Cream Of The Crop Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips had been pulled toward the back of the seat so that her breasts rubbed the shiny black gas tank. Strong, hairy arms encircled her in a tight embrace, and occasionally the gang leader would grasp her breasts roughly and pinch her nipples. She was humiliated and helpless before his power. Carrie felt the leather of his jacket against the globes of her ass. She felt the head of his big, hard cock brush against the crack of her ass as it moved closer to her wet, waiting pussy. Though she was ashamed to do it, she shifted her body to make his entry easier and quicker. The gang leader put the head of his cock into her. Carrie pushed back to engulf more, but her movements were restricted by the bonds on her wrists. Those around the fire were watching her with lust and scorn. The leader spoke, "Beg for it you little bitch! If you want it you've got to beg. Tell us what you are and what you want, baby!"

The vibration from the big engine permeated her body like a big, pulsing cock. Now she wanted the real thing, and it didn't matter who was watching. She threw the words over her shoulder to the leader, "I'm a horny bitch! I'll be your slut! I'll be anything you want, do anything you want, just please put that big, hard, juicy, cock into my wet, starving, hot pussy!" The leader slowly slid his big, hard cock the rest of the way into her. He stroked it in and out of her several times in that exquisitely slow manner that he seemed to know would bring her the greatest ecstasy. Then he increased his speed until she was rocking back and forth on the bike, breasts slapping the gas tank, onlookers leering at her total subjugation. Carrie could feel her orgasm building. She started chanting, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! I'll suck your cock! I'll suck all your cocks! I'll fuck you all! Anything, anything, just keep your big dick in me!"

The biker stopped fucking her suddenly. The bike, the campfire, the gang, all disappeared as the bathroom door opened, and Ben strolled in and stood looking down at her.

Carrie quickly jumped up and covered herself with a towel, fully aware that he had seen her spread-eagled, masturbating herself. She was totally embarrassed, but attempted to mask it with anger.

"How dare you invade my privacy?! I'll call the police! I'll sue you for every penny you're worth! I'll take this stupid farm away from you!"

Ben was completely unperturbed. "You'll shut up and calm down!" He picked up her robe and held it out to her, "Then you'll put this on, come to my room, and listen to what I have to say." When she took the robe, he turned on his heel and walked out.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Forced to be a Whore Wife forced to be a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
More Stories