Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were done drying off and back in our suits, we went back into the garage for the last two beers. It was nearly four and we needed to think about heading back soon. We planned to grab dinner along the way.

We watched a little TV as we sipped our beers. Nothing too good, other than baseball, was on the tube. Being the great sports lover she is, I was very pleased to see she liked watching baseball. She said she grow up watching it with her dad. A girl that watched sports, could even beat me at some, could bodysurf as well as me and fuck like a vixen? This girl was made for me. Megan noticed my smile.

"What?"

"You like beer, sports, the beach, sucking and fucking...the dream girl," I declared.

"Oh, yeah? Is that your dream girl?" Megan asked with a smile.

"You betcha."

"What if my dream guy has to like all those things too?" Megan queried jokingly.

"Then we're set," I offered.

"We are, huh?"

"Yep."

"Well, good."

Megan clinked beers with me and snuggled closer. We only managed to make it through a few innings before her hand enclosed over my cock in my swimsuit. She gave it a light squeeze and ran her finger along it to the head and back. A quick recollection of Darci flashed before me.

"Again?" I mused with her. "So soon?"

"My dream guy has to have incredible stamina," Megan said with a giggle.

"He does?"

"Yes...he's got to be able to keep up with me."

"That seems like it might be a tall order."

"Oh, you're not up for it? Throwing in the towel already? Where's your gamesmanship?"

"In your hand," I stated with a nod and laugh.

"So it is," Megan agreed. "So it is."

Surprisingly, I was already responding to her touch. I was a little sore, but knew I could go again if she could. We'd see who said uncle first.

Megan helped pull off my swim suit and she settled lower on my lap. She brought my cock up to her face and examined it inches from her nose. She looked at it from all sides like a buyer might inspect a new piece of furniture.

"Does it meet with your approval, miss?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, fine sir. I'd say it is a quite splendid example of a penis."

"Would you care for a taste, then?"

"Don't mind if I do."

Megan smiled as she licked across the crown of my head. Her tongue wiggled and probed about as if inspecting the taste from different sides and angles. I was stiff as iron by now and pre-cum began to drool from the tip.

"My god, sir, I believe you've sprung a leak."

"Nonsense, my good woman, it is merely caused by the fineness of your touch."

"Oh, what a gentlemanly thing to say. I shall gladly continue the taste-testing then."

Megan teased my cock lovingly through two more innings. I was ready to turn the tables when she surprised me yet again.

"Kind sir?"

"Yes."

"We have fucked so far in the garage and the outside shower. Shouldn't we try some other part of the house to see if we perform equally well together in different locations?"

"Interesting premise, my dear. Yes, I believe we should. Where do you suggest we try now?"

"Oh, in a bedroom, of course, sir."

"Well is seems you have me at a disadvantage, half-undressed and aroused as it were."

"So I do. So I do. Try to find me, then," Megan yelled with a giggle and jumped up and took off for the door.

"Wait," I yelled after her, but she was already out the door.

I struggled to get my swimsuit back on and gave chase as best I could. "You demon girl," I yelled still from the garage, but I could already hear the screen door slam shut at the house.

I checked the first floor bedroom, but Megan was too smart to want to do it in my aunt and uncle's room, so I started upstairs. I rushed into the first two of the three bedrooms, but she was not in either. It had to be the last one, then. As I entered the door I saw a bikini top on the floor. A few steps more and the bottoms were there. At the bed, she was nowhere in sight. Under the bed, no. The closet. I opened the door to the naked body of a wanton female standing there.

"You found me already, sir,"

"Already indeed," I stated admiring her body, stressing the pun, and a laugh.

"A clever twist of words, my lord."

"On the bed, wench," I commanded. "But first pull off the comforter. We don't want to soil it, now do we, girl."

"No, my lord, I am bound to be quite juicy for you."

"Good then...on the bed and spread thy legs."

"Yes, my lord."

This whole acting thing was fun for both of us, but also gave me an idea. She wanted to see if I could keep up with her, well I planned to eat her sweet pussy until she couldn't stand it anymore. Then I'd fuck the living daylights out of her. If that didn't work I might have a problem.

