Cream Ch. 01

Story Info
A hottie wows two brothers at an outdoor nude beauty contest.
3.1k words
4.12
31.4k
20
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, gentlemen, let's welcome our first contestant," the head judge announced over the microphone. "A very sexy young lady, #23!"

Everybody cheered for her as she came into the centre, the Otis Redding song, 'Hard To Handle' playing as she danced around (this song would be played for every nude girl who danced). Griffin and Manny, sitting up front among all the men in the clearing in the woods, clapped out of mere politeness, though.

She had nothing on but a cowboy hat and a red band with #23 around her arm. Tanned and skinny, she danced around the centre exuding perfect confidence. She was attractive, with small but firm breasts and a shaved pussy, but she did nothing for either Griffin or Manny. Most of the other men watching the show were cheering for her, as was the head judge, suspiciously.

The judge also sprayed water on her body with a hose, and soaped up her pussy with a cloth before rinsing her off.

"I'll bet she's the judge's girlfriend," Manny said. "Why else would she let him do that?"

"Yeah," Griffin said. "And I guess that means we already know who will win today."

"Yep," Manny said, frowning. "Total bullshit."

She kept prancing around the centre, laughing and waving her arms in the air; but she never squatted or showed off her pussy. Then she left the centre to sit with the other nude contestants on a bench. She put on a thong; she was the only girl to put anything on.

"And now," the head judge said, "here's #18."

The next girl to get up from the bench was a fair-skinned blonde, more full-figured than the cowgirl, but still nothing extraordinary, in the brothers' opinion. Still, the men seated around them in the forest clearing were rowdily cheering her on. That judge took a hose and sprayed water on her body; she squatted and spread her legs for all the screaming men. Then she left.

"Now let's give a big hand for #6!" the judge said.

Contestant #6 was a goddess: a curvaceous beauty with shoulder-length blonde hair, large, natural breasts and a shaved pussy. It wasn't just what she had to show, but how she showed it. She gave everyone there a sassy self-confidence, coupled with a determination to win one of the top prizes. She knew what the men wanted, total exhibitionism, and she gave it.

Her skin was lightly tanned, and her breasts had perky, pink areolae each about the diameter of Canadian $2 coins. Twenty years old, she stood about five foot ten.

That judge sprayed water on her body, covering her head to toe. Her blonde hair was all slicked back. She took the cloth from him and wiped the soap all over her pussy and asshole, making sure both holes were clean enough to eat on. He rinsed her off, and she, on all fours with her ass in the brothers' direction, spread her legs out wide and gave them a clear, close-up look at both of those holes, looking back at the brothers with a lewd grin.

Both Griffin and Manny sat there transfixed: Griffin's eyes seemed to flash red hearts from his pupils; Manny's pupils seemed to flash green dollar signs.

"I'm still working on that Cream, Griff," Manny said to his brother. "If I rubbed it on her, she'd still be that beautiful even when she turns 50."

"You're making real progress on it, eh?" Griff panted, never taking his eyes off #6's pussy and asshole.

"Yeah, it's almost perfect," Manny said. I'll be doing what I hope will be my last-needed experiment later today, and it should be perfect."

Her eyes met Griffin's, and seeing his desire, she wanted to milk it for all it was worth. She approached him with a look of fake desire for him in her eyes, then squatted down to show him her peach-coloured vulva.

You want this, her eyes were saying to him. And you should, 'cause it's so yummy.

She spread her labia with her fingers so he could see her wide-open vagina. Griffin's erection was pointing out of his jogging pants with embarrassing obviousness, but he was too excited to care. She giggled at it.

Not that I want YOU, she thought, but a hard man is good to find.

Then she got up, turned around, spread her legs out and bent over, showing him her pussy and bronze, wrinkly anus. She looked back at Griffin from between her legs, staring right into his eyes, and smiled. His jaw dropped.

Her eyes seemed to be saying to him, I'll bet you like anal sex.

