Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coast is clear," I said.

"Thanks," Katie said, "and remember, don't let your sister know." She kissed me quickly on the cheek and headed out the door.

I whispered, "Goodbye and thanks."

"My pleasure, Big Boy," and then she was gone quietly shutting the door.

I checked around the basement to make sure we left nothing incriminating behind. Finding nothing, I decided I was tired and headed to my room. Obviously, Anna wasn't going to call. As I was walking past Darci's door, it was open.

"Hey, Brother," she yelled.

"Hi," I said poking my head in. She was on the bed and listening to her IPod play through the Bose speakers she got for Christmas.

"Did we wear you out in the pool today?" Darci asked amused.

"No, but I am tired anyway."

"Hey, come here a second I want to ask you a question."

"Ok," I said stepping into her room.

"I'm a little concerned about you."

"What...why?"

"I don't know...maybe it's nothing, but I think Anna is quite the temptress for you. She is so pretty; she could lure any man into doing crazy or wild things. And that Penny, I trust she is even wilder."

"What makes you say that?"

"Katie and I saw them returning from the mall today. I mean they were friendly enough and introduced us to Penny's cousin, Monica. Do you know her?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'd swear I never saw three women as worn out looking from going to the mall as those three. Most of them looked liked they'd tried to fix their make up. Their hair was in pigtails, but not well done. Penny had a couple fairly obvious stains on her dark shirt that looked...well...let's just say suspicious."

"What are you saying?" I asked with a mean tone, trying to defend Anna. I didn't care about defending Penny. Maybe I would Monica, but not Penny. "She could have spilled anything on her shirt like mustard or something."

"Oh, sure, sure...sorry, I didn't intent to get you mad or suggest anything. I'm just saying I think they know how to party hardy is all," Darci said, backing down some.

"Well, maybe so," I had to agree.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt is all," Darci explained.

If she only knew fifteen minutes earlier I was cumming in her best friend's mouth. I suddenly felt really bad for betraying her like that. I wasn't sure it was betrayal, but it really felt like it. After all, Darci and I had always shared most everything, but lately I found myself keeping more and more secrets from her. Sure, she didn't tell me about her exploits at school, but somehow that was different, and this was just me keeping important secrets from her.

"I'm sorry too, I guess I over reacted."

"Makes good sense you would want to protect your girlfriend," Darci added.

"Not positive she's my girlfriend," I lamented.

"What do you mean? Something happen?"

"No, just we're still getting to know each other again after all these years apart," I said, trying to convince myself as much as Darci.

"Makes sense," Darci agreed, but I could tell she was only in agreement with me not to start an argument and to be supportive.

"I guess," I said, turning to leave. I noticed Darci's eyes glance at my shorts and groin.

"Goodnight, Sis," I said.

"Night, Bro," she said with a smile.

In my room, with the door closed, I walked to my mirror. Mom got me a full length one, but even that was hard to see all of me in. I stood back a little to examine myself. 'Holy shit,' I whispered to myself. There was a fuckin' wet spot in the front of my shorts about the size of a quarter that looked pretty obvious as well. 'Damn, Darci had to notice.'

I peeled them off. Sure enough my cock had drained several drops of cum when it shrunk onto my pants. My cockhead was still wet and dotted with small pieces of tissue in spots. 'Oh my,' I thought, 'Darci must think I was whacking off in the basement or something.'

After getting ready for bed, which included washing my dick this time, I crawled between the covers of my king-sized bed. The sheets felt good. My mother had changed the linens on all the beds earlier. I set my alarm for the morning and tried to sleep, but sleep wouldn't come. I felt tired enough, even exhausted, but all the day's events kept scrambling around in my mind. It was all an unfocused blur I tried to make sense of.

I categorized the day's events in my mind:

-It all started with running next door early for a wild, quick fuck with Anna.

-I'd missed see Monica again and somehow that really depressed me.

-Troubling too was knowing all the evidence of how wild the three girls were together, seeing the three pigtailed girls leave for the mall, what Pete and Zach had seen, followed by what Darci and Katie saw, and my own belief what they said was true of the three.

-The swim with Katie and Darci, followed by seeing Katie's exquisite tits, and getting an amazing blowjob from her.

-And hiding it all from Darci, my sister I loved very much.

The craziness of the day replayed in my mind like a soap opera. My feelings towards Anna, my feelings toward Monica, then Katie, and finally Darci were all mixed up and confused. Could a guy love three women at once? I'd even enjoyed fucking Penny senseless the day before. Was it just the sex or was I becoming trapped in a vicious love triangle that threatened to destroy my relationship with Anna and possibly Darci? Katie was an exciting new element that I had to admit I wanted to continue. God, what would Darci think if she knew?

Somehow, I managed to fall asleep. The alarm woke me with a start. The new week had begun.