Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

"I'll get something," I yelled and looked quickly around the basement room.

I found some tissues and ran them to her. She grabbed a handful and held it to her crotch, cleaned herself and took a few more fresh ones. She sat up with them under her butt as I sat beside her.

"That was fantastic," I said.

"It sure was," she agreed.

We kissed and I played with her nipples. I hadn't paid those wonderful pink morsels any attention and wanted to feel them and play with them. She moaned into my kiss and took my flaccid cock in her hands. It was still wet and covered in our cum.

"I don't think we can go to Quigley's as sweaty and gross as we are," Megan stated.

"What do you propose, blowing it off?"

"We could, but I was more proposing a shower," Megan suggested with a smile.

"Is that smart, here in your grandmother's house?"

"She won't know if we clean up well. I don't think she'll notice one more towel in the hamper."

"Ok," I agreed with a grin.

We headed upstairs and into the guest bathroom on the top floor. Megan knew the place well and got us a fresh towel from the linen closet. When the water was hot, we got in. She soaped me first and paid tons of attention to my cock and balls. I was starting to get hard, so I turned the attention back to her. I cleaned her with tender care and then pulled her back against my chest. I palmed her cute breasts and soaped them completely, teasing the little eraser nipples into hard pink caps.

"Oh, my god, that feels great," Megan groaned against me.

"It sure does. I could play with these sweet titties all the time."

"That would be nice."

I kept playing with them and my cock pressed into the groove of her tight ass. She could feel it and leaned harder against me to push against it. I eventually let those sweet tits go and pushed her against the wall of the tub shower. She knew what was coming and bent at the waist like a good little girl. I entered her in nearly one stroke. She moaned appreciably and pushed back on me.

"Babe...you feel great," I moaned.

"Oh, I like how deep you are," Megan groaned.

"Your pussy is so tight."

My cock entered and exited her slowly at first, pressing deep, but eventually I sped up to the point at which I was fucking her hard against the wall. Megan moaned as my cock made squishy noises in her pussy. She groaned as I fucked her cunt and pinched her nipples in my hands. She not only took all I was giving her, but, not to be outdone, fucked back into me seeking even more pleasure. She wiggled her ass, causing delicious variations in the angle of my fucking. It felt marvelous on my cock.

"Dave...oh, shit...you feel so good inside me. Fuck me good...I'm almost there."

Driving my cock repeatedly into Megan, I could feel my own orgasm pending. My balls felt tight and ready to explode. Megan bounced on my cock as the water from the shower dripped off both of us. The noise of our fucking filled the small room and added to the eroticism of the moment. Megan groaned aloud and trembled against the wall.

Her orgasm consumed her and she shuddered on my cock, "Oh, fuck," she howled.

Megan's pussy clamped down on my cock like a vise. She slowed my movements, but the increased tightness was too much for my trapped organ. It began to spew bolts of cum into her clenching cunt. Megan slumped a little against the wall, as her climax tore through her like a series of tidal waves.

My legs buckled slightly with the intensity of my own cum, the heat of our combined juices feeling like molten lava on my cock. I finished shooting cum into her, but my cock still pulsed inside her. Megan groaned and leaned back against me. My hands mashed her wonderful breasts. They were perfect handfuls, so soft and yet firm. The nipples were bullet points against my palms.

I stayed in Megan, but I could feel my tired cock shrinking despite the wonderful warmth of her tight hole. Eventually my cock slipped from her, mostly forced out by the backwash of cum flowing out of her. An audible splat on the floor of the tub echoed off the walls, confirming the fullness of the load I'd given her.

Megan rubbed her sweet ass into my groin. My hands still held her to me by her tits. She and I backed into the water to soothe our sated bodies. It felt great and I kissed her soft neck. She nuzzled against me and moaned contently.

"Oh, Dave...that was wonderful. I love when you fuck me," Megan purred.

"You have the sweetest body," I whispered.

"Thanks...I could feel that cock of yours in my pussy all the time."

"I wish it were," I agreed.

We kissed for a while, but decided to get out of the shower. We dried with the same towel to make it less obvious to her grandmother, then dressed again in the basement and made sure we left behind no traces of our presence or our carnal activities. Megan locked the door behind us and returned the key to the frog.