I proceeded to do just that. I used all the skills I'd acquired with Anna, Penny, and Monica. I'd sucked three pussies back to back before. There was no reason to say I couldn't suck the same one three times if she could take it. I'd eaten Megan before and she liked it as much as I did doing it for her.

I got her off quickly the first time with a combination of my long fingers inside her and my teasing her clit. She'd tried to push me away, but I stayed fast and soon had her clawing the walls in search of her second cum. Her fingers roughly drove my face into her sweet snatch by using my hair to her advantage.

My lips sucked hard on her clit as my fingers caressed the rough surface of her g-spot from within. I tried hard to hold her down despite her very strong legs. She came like a wild thunderstorm the second time; she thrashed about and nearly suffocated me against her tiny twat.

My face was covered in her juices and I lapped at her like a hungry dog regardless of my tired tongue. As I slowly worked her pussy after her intense cum, I glanced up to see sweat beading on her body. She was still breathing heavy and her fingers in my hair tried to gently push me away, as if she weren't totally sure that's what she wanted.

I reasoned I could go for a third, but I'd have to go slow at first. She was supercharged and each touch of my tongue near her clit caused her to stiffen and moan. The slowdown would help me, too. I was sure no one had ever eaten her three times in a row and I wanted so badly to be the first.

Megan never said a word as I very slowly increased what I was doing. She lay still and only moaned occasionally. To that point, I'd only been licking around her hole and sticking my tongue as far in her as I could. My tongue was now exhausted and I needed to finish her in a flurry. However, I realized with the first touch of my lips around her clit she was like a taut wire. I had to go slow.

Gently teasing her hood and the skin around it, I worked my way in maddeningly tighter circles into her clit. My tired tongue did what it could to wet the way. Before I got to her clit with my lips I slipped two fingers back inside her. Only this time, I added a third. I'd never used three fingers before and it felt a little strange. From Megan's reaction, though, the extra stretch and girth felt good.

Along with the slow and steady fucking of my fingers, I added sucking her tender clit into the mix. She moaned at first, but her bucking hips told me she couldn't take much more of it. Another few minutes of sucking her clit between my lips and my three-finger fucking her were driving her nuts. Her ass began to bounce on the bed and she started to scream as I added a final element. I used my tongue to paint her trapped clit as I pulled on it with my lips. My fingers were touching her cervix with each thrust.

"Fuck," Megan shrieked so loud I thought the cops might come.

My fingers felt the new wetness first, but then the gush of her juices just flooded my lower face like a broken dam. Somehow I managed not to stop, despite the soaking the bed and my chest were getting. Megan cried out like I was torturing her. She moaned loudly and bucked like a live wire had been stuck up her ass. When the gushing finally stopped, she fell back to the bed in a heap. I licked up a little from her soaked cunt, but she didn't move a muscle.

I sat up and looked at her. She had her eyes closed shut and her breathing was shallow. I began to worry I'd pushed it too far. Maybe she couldn't handle what I just did and I hurt her somehow. I'd seen Anna make Penny squirt, and she seemed ok with it. Anna was a girl, though, and knew what she was doing more than me. I started to worry.

"Megan? Megan, you ok?"

She didn't answer and I feared I might have to give her CPR or something. The idea I first had of fucking her immediately after getting her off three times seemed so stupid now. My cock had been rock hard through most of the cunnilingus, but now it was soft as a deflated balloon. I moved up next to her face.

"Megan...you ok?"

Finally, her lips moved and she whispered, "Give me a minute."

I stared at her and slowly watched more signs of life appear. Lips quivering, her breathing becoming more normal, her feet slowly started moving, and she began to show good signs. She still lay mostly splayed out as if on the doctor's table. Her body was soaked in sweat and I ran to get a towel from the linen closet. I rushed back to gently wipe her down and my face too.

"What'd you do to me?" Megan finally gasped.

"I'm so sorry...I won't ever do it again, I promise."

"What? You damned well better...no...that was the most powerful thing I've ever felt. I'm fine, really. You just drove me over the top."

"What?"

"I've never cum anywhere close to that. You drove me nuts."

"I did?"

"More than nuts. I think you spoiled me forever."

"Does that mean you can't keep up with me?" I said jokingly.

"What?...Oh god, you want to fuck me now?" Please...I can't...give me some time."

"Ok."

"Good god...you're amazing. Did Anna teach you that?"

