suit. Her breasts looked like they would explode from the bra top any second. They were concentrating on the water temp and not watching me, which gave me complete opportunities to stare.

After watching them move around in the water for a while, I got off the lounger. I was feeling hot anyway. Katie spotted me getting up and encouraged me to join them. Probably wanting to show off, I ran to the sidewall of the pool away from the ladder, grabbed the wall for some support, and flipped head over into the pool. My size was a complete advantage in doing this as the pool was about waist high to me. The girls screamed as the water sprayed them from the splash.

"You got my hair wet," Katie complained as I surfaced.

"Mine too," Darci agreed, but neither seemed to upset.

"You're in a pool. What difference does it make?" I pointed out.

"None, I guess," Darci said and started splashing me. Katie immediately joined her.

The battle raged for about five minutes with me against them. There wasn't a dry spot anywhere, even five feet outside the pool, when the girls finally gave up as tired. We all hung together by the sidewall of the pool catching our breath. I tried to steal glances at their tits without being caught.

"I think he likes how tight your suit is," Darci said jokingly. "Especially the top."

"God, I was thinking my right boob would pop out any second when I tried to splash him," Katie declared with exaggerated concern.

"He would have liked that, won't you, Brother?"

"Of course," I agreed wholeheartedly.

"Didn't that happen the last time we were in the pool?" Katie proclaimed.

"I think so," Darci said with a grin.

We swam around and played a game of who could swim the farthest underwater. I won even though both women tried hard. We were back along the wall and the two of them were on neither side of me. They pinned me between them as they asked accusing questions.

"Are you having lots of sex with Anna?" Darci asked.

"We're enjoying hanging out together again," I quipped, evading the question.

"You sure it's just hanging?" Darci continued to press.

"Ha...I think he's not hanging at all," Katie mused.

I knew what they meant and they wanted to hear, details about Anna and me, but I was inclined to keep my sexual exploits with Anna quiet. If they only knew about all we'd done, they'd be shocked beyond belief. I couldn't believe it myself, the recent four-way with Monica, Penny, and Anna for example. My mind was still dealing with the realization too that the girls might have been sucking and fucking a bunch of random guys in cars at the mall. Katie and Darci wouldn't let it go though, and pressed their bodies into mine on either side. I could feel my heat rising being this close to Katie and my sister. Their tits caressed my arms, pinning me between them.

"Oh, come on," Darci urged me to talk. Her hand pulled my chin around to face her.

"Yeah, spill the goods," Katie griped as her hand ran across my bare chest and lower.

"It's not nice to kiss and tell," I declared.

I felt an unwanted stirring in my groin as the girl's hands played over me. Katie's hand ventured lower down my abdomen as Darci whispered in my ear loud enough for Katie to hear.

"She is a hottie," Darci claimed, "I wouldn't blame you for wanting her."

I was beginning to feel embarrassed as my dick reacted to the closeness. I could feel the pressure against the front of my suit. Katie's hand had reached the top of my suit and I could feel her fingers playing with the string tie. Darci kept talking. Her warm breath in my ear.

"What did you think of Monica, Penny's cousin?"

"She's nice."

"Just nice?"

"Most guys like redheads, don't they?"

"I think so."

"Do you?"

"Sure."

"I don't think he's going to tell us anything juicy," Katie said.

"Guess not," Darci agreed.

I took that opportunity to break away from them and swim to the ladder. I didn't immediately climb out, waiting for the pressure below to subside.

Eventually, I announced, "Well, I've had enough for one day."

I climbed out as the girls watched me giggling. Instead of drying off, I let the diminishing sun do it while lying on the lounger. The girls stayed in a while longer and then joined me. My eyes couldn't help but seek glances at their bodies as we talked about college, my work at the park district, and different things. Both girls' nipples poked stiffly at their suits as the cool water of the pool dried from their bodies.

The next day would be Monday and back to work for all of us. As it grew dark, my mother called for dinner. Katie was staying to eat. I left first to change.

