Cream Filled: Happy Birthday Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I do and I promise you I'm going to get you for this."

"I have no doubt about it."

Knee walking over to the couch I fumbled in the pockets of my sport coat and located the lubricant. Uncapping it, I squirted some on the vibrator and smeared it around until it was well coated. Then I squirted some more on the tip of my forefinger and rubbed it over Stephanie's tight asshole, resisting the temptation to push it into her.

"There, all set," I announced proudly. "Now go on."

"Okay but I'm the one doing it and I'm going slow," she insisted.

"Go as slow as you like just as long as you go."

She pressed the blunted tip against her anus and moved her hand until the vibrator was perpendicular to its target. Then Stephanie took several long slow breaths and put two fingertips on the bottom of the shaft and pressed. Mesmerized, I watched as the bullet shaped tip began to penetrate.

Her asshole stretched as the toy sank in deeper. Stephanie closed her eyes but maintained her steady breathing.

"Deeper," I urged, more excited than commanding now.

Stephanie steadily pressed until all but the last couple of inches was embedded in her.

"Move it," I ordered and she complied, slowly alternating, pushing then pulling in a steady rhythm.

Her pussy was still dripping and I lowered my face to it and gave it several long, slow licks. I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue then licked back through her furrow down to her wide stretched asshole.

"Don't you wish it was your cock," Stephanie taunted.

Oh how I wished it was my cock. Instead I had to watch as a battery powered hunk of plastic probed the depths of her delicious bottom. Even denied access to her yearned for orifice, my cock was throbbing and desperate to be in her. Anywhere inside her. But I couldn't let her taunting go without a response.

Rising up I squeezed her ripe tits then sucked and bit her nipples before reaching behind her neck and unfastening the pearls. They rolled and slid down to her belly.

"Be careful with those, they're my mother's. What are you doing anyways?"

"Anything I want, remember? But don't worry I won't let them out of my hands."

Even as I spoke I was wrapping part of the strand of tiny spheres around the first two fingers of my right hand. Holding it up slightly, the loose end of the strand dragged over her belly and the small white balls shone celestially as they moved through the black night of Stephanie's pubic hair.

How beautiful they looked, some of them laying in the crook of her olive thigh. With the ones wrapped around my fingers, shining with her wetness I rubbed them over and between her puffed and glistening lips. Back and forth I rubbed a few over her hardened clit until I heard her let out a soft moan then I slowly worked my fingers into her simmering slit.

"Oh my god," Stephanie gasped as I began a rhythmic penetration.

Twisting my fingers for full effect as they entered her, I could feel the hot wet walls of her cunt clutching as the pearls rolled against them. The ones that lay outside of her rattled softly against themselves as my fingers matched the in and out pacing of the vibrator which hummed contentedly as it went about its work in her ass.

Stephanie closed her eyes and licked her lips.

"Don't you wish they were my cock?" I teased.

Once more I began to earnestly suck at her clit. The muscles of her tummy began to twitch. She gave a full shudder and pushed her hips toward my mouth. She made some noises and grabbed and pulled at my hair with her free hand as if somehow she could bring my lips and tongue closer.

When her orgasm had subsided, she sat her ass back on the seat. Slowly I eased my pearl-laden fingers out of her then held them in front of her mouth.

"Suck on them."

Stephanie opened her mouth and I slipped my fingers with their goo slick pearls in almost to the back of her tongue, taking care not to gag her. She began to lick and suck at them all the while working the vibrator in and out of her ass.

"Can you taste your cunt?"

"Nghhuh," she replied which I took to mean that she could indeed.

When I was satisfied with her efforts I took my fingers from her mouth and draped the pearls across her belly. With my fingers freed I used them to press the bloated head of my cock between the dark folds of her pussy. Stephanie took a long loud breath as the tip sank into her.

"You like that now don't you?"

"Oh yes," she readily agreed.

"Then tell me how much you like it."

"I love it when you fuck me with your big cock."

"Yeah? How deep inside do you want it?"

"All the way," she urged between earnest bites of my neck and ear. "Fucking push it in all the way."

Complying with her wish I thrust my hips forward and felt her hot cunt grasping my shaft as it sank in deeper stopping only when our pubic bones met. The vibrator, only a thin membrane away, buzzed against the length of the underside of my cock, through her hand and against my balls where they came into contact.

