Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers

When we finally left the water after about an hour, I caught Dana out of the corner of my eye. Her nipples were poking into the triangles of her small bikini top like stiff fingertips. She caught me looking and smiled. Back at the towels, we relaxed and dried off. Waiters came around for drink orders and we ordered several rounds before leaving the beach.

Lunch beckoned and we decided to just grab a bite at the pool bar. The hotel had a nice pool with a covered bar and a grotto-like overhang. Other couples paraded around in various forms of dress. Occasionally, a bare-topped lady or young woman would walk by, as tops were optional. Thad and I were sure to check them out and stare a little too long. Dana was the first to comment.

"I suppose we should go topless too, Megan," Dana proposed.

"Seems that's the best way to keep our husband's attention," Megan agreed.

"Should we peel off our tops?" Dana asked us.

Thad and I looked at each other, not sure as new husbands whether this was a trick question or we should just agree. Thad was the first to blink and he said, "Works for us blokes and I'm sure the other mates will appreciate the new sights."

I was still thinking of how I wanted to respond, but it was too late. Dana had already pulled the tie at her back and tossed her tiny top to the concrete by her chair. I stared like a deer in the headlights. Her pale boobs, with their triangles of white surrounded by tan, were like cones with pointed pink nipples covering the whole end. I'd never seen more interesting tits or nipples and stared like a kid in a candy store. Megan was not going to be left behind and she shed her top only moments later. Her white mounds were slightly bigger than Dana's and she had nice pink distended nipples too. Dana's were intriguing, though, with those larger puffy nipples capping her more conical tits. Megan's were much more traditional looking, with modest sized nipples.

My eyes tore between them, as did Thad's. Other guys noticed immediately and we observed them beginning to work closer to our chairs. They played it nonchalant, but it was obvious they were stealing glances. I watched curiously and was glad to see that both women got almost equal looks.

After an hour or so of soaking in more sun, with Dana and Megan using suntan lotion to make their breasts look deliciously slick, we decided to get ready for dinner. I was glad we waited so long, because when the two of them first showed their tits I became almost completely hard. I'd finally relaxed enough to move by the time we decided to leave.

I was so horny, I entered the shower while Megan was still in it. My cock was half-hard, but ready to spring to life. Megan noticed immediately and grabbed for my cock, soaped it and stroked me to full hardness. Her body pressed against mine and she looked into my eyes.

"Did you like Dana's tits?"

I thought for a second and decided saying no was a sure give away. "Of course. They're cute. Don't you think they are, with those puffy pink nipples?"

"They're gorgeous," Megan said. "They're so much better than mine."

"That's bullshit," I said. "I saw the guys' eyes as they walked by, and they checked you both out equally."

"Really...maybe, but you're probably lying. I think her breasts are incredible," Megan declared.

"You both have great tits," I said.

We fucked in the shower, and it ended with me pumping her full of a huge load. The image of Dana's breasts and nipples pushed me to a quick intense orgasm. I think Megan noticed how turned on I was and how fast I came.

This was our second-to-last full day of the honeymoon and we wanted to have a good fun night. It was another gorgeous night with a warm slight breeze. I donned my favorite shirt, a blue Tommy Bahama that Megan had given me the past Christmas. With white shorts and sandals, I decided to go commando. I looked ready for a nice summer evening. Megan took longer to get ready than I did, but she eventually joined me on the deck looking out over the water. The sun was still bright, but turning into a glowing orange ball in the west.

"What do you think?" Megan questioned me as she entered with a pose.

I turned and drank in the whole of her. She seemed to have on a little more make-up than usual. Megan had natural beauty and rarely needed much for make-up. Her hair was completely pulled to the one side, looking exotic and erotic. She was wearing a tight-fitting solid white dress that hugged every curve. It was short and barely covered her cute butt. Then I noticed the top. I could easily tell she was braless, as her nipples poked prominently through the smooth tight dress.

"Oh, my god," I said.

"Good...that's sort of the look I was going for," Megan replied, chuckling. "It's not too much is it?"

"Too much? Maybe too little," I blustered.

"It's kinda tight, huh?"

"Not much to the imagination."

"Do you like it though?"

"Who wouldn't, unless they're another jealous woman."

"How about this?" Megan said, turning around.

