Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Oh, shit...no more," I croaked.

"Sorry, I just love your cock, babe," she responded.

"You're incredible."

"Thanks...I'd love to suck this beauty back to life so you could fuck me again, but we better get back to the party," Anna claimed.

"Yeah...agreed. But first a fast shower."

We soaked under the hot water once the temperature was right. Anna leaned back into me, still with her tits out of her bikini top. I soaped my hands and ran them over her magnificent breasts. They felt firm and soft to my touch, but smooth and slick when my hands squeezed the wonderful orbs. Anna purposely rubbed her butt into my crotch as she moaned and leaned back into me.

"Mmm...this is nice, babe" she said.

She turned her head to me and we kissed fervently. I ran my soapy hands down her flat stomach and under the thin fabric of her bottoms. I worked my hands around until her pussy was soapy clean and my fingers were strumming her clit lightly.

"Oh, god...you know just how to push my buttons. You keep this up and I'm going to rape you later."

Promises, promises," I said laughing.

"I thought we were going to join the others," she reminded.

"Yeah...we need to."

We finished cleaning up and exited the shower without towels. It was still hot and sunny enough that drying won't take long even without a towel. Anna wanted another beer so we headed that way.

In the backyard, by the chairs, Darci sat drinking with Pete and Zach. They were talking and laughing loudly about something. My parents had returned and my dad was firing up the grill. My mother had to be inside and I hoped she hadn't heard us in the shower stall. We grabbed the beers and rejoined the others.

"Nice of you two to join us," Darci said, giving me a wink, smiling at Anna, and sounding somewhat drunk.

I looked to the guys and they appeared to be a couple beers into the evening. I was thinking of a comeback to Darci, but Anna beat me to it.

"David helped me get the sun tan lotion off in the shower," she informed them with a smile.

"I'll bet that's not all he got off," Zach declared.

"What?...My bikini is wet, which shows I kept it on," Anna claimed as she lifted her arms over her head and slowly turned around.

I watched the guys lose their voices and ogle Anna like hungry letches. Darci admired Anna's incredible body too. Her nipples were poking the bikini top deliciously and even my recent used dick lurched watching Anna pirouette again. I glanced to see what my father was doing and found him watching Anna too. He saw me looking and immediately went back to unwrapping burgers.

I wanted to change the subject, "Darci, when are the others coming?"

"Should be here soon," she said with a warm smile to me. She seemed to be having a good time.

The conversation turned to when the guys needed to leave. Darci seemed disappointed that they wanted to drive back tonight so they could both work the next day. She offered to wake them early enough to drive back in the morning, and they paused to mull it over.

"If it was me, I'd rather drive back at night than get up early," I said, hoping it didn't sound like I wanted them to leave.

"Yeah...you're right, Dave. Me too," Zach said.

"Well, you better stop sucking down the beers then," Pete said as Zach was driving back.

"I'll be fine after we eat," Zach contended.

As I glanced back at Darci, I could see she seemed disappointed. I was relieved. Anna changed the subject, pointing out what looked like Megan's parents' car just turning the corner. Within seconds, they were in the driveway and we all got up to greet them. Hugs and handshakes all around and it surprised me when Megan and Anna hugged.

Megan's father joined mine to pitch in at the grill. Her mom went inside to help my mother. Our parents knew each other somewhat from past summers and Darci and Ellen had been friends for years. In the process of offering Ellen and Megan beers we ended up inside the garage, and Zach and Pete challenged Ellen and Darci to a game of ping pong. Anna was happy just to watch the action and sip her beer with Megan and me.

The game soon became a comical battle of the sexes. Ellen was surprisingly good and Darci gave me a good run for my money most days. Zach and Pete had problems hitting pads on balls up the middle as they both went for practically every shot. The girls were actually ahead for a while, but then the guys came back to tie. I was watching intently and enjoying the action and didn't even notice Anna and Megan moving to sit by the TV. They seemed engrossed in some kind of discussion and immediately I feared the worst. Was Anna trying to convince Megan of something like she had said? Panic started to set in as I wondered how Megan might react.

I was torn between leaving the raucous game and checking out what they were talking about. They seemed hunched together so my interrupting would have to be deliberate. I decided to just watch the game and hope things didn't go badly.

I was soon laughing with the others over various points and arguments. Every other point seemed to generate some contention from the guys or the girls. Darci was hilarious, being a little drunk, and nearly fell over the table for shots. It seemed that the guys kept trying to make her lean and stretch for balls. I realized why when I noticed that every time she did, her breasts threatened to pop free of her bikini top.

The game ended and the guys barely won. At the same time Megan and Anna rejoined me. I looked at Anna and she just smiled. Megan's Mom came to the door to announce that dinner was ready. Everyone was hungry and the place cleared fast, giving me a second alone with Anna.

"What were you two talking about?"

"You."

"What? What did you say?"

"That you're a great guy."

"You did?"

"Sure...and that you've been fun to be around."

"Really?"

"But I told her we were agreeing to date others during college."

"You did?"

"Just as we discussed. I told her you were hot too."

"Good god."

"Yeah...and that you like her."

"What...what did she say to that?"

"She agreed that you were hot and she liked you too."

"She said that?"

"I told her she'd go nuts if she ever got your big dick in her."

"My god!"

"Oh, yeah...and she agreed."

"She did?"

"I offered to set it up so she could fuck you, but she said she'd like to work it out herself."

"Oh, shit...you got to be kidding me."

"I told her I'm leaving in the morning, so if she changes her mind we could work a three-way or something."

"What did she say to that?"

"I think she was mulling it over as she didn't respond right away. She didn't say no, though."

"Really?...oh, my god."

"I think you might be able to fuck her tonight if we work it right."

"Anna...let's not push it. She obviously wants to take it slow."

"I bet we can get you to fuck her tonight if you want."

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about me...besides, I think she was just a little scared to do a threesome. I think if I work on her she'll come around."

"Oh, god."

"You'd like to fuck the two of us together. You want to see me go down on her?"

"Fuck...she'll never agree to that I bet."

"We'll see," Anna said laughing. "I think she might."

We were the last two in line for the food. Most everyone was already sitting down around the picnic table and other chairs and eating. We had potato salad, burgers, and hot dogs like my parents had planned, but they also had corn on the cob and a three pasta salad. I followed Anna as we filled our plates.

There were two seats near Megan and Anna headed right for them. All of a sudden I was nervous to be with the two of them. No telling what Anna would suggest. I couldn't believe she had said all she had already to Megan. I also couldn't believe Megan was going along with Anna as much as she was.

We were all hungry so the first few minutes were mostly everyone chowing down. Anna was the first to start talking which wasn't a surprise. What she said, though, was a shock.

"Megan...have you seen his dick yet?"

"Anna," Megan declared, as shocked as I was.

"Oh, come on. Admit it."

"Ah...I'm not going to say..."

"Well, you don't have to. Want to go up to the beach after we eat?" Anna asked us both.

"Ah," was all I said. I was shocked more at Megan's answer.

"Sure."

"Good," Anna replied.

"What about Zach and Pete? They're my friends..."

"David, I think Darci and Ellen are occupying them. See?"

It was true. Zach and Pete were eating with Darci and Ellen and seemed perfectly happy to be hanging with them. Zach wasn't drinking anymore, but nobody was. My parents insisted we all lay off the beer for the rest of the night.

When we finished eating, we helped clean up a little. My mother asked if we wanted dessert, but we all passed and said we were headed up to the beach. Darci gave me a big smile as I grabbed two blankets and we headed off.

I walked between the two women. They held my arms and leaned into me as we walked. I suddenly felt great and even anxious for what might lie ahead, and decided to just go with the flow. Anna had promised to get me into Megan's pants and so far it was looking like she might succeed. I thought I'd have hooked up with Megan anyway, but I didn't expect it to be so soon.

Walking between my two dream girls from high school and heading for the beach where I might actually get to fuck them both had my dick starting to expand. I tried to think about something else besides the two lovelies on my arms. It was difficulty to think of anything else, though, when Anna kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "You ready for this?"

I didn't know what to say, especially with Megan so close, so I just glanced over at Anna and smiled. She smiled broadly back and I turned to Megan. She felt me look to her and moved her head in my direction. She seemed to read my face before smiling and pulling tighter on my arm. I got the impression Megan might truly be ready to go along with this. 'Wow, can this be?' I wondered, and immediately my cock surged again.

