Cream Puff Ch. 04

Story Info
Sissy can't satisfy his wife.
3.6k words
4.03
24.9k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubixStu
RubixStu
92 Followers

Sally was sleeping heavily when I woke. She'd gotten in so late I hadn't even heard her climb into bed. My face looked abused. My left eye was slightly swollen shut with a small black crescent nested under it. My cheek had the slightest tint of purple and the left corner of my lip was puffy and fat. Realizing how obvious my injuries were made my penis swell.

I took a selfie and sent it to Roger, hoping he was already awake. He replied quickly.

Roger: You've never looked better.

Me: I agree, Sir. It makes me so hard thinking about you slapping me and marking my face. I feel so pathetic looking at myself. Sir, can I please, please have permission to wank my tiny cock while I look in the mirror and focus on your gift?

Roger: Did you have a cum when I fucked you last night?

Me: No Sir. I dribbled but didn't cum.

Roger: Did you wank last night after leaving here?

Me: No! No Sir, not without permission. I don't want to disappoint you Sir.

Roger: You may wank on two conditions. First, if anyone asks how you got injured you can't lie. You don't have to share every detail, but you can't say anything about how it happened that isn't true. Second, you must have your conversation with Sally about Nick before you go to work this morning.

Me: Yes Sir, I understand. I know you want me to work against my own self-interest and in order to please you, I will obey. Thank you for giving me permission to have an orgasm Sir.

Roger: Of course, I shouldn't have to say this - but as a reminder, everything that comes out of your cock in the next hour better end up in your mouth.

Oh shit, I thought. I was so distracted admiring my beaten face I hadn't taken my morning wee. Surely Roger meant just my cum. He didn't expect me to drink pee, did he? I knew I could ask for clarification, but it didn't feel right bothering him with stupid details. I was wearing the reminder on my face of what happens when a stupid sissy talks instead of listening. He did say everything. Oh god. It's fine, I'll just brush extra good afterward.

I peed into a cup. It was hard to get going because my small penis wanted to get hard. It was very full when I finished and I had to be careful not to spill. Thinking of Roger, I held the vessel to my lips and turned on my phone video camera. The golden liquid clearly visible in the transparent glass. Then I drank.

I tried not to smell my piss because I was afraid it would make me gag. I rushed it, wanting it to be over. The taste didn't really register until about the third gulp. My urine tasted awful. It had a strong pungent chemical taste. I couldn't stop though. I just wanted it to be done. When the glass was empty, I leaned over the sink and waited to puke. My stomach churned a bit, but nothing came back up.

The idea of sending that video clip to Roger made my cock swell to full capacity. I jerked my cock quickly, the horrible taste still in my mouth. I used my left hand to feel my damaged face, running my fingers over the puffy bruises as I relived Roger's abuse. Stabs of pain shot through my face when I pressed too hard. I was so horny it was like electricity was sparking between my asshole and my balls. I tingled everywhere.

I used the same glass I had pissed in to capture my cum, and without hesitation I made another video of me drinking that fluid as well. I sent the cum swallowing video to Roger first.

Me: Sir, please accept this as a token of my willingness to serve you.

Before he replied I sent the video of me debasing myself by ingesting my own pee.

Me: Sir, please allow this to demonstrate that I am trying so hard to please you by working against my own self-interests. I know this makes me truly pathetic and I welcome your scorn.

Roger: You're a loser.

I was finishing my breakfast when Sally woke. I could hear her using the bathroom and as she sprayed her water into the toilet, I wondered how she would feel about me if I asked her to fill my glass so I could serve her as well. Something to keep in mind I thought. I drank the last of my coffee from the same glass I'd pissed in as she entered the kitchen.

Sally: What the fuck happened to your face?

Me: It's not that bad is it?

Sally: It looks like you walked into the middle of a boxing match. Who did that to your face.

Me: I did, so to speak. I mean, I caused it. I asked for it.

Sally: You sissy freak, what have you done now?

Me: Last night Roger was being very nice to me and making me feel really good with his cock in my ass and I acted foolishly. I talked out of turn. I could see it bothered him so I asked him to forgive me and also to punish me. I wanted to make sure I learned from my punishment so I asked him to slap me so hard that my faced would be bruised up for everyone to see what a foolish loud mouth I'd been.

