Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies first,” he growled, and picked up his pace. Lani had been matching his rhythm before. Now he held her hips fast in his strong hands, immobilizing them. She wondered why. He gave a quick, near-violent shove into her slick depths and simply ground. “Squeeze,” he commanded. She did, and it made them both gasp. “Again!” but she didn’t have to be told twice. With all her might, Lani squeezed down tight with her internal muscles, over and over. Viggo bent his head to nuzzle her neck. His stubble scratched, itchy-delicious. He blew his breath over her damp skin. Goose bumps and the pointed tips of her breasts rose tautly. Another powerful thrust below, a gentle sucking on her earlobe with his warm mouth. Lani felt her jaw go slack and her eyes close; the delicious contrasts were so sexy. The man’s self-confidence, not to mention his sexual ability, was an incredible turn-on. Any minute now, any time. Viggo’s mouth claimed hers; mobile, soft lips burning hers like a brand with their intense want. When he slid his tongue between her teeth, she unleashed and claimed him right back. Still squeezing and releasing below, Lani’s arousal level shot straight into the sky and she began to shake in his arms. “Move,” she breathed.

“Like this?” Agonizingly, slowly, Viggo pulled back. Lani could have wailed at the torture of her orgasm being held off. She could feel everything throbbing vein as his cock slid out till only the head remained inside her. And back in, the same effect in reverse.

Lani gritted her teeth. “Faster!”

“Like this?” Viggo kick-started his strokes. There was finesse in his moves now, grace even, dirty grind or not. All Lani could do was hang on for dear life. Viggo’s cock seemed to slowly expand as they went. Her cunt ached from clenching around it so hard. Her whole pelvic cavity ached, too, congested from wanting and trying to cum while Viggo effectively held them both off by changing his tack every minute. He seemed to have reached his limit, though. Like there was no tomorrow, he captured her mouth and plunged his tongue in. Lani shoved hers likewise into Viggo’s; there they stayed, stroking and wrestling. Viggo’s moves resembled a dance, but a fast and nasty salsa kind of dance with his hips swiveling and hitching. Finally, finally, Lani felt the first waves break upon her. Involuntarily, her back arched, and the new angle forced his cock to hit something inside Lani that, like a thrown switch, started a chain reaction. A surge rolled up behind her navel, then down. Lani came so hard she screamed, her thighs and her pussy clamping so tightly Viggo should have been trapped, only he forcefully kept going. Lani realized something then, and screamed another orgasm. Her brain had melted. She liked it fast and rough like this, almost like a brawl. Unbidden, thoughts of Viggo taking her from behind, sheathing himself to the hilt and slamming the hell out of her entered her mind; she rocked upon him rapidly till she had cum a third time.

“Get ready,” he warned her. “Drop your legs. I want you on the floor.”

Lani released her legs’ grip around his waist. They wouldn’t hold her anyway, she knew this the second her feet touched the floor. She sank down to her knees. Viggo gripped his penis, shiny from her juices. Once again he began to wank right in front of her, just inches from her face now. She looked up, open-mouthed, still breathing heavily from their exertions. If not so erotic it would have been humorous… his tiny slit stared her right in the eye. His hand moved rapidly up and down the length of his shaft.

“Do you want me to suck you?” she asked. It was the least she could do.

“Just lick the head,” he grunted. Oh, yeah. This was something she’d do gladly. While Viggo beat out a steady time, Lani licked him like a cat, broad, firm swipes at his dark purple head. She tasted her salt first. Under that was Viggo’s musky, tangy pre-cum. She lapped it up a drop at a time as it leaked out of him. Lani reached out her hands and touched him all over like she owned him. It always amazed her how some men would allow such liberties abnormal to them only as they neared cumming. This one just soaked it up. He was probably too artistic and bohemian to have many inhibitions. His solid leg muscles twitched and his buttocks flexed beneath her hands. His skin was slightly furred but pliable, marred by a few scars. She compulsively slid her hands over everything within reach. All the while, she flicked her tongue where he most wanted it.

Viggo groaned low in his throat. His balls were drawn in tight under his cock. Any second now…

“You going to cum in my hair?” Lani asked, half-serious.

“I made that up,” he gasped.

“I know.” Lick. “It is good for the skin, though.” Flick. “Or so I hear.” Slurp. Lap, lap, lap.

“Oh, shit!” the man moaned. “Ah! Gonna cum…”

“On my face.” Lani closed her eyes.

“…Yeah…!”

Hot streams of cream blasted her cheeks, her lips, her tongue. The next surge poured out over her right eyebrow and flowed down her cheek to her neck. Viggo held the tip of his drizzling cock to her lips. She opened them. Another lick and she popped his cockhead into her mouth for another hard, fast suck and then she pulled back sharply for another ‘pop.’

“Oh god! Do that again!”

With an inward smug smile, Lani did. Four or five more pops later, one more weak freshet coated the inside of her mouth. She turned her eyes up questioningly at Viggo, still holding his dick in her oral cavity, swallowing what he gave her. For once, he seemed to have lost the power of speech.

“Did you cum a second time?” she finally asked.

“I-I-I, I don’t know. Never happed before.”

“Pretty crazy, huh?” Lani sat back on her heels. She was feeling steadier since she caught her breath. Viggo on the other hand looked dazed. He sat abruptly, bracing himself with his elbows, legs sprawled.

“No wonder guys come looking for you,” he said after a minute. Lani was back under the shower, rinsing off again. That froze her where she stood. She glared.

“Listen here, Mister. It’s not like that. I have never been with any of those guys out there and I’d never even consider…”

Viggo cracked a grin and cocked his head. His cheekbones seemed to stand out more sharply, like he was running on empty. He said nothing but she ‘got’ it.

“Oh. You’re fucking with me, right?”

“I’d say that’s a fair assessment.”

Lani snorted. “Wanker.”

“Also true.” He rose slowly and walked over to her.

“Is there anything you can’t turn into a double meaning?” she asked, adding, “Rhetorical question.”

“I actually prefer to be more straightforward. So what do you say to this…?” He bent slightly so that his expressive blue-grey eyes met her honey-brown ones. “Come home with me. Today. Tomorrow. Till we get sick of it or till it pisses off the brass. People look to you, and me, so let’s look to each other, huh? Besides, I never did get to ride you like a horse yet. And I really, really wanna!” The energy behind that last statement washed over Lani. Her afterglow took on another dimension: Still horny.

“You are so whack, man,” she smiled. “Answer’s yes.”

12