We crossed over the dunes and walked down to the water's edge. The girls kicked off their sandals and walked in the water with them in hand so just the very ends of the waves reached them. I was thinking we should find a dark spot up by the dunes, but they kept walking together. I couldn't hear what they were saying over the gentle roll of the small waves and felt confused when they laughed together.

I managed to get next to them, but they stopped talking. My worry that this might be a bad idea returned as we walked a little more.

"This looks like a good spot for the blankets," Anna said, pointing towards an area of darkness up by the dunes.

Megan seemed to agree and headed right for it, actually leading the way. Anna followed her and I brought up the rear. We got to the spot and spread the blankets together. I was wondering what would happen next when Anna led me into the middle to sit. The two girls took up positions on either side of me.

As expected, Anna took the lead. I wasn't sure how she was going to begin, but never assumed it would be the way it was. She told me to lay flat between them. I thought the next move would be to reach for my fly or undo my belt. Unfortunately for me, neither happened right at that moment.

"Ok, Megan, see how his dick is running down the right leg of his suit?"

"Yeah, my god it's so noticeable on him isn't it?"

"On David it's easy to pick out his package, but he might be somewhat aroused thinking about us and what we're doing."

"You think he's getting hard?" Megan asked.

"Well, we know he's big, but I think he's not totally soft. Are you?"

"Ah, I might be..."

"I guess he's a little excited by this situation so we'll help him along. If you want me to teach you a few things, let's start with feel."

I heard this part about teaching Megan things and started to sit up to see what was going on, but Anna just pushed me back down. I suddenly felt like a lab rat that these two beauties intended to prod and probe. Not exactly where I thought this was leading.

"Hey," I said. "What's happening here?"

"Just relax...you'll enjoy it in a moment. I promise," Anna declared.

"Let's get him out of this suit," Anna stated. Together they pulled down as I lifted up my hips.

"Ok," Anna said. "Such a beautiful cock, huh? I've had bigger, but not many I like more."

"You've had bigger?" Megan queried.

"Sure...several...your biggest?"

"Ah...my experience is quite limited. Yes, it is the biggest," Megan admitted.

"How many dicks have you seen?" Anna asked as she grabbed my nearly erect cock.

I was a little nervous at first over what they were intending, but now the conversation was getting interesting. My cock had been half hard before they even removed my suit, but now it pulsed with life. Anna's touch gave me a jolt of pleasure as I awaited Megan's answer.

"Three before Dave's," Megan finally admitted.

"It's a beauty isn't it," Anna commented. "I'm sure you've learned a lot, but run your finger along here."

Anna pointed to the rim around the head of my cock and I watched as best I could without moving much. Megan's finger reached out and traced a silky smooth path along the rim of my cock. The feeling was like sparks of bliss to my dick. Megan surprised me by licking her finger and continuing the slight rub.

"I bet he likes that," Anna remarked. "You probably know to rub here too."

Megan re-licked her finger and ran it over the nerve connections just below the head as Anna indicated. I couldn't help but let a slight moan escape my lips. Having these two beauties examine and try things on me was incredible.

"Now continue doing that and with your other hand replace mine. Squeeze gently and pull up towards your other hand that's doing the teasing.

"Argh," I groaned after only a few repeats of her new hand movements.

"He likes that a lot. And look what you got for your efforts," Anna said, pointing at my cockhead.

Just lifting my head, I could see pre-cum forming at the tip and threatening to roll down. The next squeeze of Megan's hand brought more to the surface and the pre-cum ran off the head onto Megan's tickling finger. She used it to lube the area of nerves which added wonderfully to the feeling.

"Argh," I groaned again. The feeling was blissful.

"Excellent, now circle your thumb and forefinger of this hand just below the rim. Enclose them firmly around his cock just below the head. That's it...now pull up slowly maintaining equal pressure while still stroking with the other," Anna instructed.

"Oh, god," I moaned.

"Gets them every time," Anna said chuckling. "Keep that up for a moment."

"More of his pre-cum is oozing out," Megan said excitedly. She appeared to like learning how best to work a cock.

"Now, do this," Anna said and she squeezed the pre-cum into my cockhead, using the lube to torture the hyper-sensitive flesh.

"Oh, fuck," I hissed. The feeling was super sensitive to my dickhead.