The dress hugged her tight butt like a glove. You could see the definition of her ass cheeks, and with being so short her shapely legs were prominently displayed to full effect. I could feel my dick stir as I drank in my hot wife, dressed to kill. She would be the star of the restaurant in this dress.

"Where did you get this dress?"

"It was meant to be a surprise. I bought it with Darci and Ellen before the wedding, just for an occasion like this."

"Well, it works great on you. You're so hot looking."

"You think so? That's what I was going for."

"Well, you got there," I declared.

"Did you notice this?" She glanced around quickly before raising the front of her dress. She was sans knickers as our new friends would say, and her pussy hair was cutely shaved into a small strip.

"No underwear at all, huh?"

"No...is that too naughty?" Megan quipped with a sly smile.

"It's ok with me, if you don't mind."

"I'm a little nervous about it. I've never worn something as short as this without having any panties on."

"You're worried about it?"

"Actually, I'm excited and nervous. I'm bad aren't I?"

"Deliciously so," I said, laughing. "You look good enough to eat, babe."

"Promises, promises. I'll hold you to it. I'm almost ready."

"Ok."

We were to meet Dana and Thad at the fanciest restaurant on the property at seven thirty. We were the first there and got a table on the veranda overlooking the water. I noticed Megan turned practically every head, male and female, in the restaurant as we walked by. She appeared or acted unaware. Megan and I ordered apple martinis and looked out over the open water with the sun now a slowly sinking orange ball.

"It's so beautiful here, isn't it?" Megan declared longingly.

"Yes, it's a shame we have to leave soon."

Our martinis arrived seconds before Dana and Thad. We stood to greet them and Dana gave me a soft kiss on the lips. As Thad helped her to sit, I was able to check her out without being obvious. She looked exquisite. Her red hair was up, on top of her head, but curled tresses ran down either side of her cute face, framing it softly. Her attire was exotic. Her top was completely bare except for what looked like a teal sash or scarf wrapped around her breasts and tied in the back. It was loose, yet tight enough to tell as she moved that she was braless like Megan. On the bottom, she had a long, tight, black pleated skirt, but it had a slit up both sides giving off flashes of tanned leg seriously high up her thighs.

Thad was dressed tastefully with black slacks and a Polo white shirt. He had the sleeves rolled up part way and the buttons open showing the top of his dark-haired chest. The waiter arrived almost immediately to take their drink orders. Dana ordered a martini, while Thad ordered a German beer. After Dana ordered she turned to me and smiled warmly. 'God, she looks gorgeous,' I mused.

"So, have you been waiting long?" Dana asked.

"No, only a few minutes," I responded with a touch of nervousness in my answer I hoped no one but me noticed.

"Isn't the sunset glorious?" Megan added.

"It's beautiful like you," Thad answered. He had barely taken his eyes off Megan since sitting down.

No wonder either. Her nipples were poking through her dress like large Hershey's kisses. It was obvious that, like Dana, she didn't have a bra on. I wondered if Dana was equally pantie-free under her skirt. The thought made my dick lurch like a python in my loose shorts.

We talked about how beautiful everything was here, but the undertones spoke more of the women we were with than the climate and scenery. We finished our first drinks and ordered another round, and placed our dinner orders at the same time. Dana glanced my way with a smile several times and when she spoke she usually looked my way too. I noticed Thad doing the same with Megan. The thought had me wondering if we were like prey to them and they were preparing us for their feast.

I had my hand on the table one time and Dana reached over and softly grabbed it. She held it up between us as if inspecting it with awe.

"My god...look at how long your fingers are. So much bigger than mine," she said comparing.

I felt a little uneasy being examined like this, but she acted so impressed it was hard to be too upset. Thad and Megan agreed that I had huge hands. Dana's fingers in comparison weren't as short as she let on, but long and very sensually slender. She had gorgeous hands with manicured fingernails.

"Wow, they're so big and long. How tall are you, David?"

She had called me David ever since we first met. Thad too. "Six foot six," I said. Thad translated it into meters for her.

"You know what they say about big hands and feet," Thad added with a smile.

"What do they say?" Dana requested like she didn't know. I felt set up somehow.

"It means he's big all over," Megan surprisingly stated with a broad telling chuckle.

"Really," Dana responded, looking directly at me with a smile.