She got down on all fours again, still showing him and Manny her two holes, and she slowly crawled back to the centre. Her time was up, and she left. The brothers weren't interested in any of the other girls. She was the one.

The rest of the competition dragged on, since the brothers so missed Contestant #6. They only vaguely paid attention to the remaining girls: there was another beautiful blonde with a tight body, but almost no tits at all; also, there was a full-figured and large-breasted, if slightly flabby, blonde, who bounced about the centre energetically. But the brothers had eyes only for #6.

The competition ended with each girl briefly coming to the centre again to give the boys another quick look. The cowgirl, finally having removed the thong, was grinning as if she'd already won. As soon as she sat back down again, she put the thong back on. The second girl the boys saw stood with her ass to Griffin and Manny, spread her legs, and opened her buttocks to show them her asshole, a pretty pink pair of lips, but only the chocolate pucker of #6 had Griffin's devotion.

The brothers' patience was finally rewarded with the quick reappearance of #6, who raced right up to them, turned around, spread her legs, and bent over for Griffin again. Her anus and vulva were but a few feet away from his mouth. He ached for a sniff of that crack. Then she went back to the bench.

After all the other girls made their quick appearances, the judge announced the winners. The third prize trophy went to the flat-chested blonde; #6 got second prize, pleasing the brothers only insofar as at least she got a prize; and the first prize went, predictably, to the cowgirl.

"What bullshit," Manny said. "She's OK-looking, but not #1."

"Agreed," Griffin said. "And there's why..."

The cowgirl, still with the thong on, was picked up and kissed by that judge.

"I knew it," Manny said. "The contest was fixed from the beginning. What bullshit. First prize should be for #6."

"Absolutely," Griffin said. "Hey, she's coming over here. Let's say hello."

"Hi," said #6, removing the red #6 band from her arm. "I won't be needing this anymore." She tossed it on a nearby table.

"You're #1 in my book," Griffin stuttered, thrilled that she was happy to stand completely naked before him. He tried, nonetheless, to be a gentleman and not stare at her breasts and crotch. "You are the most beautiful of these girls by far."

"Thank you," she said with a smile. "What's your name?"

"Griffin Egan-Olmi," he said. "Everyone just calls me Griff, though."

"Nice to meet you, Griff," she said, holding out her hand. "I'm Kim Aditti." They shook hands. His was shaking from making contact with hers.

"I'm Manny Egan-Olmi," Manny said. "Griff's brother...younger brother."

"Bullshit," Griff said. "I'm 24; you're 38."

"Hi," she said coolly, quickly shaking Manny's hand. "Thanks for your support, boys. I'm sure it helped me win second prize in a big way."

"You deserved first," Griff said. "The cowgirl was the head judge's girlfriend. He ensured she'd win."

"Oh, yeah," Kim said. "We all knew that was going to happen. Gavin Mann, the head judge, fixed the contest. That's why I'm so grateful to both of you. As far as I'm concerned, I'm the real first prize winner. The competition wasn't fixed for me."

"That's right," Griff said.

"A free competition, without any intervention or interference, would have resulted in you winning, for sure," Manny said.

"Thanks," she said, still looking at Griff.

"I understand all you girls are strippers," Griff said.

"That's right," she said. "I work in Jack-In-the-Box, in downtown Toronto. Do you know where that is?"

"Oh, yeah," Griff said, his breathing heavier. "It's not far from where I live, actually. Will you be there tonight?"

"Yes, I will," she said with a smile. "I do lap-dances there. For $20 a song, I'll let you touch me, too-all over."

"Oh, my God," Griff said, practically drooling.

"Nice," Manny said, also smiling, but for different, secret reasons.

"I'm s-sorry for always looking d-down at your body," Griff said. "I'm trying to look in your eyes."

"Oh, don't be shy, sweetie," she said with a giggle, then turned around for him. "Go ahead, look at my goodies all you want." She sat at a nearby table with her legs wide open so her vulva was showing. You want me, she thought; 'cause what I've got is sooooooo good.

"So, $20 a song, eh?" Griff asked.

"Yep," she said. "The more money you bring, the more I'll let you do."

"Really?" Griff asked. "I think I'll go broke."

She giggled, as if that didn't matter at all. "But no fingers inside me; I want to leave a little mystery."

"OK," he said.

I know ways to get inside you, Manny thought; you'll see.

"Ooh, I gotta pee," she said, getting up suddenly. "I don't wanna rush over to my trailer to use the toilet there just yet. I guess I'll just have to pee right in front of you. Will that be OK?"

"That will be better than OK," Griff panted.

She squatted over the dirt by a large tree. She sighed softly as she felt her urine pour through her urethra and spray down on the dirt. Griff's eyes widened as he saw the golden juice pour from her pee-hole in a beautiful arc. She looked up at him and grinned the whole time she was peeing.

He was so excited, he didn't notice his bulging hard-on, pointing right at her face, eye-level with it. She giggled at it, then tapped it from above. She giggled again as it bounced up and down. Then she giggled as the growing lake of yellow was getting closer to her pretty feet; and she awkwardly moved them out of the way.

When the last few drops of apple juice dripped from her crotch, she got up. "Do either of you boys have any tissue I can wipe myself with?"

"I do," Griff eagerly said, frantically pulling some wet-naps from his shirt pocket.

"Would you like to wipe me clean?" she asked with a grin.

"You read my mind," he said, reaching down between her legs. As he moved the wet-nap across her labia and clitoris, he thrilled at the feeling of their exact contours, the flaps, the orifice, and the bumps. The wet-nap slipped at one point, and his lucky fingers felt her vulva for one delicious split-second.

"Did you do that on purpose?" she asked, smirking at him.

"N-no," he said. "Honest. It was an accident. Please don't tell your boyfriend."

"I'm between boyfriends at the moment, actually," she said. "And it's OK. I hope you enjoyed it." Gotta keep his hopes up, she thought.

"W-well, you seem to be clean here. Maybe I can cl-lean you...b-back in..."

"My asshole?" she asked, smiling slyly. "Sure, clean me there, too." She bent over, spread her legs, and opened her cheeks. Her anus was opened like the mouth of a choirboy. With a trembling hand, he began wiping those bronze lips.

"H-how do you keep y-your body so...perfect?" he asked. "You're all natural." Again, his fingers could feel those wrinkles just under the wet-naps. On one occasion, the wet-nap slipped, and his finger made contact with the orifice. He was coming close to coming. "You haven't got a flaw."

"An all-vegan diet does it for me," she said.

"I g-guess it pays to be healthy."

"Yeah. Well, I gotta go," she said, straightening up. "Walk with me to my trailer." She led them over there. Everyone else was getting ready to go.

At the trailer now, Griff asked, "So, what time do you start tonight?"

"At 6:30," she said, opening the door. "Let me give you one more look before I go." She bent over and let them see those two perfect holes again.

"Oh, Jesus," Griff said. He was practically drooling.

You will be famous, in a way, one day soon, Manny thought.

"Wanna see my panties?" she asked Griff.

"Sure," he said. She went into the trailer, got them, and showed them to him: classic briefs, light pink.

"These are my granny panties," she said, giggling. Then she put them on. Griff licked his lips at how they gently hugged her buttocks. She danced around, swinging her ass to an imaginary beat. "But I guess you'd rather see what they're hiding." Then she took them off, and still bent over, spread her butt-cheeks so the brothers could see that asshole and pussy one more time.

"Well, I guess you have to go now, eh?" Griff asked.

"Yeah," she said. "Give me a good-bye hug." She got down to the entrance of the trailer and hugged him. Her breasts were level with his face. She squeezed them on either side of his face, then she rubbed her shin against his hard-on. The softness and smoothness of those tits slid along his cheeks, nose, and lips.

"Unh!" he groaned with a jerk. She felt wet in the shin where his crotch was.

"Oh, dear," she said with a giggle. "You seem to have a mess to clean up."