Sally: He did a good job. That black eye won't go away for a week at least. You better hope it clears up before the wedding or you'll look like a battered spouse in all the wedding photos.

Me: Well, that would serve me right. Would you mind sitting dear? There's something I want to talk to you about.

Sally: OK? What's this about then?

Me: The other night you made it clear that you no longer want me to act in a manly way with you. Ur... that is to say you don't want us to have normal sexual intercourse. I've been thinking about how selfish I've been, pursuing my sexual desires, and how supportive you've been. What I'm getting at I guess, is I want to make sure your needs are met and I know I can't meet them for you, so... um... you should probably ah... find someone who is manly enough to service you.

Sally: Is this part of some fantasy to make your little dick hard? Farming me out to strange men so you can feel submissive?

Me: No, Sally. That's the last thing I want. In fact, the reason I got beat up was because I talked back to Roger when he said the right thing to do was make sure you feel open to see other men. He said you deserve it because I have never been good enough for you in bed and you're so beautiful you deserve to be sexually satisfied. Honestly the last thing I want is for you to be intimate with someone else. I know that sounds selfish. You deserve to be fucked properly.

Sally: Actually, you're right. I'm not getting what I need, and honestly, I haven't gotten it from you in a very long time, maybe ever. So now what, I start hunting for a boyfriend? How do I do that? Online dating?

Me: I was thinking maybe you could start with someone you already know. Someone you're comfortable with. Like that guy Nick form your office.

Sally: Hahaha, oh my god! Nick? You hate Nick. You get all grumpy and butt hurt any time I bring him up.

Me: He did flirt with you right in front of my face. And you flirted right back while I was standing directly next to you. But that's kind of why I thought you might have a bit of a crush on him.

Sally: He is very handsome, and he wears those tight slacks on his sexy ass. It's funny you brought him up. Because if you were to ask me of all the people we know, who would I consider cheating on you with, I would probably have thought of him. The way he's always flirting with me and dropping innuendos.

Me: Do you think he would be up for it? I mean, if you gave him the signal that it might be ok for things to go further, would he take them further?

Sally: Without a doubt. Absolutely.

Me: So, do you maybe want to have a go with him.

Sally just looked at me for a long moment. I could see she was more interested in this stupid idea than she was letting on. I half wondered if maybe something wasn't already going on, but I knew better. Finally, she made up her mind.

Sally: Yes. Sitting here, thinking about being with Nick is getting me a little turned on. Someday, you might regret going down this road with me.

Me: OK. How can I help?

Sally: Help?

Me: Yeah, you know - how can I make things easier?

Sally: Maybe you could call him up and tell him you want him to fuck your wife. That would make things much easier.

Me: Do you want me to do that? It would be very painful to say that to him, but if you want, I will do it.

Again, I caught Sally off guard and she didn't say anything for a long moment. She was deciding. My heart pumped a thousand miles an hour.

Sally: I have a better idea. Go get my phone off my night stand. It's on the charger.

Once I had Sally's phone and was sitting back at the kitchen table, I began to unwind my world. She was warming up to this idea very fast and I could sense her giddiness and playfulness starting to wake up. She had that slightly taunting edge to her that she used when she fucked my ass with a strap-on dildo.

Sally: Pull up my contacts and find Nick, start a text message.

Me: What should I say?

Sally: Something flirty and playful. Something a little bit naughty.

To Nick: Hey sexy. Awake yet?

Sally: That's a bit strong. He'll know something's up.

Nick: Yeah... What's up?

Me: Now what?

Sally: Tell him I was thinking about him. Ask him if he wants to get dinner after work. Say something mean about yourself that he would find humorous. I don't know, I haven't ever asked him to fuck me before.

To Nick: I was wondering if you had plans after work tonight? My useless husband has been intolerable lately and I need a break. I was hoping you would keep me company.

Sally: That's good. Honest and to the point.

Nick: Sure, would love to go out with you. Is this like a friend thing, or more like when we closed that big Taiwan deal?