"God, he likes that," Megan said, replacing Anna's fingers with her own.

"Stop pulling on his cock and tickle his balls here," Anna explained and Megan followed.

"Yeah, but don't over-sensitize the head. Go back to the thumb and finger below the rim of the head move."

"Oh, shit," I crowed.

"He's loving it," Anna claimed.

"Thanks for showing me these things, Ann. It's fun to make him squirm like this," Megan replied.

"No problem. I can teach you much more too."

"Oh, geez," I responded, but they didn't seem to care.

"He's continuing to leak pre-cum," Anna said. "If you think he is getting close do this."

Anna squeezed my cock at the base very hard. The wonderful feelings in my cock seemed to stop instantly. "Try it," she instructed.

Megan's hand replaced Anna's and after several tries with not quite the same result, Anna got her to apply the same level of pressure. One of Anna's hands also pulled on my nutsack.

"Do this too at the same time," she indicated and showed Megan. "That helps hold off his ejaculation."

"By doing these things and a few others we can try, you can tease him or any other guy for hours if you want and drive them crazy. Most guys can only handle being stopped from cumming a few times before they are ready to sell their mother just to get relief. The level of anguish you inflict on them is totally up to you. You remember Stevie Ponder from high school? He loved me to torture his cock for at least an hour. His pre-cum would get milky with sperm, but I'd still hold him off until he just couldn't take it anymore. Then I'd suck the head very hard and he'd explode like a geyser. I loved it almost as much as him."

"Wow," Megan said. "I'd like to try that some time."

"What," I interjected.

"Relax, not tonight. Ok...we're ready to move along. Ready to take the next steps with your mouth?"

"Sure," Megan answered.

"Just so I know, you like giving head?"

"Yes."

"Spit or swallow?"

"I'm more of a spitter, but I don't mine a facial either."

"Guys love a girl who swallows. Facials are cool too, in the right circumstances. Spitting isn't bad because at least you're letting them cum in your mouth, which is key."

"I don't mind the taste as much as the texture going down," Megan declared.

"It takes a little getting used to, but it's worth the effort. Can you deepthroat?"

"No...I've tried, but I can't do it. And Dave is way too big for me," Megan claimed.

"I'll show you how I do it and maybe you can work on it. David won't mind, I'm sure. Will you?"

"No," I agreed.

"Why don't you show me your technique and then we can try a few things," Anna suggested.

Megan nodded and moved over me. I looked up to watch her get into position between my legs. She wasted little time and bent forward to take the head of my cock into her mouth. I felt her tongue swirl around and moaned my encouragement. I wanted to see Megan impress Anna despite Anna's far greater experience.

Megan used both hands and her mouth with as much skill as she could demonstrate. She tried taking me deep and gagged the same way she had a few nights ago. I was watching her so intently to follow her technique that I almost forgot how good it was feeling. To show more support I groaned aloud. Megan sucked even harder and her saliva coated my cock and lubed her hand. Her intensity translated into beautiful feelings in my cock.

"Oh, Megan...that's good," I gasped, trying to inspire her.

"She's a good cocksucker isn't she," Anna agreed.

"Very good," I stated with another gasp of pleasure.

"Megan, you're doing a very good job. I think if you keep that up you'll get his cum, but let me show you a few things to try."

"Ok," Megan said after a few more intense sucks.

Megan and Anna switched positions and I tried not to think of what lay ahead to keep from cumming too soon. Anna stroked my cock a few times, rubbing Megan's saliva into my cock and balls. Her hands felt incredible as usual until she pinched off the base of my cock.

"Oh, fuck," I growled.

"Don't want him cumming too quickly," Anna told Megan.

Anna licked the head of my cock with her incredible tongue while pinching off the base with her hand. The squeezing was driving me crazy and her tongue tickled my blood engorged cockhead. The different sensations were making me delirious. Anna added pressure with her other hand and I groaned noisily. Megan looked around to make sure we were still alone on the beach.

Anna backed off licking my dick, slowed her motions, and lessened the pressure at my cock's base. She sat back a little to speak to Megan.

"Ok, I'm going to show you how to take this big cock down your throat. It's a difficult task I realize, but can be done as you'll see. I encourage you to practice on different toys, vegetables, and I bet David won't mind letting you train on him. Will you?"

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers