Cream Ch. 11: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And we will help, I promise," Kim said. "But first, Griff and I have to do something."

"What?" he asked.

"You know," she said. "Fuck."

"Oh," he said with a smile.

"We'll meet with you later," she told the others. "We'll feel for wherever you are, then join you in freeing the others."

"OK," Svetlana said. "Bye."

"Don't forget us," the busty brunette said. "We need you. Together, we're strong. Alone, we're weak...even with Cream's power."

The others flew off together in search of the other victims. Kim and Griff saw a park conveniently on the other side of the street from the warehouse, whose fire was now spreading up to the ground floor.

There were a number of trees and bushes in which to hide and fuck in that park, while drawing minimal attention to them among any passers-by. They rushed over there.

Kim lay on her back on the grass, her legs spread wide open. Griffin got down on all fours between her legs and aimed his tongue for her pussy. He dove in, and her moaning began instantly.

She was playing with her tits as he was sucking on her already hard clit. He slid his finger inside her wet cunt, sliding it along her vaginal walls and massaging them. She was pinching her nipples and sighing.

He brought her legs up higher so he could have access to her asshole. He continued fingering her vagina as his tongue took big licks all over her anus. She put her left tit in her mouth and sucked on it.

After a few more licks of her asshole, he looked up at her sucking on her tit, and felt inspired. He moved up with a long lick from her asshole, along her perineum and vaginal opening to her clit, then kissed a trail of kisses along her belly leading up to her breasts. He wrapped his lips around her right nipple and began sucking.

He pulled his fingers out of her cunt and was now fingering her clit. His fully erect cock was ready to go inside her. She let go of her left tit and sighed, "Put...your cock...in me. Ah!"

He stopped sucking on her tit and got on top of her in the missionary position, aiming the tip of his cock for her vaginal opening. He pushed in a bit, and both of them groaned.

He pushed in another inch or two while looking in her eyes. The moonlight and starlight were enough to allow them to see each other's eyes. Their eyes were locked on each other's as he was entering her. Their mouths were as wide apart as her pussy was, with his cock going in further and further.

He cupped her breasts in his hands as he pushed in all the way. Both of them moaned together, an octave apart from each other.

Now he was thrusting with all his might, shaking her body back and forth. He was gently squeezing her tits, and she had her hands on his ass, squeezing his butt-cheeks.

Within ten minutes, fire trucks and police cars rushed over to deal with the burning building. A few of the men heard Kim's and Griff's screams and grunts, and went over to watch the sex.

"Holy shit," one of the firemen said, taking out his cellphone and setting it to camera. "Look at those two go."

"Yeah," said a policeman, also getting video of the lovers on his smartphone.

Kim and Griff sensed the presence of the voyeurs, but didn't care. If they could escape Manny and his minions, they could certainly--with the power of Cream--get away from any police who tried to arrest them for public indecency. Besides, they knew their watchers didn't want to stop them.

Griff was poking faster and harder now, and Kim's screams were getting louder and higher-pitched.

"I think the come-shot is coming," another watching fireman said.

"Oh, please, let us see it," another policeman said.

Glad to oblige, Griff, about to come, pulled his cock out of Kim and sprayed his gism all over her belly. She was coming at that moment, too, and her come oozed visibly out of her pussy. The men watching got it all on video.

"I hope the darkness won't make it impossible to see the come shot," the first fireman said.

Kim and Griff, panting and calming down, put their arms around each other and cuddled for a moment.

"I love you," she said to him.

"I love you, too," he answered.

"OK, you two lovebirds," the second cop said. "Now that the show's over, I'm gonna have to take you two in."

But as he approached, he noticed that they'd disappeared into the shadows.

"Hey, where d'you go?" he said. "Get back here. Don't make this difficult."

Then all the men looked up in the sky, where Kim and Griff were flying away.

"What the fuck?" the second fireman said.

"Am I high?" the first cop asked.

****************

EPILOGUE

Kim and Griff returned to St. Catharines in his car after the cops and firemen left the warehouse area. They were so much in love, always wanting to fuck, that they forgot all about helping the others find the other victims of Manny's Cream business. They felt vague inklings of the suffering of other victims from far away, but largely ignored them.

Without Kim's help, the other former 'Commodities' found it impossible to do much to find the other victims, and so they eventually gave up. Roxy and Peggy went back to Jack-In-the-Box and resumed stripping.

Officer Cole, angry over losing Roxy, learned of Manny's death. He was in near despair over not being able to continue the business.

"Fuck!" he said. "I'm gonna have to be a cop forever!"

Then one night, he went into Manny's mansion and found the room where the yellow alien liquid was hidden. From his own physical contact with Cream, he could instinctively tell that the yellow substance was an essential part of the formula.

He put an ad online, searching for a chemist. A month after the warehouse fire, he found one. The chemist quickly learned, from thoroughly studying Manny's research notes and videos, how to make more Cream.

The chemist immediately got to work. In the lab, Cole watched him mixing the aphrodisiacs and hallucinogens with the yellow substance.

"I'm back in business," Cole said with a smile.

THE END

12