Cream Filled: Happy Birthday Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that I excused myself from the table saying I needed to use the restroom. This was a crucial point in my plan. The mixture of wine and brandy still enflamed my throat but the adrenaline was kicking in. Like a spy in a movie, I stealthily crept down the hallway, opened Stephanie's bedroom door, slipped inside and turned on the light.

Where would she keep it?

Each drawer of her dresser yielded nothing but clothes. Kneeling down, I looked under the bed and felt under the mattress. Nothing. Next I tried the nightstand.

Eureka.

In the bottom drawer of her nightstand I found her vibrator. It was even better than I'd hoped as there was also a small tube of lubricant with it. With great satisfaction at how well my plan was going, I slipped them both into my coat pocket. Then quietly I closed the drawer and turned out the light and surreptitiously made my way out of her room.

Casually I made my way back to the kitchen to find both mine and Stephanie's wine glasses empty. Though I had only been gone a few minutes, Nick and Athena had gotten up from the table and were putting things away in preparation for their going out.

With a giggle, Stephanie filled our shot glasses with more brandy.

"I think I better not," I said waving the offered shot away. "I need to be able to drive."

"Suit yourself," she grinned. "After all, you are the birthday boy."

No sooner had Nick and Athena said their good nights than Stephanie downed both shots.

"Come on," I said holding my hand out to her. "Let's get going."

After helping her on with her coat, we stepped out into the cool, dark night. Stephanie wobbled some and laughed a lot but we made it down the walkway and got in my car. In a moment we were on the street and moving off into the night.

Suddenly Stephanie had gone quiet.

Glancing to my right to check on her, I saw her grin at me.

"What?"

"You are just the best boyfriend," she bubbled.

"Thanks, but what makes you say that?"

"Look at you," she exclaimed, raising her arms. "It's your birthday and here you are driving. I should be driving."

"No, that's okay. I don't think you should be driving anywhere right now."

She clearly had a good buzz going.

"You see what I mean? There you go looking out for me. You are just the best boyfriend."

We reached the avenue at the end of her subdivision and I turned to the right.

"Where are we going?" Stephanie asked. "I haven't even told you where I made reservations."

"I want to stop by my apartment first."

That explanation seemed to satisfy her. She nodded and began singing along with the radio. When we reached the apartment complex, I parked and turned the engine off.

Unbuckling my seat belt, I leaned over and gave Stephanie a long, deep kiss to let her know I planned on us staying a while. After disengaging her belt for her, I kissed her again, this time pushing my tongue into her mouth. She began to laugh even as our lips met.

"What are you doing?" she asked me between giggles.

"Me? I'm taking option three."

"What's option three?"

"Steak, seafood, anything I want," I answered extending a finger as I listed each one. "I'm choosing anything I want."

"I meant for dinner."

"You didn't say that. In fact when it came to dinner, I said 'How about a surprise?' Do you remember that?"

"Yeah," she answered after a slight hesitation.

"Well then, here's the surprise. We're going inside and I'm going to do anything I want to you for the rest of the night."

Stephanie leaned back against her door for a moment, just looking me in the eyes. Then she started laughing. Her shoulders shook and her eyes watered. It took a few minutes before she calmed down enough for me to raise a question.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm going to do anything I want," she repeated in a falsely deep voice, mocking the seriousness of my tone before laughing again.

Oh yeah, she was feeling those shots now.

"Well, I am," I responded evenly. "And do you know why? Because you promised me I could, didn't you?"

That elicited more laughter from Stephanie and even a few snorts.

"You promised me," she mimicked.

Once she had laughed herself out, Stephanie reached over and patted my knee.

"I suppose I did," she admitted, then wiped her joyously teary eyes with her fingers. "Very good and very sneaky, it looks like you got over on me this time."

"Come on, let's go inside."

Walking around and opening the car door for her, I extended my hand to help her out.

"You tricked me," she scolded without much conviction, managing to touch the tip of my nose with her finger on the third try once she was standing again.

Guiding her into the building, I followed her up the stairs to the second floor while she kept up a steady litany of my devious ways.

"Oh and I don't care what I said about anything you want, you are definitely not fucking me in the ass," she stated a little too emphatically.

"Yes, I know the rule."

