Crazy Uncle Ed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmangm
rmangm
30 Followers

When they got home sara greeted them at the door, "master may I..."

He didn't pause, didn't hesitate, didn't think, didn't give it a moments thought when he drew back and slapped her. "Go to the basement and stay there until someone comes for you. Chyna, me and my new pet are hungry prepare us a meal and bring it up to us. Tonight you will sleep on the floor of the bathroom like the bitch that you are."

After eating and showering both mike and chloe drifted off to sleep tangled up together.

Mike woke in a haze of pleasure. As his consciousness increased, he realized that someone was slowly, gently sucking him off. He looked down and saw a mane of blonde mane of hair, slowly bobbing in his crotch. "Chy," he tried to yell, "Chy! Get over here!"

"Master," she whimpered as she approached on her knees.

"Stand up slut, stand up and watch the proper way to wake your master in the morning. Take notes on how to properly please your man."

"Slow down baby, your dear sister is taking notes," he said as he felt his balls get ready to blow, they both laughed at chyna's expense.

"Go make breakfast bitch. Bring it up when it is ready, and ... oh god ... and feed that bitch of a mother while you are down there and tell her to stay in the basement. Get back on your knees and get the fuck out," he said as he grabbed a fistful of chloe's blonde hair and arched his back.

Just as mike thought "this bitch is a dick sucking expert", Chloe looked up at him and giggled. "Mmm breakfast in bed sounds..."

Mike didn't hesitate to reach down and slap her full on. "Bitch who the fuck told you to stop!"

Obediently Chloe swallowed his dick again, and instantly mike squeezed his eyes shut in absolute pleasure. "Slowly, slowly," mike said as he held her in place with two fist fulls of that long, sexy, blonde hair. He didn't realize how efficient she had been until he heard chyna crawling to them with a tray of food.

"Set it down and get out, go to the kitchen and wait for me," he said as he pushed Chloe off of his dick.

"Yes master," she said as she set the tray down on the floor and crawled out of the room.

"Eat and stay," was all he said to a bewildered chloe as he got up and walked out of the bedroom, following chyna down the stairs. He turned to the basement and locked the door before heading to the kitchen.

"Speak," he said to chyna as he approached her kneeling form.

"Master, please, I am so sorry I lied to you. Please take me back."

"I haven't told any of you about this yet, but I have a plan to set you up for financial freedom. You won't ever have to work another day in your life. The trick is that you can't stay here. If you choose to stay here you will continue to be my slave. Once a year I will give you the option to leave. Any other times than that, if you try to leave you will be on your own. Now do you know why I locked your mom in the basement?"

"No master."

"I am about to finish your punishment. I am going to beat you, not erotically, this will be very very brutal" he said as he reached down and slapped her. "No, I am going to beat you like no woman should ever be touched," he backhanded her, picked her up by her hair and slammed her face first on the kitchen table. "If you survive the beating and the fucking that I am about to give you, you will stay here with me and your mom. If you don't survive, well life becomes a living hell for your mom and we both know that that whore upstairs is eager to bury you. Now, would you like to leave or stay? If you stay, you will receive the remainder of your punishment."

"Master, I will never willing leave your side, please let me stay, this is where I belong?"

"I know you have never been on your own, are you sure? I am talking about millions."

"Money means nothing to me, I have never paid a bill, never needed money. I just need to serve."

As soon as the words left her mouth he dragged her to her feet, bent her over and proceeded to deliver an extended open handed spanking to her ass. She screamed and she cried and she screamed some more. He didn't count he just kept swinging until his arm got tired and then swung some more.

"Don't you ever fucking lie to me again," he shouted as he paused to catch his breath and admire his work. "Don't you ever fucking show me disloyalty again! Go upstairs and get me a belt. Run bitch," he yelled sending her running upstairs in obvious discomfort.