After we ate, Katie and Darci retired to her room to change. I went into the basement to watch TV and play a little Wii. About an hour later, I heard someone on the cellar steps, apparently headed for the side door. I figured it was Katie, so I wasn't totally surprised when she instead came down the stairs.

"Hi," she said.

"Leaving?" I asked.

"Yeah, have to work tomorrow at Victoria Secret."

"Must be nice for a woman to work there," I proclaimed.

"Yes and no. The discounts are great but there is pressure to sell lots of bras."

"Sorry, can't help you there," I quipped.

"No...suppose not. You wouldn't look as good in a bra as you do in a swimsuit."

"Thanks...you too."

"Hopefully, I'd look better to you if I had a proper fitting suit. I might have to leave one with Darci so I'm not squeezing into her's all the time and busting out all over."

"I don't mine," I claimed with a smile.

"Oh, yeah...you like my boobs in that tight top?"

"Of course."

"We never did finish our discussion on comparisons from the last time."

"No, I suppose not," I agreed, remembering.

"Maybe we could now," Katie offered with a smile.

I was extremely tempted to take her up on it. Any guy would, but I was already feeling incredibly horny from my thoughts of Monica, the girls at the mall, and the pool, that looking at Katie's tits was bound to have me jerking off as soon as she left, even with the prospect that Anna might still call.

"Ah...You don't..."

"What you don't want to see?" Katie asked with a somewhat hurt tone.

"It's not that, Kate," I said, calling her what my sister did mostly. "It's just..."

"Oh, I think I know. Darci and I are always teasing you and then leaving you alone. I'm sorry about that. I don't like doing that to guys. A boy in high school called me a cock tease one time at a party. I've never forgotten it. I wasn't trying to be. I thought I was just being friendly, even flirty. I should have realized the affect some conversations and guy/girl closeness can have."

"No problem," I claimed.

"Well, now you have to look and give me your opinion or I'll think you don't want to."

Katie didn't wait for a response. She got up and turned up the pole lamp beside the couch we were on and then retook her seat. I noticed as she moved she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples poked at her tank top.

"I left my bra off in my purse," Katie said, sitting back down facing me.

The stronger light across her chest enabled me to even see the darker outline of her nipples through her shirt. Katie smiled as she grabbed the bottom of the tank and pulled it over her head. I felt my already expanding cock pulse with a strong surge as I watched her tits jiggle as she moved. When she threw the tank on the couch behind her, I had my first clear view of both breasts.

"God," I said, with a sudden choked voice.

"You like them?" she asked beaming.

"Beautiful," I gasped.

They were indeed. Perfectly proportioned and with quarter sized light brown aureoles surrounding pinker nipples that stuck out like three quarters of an inch. They looked incredibly suckable. My mouth felt intensely drawn to them. Anna's were slightly bigger, and in a contest might win, but these were incredible tits as well.

"Now you can compare since you've seen both," Katie declared with a smile, remembering our first time in the pool.

"Gorgeous," I effused. "They're spectacular."

"The proof might be in the touching," Katie proclaimed, pushing her chest forward.

"Yeah, it might," I agreed, my hands already moving.

My fingertips played over the extended nipples and I watched them give slightly then bounce back as if extra long pliable erasers. My mouth definitely wanted to suck them. I cupped each breast from the bottom and felt their weight and firmness. The skin was so soft and pale against her slightly tanned body. I jiggled them and squeezed the malleable flesh. They were fantastic.

"They're 36C," Katie said. "I know guys want to know size. Your sister's are 34B if you'd like to know for comparison. Anna's look nice size though too?"

Katie stated the last part about Anna as more of a question than a statement. I couldn't take my eyes from her tits as I replied.

"They're probably close to yours," I admitted, finally let her know something about our relationship.

"Bigger though, huh?"

"Maybe...but not by much," I said hoping to make her feel equally blessed.

"Thanks."

I moved closer to Katie and she didn't pull back. Her chest was still somewhat puffed out, but the look on her face changed as I got close. It looked more concerned. I moved to suck a nipple while watching her face for any sign of refusal. Seeing none, just worry or was it wantonness, I took the right one in my mouth. Her skin and nipple tasted somewhat of chlorine from the pool. I battled the erect nipple with my tongue and sucked gently on the full bud.