"I'm game for whatever else," she went on, "But let's be clear about that one. You cannot fuck me in the ass. Got it?"

"Actually I think the whole floor got it, Steph."

Quickly, I keyed the lock and got her inside. After setting her purse on the table and her coat over the back of a dining chair, I grabbed her hand, spinning her about and pushing her until her back was set firmly against the wall.

"What might you have in mind?" she asked, her big grin back once again.

Her forearms rested on my shoulders and her hands were clasped behind my head.

Instead of answering her, I kissed her again, pulling her tight to me as I pressed my groin to hers, pressing her ass onto the wall. She purred agreeably and sucked on my tongue.

Breaking the kiss I stepped over to the stereo and put on a CD.

"How about a dance?" I asked graciously as the music began.

"That's so romantic," Stephanie gushed. "I'd love to dance with you."

She was making this so easy. Any easier and it wouldn't have been fun but I was determined to have some fun.

"Not with me Stephanie, for me."

She laughed heartily again and shrugged her shoulders.

"Anything you want baby," she conceded.

"Better kick those shoes off for now," I suggested. "I'd hate for you to fall."

Taking her by the hand after she'd slipped out of the shoes, I helped her up and onto the coffee table.

"There, now we can do this right," I said and sat back on the couch and loosened my tie. "Go on and dance for me."

Stephanie began to move her hips to the music, smiling and wagging a finger at me in mock admonishment.

"C'mon Steph, let's see some effort."

Stephanie pretended to pout then pushed her hair up and held it on top of her head with both hands as she moved. She licked her lips suggestively and thrust her hips toward me, I just knew she wouldn't be able to resist. Nonetheless she was in my control now and she was going to stay there.

"Lose the dress."

Stephanie reached behind herself, her shining black hair falling once more to her shoulders and unfastened the dress and began to take the zipper down.

"Slow," I cautioned her but there really was no need, she knew just what I wanted.

Little by little the dress inched off her tawny shoulders. She turned her body and the shining supple skin of her back slowly came into view as I was barely able to suppress the urge to jump up and run my tongue down the length of her spine. Stephanie teasingly turned again once more piling her hair on top of her head as the dress inched off her ripened breasts.

The dress hung from her waist as Stephanie let her dark hair cascade through her fingers. Her black bra shone like silk in the soft lamplight. Slowly she began to undulate, her tummy muscles softly rolling while her belly button beckoned like a tiny mouth. She was a shining, twisting curve of black hair, olive skin, navy blue and white pearls.

The pearls naturally fell between her breasts and swayed with her, shining against her darker skin. Stephanie noticed me studying them and tucked the low end of the loop between her teeth. She rolled them lewdly on her pink tongue and between her cherry colored lips as she hooked her thumbs into the dress that clung to her hips. She turned once more and arched her back so that her ass was practically in my face.

Ever so slowly the dress slipped off the gentle flare of her hips and dropped to the tabletop. Now she moved in just the black bra and pantyhose with black panties beneath. My hunger was growing and I needed to touch her. With her feet apart and her knees bent, I was easily able to reach up and rub her between the legs, feeling her heat right through the material.

"Come on down here," I ordered, holding my hand out to her.

She took my hand and stepped down from the coffee table to kneel astride me before settling in my lap.

Stephanie didn't stay still for long. She began to grind against me, finding my now hard cock with her nylon clad cunt. She laced her fingers at the back of my neck, tilting her head back as she moved so her hair flowed in shimmering waves behind her while every sweet rib called out to me. But it was those two beauties rising full and soft with a cascade of pearls between them that I couldn't resist.

My hands squeezed her breasts as she instinctively reached behind herself and unclasped the bra. Now only my two hands over the cups kept it in place as she slipped the straps from her shoulders. Stephanie kept up her gyrations until my cock was throbbing. When I let go of the bra, it dropped between us to reveal her sweet tipped treats. She raised herself up some, giving my cock some relief from the friction as she held them out to me, guiding first the left chocolate-colored nipple into my mouth and then the right.

Even as I hungrily suckled at her breasts I knew what she was trying to do. Stephanie was always about control. True she had me as hard as a steel bar and I could easily have thrown her down on the floor and had my way with her but I wasn't going to let her spoil my plans. Instead I pulled at the waistband of her pantyhose.