All the attention had made me nervous and my semi-erection had softened despite the topic being me and the size of my tool.

"I'll bet that's true," Dana declared, as she squeezed my hand that I somehow forgot she was still holding.

"Oh, it's true alright," Megan professed.

"Megan!" I exclaimed, with shock at her boldness.

"Yeah, he's crazy tall and big," Megan continued.

Fortunately for me, our appetizers arrived then and the topic changed to the wonderful presentation of the food. We shared dishes like old friends and talked lively about various things. Dana and Thad talked about growing up in England as did Megan and I about America. Our educations were a topic for a while, and then how we each met our spouses. Salads arrived not too long after we'd finished the appetizers. I was still starved and ate mine listening to the others talk about things they liked to do for fun.

"What about you, David?" Dana asked as she picked daintily at her greens.

"Uh...I ah...like most things. I've enjoyed learning to scuba dive and snorkeling here. I think we'll have to come back here or go someplace else similar soon to do more."

"We'd like that too," Dana replied. "Wouldn't it be fun if we all planned a get together like this every year or so?"

"That would be fun," Megan agreed quickly.

Dinner soon followed, along with our third drinks. Everyone was beginning to feel the alcohol and the conversation got livelier as a result. By the time we made it to dessert, I was full and so was Thad. We shared bites of the desserts the two women ordered. Even with four of us working the two desserts, we didn't finish them. The women obviously were taking care that they didn't eat too much.

We were relaxing over coffee, and I was sitting back with my legs spread under the table, when I felt Dana's hand on my bare knee. She smiled warmly when I looked over, but said nothing. I wasn't sure what to do, so I did nothing. That must have signaled to her that I wouldn't give her away, and she moved it higher, rubbing lightly with her long delicate fingers as she did. I glanced over at Thad to see if he noticed, but he seemed intent on Megan. He was leaning her way slightly and talking to her quietly. She was looking at him, too, and smiling.

I looked back at Dana and she mistakenly let her tongue slide across her moist lips. The suggestion was more than obvious. I felt my cock lurch again and had to sit up to gain some composure. Her hand dropped from my leg as I did. My shifting caused the others to shift too, like on cue.

"Hey, what shall we do after dinner?" Dana asked. "It's so early."

The sun was setting, but a nearly full moon was emerging as well. "How about we take a walk on the beach?" Thad offered.

"Sounds good to me," Megan agreed.

We all agreed and signed the bill. Every eye in the place was on the women as we left. That was fortunate, too, as my cock was still not completely normal. I thought I also spied Thad adjust himself quickly as we got up from the table.

The beach was lovely and the stars and the moon were taking over the darkening sky. We walked along as couples, with Dana and Thad in the lead. They kissed often and whispered together as they walked. Megan wanted to kiss me too, so I bent to do so.

"They want to fuck us," Megan whispered in my ear after a nice kiss. Her hot breath felt good on my ear. "Thad was touching me at dinner."

"What?" I exclaimed, a little too loud. Megan shushed me as Dana turned briefly, as if she were trying to hear.

"All we have to do is agree," Megan softly whispered.

Here it was up to me again. This time things seemed a little different, though. At least it seemed that way to me. Chris and Jennifer were our best friends. You might think if we couldn't do it with them, we couldn't do it with anyone. But the randomness of this, the fact that we might never see them again, and the setting of such an exotic place, seemed to somehow make it feel different.

"You want to?" I asked.

"I'm for it if you are," Megan declared. "Thad is cute and Dana looks like she wants to eat you alive."

"It's wild," I whispered back. "This is our honeymoon."

"Yeah, it should be all about us, shouldn't it?" Megan agreed. "But, it would also be something more by which we would remember this time."

"That it would," I agreed. "Ok."

"Really?"

"Yes."

We continued to kiss and walk along. The kisses were even more urgent and passionate, somehow, given what we planned. I was consumed with the wildness and eroticism of the idea. On our honeymoon, with another couple on theirs, and we'd end up fucking each other like wild swingers. My cock was beginning to rub against my pant leg as I walked, adding to the friction and the growth. I was happy when Dana turned around.

"It's getting a little chilly. Should we go back to our place?"