"Mmm," I groaned.

"Oh, that's so nice," Katie exclaimed.

I had just shifted to the other when we heard Darci yelling from upstairs to my mother. We couldn't make out what she said, but a second later you could heard her bounding down the stairs. Afraid she was coming down the cellar or looking for me, I pulled back.

"Oh, shit," Katie moaned and reached behind her for her shirt.

I watched Katie pull her shirt on until the last wiggling tit was once again hidden. Her nipples were still clearly excited through her shirt. Thinking fast, I flipped off the TV and the light behind me. There was still a light from the side doorway stairs that gave us some lamination. I grabbed Katie's hand and we ran to the door to the back area and the bathroom. We quickly jumped in the bathroom, not really sure why we were running or hiding. I thought she wanted to hide from Darci and she probably thought I wanted too. One thing was for sure, it hurt to move with my stiff cock rubbing hard against the inside of my pants.

"You think we're safe in here?" Katie asked giggling softly.

"Maybe," I whispered back.

We listened, but Darci didn't come down the stairs, she just proceeded into the kitchen. We could no longer hear what she was doing, but it didn't matter as long as she wasn't coming down the stairs.

"She thinks I went home," Katie stated lightly.

"We might have to wait here until she goes back upstairs," I explained.

"Ok," Katie agreed.

Neither of us it seemed noticed that we were practically hugging in the tight space of the small bathroom. It immediately brought back visions of Anna and me in the same position during my birthday party about a month earlier. My first blowjob with Anna had occurred then. Now, my hard cock pushed through my pants to poke Katie's firm belly.

My hands were on her hips. Hers were around my back and they pulled me to her. I knew she had to feel what was between us. Katie looked up into my eyes, she was so pretty. Her bright blue eyes were the color of the sky on a brilliant clear day. They beckoned you to stare into them and drew in the light I'd switched on overhead when we first entered. Her long blonde hair touched down to my hands on her hips as she leaned into me with her head back. Her lips looked so soft and inviting.

I'd always thought of Katie as untouchable. She was older than me and my sister's best friend. I'd known her most of my life and she seem more of a friend. Only recently have I viewed her for the striking woman she was with a body to die for. She was taller than Anna, more like Monica at 5'7" or so. I wanted to kiss her.

I leaned forward to kiss her but Katie said we better hurry. I was somewhat disappointed not to taste her lips until she pulled back and lowered her hands to the top of my pants.

"Oh god, I've wanted to see this since our last time in the pool," Katie said.

Her eyes were still on me as her fingers curled into the front of my elastic topped shorts to pull them down. Not wanting to miss the moment it popped free, she lowered her gaze like her hands. My shorts pushed the bulge in my pants downward towards the floor as the first of my pubes appeared. Katie moved wickedly slow as if she was savoring the moment.

Finally, my cock began to appear and I heard her inhale loudly. As more inches appear, she gasped out loud. When it ultimately popped free she swore.

"Holy fuck,"

"Something wrong?" I asked, but with little real concern.

"It's so big. I mean I thought it might be somewhat based on what I saw, but I never expected this."

"It's not that big," I said, playing down my pride.

"It's the biggest I've ever seen for real," Katie declared.

Her fingertips of her right hand traveled along the top of my shaft from head to base. Her left hand cupped my dangling testicles as her right tried to encircle the base. See looked totally mesmerized.

"Like it?" I asked.

"Oh god, yes. More than you like my titties I bet," Katie claimed.

"That's not true," I stated.

"Would have to be because this is the most magnificent dick I've ever seen."

"Have you seen that many?" I asked smiling, now the one with the questions.

"No, but a few...and this is the best."

"Thanks."

Katie's hands continued to play and stroke my cock. Her soft hands were wonderful and my cock grew stiff as a board.

"My god, your still get bigger," Katie moaned. "How big are you?"

"Over eight, maybe nine inches," I claimed. "I think it might still be growing with me. The doctor thinks I might grow another inch or two before I'm done."