"Let's get these off," I ordered.

Stephanie lay back along my legs and raised her feet up high. In short order I had the hose off and she was resting her heels on my shoulders.

"Rub yourself," I told her as I pulled her knees wider apart. She started to slip a hand into the frilled black panties. "No, rub yourself through them."

Stephanie cupped her mound and began to rub herself vigorously. Her olive toned face was tinted with the rouge of her excitement. Her hand moved steadily as she pushed the cloth into her cleft.

Stephanie swung her legs over my head as she turned in my lap and suddenly she was standing on the couch, pressing her panty clad pussy into my face.

"You want a dance baby? I'll give you a dance," she said through quickened breaths.

Her thighs were warm and soft as they pressed the sides of my face but her pussy was hot and dank as she pulled my mouth and nose tight against it. Her scent filled me with each breath, and I savored each pungent lungful.

Pressing my mouth and nose against her, pushing them into her, I grabbed her ass with both hands and began sucking at the now damp cloth that separated me from her musky jewel. Several times my nose bumped Stephanie's fingers as she resumed furiously teasing her clit.

She'd daubed some perfume on the insides of her thighs and between the scent of that and her moistening cunt I was on the verge of losing all control. That wouldn't do, not yet anyway so I moved my hands around to the front of her hips and pushed them back.

"No, get down," I told her.

Stephanie shrugged and stepped down off the couch then eyed me expectantly.

"Take them off."

She turned her back to me and smiling over her shoulder, eased her panties over her hips. She leaned forward thrusting that longed for ass toward my face. She stopped for a moment when the waist band of the panties was just below her butt to let me stare at her scrumptious buns.

They parted slightly and the dark puffy wet lips of her pussy glistened as she bent forward and pushed her panties the rest of the way down. She stepped out of them and kicked them away. She reached up behind her neck to unfasten the last thing she had on.

"No, leave the pearls on."

With great deliberation she turned to face me. No doubt she was still feeling the effects of the drinks she'd enthusiastically downed at her parents' house but now there was another glow on her face and in her eyes, one that had nothing to do with alcohol.

"Go over there," I directed her towards a worn but comfortable third-hand easy chair.

Stephanie did and sat on the edge of the cushion with her knees together and her back straight as if she might have to jump to her feet quickly.

"Sit back. Relax," I reassured her as I motioned with my hand and she eased back in the chair. "Put your legs up."

Stephanie started to raise her feet to rest her heels on the edge of the coffee table.

"No, no," I corrected her. "On the arms of the chair."

Stephanie gave me a "what's he up to?" look and a slight smile and after some maneuvering managed to hook a knee over each stuffed arm of the chair while her heels squeezed the sides, while I went and sat on the edge of the coffee table closest to her.

"More towards me."

Obediently Stephanie scooted her butt towards the forward edge of the seat cushion. She was spread open beautifully now. Her head rested on the chair back, her black tresses flowing over her shoulders. The white pearls cascaded between her fulsome breasts with their dark brown aureoles then continued down over the ripples of her tawny stomach.

The loop ended in a vee just above the ebony thatch of Stephanie's pubic hair. The purple brown lips of her labia glistened with her wetness, and I could see a hint of pink between them.

"Are you just going to sit there and look or are you going to fuck me, birthday boy?"

She was breathing more deeply now from the exertion of her dance. Despite the heat rising inside of her Stephanie's nipples hardened but they weren't nearly as hard as my uncomfortably swollen cock which was still trapped in my slacks and underwear.

"For now I'm just going to sit here and look," I answered. "Rub it."

Stephanie smiled and her right hand obligingly moved down between her legs and once again began teasing her clit. Her left hand pulled and pinched her left nipple.

"Show me how wet you are."

Using both hands Stephanie complied with my wish and spread the dark petals of her wet flower to show me the inside. It was bright and pink and coated with her dew.

"Put your fingers in," I instructed my cool composure slipping some. "Finger fuck yourself."

Stephanie eased two long slender fingers into her pussy and began to pump them slowly. Her other hand busied itself at her clit while I watched for several minutes.

"Show them to me."

Stephanie pulled her fingers out of herself, her pussy clasping them to the last moment as they withdrew. She held them up for me to admire. They were wet to the third knuckle.

"Suck on them."

Stephanie smiled and opened her mouth and ran her tongue along the lengths of each digit before putting them all the way into her mouth. She sucked them and then pushed her tongue into the gap between them.

Reaching into my pocket I pulled the vibrator out and gently tossed it to her.

"Where did you get this?" she exclaimed, sounding almost proud of me. "You sneaky little fucker!"

"Use it."

Stephanie turned it on and began to rub the tip over the hooded bud at the top of her slit then over the dark shining lips. Taking off my jacket and tie I tossed them onto the couch, undid a few buttons on my shirt then pushed the coffee table back so I could kneel in front of her.

Resting my hands on her knees I leaned forward to have a good look for myself. She might have been a bit tipsy but between the scents of her perfumed thighs and musky pussy I was getting intoxicated myself.

"Now put it in."

Stephanie eased the vibrator between the wine dark folds of her labia and I watched transfixed as it slowly sank into her. She sucked in a deep breath and began to move it in and out of herself. Holding it with her fingertips at the base she pushed it in and drew its slick shaft out again and again.

"Keep doing that" I instructed as I unbuttoned my shirt the rest of the way and took it off.

Grasping Stephanie's legs higher up by the hips I leaned forward and touched my tongue to her sweet slit and quickly located her clit. It was hard and wet and I ran the tip of my tongue around it while Stephanie moaned softly.

Her hand rubbed under my chin with her in and out motions as I laved the buttery folds of her delicious pussy. Pushing between them my tongue came into contact with the gently buzzing plastic shaft. The vibrations ran through my mouth and jaw as I imagine they did deep within Stephanie. Sucking at her cunt lips, I tugged first one then the other with my mouth as if I could suck them right off of her.

My face and chin were slick with Stephanie's juices and my saliva. Standing up I quickly stripped off the rest of my clothes and tossed them aside. Stephanie reached for my cock and gave it an encouraging stroke or two. Still it wasn't time for that so I pushed her hand away. She responded with a childlike noise of frustration.

"Just keep fucking yourself."

Wordlessly she resumed the slow piston-like motion with the vibrator in one hand and rubbing her hard bud with the other. Once more I knelt back down before her and pushed her knees back some and then pulled her bottom forward until the crease of her ass was fully in view. Using my hands on her legs to keep her positioned like that, I brought my face down close to her.

Even over the music I could hear her breathing, hear the hum of the vibrator as it was worked in and out and even over the perfume on her inner thighs I could smell the heat of her cunt. Even in the dimness of the lamplight I could see the juice oozing out of her so that from her clit to her ass crack she shone with wetness.

Starting at her tail bone I licked Stephanie's crease up toward her pussy but was blocked from going any further by her hand and the vibrator. Instead I teased her already wet and shining brown asshole with the tip of my tongue as I gathered the honey dripping from her hive.

Stephanie moaned and her muscles trembled as the vibrator and my tongue did their work. She groaned and shook as her first orgasm hit her. She bit her bottom lip and even curled her toes upwards but I was far from through with her.

"Take it out and rub it on your ass."

Sitting back on my heels I watched Stephanie ease the vibrator out of herself. Her pussy and ass were wet and ready, her legs spread wide, her face flushed from an orgasm.

"Go on," I urged.

Stephanie rubbed the blunted tip over the skin that separated her pussy and ass then pushed it down farther and tentatively pressed it against her tightly closed butthole. Leaning forward I pushed my tongue against her ass and the vibrator tip and the two contested for the right to tease her pucker.

"Now put it in."

Stephanie took the vibrator away and began moving it back toward the glistening, fluttering maw of her pussy.

"No, put it in your ass."

Her hand stopped and she shook her head.

"I told you that you couldn't fuck me in the ass," she protested.

"That you did, but you said you were game for anything else and you didn't say that you couldn't fuck yourself in the ass, so put it in."

"You sneaky little fuck," she hissed her eyes dark and hard.

Her buzz had ebbed along with her orgasm, I guess.

"What can I say? I've been taught by the best."

"And don't forget it," she snapped.

"Believe me, I won't. In the meantime you're going to fuck yourself in the ass with that vibrator because you promised me that I could have whatever I wanted and we both know that you always keep your promises."