"How embarrassing," Griff said, avoiding her eyes.

"You are so adorable," she said. "Well, I gotta go. Bye." Then she closed the door.

"OK, guys, show's over," a man, the driver of the trailer, said. He closed the door, then got in.

Kim, still naked, opened a side window of the trailer and smiled at Griff. "I'll see you tonight, or, rather, you'll see me tonight, right?"

"All of you," Griff panted.

She giggled, and the trailer drove off.

***********

In Manny's house early that evening, he was lying naked on his bedroom floor. A black friend of his was with him, zipping up his pants. Manny had a full erection, his skin was covered in some kind of cream, and he was coming down from what seemed to be an intense drug trip.

"How you doing, lover?" the friend asked him.

"Oh, great," Manny said, rolling over, pushing out his ass, and showing a gaping anus. "How was I, Michael?"

"You. Were. Amazing," Michael said. "I never knew you had any gay in you."

"I don't," Manny said, rolling on his back and revealing Michael's come dripping off his face. "I was experimenting."

"So, does this mean you're going full bisexual?" Michael asked.

"Not at all. That was just a one-time thing."

"Judging by the way you were doing me, I'd say you wanna do it again."

"Really? What exactly did I do? I only vaguely remember, I was so disoriented."

"Let me put it to you this way, Manny. Do you remember Jack Black in the movie, 'Tropic Thunder'? When he was tied to the tree...what he said when Alpa Chino let it slip that he was gay?"

"Holy shit!" Manny said. "Is that why this gunk on my face doesn't feel like my Cream?"

"That's MY cream, Manny."

"I didn't."

"You did. You went full faggot."

"Never go full faggot...unless..." Manny was grinning from ear to ear.

"Unless what?" Michael asked. "Why are you grinning? When I learned I was gay, I was shaking in horror. It took me ages to accept who I was. How can you be adjusting to it so quickly?"

"Because I'm not gay in the slightest."

"You're not making any sense, Manny. I think that oily drug you got on yourself is still fucking with your head."

"No, it isn't. It's completely worn off. And I'm thrilled with the results of my experiment."

"You're thrilled that you took my dick in your ass, sucked my dick and balls, and let me blow my load all over your face...and you're still straight? Any straight guy would be traumatized to know what you just did with me. Why are you so happy about it?"

"Because it means that my Cream works!" Manny said, picking up a jar of it and showing it to Michael.

"I thought it was just for keeping women's skin young."

"That was my original plan. But after experimenting with it over all these fifteen years, I've discovered it has some wonderful side effects."

"You damn right about that. It gets you horny as hell, gives you a hard-on like Viagra. Look at you, you're still hard. And it gets you so stoned, you don't know what you're doing...and you don't even seem to remember doing it after."

"That's right. Do you realize what I can use Cream for? I can sell it to guys who can use it on any girl they want. Get the girl to let the guy fuck him. He can leave her afterwards and she'll forget who it was that took advantage of her. She'll be so horny, she won't be able-or willing-to resist a guy's advances, no matter how undesirable the guy is. Guys will buy my Cream in droves. I'm going to be RICH!"

"Hey, man, that kind of sounds like a mean thing to do to women, you know. That can be really abused. Maybe you shouldn't do it."

"Aww, come on," Manny said. "I just let you have your way with me, and I don't feel traumatized or anything. And it doesn't have to be used only on women. As you saw for yourself, it can be used on guys, too. Women desperate for a lay can use Cream on any guy they want. So can gays. This is a fantastic business opportunity. Wanna be my business partner? We'll be rich."

"I...don't think so," Michael said. "But good luck with your business venture, anyway. I hope you're as successful as you say you'll be." He secretly didn't want Manny to be successful with Cream, but he knew that this entrepreneur had a steely look in his eyes that warned him not to interfere.

"Well, if you change your mind, just let me know. Anyway, to sell Cream, I'm going to need a beautiful, hot-looking woman to be my demo...and earlier today, I met the perfect woman..."