"Geez. You'll have to show me then...promise," Katie requested.

"Sure."

"Davey," she said, she mostly called me David like Darci, "I planned on just stroking you till you came. Remember I didn't want to keep teasing you, but I can't help myself. Can I just suck on it a little...please?"

Oh, my god, what guy wouldn't agree to that from this beauty? I wasn't sure what I expected when we rushed into the bathroom after she showed me her magnificent breasts, but this was definitely near topping the list.

"Ok."

"Don't tell you sister. She might shoot me!" Katie exclaimed.

I watched as Kate squeezed a drop of precum to the tip. She stared at it until it threatened to fall, before her tongue shot out and collected it with a swipe. Her tongue took several more licks to be sure she got it all.

"Mmm...good," Katie mewed.

She licked me from head to balls, on both sides, and kept going until my cock was shining with her saliva. I liked the way she gave head as she went slowly and patiently building my pleasure. Katie was one of those rare women I found out later that made love to a cock instead of using it quickly to get things going or over. I found myself comparing her to Penny and Anna. Those two were the pornstars of sucking cock, but Katie was more loving and somehow that felt tons better.

Katie eventually sucked the head into her mouth. She had a great active tongue which had me near screaming with pleasure. She started bobbing on my cock but could only manage several inches in her mouth before she gagged slightly. I could tell she couldn't go further and just enjoyed the feeling. I leaned down a bit to squeeze a distended nipple through her shirt.

"Mmm," she moaned around my cock in her mouth.

The feeling was delightful and I could feel my balls tighten. All the sexual innuendo all day, and finally seeing her tits, had me on the edge quickly. I didn't know what she wanted me to do once I came, so I pulled her back off me.

"I'm close," I whispered, my voice on edge.

"It's no problem, just cum in my mouth."

Back on my cock, Katie worked me quickly back to cumming. Her mouth was so soft, wet, and warm. Her technique wasn't like Anna's, but still quite good. I could tell she'd done this before a few times, which made me think of Darci for some reason. If her best friend could suck cock like this, was my sister equally experienced?

Those thoughts were soon evaporated from my mind as the intensity of my orgasm grew to the point of no return. I could feel the floodgates breaking loose and I warned Katie all the same with a grunt. I felt my dick swell just before the first forceful blast.

"Argh," Katie groaned as my cock spewed volumes of pent up cum into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," I growled as more cum spurt forth.

I looked down to see a frown on Kate's pretty face as she struggled with my load. As I watched, small streams leaked from the corners of her mouth before she could seal tighter. My eyes closed in bliss as the last slow spasms of cum left my cock. My legs got so weak I stumbled back against the bathroom wall, which caused my dick to pop free of Katie's mouth. Cum coated the head, but somehow she managed to hold the rest.

Unfortunately, my eyes were closed as I didn't get to see what happen next. I heard it though, and opened to see Katie grimacing. She looked up at me with questioning eyes and she swallowed again. My breathing and heart beat began to slow as I watched her as she stood.

"Wow! You could've warned me."

"What, I did?"

"You never said you cum like a horse," Katie complained.

"Sorry...I forgot."

"It's ok; I just wasn't prepared is all. Can I see behind you the mirror?"

"Sure," I replied stepping aside as best I could in the cramped quarters.

"Oh, good...nothing on my shirt," Katie said using her finger to catch the cum on both sides of her mouth and push it to her lips and in.

I cleaned my cock a little with tissue. The damn stuff stuck to the head of my dick. I pulled up my shorts, but thought about Katie. I'd learned not to be ungrateful or to not reciprocate.

"Can I help you too?" I asked.

"No. I'll be fine," Katie said.

"I mean get you off?" I proposed, unsure she got my meaning.

"It's ok, I'll be fine. Thanks though. I better leave now before Darci catches us."

"Ok...let me check if the coast is clear."

I exited the bathroom and went silently up the stairs. The kitchen was dark and I couldn't hear anyone downstairs. I only heard some low music playing from the bedrooms upstairs and guessed it was Darci. I headed back down to Katie. She was part way up the stairs ready to leave.