"Sorta," I admitted.

"She's something," Megan declared. "I guess I owe her thanks."

"You really liked it?"

"You kidding? You rocked my world."

"Glad you liked it," I said, but I breathed a sigh of relief, too.

"Oh, god, look at the bed," Megan exclaimed. "We need to get the mattress saver off."

I helped Megan strip the cover off the bed. There was a wet spot the size of a basketball in the middle. Fortunately, the mattress underneath wasn't nearly as wet and Megan had me give her the towel to rub it with. We knew we had to have the place ready to leave in an hour or so, and spotless too, as I promised my uncle. Megan took the lead and told me to straighten up while she hand-washed the towel and the mattress pad.

When I returned from picking up out in the garage, Megan had already washed the two items and had them in the dryer. Like me, she had her swimsuit back on as she worked.

"I think we're pretty much ready, once the dryer is done."

"How about a shower? I could use one," Megan said.

"Sure...the water should be hot again by now."

"Let's go."

I followed Megan to the outside shower. We both stripped inside and turned the water on. It took only a few seconds to get hot, having regenerated in the last few hours. We soaped each other like we had before. My cock quickly reacted to the feel of her soapy tits I liked so much. It poked her firm ass as I kissed her neck. She felt so good in my arms.

"I can feel I still haven't taken care of you," Megan stated with a hand back to squeeze my cock.

"I'm ok," I lied. "We need to get going home."

"Yeah, we do, but I'll remember."

We rinsed off and used our beach towels to dry. After dressing, we found the dryer had finished. We made the bed together and finished straightening up. We locked up with the hidden key and hit the road soon after. We grabbed some pizza along the way on the boulevard. After we were finished and through the first toll on the highway, Megan leaned across to me, her hand on my thigh.

"Can you drive while I play with you?" Megan asked.

"Ah, probably."

"Good...I hope I can do this," Megan said. "Help me get you out in the open."

I lifted up after Megan had my belt open and the zipper down on my shorts. She pulled them down and my swimsuit with it. My cock, already hardening at the thought of what she intended, sprang free.

"There he is," Megan announced. "Poor thing needs some relief."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I might not be as experienced as Anna or Penny, but I've given road head before...once," Megan confessed.

"Ok."

"Just concentrate on the road," Megan instructed.

"That might not be easy."

"Maybe not," she admitted with a giggle. "But don't kill us."

Megan's hands touched me first. Her touch was light and gentle. She cupped my balls and pulled the foreskin down exposing more of my cockhead. She leaned closer and I could feel her breath upon me. She slowly stroked the shaft and massaged my balls. It felt great, but I managed to stay focused on the road.

The next thing I felt were light kisses on the tip of my dick. Megan kissed all around the head and then down the side and back up. Her caresses with her lips and hands were gentle, yet delightful. Her tongue soon added to the mix and licked all over the top and teasingly across the underside where the nerves meet. Using some of the hand techniques that Anna had showed her, she had me squirming with pleasure in my seat.

"Shit...that feels good," I groaned.

"I haven't gotten to the good part yet," Megan claimed.

I managed to drive okay to this point, but I stayed in the slow lane for added safety. I hung far back behind a bus, probably coming back from Atlantic City with drunk or depressed gamblers. Faster cars flew by in the outer lanes, but I don't think they noticed. I was most worried about the bigger SUV's as they had a height advantage that might allow them to see in. I cursed my older car for not having tinted windows, but I did have them up and the air on.

Reality and my thoughts immediately changed when Megan sucked the head of my cock into her hot moist mouth. She was no longer being gentle and sucked hard on my cockhead. Her hands were matching her mouth movements in perfect timing. As usual, what she lacked in experience, she made up for in effort. Megan was not a timid cocksucker. She applied herself like a hooker with her pimp standing over here.

"Oh, babe...that's incredible," I encouraged.

"I love your big dick," Megan gasped between licks and sucks.

"It likes you, too."

Megan stopped talking and proceeded to concentrate fully on the blowjob. From having been teased back at the house and hard in the shower and while eating her luscious pussy, I was already feeling a familiar stirring in my loins. The car was full of sucking sounds now as Megan tried to take me deeper on each downward plunge of her incredibly soft and warm mouth. Saliva coated my cock and joined her hand in stroking my cock.