Slipping my arms beneath her legs and holding onto the arms of the chair I began pumping into Stephanie's dripping pussy. The way I saw it, she had a pounding coming, but then she usually did and judging by the way her free hand grabbed and pulled at my ass, she was eagerly anticipating one. We made wet slapping sounds where our bodies collided as I kept thrusting into her until my arms began to tremble from holding myself up.

"Get up on your knees," I instructed as I pulled my now shining wet shaft out of her. "But don't take that vibrator out of your ass."

Stephanie dutifully knelt on the old chair in the dark wet spot where her juices had run down her ass crack and soaked the thick cushion. She rested her head on the chair back.

"No, no. You know how I like you," I admonished her.

She moved her knees out as far as the chair arms would allow and arched her back downward so her tummy was thrust toward the sopping cushion. This made her ass cheeks spread and her pussy open wide. Eagerly I pressed back into her, this time feeling the vibrations on the top side of my throbbing erection as once more Stephanie began to fuck herself in the ass with the humming toy.

Leaning over her sweat-damp back I whispered in her ear as I pinched and pulled at her nipples.

"You like that in your ass don't you?"

"Yes," she agreed, her formerly carefully arranged hair now a wild tangle of soft ebony.

"Tell me how you wish it was my cock in your ass."

Stephanie gasped and grunted with our combined thrusting but didn't say anything.

"Anything I want, remember? Tell me!"

She licked her lips and closed her eyes.

"I wish it was your cock," she agreed. "I wish it was your cock fucking my ass!"

Grabbing a taut cheek in each hand I rewarded her obedience by resuming my urgent pumping in and out of her. Seeing her asshole penetrated and stretched by the vibrator was such a turn on that I knew I wouldn't be able to last long. But while I could hold back from cumming, I continuously slammed into Stephanie hard and deep, eliciting a steady string of grunts from her.

"Tell me how you want me to fuck your ass."

"Oh god I want you to fuck my ass. Fuck me way deep in the ass."

Even as I pounded her dripping pussy, I had to laugh at how totally I had her this time.

"Sorry baby, you know the rules," I taunted. "No diamond, no big thick cock deep in your ass."

When I felt I couldn't hold back much longer, I pulled out and quickly moved around to the back of the chair.

"Lick my balls," I told her and almost before I had the words out of my mouth she was eagerly licking first one then the other.

Stephanie gently sucked at my balls, holding my cock up with one hand while the other moved the vibrator in and out of her butt.

"Open up."

Stephanie licked her lips and opened them wide as I grasped the back of her head and pushed my cock into her mouth. She coughed and I backed off a little and let her suck on me.

"Keep fucking your ass," I reminded her as she worked the underside of my cock with her tongue.

We established a steady pace, me pushing into her mouth and her licking and sucking me as I did. The pressure quickly started to build within me.

"Suck me hard," I ordered.

Stephanie rolled her tongue over the tip of my cock then sucked me noisily into her mouth. Saliva dripped off her chin and my slick shaft as she worked it.

"Suck me like you want a mouth full of my cum."

She bobbed her head faster and sucked louder and harder, determined to make me cum.

"You want to swallow my cum?"

"Nghhuh," she responded around my cock which again I took to mean yes.

"Thanks but it's not what I want."

Pulling out of her mouth I began stroking my cock with one hand and grabbed a hand full of her soft black hair with the other. She opened her mouth wide to give me a target but I turned her head slightly to one side and grunted.

A thick pearly jet of cum splashed across her cheek. The next one streaked through her ebony hair just past her temple. On the last spasm I pressed my cock close to her and spurted onto her lips. Stephanie eagerly licked them clean then sucked my softening and hypersensitive cock tip until I could stand it no longer and had to step back and let it slip from her mouth.

She stayed kneeling in the chair as I motioned her to stay put while I stepped back around and knelt behind her. Resting my face on her hot ass cheek, I could see the end of the vibrator where it stuck out of her butt just inches from me.

"You said I couldn't put it in but you didn't say I couldn't take it out."

She didn't dispute that point, but let go of the vibrator and stretched and rubbed her arm which must have been aching by then. Carefully turning it off I gripped the base of the glistening shaft with my fingers. The lube was foaming slightly around her tightly stretched anus. Tiny black shoots of hair in her crack shone brightly with gel and Stephanie's own drippings.

Slowly, I began to ease the vibrator out of her. Her asshole yawned open when it released the tip of the toy. Someday, I promised myself as I peered into her gaping butt's glistening depths. Then I kissed both of her hot firm ass cheeks as her butthole quavered and slowly closed.

Standing up I took her by the hand and helped her out of the chair and kissed her. We sucked each other's tongues. Leading her to the bedroom, we slipped between the sheets. Stephanie laid her head on my chest as I rested on my back. I wiped some of the cum off her face with my hand and offered it to her. She obligingly sucked it from my fingers. She could find out about the spunk in her hair in the morning, I decided.

Stephanie smiled contentedly as she traced one of my ribs with a finger tip.

My stomach rumbled hungrily.

"Just out of curiosity, where did you make reservations for dinner?"

"I didn't." she answered still gently moving her finger over rib after rib.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I knew we'd end up here before we'd ever make it to a restaurant. I'm not stupid."

"No way," I protested. "You did not see this coming."

"Please," she said and laughed. "Did you really think you were going to fool me with 'anything I want'?"

"Then why did you buy me all the nice clothes if not to go out to dinner?"

"The clothes were your actual present. I'd already bought them a couple of weeks ago," she explained. "I know you spend all your money on school, the rent and me. You said you were going to need some clothes for interviews but I thought you'd get upset if I just went and bought them for you and this way you could play your little fantasy out. The dinner was just an excuse."

My first reaction was annoyance but I knew she was right. I'd have felt uncomfortable with her spending that much money on me especially when I couldn't reciprocate. But I did need them since I'd be graduating in the spring and soon be looking for a job, preferably one that didn't involve making donuts at five in the morning.

"You always take care of me, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"It's one of the many things I love about you, Stephanie."

"I like taking care of you, especially when I can outsmart you at the same time."

"Okay, I can buy the not going to dinner and the clothes but no way the vibrator and no way fucking yourself in the ass with it."

Stephanie laughed and then snorted in a most unlady-like fashion.

"What part of me have you been obsessing over for the past four years?"

"Your ass."

"Exactly. So I knew that your 'anything I want' was likely going to involve it. Since I wasn't going to let you actually fuck me in the ass, that left your fingers or a foreign object," she explained. "I didn't think your fingers would be enough of a thrill for you, so that left an object. If it was going to be that, then I wanted it to be one of my choosing."

"Wait a minute, you couldn't have known I'd go into your room and get your vibrator."

"Do you really think I normally leave it lying about in plain sight in my night stand? Right alongside a tube of lubricant, where my mom might find it? You knew I had it and I couldn't see you going and buying something like that yourself, so while I couldn't be positive, I felt the chances were pretty good you'd go looking for it."

It all sounded perfectly logical and worse in that it meant I could be that predictable. There had to be a flaw somewhere in her explanation.

"But that wasn't a new tube of jelly," I countered when I'd seized onto something.

"I've been practicing."

"So tonight wasn't even the first time you had that in your ass?"

"Sorry."

"So in other words nothing about tonight was a surprise?"

"I wouldn't say that," she said turning her head towards me as her eyes glittered warmly. "I wasn't expecting the pearls inside me. That was a nice touch, so to speak."

"Well, thanks for that at least."

Damn she was good at these games.

"Don't be so glum. On the bright side I think you broke your previous best for giving me orgasms," she offered cheerfully.

Maybe she had been reading my mind or maybe I am that transparent but as I was still stewing over it all she swung her leg over me and sat astride me. She kissed me sweetly while her hair fell all about us like a black curtain.

"Tell me the truth now, where does this rank in your list of all time best birthdays?"

"Well, I did get a pretty sweet bike when I turned eight, but other than that..."

Stephanie just laughed and kissed me again. We both knew this was by far the best one.

"Truthfully this would have been my best one even if we'd have just gone out to dinner and nothing else, Steph," I admitted. "Just because of you."

"Happy birthday, baby."

We made love. Slowly, tenderly and gently and when I came I was deep inside her. As deep as I could be and as close as I could get to actually being a part of her. Afterwards we held on to each other for a long while without either of us speaking. Then Stephanie yawned and stretched and settled back against me with a big smile on her face.

"Okay, why the smile?" I asked. "What are you thinking about?"

"What I want for Christmas."

As far as I was concerned she could have anything she wanted. Anything at all.