He paced back and forth for the thirty seconds it took her to run upstairs. When she returned and ran up to him, he punched her right in the gut. She dropped like a rock and he rained down a very controlled set of punches on her one after the other. Crying she tried to beg for mercy, but he wanted her to experience a very precise level of pain. Next he picked up the belt that she dropped when he hit her and proceeded to walk around her, delivering very precisely placed strikes all over her body. Nothing was sacred, her face, her breasts, her back, her entire body was subject to his belt.

He said nothing, the only sounds were of the woosh the belt made as it flew through the air, the intermittent pop as the tip landed on her and of her now near constant whimpering. When he was ready, he reached down and dragged her into the library by her hair and a breast. Every time that she got her feet under her he yanked her harder. He had quickly broken her, now he intended to destroy whatever shreds were left.

In his head, none of the girls were people anymore. Possibly they never were. He said nothing to her as he worked. After she was in the library he tied her arms behind her at the wrists. Her legs he left free and open. She thought she knew what was coming and started to beg him to stop. Still he ignored her and said nothing, instead he knelt next to the couch and start to suck, nibble and bite and chew on her breasts. He was not the least bit gentle about it.

Finally he came up for air and spoke for the first time since telling her what he was going to do to her. "You have one chance, one," he said between bites. "Like I said, I will soon be setting up a plan to repay you for what was done to you earlier in your life. You, your mom, and chloe will all benefit from it. The people who hurt you will pay, and you will get a reward. Having said that, you have one chance, stay or leave. You choose stay you are at my mercy and I will manage the rewards you receive, you say leave I untie you and you and your mom walk out the door and don't come back but the fund is yours always. Choose now, stay or leave?"

"Stay master, please I want to stay."

He bit her ear and then whispered, "you will never, ever, ever show me disloyalty again, is that clear slave?"

"yes master," she screamed in pain. "I am sorry so master," she cried.

"You know I don't care about what you want, what you think, how you feel or what you like. You know I will use you however I want, so choose again to be sure, I just want to hear the one word, stay or leave?"

As soon as she said "Stay," mike stood up and positioned himself between her legs.

"Anal rape is such a good way to make a bitch understand that she is a bitch, don't you think?"

She moaned in fear as he took her legs and bent her in half.

"Spit into my hand slut," he cupped his hand beneath her chin, "this is the only lube you are getting slut, I strongly suggest you spit."

He went back for more three or four times, until his dick was covered by her saliva. As he moved into positioned her breathing got heavier and heavier. He reached into her and slowly slid her butt plug in and out until it popped out of her. Immediately he placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of her asshole and started pushing it in.

His cock was wet but it was also much bigger than chyna was used to. She found her voice again as he sadistically pushed his member deeper and deeper into her. Chyna wailed as mikes nearly 300 pounds crushed her, her arms taking all the weight beneath her, her legs bent back so that her feet and knees were nearly behind her head.

As if that wasn't enough every time she cried out to loud mike viciously drew back and slapped her. Mike wanted to ensure that she would never forget this beating. He looked at her and saw a masterpiece of brutality.

When he felt himself bottom out in her, he started fucking her as he yelled, "you don't think, you don't want, you don't decide what you need, you never think or decide a damn thing! You fuck when I tell you, suck when I tell you, shit when I tell you, wear what I tell you, cook what i tell you! The last thing you do is think! You Stupid little slut!"

The trembling in her body told him that she was cumming, he reached down and started hitting her again. One eye was bruised and shutting, he aimed for her mouth and after a few more strikes gave her a busted lip.

That last round of slaps did it. Chyna wasn't making any noise anymore. The only sounds in the room were of his grunts and the sound of suction as his dick slid in and out of her. The fight beaten out of her, he took hold of her throat and used it to hold her while he finished anally fucking her limp body.

When he stood and looked at her, he saw a bloodied and broken thing. He tossed it over his shoulder and carried it down to the basement. To sara he said, "If it lives, the two of you can stay. If not, I'll do the same to you."

rmangm
rmangm
30 Followers
12