Megan agreed and we turned around. I got the impression that that agreement was all we needed to do to be in on the game. Dana and Thad had successfully maneuvered us into accepting their offer of sex and swapping. I should have felt manipulated, but instead it was hard to fight the growing excitement I felt.

I whispered to Megan, "Don't expect me to be too near him, though."

She laughed which caused Dana behind us to say, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing...he's just anxious for something," she replied.

Thad was the one to answer, "Me too."

Back at their place, Thad mixed us drinks. He did a good job masking the alcohol with the mixers, but you could tell they were strong. Dana put on the music that came through the speakers in the little villas. She selected something soft, yet jazzy. Megan and I made ourselves comfortable together on one of the two oversized loungers on the outside deck.

Dana and Thad soon joined us on the other lounge. The table in between served to hold our drinks. We each hugged and kissed our spouses for a while. Finally, Dana and Thad appeared quiet and just looking at the stars. We followed and everyone drained their drinks.

"It's so lovely here, isn't it?" Dana said.

"The best place on earth," Megan agreed.

"I could stay here forever," Dana added.

"Me too," Megan answered.

"I feel so free here," said Dana and she leaned forward. Between Thad and her, her top was off in a few seconds. Those wonderful conical tits, with erect nipples from the slight breeze, proudly caught the light from inside the villa. Megan and I watched as Thad cupped them in his hands causing a wonderful moan from Dana. Megan's hand slipped between my legs and traced the semi-hard outline of my cock. She stopped at the head down my leg. Dana glanced over and gasped.

"Geez, Megan...are you seriously near the end?"

"Yeah, but he's still growing. Aren't you, big stud?"

"Yeah," was all I could say.

"Stow that thing, Mate...you'll bloody embarrass all us men!"

"Yummy," was Dana's reply.

Megan twisted around on the lounger. "Undo my zipper, honey."

I did and she stood to drop the only piece of clothing she had on. Dana, Thad, and I watched mesmerized as the white material dropped to reveal more and more soft tanned flesh. Megan's breasts were not big enough to show on the sides from a backside view, but when the material squeezed over her super firm ass and dropped to the ground, she looked like a goddess of love from behind. Her long shapely legs were accented by the small whiteness of her buns caused by the tan lines of her skimpy suit. Her beautifully curved and dimpled back gave way to delicate shoulders and the clump of her long brown hair to one side. Megan pulled on a ribbon or two and her hair cascaded down her back like soft mink. 'God, I want to fuck her so bad,' I mused to myself.

"Just beautiful," Dana praised.

Megan turned slowly around and her breasts and womanly features appeared in the light from inside. I always loved the sexy way her legs gapped open at the top of her thighs to show their slim and muscular tone. Her nice nipples were proud on her slightly upturned tits and stuck out invitingly. I could have fallen in love with her again, if I weren't totally in love with her already.

"A vision, Babe," Thad declared.

"Hun, you'll make the moon wink," I acclaimed.

"That's so sweet," Dana said laughing as Megan joined me back on the lounger.

Megan's hand quickly went to my now obvious bulge. She wrapped her hand around it, much to Dana's delight. Dana was stroking Thad's cock, and he didn't seem to be a slouch in the size department, either.

"Bloody, that's a fucking maypole," Dana lauded. "Take it out, Megan, while I get this skirt off."

I disregarded what Megan was doing and concentrated on Dana as she stood. Thad was busy freeing himself from his clothes. I helped Megan by leaning forward as she took my shirt off. My eyes never left Dana and her broad smile as she looked at me. I feasted on those stupendous breasts as I finally glanced down to see her quickly unzip and drop her long skirt. Ah, sans knickers was the answer as her skirt slipped flowingly to the ground. It was a good thing that the deck of the villa faced out to sea and away from the views from the other villas. Unlike ours, where we could have been seen by two other villa decks, their villa was more private.

Dana was the vision of redheaded loveliness. Her reddish tan skin, highlighted by her sparse freckles, was magnificent. Her tits were amazing and the true test of a redhead was still thankfully evident. I had wondered if she'd be shaven or not; she was, but just to stay beautifully neat in her skimpy suit. She had a bushy reddish V of soft curls above her womanly gash. I feasted on her and couldn't wait to get closer. I looked up into her eyes.

"Will I do?" Dana asked knowingly.

"Good god, yes."

"Will you fuck me...with that?"

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers