Cream Filled: Car Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crossed one leg over the other and her already short skirt rose up higher, exposing still more of Stephanie's silken thighs. Nick drove with fierce determination as the skies rapidly darkened. He passed a long line of vehicles as Athena admonished him for going too fast. The snow was starting to stick to the roadway.

"I'm kind of hot in these boots, would you help me take them off?"

Her parents were talking up in the front while the radio loudly announced that the now heavily falling snow was still expected sometime later today. Stephanie twisted in her seat to face me and raised her left leg so that the heel of her boot rested on my right leg, the one closest to her. As she did so, her skirt slid still farther up.

"Do you like them?" she asked in a soft but teasing tone. "They're extremely irresponsible."

Even over her dad's pungent aftershave and Stephanie's beguiling new perfume, I could smell the newness of the boot leather and feel the sharpness of her heel urgently pressing my erection into my thigh muscle. Each slow movement of her foot made it ache wonderfully.

My eyes studied the dark, tooled patterns on the boot and I drew another breath of the fresh leather scent before reflexively scanning the line of Stephanie's leg upward. They looked smooth and inviting all the way to her holiday cheerful patterned cotton panties with their narrow candy red and white stripes.

She casually moved her knee outward some and my gaze locked onto the thin bit of cloth that clung to the cleft between her legs.

"You have to pull on it," she said drawing me out of my trance.

Grasping the toe and heel of the boot I pulled with some effort as Stephanie braced herself with the other foot on my leg, grinding her heel into my cock painfully. My erection grew still more rigid. Slowly the boot slipped off from her foot and I handed it to her while she raised the other leg to me. Stephanie used her bare foot this time to brace herself only instead of using the outside of my leg nearest her, she placed it on the inside of my left leg as close to my crotch as she could.

With a tug, the other boot slid off and I handed it to her as well so she could place it on the floorboard next to the other one. Then Stephanie stretched both her legs out over my lap and wiggled her toes before drawing one knee up towards her chest again to ensure I had an unobstructed view between her legs.

My gaze retraced the tawny length of one leading my eyes straight to where the heavenly black tangle over her pubis lay concealed. Stephanie moved the heel of her straightened leg between my legs and ever so slowly began to massage my stiffness, first with her heel and then the outside edge of her foot.

She paused momentarily to arrange the bed pillow she'd brought, placing it beneath her legs which gave her a better angle of access to me. Her foot rested in my lap while her leg lay comfortably along the pillow. She raised her drawn up knee still higher as her toes went back to work on my painfully stiff member.

How I wanted to grab that foot and suck on each of her beautiful toes then kiss and bite and suck my way over her foot and up her silky leg. Instead, ever mindful of Nick and Athena in the front seat, I unbuckled my seatbelt and slid my jacket off as unobtrusively as possible and placed it over my lap, covering Stephanie's feet as well as the source of my growing concern. Unfortunately this only encouraged her.

It was obvious now how Stephanie planned to reprimand me, by pursuing one of her favorite pastimes, tormenting me.

Reaching under the jacket I grabbed Stephanie's foot with my hand to hold it still, not wanting to endure the ache when I knew there could be no relief at the end. After all we were riding in a car with her parents but she arched an eyebrow at me and fixed me with a menacing look. Truth be told, my body welcomed her touch even as tormenting as it was under the circumstances and I couldn't resist letting my hands explore the warm silkiness of her lower legs in return.

"They're so soft."

"I just got them waxed yesterday," she explained, causing me to cast a look of concern her way. "Don't worry, I didn't get that waxed."

Stephanie tells me I'm an oddity as Brazilian waxes are so popular these days but I can't bear the thought of having to part with her pubic hair. She can trim it if she wants but I love its deep ebony color and the way it holds her scent and tickles my nose when I go down on her. It sparkles like diamonds with her wetness and my load shines on it like unstrung pearls on a swath of black felt.

My jacket discretely covered my crotch and she was now at liberty to toy with me as she pleased.

Stephanie let her upraised knee loll outward, falling slightly towards the front seat, her mother's seat, which was close enough to Stephanie to screen her actions from her parent's view but not from mine. Smiling wickedly she ground her heel determinedly but deftly against my prick. So effective was her touch that my cock remained as if suspended in its painfully swollen state within the confinement of my slacks. The dampness I felt confirmed it steadily leaked from the tip.

Stephanie took further advantage and shifted position. She pulled her left heel out from between my legs and propped it on my thigh while her right foot slipped into the space her left one had vacated. Now she was able to use her toes and the ball of her other foot on me. Rubbing, caressing and pressing, Stephanie was relentless in her manipulations.

My eyes darted from her face to her panty covered crotch. A spot of moisture had appeared between the concealed ridges of her labia. There was no escape or distraction available no matter what I tried.

"Jesus," I muttered, as annoyed as I was excited by Stephanie's brazenness.

That would be all I needed, to be caught fooling around in the car with her by her parents.

"What is wrong with you?" I questioned Stephanie in a whisper, our voices concealed by the radio. "You know I'm trying to get back into their good graces."

"Oh, I think you've already done that, at least my Dad's. Your problem Jason, is that you worry too much. You're too responsible. You need to relax and from here on, I am going to make it a priority to relax you."

Sure she was, just not anytime soon. But Stephanie lifted her feet and slid the coat off them and turned until she was sitting upright and facing forward in her seat. A sigh escaped me at the respite.

"Say, do you remember that game we used to always play on long car trips when I was a kid?" Stephanie asked her parents.

"You mean the license plate game?" Athena answered.

"Yes, that's the one," Stephanie confirmed joyfully.

"You try to spot cars from as many states as you can," her mom explained as if this was some exotic contest that they themselves had made up. "If you see one, call out the state name and you get a point. The one with the most points wins."

"Let's play," Stephanie enthused. "I love that game."

"You all play," Nick grumbled. "I have to concentrate."

Stephanie pulled the jacket back over my lap, propped her pillow on my shoulder and leaned against me, then I felt her right hand slip under the coat and begin rubbing me to full hardness again through my slacks. Not wanting to draw undo attention and possible discovery I tried mentally to will my erection away. It didn't work even though I studied each billboard and car we passed earnestly. Then I felt Stephanie's fingers deftly unzip my fly.

In just a moment, she had my cock freed from my boxers and was stroking me expertly beneath the jacket. Her head was still propped on the pillow atop my shoulder and the movements of her hand were so casual that neither Nick nor Athena noticed what was going on. They stayed focused on the snowy highway before us.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I whispered to her.

"Not at all," she answered then not so gently bit my earlobe. "I love car games."

"Ohio!" Athena called out. "That's one for me."

Stephanie's eyes studiously avoided mine.

"Oh look, Min-ne-so-ta," Stephanie sang, emphasizing each syllable while giving my shaft a firm tug for each one.

"That's one for Stephie!" Athena exclaimed.

Stephanie and her mother really were a lot alike in some ways. It made me wonder how far the similarities ran.

"Do you want a coke?" Athena asked then turned and handed me a can.

Stephanie declined but I opened mine, anxious for a drink and a potential distraction to alleviate my heightened state. After several swallows, I placed my drink in the cup holder molded into the door.

Something had to be done I determined, and I knew Stephanie was as turned on as I was, so I slid my hand down underneath the jacket and hooked her left leg under the knee and quickly pulled it over my right one so that her leg was between the two of mine. Her head was still on the pillow she had propped on my shoulder and arm but I heard her draw a quick breath of surprise.

With her head still resting on my shoulder, I could hear and feel Stephanie's every breath. She was breathing faster but not as quickly as me and that needed to change. Moving my hand to her leg I rested it lightly on her knee.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a bemused tone.

"Playing a car game of my own."

Glancing to the front seat it appeared that both Nick and Athena had their eyes fixed to the road in front of us. Night had replaced the grey day and the headlights of the cars and trucks reflected in the falling snow to create a halo of bright white about each passing vehicle. By contrast, it was now dark in ours and I don't think Stephanie's parents could have seen anything, even if they had been looking.

Emboldened, I slid my hand to the inside of Stephanie's leg and began to lightly trace an imaginary line on the supple flesh with my fingertips. She drew a deep breath and I felt her body stir.

"I thought you wanted back in their good graces?" she whispered.

"I thought I already was."

Continuing with my caresses, I made longer trails on the inside of her leg, from just above her knee down along the tendon of her inner thigh to just short of her mound. As I moved ever closer, my knuckles lightly grazed her panties, just hard enough to create some friction.

Opening my hand, my fingers moved between her legs to cup her mons. Stephanie let out a long breath and licked her lips as my fingers explored the sensitive area. Placing them as flat as I could over her pussy I made small, slow circles with my fingertips. Her breathing quickened, each of her exhalations like a whisper of encouragement in my ear as the heat radiated through the now dank material of her panties.

Placing my hand on her inner thigh, I wriggled my fingers between her leg and the snugly fitting cloth of her underwear. Quickly I found her clit and began to rub it. Stephanie drew a deep breath and pressed her face to my neck.

"Raise your butt up."

"What?"

"You heard me, raise your butt up."

Stephanie complied and I hooked my fingers out the other leg opening and grasping the now wet panel like a handle in the palm of my hands, I pulled on them. When I had the waist band clear of her hips, I let go and moved my hand back to its real objective. Her pubic hair bristled against my palm as the tip of my middle finger found her slickened furrow. She sighed and moved her other leg outward to give me better access as I explored down along her slit until I could push my finger as deep inside of her as it could go at that angle.

Stephanie's cloying warmth enveloped my digit and she took several deep breaths as I began to move it about. After slowly pushing it in and out of her a few times, I added a second finger and enjoyed the changing pattern of her breathing as both fingers repeatedly plunged into her wet heat.

Oh yes, she was just as horny as me and her teasing foot massage had done as much to stimulate her as me. Certainly if the wetness coating my knuckles and the back of my hand was confirmation of that. After a few more repetitions I slowly drew my fingers out over Stephanie's whispered protest and took my hand from beneath our blanket of coats. Even in the darkness of the car, I could see my fingers glistening with her juices.

"I wish I could go down on you right now," I whispered then sucked and licked my fingers clean of her sweetness. "You taste so good."

"Yeah?"

Once more I reached under the coat and between her legs and pressed my fingers into her, then once more removed them.

"Here, have a taste," I said curling my arm until my fingertips were in front of her lips.

Stephanie opened up and let my fingers slip into her mouth. Her tongue slowly, methodically slid between them as she sucked.

It was difficult to smell anything over Nick's aftershave but despite it and Stephanie's alluring new fragrance I could smell her hot musk on my fingers. Her scent always had an instant effect on me, it was like driving past my favorite restaurant at dinner time.

Once more I lifted the coats to get my hand between Stephanie's legs and once more I dipped my fingers into her hot, buttery pussy. This time when I drew them out, I found her clit with my finger tips. As I teased her bud, I felt her body react. Her breaths were quicker now as I focused on that sensitive nub, rolling it and stroking it beneath the pad of my middle finger.

"We're getting close," Athena called out but didn't look back toward us.

After a momentary freeze at the sound of her mother's voice, my fingers resumed their work. First in circles, then up and down and side to side, pressing down and easing up, slower and then when I felt Stephanie's body begin to tense more rapidly.

"We are getting close, aren't we?" I whispered.

Stephanie gave a long forceful exhalation and bit down on her pillow to keep from making a louder sound as a spasm moved through her body.

After giving the inside of her thigh a squeeze, I left my hand there caressing her leg while she caught her breath which took several minutes. When Stephanie finally did speak it wasn't to me.

"Mom, do you have any hand lotion?"

"Sure baby," Athena responded and started to pass the bottle back to her daughter.

"Oh just squeeze some in my hand, please," Stephanie said, holding her right hand out, palm up. "Better give me a good bit of it though; my skin is really getting dried out."

"Yes, it's from having to run the heat all of the time," Athena agreed.

"What does it say?" Nick interrupted, pointing toward a road sign.

Soon her parents were preoccupied with arguing over which exit to take while Stephanie slipped her lotion laden hand beneath my jacket and wrapped it around my still throbbing shaft. As anxious as I was about having her parents in the front seat, Stephanie's hand on my cock felt almost as good as her wonderfully tight cunt would.

She made sure that my erection was evenly coated with lotion, working it into the tightly stretched skin over the entire length of my shaft. Then she wrapped her fingers around and slowly began to stroke me. She let her thumb toy with the piss hole at the tip and every few repetitions, Stephanie would slide her palm over the knob making my whole body jerk like a puppet.

Closing my eyes, I gave in to the sensation as Stephanie continued to work my fully engorged and throbbing prick.

"That's it," she whispered. "Just relax and enjoy it."

Hand jobs from Stephanie while not a common occurrence were always a treat. Don't get me wrong, I'd still take her pussy or her mouth over her hand but she definitely could provide some unique sensations using her fingers on me.

She gripped me firmly while she stroked up and down, sometimes twisting to one side or another like my cock was screwed on at the base and she couldn't make up her mind to tighten or loosen it. Then every few pumps she'd swirl her palm over the tip again making me squirm and throb right down to my balls.

Athena's voice announced that we were almost to where we would get off.

Her parents quickly went back to arguing over exit numbers. Stephanie, feeling that she had brought me to the brink, took her hand off my shaft. She let her palm slide down the underside then cupped my balls, giving them a gentle squeeze as if to remind me she wasn't ready to finish things just yet.

Closing my eyes, I lay my head back against the headrest. Stephanie massaged by testicles one at a time, then both together. Next I felt her lotion-slick fingertip explore the ridge of skin behind them.

"Still worried about this weekend?" she asked to which I silently shook my head in the negative. "See? I told you I would relax you."

It was hot in the car and I could feel myself starting to perspire and I turned my head to whisper in Stephanie's ear.

"It feels great but we should really stop now."

"Nonsense," she said as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft once more. "Part of you is still very tense."

Athena and Nick were still arguing about which exit to take.

"This is it!" Athena shouted.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, we get off just ahead."

Stephanie laughed and began to stroke me earnestly. "You heard her, we get off just ahead."

Laying my head back and closing my eyes once more, I felt the pressure building in my core.

"All you have to do is apologize."

"What?"

"You heard me. Apologize for being an asshole and I'll relieve you the rest of the way."

"What about how I relaxed you?"

"Oh that was very nice and so was hearing how beautiful I look and how there are no words to truly tell me how much you love me," Stephanie continued. "No, actually I take that back about the last two. Saying that instead of apologizing makes you not just an asshole but a fucking asshole."

To emphasize her point and the dilemma I found myself in, she gave a slow twist of her hand around the crown of my iron hard cock, bringing me to the brink and then abruptly let go.

Glancing quickly to the front seat I could see Nick and Athena were paying us no attention and truthfully at this point I didn't care anymore.

"OK, OK," I agreed. "I'm sorry."

"You are? What about?"

"I'm sorry for being an asshole."

Stephanie's fingers roamed gently over by balls then cupped them. Then she began to squeeze them.

"What kind of asshole?" she asked nonchalantly.

"A fucking asshole," I blurted through the sudden pain. "I'm sorry for being a big fucking asshole."

"Now that wasn't so difficult was it?" Stephanie teased as she began to resume gentle caresses to my balls again.

So the pain was gone but I was far from relieved. She then slid her lotion slicked fingertips up along the underside of my shaft, then wrapped her hand around it. She began to stroke me earnestly. Stephanie pulled hard on my cock, the side of her hand impacting against the pubic bone at the base of my rod.

With my eyes closed I could feel the car slow even as Stephanie's hand moved faster. The turn signal rhythmically began to click on and off. We swerved slightly to get onto the exit ramp and I felt myself edging closer to the point of no going back.

Stephanie nuzzled my neck while she stroked me rapidly. Finally, unable to hold back but trying my best to stifle any sound, I felt the hot stream boil up from deep within me. It spewed out in pulsing blasts.

"South Dakota! South Dakota!" I grunted with each hot jet, trying to disguise the reason behind my outburst.

"You only have to say it once," Nick complained without so much as looking in the mirror before returning to the argument with Athena.

"I told you to buy the GPS navigator," she said dismissing him with a wave of her hand.

"Why do I need a GPS when all you have to do is read the signs to me?"

For a moment, I felt light headed and it was tough to breath in the closeness of the car. It felt like I had shot at least a pint of jizz into my jacket, I could feel it running down my cock and knew there had to be copious amounts on my shirt and pants. Mostly at that moment though I felt relief.