"Oh, god...that's good."

"Mmm," around my cock was her response.

"You're going to get me off soon," I warned. "What're you going to do?"

Knowing she didn't swallow, and not wanting to end up with a lap full of cum for the next hour's ride home, I worried where this was leading. I started thinking, 'Where're the tissues and can she just jack me off into her hand?' I was pretty sure I was going to blow with some significant force and it would be hard for her to control it.

"You'll see," was all she quickly answered.

I decided to just sit back and enjoy. The bus was still doing about sixty in front of me and I mirrored his speed. Occasionally, I glance in the rearview mirror for bigger cars that might pass by. Most flew by at seventy plus and when I looked over to watch them go by the drivers and any passengers were intent on the road or in conversation. That was until a slower moving SUV gradually gained on us and went by. I looked over and saw a young mother in the passenger seat looking down on us. The surprised look on her face spoke volumes.

I was about to tell Megan we were being watched, but then realized she would probably sit up to look, and that would expose my cock to the woman's view, not just the bobbing head and ponytail of Megan. So I remained silent, and in the few seconds it took for them to pass, my eyes locked with the woman's. Her surprised looked turned to a smile and then a laugh. When they were by me, I could just see her shoulders and head over the baby's occupied car-seat in the back. She quickly turned to speak to her husband whom I assumed was driving.

'Oh well,' I reasoned to myself. 'What was the harm?'

Megan was unaware of our being spotted and had continued aggressively sucking my cock to get me off. It was working, and maybe the added element of being seen and being the subject of that couple's conversation at the moment, had me super-charged. My dick felt like a steel pole sticking up out of my lap. 'Maybe that lady would have gotten a thrill seeing the size of my hard cock in Megan's hand,' I mused.

"Oh, god...I'm going to cum," I called to Megan.

She somehow dug deeper and attacked my cock with more suction, licks, and squeezing. The combined effort was more than my tortured cock could handle. Visions of Megan's spurting pussy suddenly flashed into my mind. Watching her cum so hard had been an incredible thrill, especially since I was the one who caused it.

"Oh, fuck."

That was all I could manage as a warning, as my balls released their pent-up rage. My seed shot from deep within me with mind-blowing force. I tried to stay focused on the road, but I'm sure the car slid over the lane line slightly at one point. I managed to correct it even as another pulse rocked my brain.

"Argh," I howled as more sperm filled Megan's mouth.

I heard her gag slightly, but she managed to stay lip-locked on my cock. I wasn't sure how she was handling all of it as my balls seemed to spasm for a while until the delicious bliss finally slowed and waned. I slumped into my seat and Megan sucked a little on my cock. It began to tingle a little and I shifted uncomfortably. She got the hint.

Megan sat up still facing me. I quickly checked that we were still on the road and maintaining speed and then glanced over at her. She sat there looking a little exhausted, but her mouth was completely closed. I started to think what now, when she smiled at me with her eyes. I watched as she reached into the back for the tissues. She extracted a few and held them before her. Wow, I was swerving again and briefly looked away to the road before turning back.

The next few seconds will remain locked in my brain, somewhere categorized in the most erotic things I have seen or done in my life. Megan opened her mouth and showed me what she possessed. A large pool of cum coated her tongue and the insides of her mouth. She couldn't talk, but grunted something at me.

I glanced at the road and back to her not wanting to miss a second of what she was doing. Her tongue played with the sperm, moving it cautiously around in her mouth. The next thing she did was even more erotic possibly than if she had swallowed it. Like she did somewhat in the shower earlier, she let the cum flow from her mouth into the tissues in a never-ending small stream. It went on and on, until the tissues contained everything that had been in her mouth. She spit the final bit into the tissues at the end.

"Wow...that was a lot," Megan declared with a smile. "Now you see what I planned to do with your stuff?"

"I do," I confirmed happily.

"You like it?"

"Yes...very much," I affirmed.

"God...I could use something to drink," Megan complained as she rolled her tongue in her mouth.

We had nothing in the car, but I realized we weren't far from a highway oasis for gas and food. I told her we could get drinks there.

"Good," she said. "I don't mind doing that for you, but a drink afterwards helps.

"We were spotted by a woman," I told her.

"What?"