Cream Ch. 03

Story Info
Manny smears his Cream on Kim, then fucks her.
1.6k words
4.31
30.3k
14
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manny sat beside Kim on that couch in the VIP room, to her right, just as Griffin had. He had his hand in his jacket pocket, surreptitiously screwing the lid off the jar of Cream and dipping his index and long fingers into it as he chatted with her. His facial tic, a twitching of his right cheek and blinking of his right eye every five to ten seconds, was useful in distracting her from what his fingers were doing.

"I'm sorry," Kim said, trying to ignore his twitching. "I forgot your name."

"Manny Egan-Olmi," he said. "And you're 'Commodity', right?"

"Kim Aditti," she corrected. "'Come, Oddity' is my stage name."

"Right," he said. "Commodity."

"Come, Oddity." She stressed the pause in between the words.

"Right. Commodity." He gave not even the slightest pause.

"Whatever." Prince's song, 'Cream,' began to play. "Shall I start?"

"Absolutely," he said. "What an appropriate song for my lap-dance."

"If you're anything like your brother Griff, it is," she said. Now standing before him, she was swaying her hips to the beat as he stroked her leg with his un-Creamed hand.

She put her knees against his groin and pushed them against his hard-on, which was nowhere near as impressive as his brother's. Practically insulted, she assumed the much-older Manny was much less of a man in bed.

She got up close and blew in his ear. His clean hand stroked her breast. "OK," she said. "You can touch me all over, but not inside. I wanna leave a little mystery."

"I see," he said, putting his Creamed fingers on her vulva and spreading the Cream all over, from clit to perineum.

"Ooh!" she squealed, instantly too horny to think about the Cream she'd felt him smearing on her. "How is it...I'm always getting...horny...from a man's touch? Ah!" As he slid his Creamed fingers inside her vagina, making her squeal all the louder, he dipped the fingers of his other hand in the jar.

Those fingers then rubbed Cream all over her breasts, making her nipples tingle and her heart race with excitement. His other fingers pulled out of her cunt and reached forward to Cream up her asshole; his index finger then went an inch inside.

"Oh!" she moaned. "I don't...normally...let guys...stick their fingers...inside me...Ah!...but I can...make an...exception...for you and...your brother...Oh!"

Next, Manny rubbed some Cream on some crucial parts of her body--her forehead, ears, and nostrils. With the Cream quickly seeping inside, it would soon make contact with her brain, and the hallucinatory effects would take place almost immediately. She was now totally in his power.

The whole room, in her eyes, was as bright and colourful as if she'd dropped a big hit of LSD; her whole body was tingling as if she'd swallowed a pill of ecstasy. She looked at Manny's face, but instead of seeing the facial tic, she saw faces of former boyfriends, men she imagined herself reconciled with...men, had she been sober, that she'd never have been reconciled to.

"Come with me, Commodity," he said, standing up. He took her by the hand and led her, still completely naked, out of the VIP room and into the main area of the bar.

A bouncer noticed him taking Kim to the rear exit. The bouncer rushed over to them, saying, "Hey, asshole! What d'you think you're doing, eh?"

He was about to grab Manny and hit him, but Manny wiped some Cream on the bouncer's arm, instantly making him feel sexually excited. Then Manny rubbed some Cream in the muscleman's ears and nostrils; he breathed it in, and became as stoned as Kim. He lay on the floor, pulled out his hard-on, and began whacking off right in front of everybody.

Soon, other people, including the other bouncers, came over and tried to get the masturbating bouncer to zip up his pants. This distraction allowed Manny to slip out of the bar with nude Kim unnoticed.

His car was right by the rear exit, so he got her in the car quickly and drove away.

A few minutes later, Griff rushed back into the bar and into that VIP room, but he saw only Kim's purse, bra, thong, and high heels. His goddess was gone.

"What the fuck?" he said, poking his head out of the room to see if she was elsewhere in the bar. Another stripper, a tall black beauty, approached him with a frown.

"Hey," she said. "Are you with a girl in there?"

"No," he said. "'Come' is supposed..."

"You're not allowed in there unless a dancer takes you in, buddy-boy!" she scolded. "I'm Roxy. I'll go in with you if you like."

"You don't understand. Kim was waiting for me in here, but she's gone. Her things are still here, though."

"Really?" Roxy said. "Why would she leave her stuff in there?"

"I don't know. Is there a safe place to put it? I spent a lot of money on her; I want HER to have it, not some thief."

"I'll put it in her locker," Roxy said, going in the room to get Kim's things.

"I'll see if I can find Kim--er, Come," Griff said, going out of the room and seeing the crowd of people standing around the still-masturbating, still-high bouncer lying on the floor. "What the fuck is going on here? I leave Jack-In-the-Box for a second and everyone starts acting crazy." He was disappointed not to see Kim among the onlookers, or anywhere else in the bar.

He found Roxy and went up to her. "Did you find Kim?" she asked.

"No," he said, pouting and worried. "Is her stuff stowed away safely?"

"Yeah," she said. "Kim's locker was open, so I put her things in it and locked it. Don't worry about that."

I'll just worry about Kim, he thought.

************

In Manny's house, he had Kim in his basement; she was writhing and fidgeting on her back on a bed there. Manny unzipped his pants while admiring her nakedness. He smeared a little Cream on his cock, which immediately pointed up in a full erection.

"Not too much on me," he said. "I don't wanna lose control the way I did with Michael, or the way Kim has lost control here." He twitched. He got on the bed on top of her in the missionary position. "Time to fetishize my Commodity."

He got her legs and spread them wide and upwards, revealing her wet, ready vagina. He slid his cock in slowly, smiling as he heard her sighing and squealing. When he got all the way in, she let out a loud, high-pitched squeal.

He was thrusting aggressively, making her sigh with each poke. He put his hands on her breasts and squeezed them. He marvelled at how she would look into his eyes and grin, blissfully unaware of the fact that a man she wasn't the slightest bit attracted to was enjoying her.

I know you don't like me, bitch, he thought as he continued shoving away inside her. You like my nice, sensitive younger brother, Griff. But Cream rids me of my charmlessness, as it will the charmlessness of all my future customers, those who will watch you demonstrate Cream's effectiveness.

He came inside her, then turned her around so she'd be on all fours. He got her legs spread and her ass pushed out towards him so her asshole was showing. He rubbed some Cream all over the orifice and inside a few inches, her moaning the whole time.

Because his cock was Creamed, it immediately got hard again, since that was one of Cream's many miraculous side effects. He slowly, carefully pushed the tip of his cock against her anal opening, coaxing the hole open. Then his cock slid in an inch, then another inch, then soon, all the way in. She moaned softly.

He slid in and out, enjoying that tight ring that was pinching his rod. He reached forward to cup her breasts in his hands and pinch the nipples. With Cream still on his hands, he kept smearing it all over her skin to keep her horny. He also rubbed some in her ears and on her nostrils to keep her high.

"Unh!" he grunted as he was approaching orgasm.

He came in her ass, then pulled out. He gently got her off the bed and on her knees beside it. He sat on the bed facing her with his legs on either side of her. Again, his Creamed cock got hard again, and he gently directed her mouth to the tip.

She opened her mouth to receive it, willingly, it seemed, and she looked up in his eyes as it went in inch by inch. She sucked him from the base of his cock to the tip, licking the underside, fondling his balls in her hand. Her eyes never lost contact with his, a smirk on her face showing how much she, apparently, enjoyed pleasing him.

"Oh!" he moaned. "You're...so...talented. Ah!"

She took his cock out and jerked it off while she took his balls in her mouth, her tongue tapping the testicles to make them bounce in her mouth. Then she took his meat back in her mouth. Her wet lips slid all the way up and down his shaft. Her fingers played with his balls.

"Oh!" he grunted. "I'm gonna come again!"

He pulled his dick out and sprayed all over her face, splashes of come going on her nose, cheeks, chin, right eye, and lips. She looked up at him and grinned. He grinned right back down at her.

Why did she seem to enjoy giving herself to him so thoroughly? In her hallucinatory state, she looked up at him and saw her dad.