It took about fifteen minutes to get to the restaurant. The reservations I'd made were well passed, but they had tables since it was getting a little late. Megan and I had a wonderful dinner and we held hands as we talked. She told me about school and I did the same. We discussed our roommates in depth, too. Fortunately, we both lucked out with great roommates.

We took our time eating dinner and eventually just headed back to her house. We were both tired, but sat in her driveway and kissed. The kisses were full of passion and tenderness. Neither of us was seeking more sex, but my cock couldn't help but respond to her soft lips. She'd reapplied her lipstick at the restaurant and my mouth tasted of strawberries. When the light flickered on the front of her house, we both laughed and said goodbye. I walked Megan to the door and it opened with her father right there.

Megan laughed and kissed me on the cheek, "I'm coming, Daddy," she said giggling.

"Bye, sir," I said giving Megan a big grin.

The next two days were like dreams; wet ones, I guess you could say. Saturday was the movies, followed by watching TV and fucking at Megan's grandmother's basement again. Sunday, we went out early with some high school friends for bowling and pizza. That, too, was followed by more oral sex and fucking at her grandmother's. I was beginning to love that basement and hoped her grandmother would travel a lot when we were together.

I was disappointed when we parted on Sunday afternoon, and I just made my meeting with Chris and Jennifer. As we parted for the drive back, Jennifer kissed me tenderly on the cheek and thanked me for driving Chris halfway. We both seemed exhausted, but in a good way, on the drive back to Cornell.

For the first several days back I was able to just concentrate on school work. The three intense days of sex with Megan held me only till Thursday, though. I was missing her terribly by then, and wanting her haunted my thoughts. Chris seemed to have better control, so I fed off his patience.

I managed to settle into a good enough state of mind to make it through the weeks until I could see Megan again. This time Megan found a ride to Phillipsburg from Penn, and we all met when I delivered Chris to Jennifer. We all had lunch together and Megan seemed to hit it off with Jennifer and Chris right away. That weekend was glorious, but lacked the availability of her grandmother's house. We had to make do in my car.

By the time the Thanksgiving holiday arrived, Megan and I had settled into a good routine. I managed to control my urges during the times we were apart, which made our time together even more special. Anna, Penny, Monica and Katie were all distant memories. My love for Megan had grown to an intensity that bordered on a constant ache. That ache was temporarily satisfied only after an intense bout of sex with her.

I even learned to take a few girls, mostly in groups, as study partners at school. Most of them were cute, but I learned to hold my emotions in check. Everything was going so well. Chris and I pulled down good grades and partied with our girlfriends every three weeks or so. We avoided commitments to frats and made it through freshmen year with promises to room together the next year. We even agreed to try to meet somewhere over the summer.

At the end of April, I looked forward to the summer ahead. A few more weeks and Megan and I could spend far more time together again. Visions of the previous summer satisfied me with plenty of masturbation sessions when Chris wasn't around. Mom got Megan a job at the park district so we could be close to each other more often. I was falling helplessly and hopelessly in love with Megan, and my life seemed complete only when she and I were together.

Life seemed perfect, and when my cell when off on Friday morning I was on cloud nine. After classes, Chris and I were going to be headed for Phillipsburg to meet the women. I looked at the display and it was Megan. My heart leapt at the thought of seeing her, holding her, and kissing her. That all changed in an instant.

"Hi, Megan," I said excitedly, but I immediately heard her loud sobs on the other end.

"Dave, he's dead...my dad is dead!" she howled almost indiscernibly.

"What! How can that be?"

"A truck...a truck hit him last night coming home from a trip!" She shouted and sobbed.

"What...I ah...Megan, I'm so sorry. How did...?"

"He was in Delaware on business and driving home. A truck driver lost control in the wind and rain and drove him into the median. Dave, he's dead...my dad is dead," Megan nearly screamed into the phone. Her crying made it hard to even understand what she was saying.

"Oh god," I exclaimed. "Megan, I'm so sorry."

She just cried and her sobs brought tears to my eyes. I was in shock and couldn't believe this was happening. I racked my brain, searching for the right things to say. I'd never lost anyone this close to me and had little experience to relate to the situation.

"I'll skip classes and leave now," I said.

"I can't see you this weekend."

"What?"

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers