Cream in My Coffee

Story Info
Discipline begins at home for a sexy 1950s couple.
3.6k words
68.8k
6
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily stood in the kitchen preparing Ted's coffee before she was about to make the rest of his breakfast that morning. He sat at the dining room table reading the newspaper like he always did before he went to the office. They had been married for a year now and she couldn't be happier. They were not your "typical" married couple in the suburbs. They both had active imaginations and their sex life was "adventurous", at least, according to them.

However, he was not behaving like his usual, cheerful self this morning. He had been in a "bad" mood from the moment he woke up. She knew what that meant till the moment came when she knew she had to displease him on purpose.

They had talked about it last night after they made love when she teased him about his coffee fixation. He was the kind of person who had to drink at least four, five, even six cups everyday. Even when he came home from work, she would fix him a cup of coffee with dinner every night.

In a ladies magazine she had seen an ad where the husband puts his wife over his knee and spanks her for bringing home the wrong kind of coffee. They both had a good laugh and agreed that perhaps they should try that sometime. It was a scenario that was too good for them not to have a little fun with.

She looked every inch the "perfect" housewife. In fact, she made herself look a little too smart than she normally would if she were cooking breakfast. She fixed her brown hair in perfect pin-curls and wore her best Sunday dress, which was a perfect shade of emerald green. It had a wide collar and a long skirt with a petticoat. Her makeup was done up as if she were going out for the evening and her lipstick was a lovely, bright shade of red.

She also wore white silk gloves, a matching pearl earring and necklace set that Ted had bought her for their anniversary, and her best pair of heels. She even wore an apron, which she hardly ever wore except for special occasions when they threw dinner parties. He wanted her to look as prim and proper as she could because she knew it excited him, knowing how wild and passionate she was underneath all the false formality.

She walked into the dining room. He had jet black hair and wore a navy blue suit with a light blue tie, looking just as handsome as Cary Grant, if not more. She sat down at the table and stared at him as he read, one hand on her chin. The only sound in the house was a Frank Sinatra tune playing softly on the radio in the background. Other than that, there was only dead silence between the two of them until she finally spoke.

"Darling, you look swell today," she remarked gently.

"Hmmm," he murmured, looking up from his paper. "Lily, dear, did I ask you to sit down?" he asked sternly in an authoritative voice that made her skin crawl.

"No. I just wanted to wait a little bit here at the table until your coffee was done. I'm sorry."

She quickly got up and went back into the kitchen, where she waited patiently until the coffee was ready. She poured the liquid from the coffee maker into a porcelain mug and carried it into the dining room. She was so nervous that her hand was shaking as she set it down in front of him, spilling a little bit of coffee onto the place mat.

He threw his paper down on the table and gave her a frosty look. Normally his blue eyes were beguiling and warm, but now they were steely and cold, which made her blood turn to ice. "Now see what you did, you spilled my coffee all over the table! What is the matter with you this morning?"

"I'm sorry," she apologized, reaching for a nearby napkin to wipe the liquid off. "I don't know, maybe it's because of your foul mood this morning." She felt a thrill that she had asserted herself a little.

"I have a very big day ahead of me this morning and I don't want anything or anyone to spoil it, do you understand?" he asked curtly.

"Yes, darling, I understand." she said knowingly, trying to hold in her laughter.

He took a sip of his coffee and made a face. "What the hell is this?"

"Coffee," she said sarcastically. "What else would it be?"

"This tastes like sludge from the bottom of a sewer drain," he remarked bitterly, slamming the cup down roughly onto the table, spilling more coffee onto the place mat.

"Oh, look what you did!" she exclaimed, taking another napkin and wiping it up. "You just made an even bigger mess for me to clean."

"Isn't that what you're supposed to do?" he retorted.

"Don't condescend to me!" she shot back. "You have no idea how much hard work goes into taking care of this house everyday while you're out doing God knows what."

"God knows what?" he repeated, outraged. "Are you shitting me?" He stood up to face her and she sat back down, stunned by his language, almost feeling as if he had slapped her. She knew they were just playing a game, but the way they were speaking right now was so unlike either of them that it was almost frightening.

"I go out there everyday and work my ass off so you can have a nice, big house, pretty clothes, and that Cadillac outside. At least I can have some decent coffee like I always do every single goddamn morning."

He sat back down.

"You seem to forget that I made the last cup out of your usual brand yesterday and I had to go to the store to buy some more," she explained, trying to stay calm. "They ran out of what you wanted, so I bought this other kind. It's not my fault they ran out."

"You could have gone to another store to find the right kind, couldn't you?" he asked accusingly.

"Well, I was tired and I didn't want to go all over town to buy another," she responded, becoming irritated. "Take it or leave it, buster."

"You know what I'm going to do with you?" he asked, standing up again. "I'm going to teach you a lesson."

She immediately stood up from the table and backed away slowly. "Teddy...what are you going to do?" she asked warily.

"I'm going to do something to you I should have done a long time ago," he said. "I'm going to spank you."

"Don't you dare!" she shouted.

She ran and he chased her into the living room, around the couch, and through the kitchen, where she stopped at the doorway at one end of the room and he stopped at the other.

"Where are you gonna go, Lily, huh?" he teased. "There's nowhere you can hide. I'm going to get you."

"Oh, no, you don't," she said, looking around for an escape route. "You're not laying one hand on me! I'm warning you!"

They shifted back and forth for a while, mirroring each others movements, anticipating where the other was going to go. Finally, she broke free around the corner and wrongly miscalculated that he was going to go around through the kitchen to chase her. Instead, he had double-backed and she ran straight into him. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back to the dining room table.

"Let go of me!" she yelled, dragging her feet. "What on earth do you think you're doing?"

He sat down on the chair, placed her across his knees, and pulled her skirt up. He could see that she was wearing her laciest pair of black panties for him, which immediately made his dick hard.

"I'm going to punish you, Lily," he said. "I'm going to punish you for not being a good wife and not making my coffee the way you're supposed to."

"Go to hell," she hissed at him.

He swatted her bottom as hard as he could and she cried out, shocked and surprised by the stinging sensation against her ass.

"Don't talk to me that way," he snapped.

"Is that the best you can do?" she taunted him.

He spanked her again even harder. "Oh, you like that, don't you? You wanted me to punish you, that's why you did it on purpose."

"So? Supposing I did," she said, looking up at him defiantly. "What do you plan to do about it?"

"You're going to pay for this," he said, spanking her as hard as he could again and again, watching her squirm beneath him, clearly enjoying what he was doing to her. "You're wearing those nice goody-goody clothes, but I know who you are. You're a bad girl and I'm going to expose you for the harlot you really are."

"Oh, yeah?" she panted. "I'd like to see you try to bring it out."

He stopped spanking her and slowly pulled her panties down, revealing her smooth, round, reddened ass. She wore a lacy black garter belt and nude-colored silk stockings with seams up the back.

He leaned forward and started licking her ass cheeks. She moaned and sighed in ecstasy, loving the feel of his wet tongue. His fingers reached down in between her legs. He felt how hot and wet she was already just from spanking and licking her. She opened up her legs a little wider, moving back and forth against his hand.

"Mmmm, yeah," she whispered, "That feels so good. Don't stop, please."

"I shouldn't make you feel this good," he said, probing inside her, his fingers going in and out of her ever so gently. "You don't deserve it. You don't deserve to have your ass licked or to get finger-fucked by me."

"Yes, I do," she cried, moving back and forth even faster. "Please, Teddy, please...make me cum. I want to cum for you so bad."

"Do you?" he asked. "Do you really want to cum for me that badly?"

"Yes!" she shouted, feeling her climax slowly starting to build up, tears forming in her eyes. "I do! Please, just keep doing what you're doing...it feels so nice..."

"No," he said, abruptly pulling his fingers out of her.

"What are you doing?" she asked, confused.

"Get up," he commanded.

She did as he said and he stared at her for a moment, his eyes studying his beautiful wife that he loved so much. It was because he loved her that he could do these things with her. She was so open to whatever naughty ideas they wanted to share with one another. He felt like the luckiest man in the world, knowing that his wife was an equal partner in this private, erotic world they both shared.

"You look too nice, too neat," he remarked with dismay. "I want to mess you up. Take off your dress."

She hesitated and looked outside behind him through the sliding glass door where the backyard was. Even though they had a high enough fence so the neighbors couldn't easily see in, she worried in the back of her mind that someone could still see them.

"No one can see," he said, almost as if he read her mind. "Even if they did, who cares? The only thing that matters is what you have to show me."

She smiled. "Could you please unzip the back of my dress?"

"Of course," he said, standing up and obliging her.

He sat back down as she untied her apron and slid the dress and petticoat off to reveal a black lace girdle, which showed off her ample cleavage and accentuated her shapely form. She still kept her pearls and gloves on and he thought it looked extremely hot.

"Take off your girdle," he said. "I want to see those perfect tits."

She did as he asked, taking her time unhooking her girdle. She threw it to the floor, revealing her pert, pink, hard nipples.

"Oh, Jesus," he groaned. "Oh, my God, Lily. You're so fucking sexy."

He stood up and pressed his body against hers from behind, gently biting her earlobe and leaving soft kisses along her neck. She moaned and felt his hands squeeze her tits, taking each nipple in his fingers and pinching them.

"I love those tits of yours," he whispered into her ear, breathing hard. "You make me so horny."

"Mmmm, you make me so horny too, darling," she said, reaching back to feel how hard his dick was. "I can feel you. I can feel how much you want me."

He took one hand and rubbed the area in between her legs, feeling her wetness through the soft lacy material of her panties. He reached inside and fingered her hard clit. She spread her legs apart and bent forward slightly, grabbing her other nipple.

"Yeah, that's it," she said. "Oh, God, that feels so good when you finger me...I'm so excited..."

"I love to make you excited," he said. "You're going to make me late for work, but I don't care. I just want to watch you enjoy what I'm doing to you."

"Do you think the neighbors are watching us?" she asked breathlessly.

"I hope so," he said. "I hope they are."

"Oh, God," she moaned. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, oh, Teddy...oh, God...yes! Yes!"

She bucked hard against him, throwing her head back in wild abandon. He felt her juices flow out onto his fingertips, enjoying the look on his wife's face contorted with unadulterated pleasure.

He slowly removed his hand from inside her panties. They embraced and kissed each other passionately. He caressed her face, looking into her eyes tenderly.

"Did you enjoy that, dear?" he asked.

"Yes," she said.

They kissed again.

"Come over here and suck my cock," he said.

He took his suit jacket off and threw it on the floor. She knelt in front of him and undid his belt, unzipped his pants, and took his cock out of his boxer shorts, running her gloved hands up and down the shaft.

"Mmmm, yeah, baby, that feels good," he moaned. "Stroke it, oh, yeah."

"Yeah, you like that?" she asked. "You love the feel of silk on your cock?"

"Yeah, I do," he said. "I want you to suck on it."

She placed her mouth over the head, licking all around it with her tongue, then ran it up and down the length of his cock and all over his balls. She listened to the passionate sounds of his moaning, knowing that she was doing exactly what he liked.

"You should make lousy coffee every morning," he said. "You give one of hell of a blowjob."

She laughed. "Okay, I will, then."

She kept licking and sucking him and he gently ran his fingers through her hair as she did so. After a while, she stopped and removed his tie, undoing the buttons on his shirt slowly. She pulled off both his shirt and undershirt to reveal his chest. She ran her hands and tongue up and down his chest, up his neck, and back down again, over each nipple, sucking and biting on each one.

"Oh, Lily," he moaned. "Oh, my God, you're going to drive me crazy."

"Good," she said. "I want everyone in the neighborhood to know how I take care of my husband."

"You do," he said. "You take damn good care of me. But I don't want to be selfish anymore. Now I want to take care of you."

He removed his pants and underwear so that he was completely naked. He kissed her gently on the cheek. She removed her gloves and laid them on the table.

"Let's go upstairs," she whispered seductively. "We can leave the curtains open if you'd like."

"I have a better idea," he said. "We won't even go upstairs."

He took her hand and led her to the winding staircase near the front parlor next to the living room. The shades were not open all the way, but they were open just enough so that there was only a faint glimpse from the outside about what was happening inside their house. The thought that someone could peek inside to see them making love was exciting and thrilling to both of them.

"Let's do it right here," he said. "Lay back so I can lick you all over."

She smiled and lay back on the carpeted stairs. He laid on top of her and they kissed hungrily, her fingernails running up and down his back. She could feel his hardness rubbing against her panties, which were soaking wet.

"Take off my panties," she breathed. "I want to feel free. I don't want to hide anything from you."

He removed her panties, leaving her wearing only her garter belt, stockings, and heels. He licked his way down her neck and onto her left nipple, taking his time, sucking on it languorously, knowing how much she loved having her breasts worshiped. He then sucked on the right one, listening to her loud moans. He looked down and saw that she had her legs spread-eagled, playing with her clit as she pumped back and forth.

"Are you going to play with yourself while I suck your tits?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said. "I want you to watch me."

"I love to watch you," he said. "God, you're so beautiful when you do that. Does that feel good? That you're playing with yourself for me?"

"Uh huh," she said. "Mmmm...this is better than housework any day."

"I think I'll just call in sick and stay home," he said. "I want to take care of my girl. That's more important."

"I love when you take care of me," she said. "Oh, keep sucking my tits, that's it."

He continued licking her tits over and over again, his tongue trailing up and down her throat, down the length of her stomach, and back up again, enjoying the taste of her smooth, soft skin.

"I want you to taste my pussy," she said.

He started lick his way down between her legs, but she pushed his head back.

"But...I want you to do something different," she said, suddenly feeling in control. "I want you to lay back now."

He laid down on the stairs and she crawled up so she was directly behind his head. She squatted above his face and lowered herself directly on his mouth so that he could lick her pussy.

"You taste so good," he was able to say, in between licking and sucking her clit. "I'd rather eat you for breakfast."

"Good," she said. "I'm glad you like what I've prepared for you. I love being your breakfast." As he pleasured her with his tongue, she caressed her nipples, her legs spread as wide as she could possibly make them, moving back and forth in a steady rhythm.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "Lick me up, baby, yeah...I love it...oh, God, oh, my God..." She felt herself climax again as she moved back and forth in a frenzy.

When she was finished, she laid back and they both started laughing, struggling to catch their breath.

"Dear, are you okay?" he asked, crawling up the stairs to lay down next to her.

"Yes, darling, I feel wonderful!" she said. "How about yourself?"

"This is the best morning I've had in a long time," he said, taking her hand and kissing it gently.

"Let's make love," she said. "I wanna get on top."

He held his cock in his hand to guide it inside her pussy as she positioned herself on top of him. She gasped and felt her body quiver as he slid inside of her.

She rode him and she could feel him gripping her ass, lifting her up and down as she came again and again.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried. "Oh, yes! Fuck me harder, Teddy! Fuck me!"

"I love fucking you, baby," he said. "I want to fuck you all day and all night."

In a sudden movement, he rolled her over and she shrieked in surprise. He lifted her leg up and she gazed up at him, enjoying every hard thrust he was giving her. They continued this way for a while, enjoying their mutual pleasure.

"Give it to me!" she demanded. "Come on, Teddy, give it to me!"

"Oh, baby," he said. "You're so goddamn hot. Oh, God, I can't stand it anymore! Get up and hold onto the banister so I can fuck you from behind. I wanna cum for you."

She did as he said and he slowly entered her. She held on for dear life as he pounded her as hard as he could.

"Are you gonna cum, huh?" she asked. "Come on, cum for me, baby."

"I'm gonna cum," he gasped, barely getting the words out. "I'm gonna cum for you...oh, Lily...oh, baby...ohhh..."

She could feel his hot release burst forth inside her as he finally came. He held onto her and lingered inside her pussy for a few moments, savoring her beautiful body. He finally pulled his cock out of her and they lay back on the stairs, giving each other slow, sensual kisses. They spooned with each other, satiated in the blissful, wonderful moment they had shared together.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" he asked, running his fingers through her hair. "Forgive me for talking to you that way, dear. You know I didn't mean it."

"I know," she said, kissing his forehead. "I'm not angry. I know it was only a game. I'll get cleaned up and get breakfast started."

"No, you don't have to do any work," he insisted. "Why don't you head upstairs and rest today? I'll make you breakfast for a change. You deserve it."

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
still hot

A great story. Truely sexy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A very well done short story

It's good to read about a husband and wife actually being together. The little playing of submissive and domination was well done. Thanks

CarlottaCarlottaover 14 years ago
Cute Story

I loved the story. I don't need background, and I don't need character development. I do love the quick glimpse into a loving couple. Not everything has to be a novel, and this is a great example of that. Cute setting in the 1950's. Brings new meaning to the old phrase "Ward, don't be so rough on the Beaver!"

What a nice tease!

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Great story, well written

To say that this couple had an active imagination was an under statement. Every couple should have a little of this to keep things going. THX

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Very good romance

Though I was sure that someone's cream was going to get

into the coffee... There is some question as to where these two will be after 10 years of marraige. After all encores are difficult and this could get painful.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cream for Her Coffee Hemasturbates in front of wife and her good friend.in Toys & Masturbation
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
"Best Wife Ever!" 12 Days of Sexmas Wife plans 12 sexual adventures for herself & husband. in Loving Wives
Friday's Cum Dessert Surprise Wife plans a special lunch with a huge cum desert.in Loving Wives
The Hotwife Games Ch. 00 A brief intro to the series about a kinky hotwife game-show.in Loving Wives
More Stories