Me: What the fuck does that mean?

Sally: Oh shit. Ha-ha, well you remember about six months ago when we signed with that big firm in Taiwan, and we all worked during the night because of the time zones? Well, they had a couple bottles of champagne to celebrate with when the deal was final, and after a few glasses, Nick and I found ourselves alone and sort of... made out for a couple hours. Nothing really happened. Just some kissing and groping. I didn't tell you because it was no big deal.

Me: It sure sounds like a big fucking deal to me.

Sally: Are you seriously going to try and get mad about a little kissing and grab ass when you are at this very moment trying to get this man to fuck me?

Me: No, I guess not, that would be kind of dumb. What should I tell him? Should I say friends, or like Taiwan?

Sally: Do you want me home at 9PM with my panties on, or 2AM without them?

To Nick: Like Taiwan.

Sally: Wow, I can't believe this is happening. If I'm honest I've thought about fucking Nick a few times. I've always wondered if his cock matched his ego. Maybe tonight I'll find out.

Me: Oh god...

Sally: Listen honey, I don't want to waste a bunch of effort pretending to sneak around behind your back. I don't really want to get into the details of your decent into madness either. Later today I will text you and tell you I'm having dinner with Nick. I want you to respond as if you don't know. We'll have a bit of a spat then you will finally agree to let me have some freedom. At dinner I'll show him the messages and we'll have a laugh at your expense while also letting Nick in on the fact that you know I'm on a date with him.

Me: That's not a bad idea dear. It's more honest, in a way.

Sally left to shower, and I sent Roger an update.

Me: Sally and Nick are having dinner tonight. Sally made me text him to setup their date. I hope I'm meeting your expectations Sir.

He replied by sending me the picture Larry took of me, on my knees with my face covered in his cum.

Roger: How long until Nick gives you a facial?

The mental image made me ill.

I realized that with Sally's plan she wouldn't have to rush home after her liaison with Nick and it might be a good idea to prep an overnight bag for her. She would have to take care of her toiletries, but I got her traveler bag and carefully folded and filled the bag with clothes she could wear tomorrow if she didn't make it home before morning.

I also placed my favorite nightie in her bag, as well as some other delicates she could wear for a real man. As I was finishing, I had an additional thought. I returned to the closet and grabbed one of Sally's outfits. It started with a light green blouse with a deep neckline that showed just enough cleavage to still be considered professional. Next, a tight black skirt that hugged her curves and was just short enough to make a man's mind wonder. Finally, I laid out some stockings and heels.

I was going to grab a matching set of underwear that Nick would love to see when I noticed something in the back of Sally's pantie drawer. It was the teddy she wore under her dress at our wedding. She would usually wear it on our anniversary, both to celebrate our marriage and also to show off that it still fit. Some small last part of my pride died as I laid it out on the bed for Sally to wear for that bastard.

The drive to work was hellish. Doubts and regrets filled my head. Getting fucking hard by a man was one thing. I could always walk away from that. I could just not let strong men power fuck me any more (yeah right). But letting Sally take a lover, that couldn't really be undone.

I was at a light when Sally texted me a photo of our wedding lingerie, followed by a thumbs up. She approved.

My day did not improve when I arrived at work. The first person I saw was Dillon, the office douche. When he saw my face, his normal smirk grew three sizes. His tag-a-long buddy Dennis was one step behind.

Dillon: Bro, what happened to your mug? You look like someone belted you.

I couldn't lie.

Me: Yeah, pretty much what happened. I spoke without thinking and this big guy took offense. He whacked me pretty good.

Dennis: Tell me you at least hit him back?

Me: No, I mean... he was in the right. I kind of deserved it for what I said, so... Plus he was pretty big. I didn't want him to get really angry with me.

Both the jerks had the shittiest grins on their faces. They were judging me, thinking I was a wimp and pussy, and they were right. The pity and disgust in their eyes stung worse than I thought it would.

Dillon: So, like you just let a guy punch you in the face, and then you apologized to him?

Me: He more slapped me than punched me, but basically yeah. That's what happened.

They walked away shaking their heads. The one benefit of telling those assholes first was that they would gossip it around so quick everyone would know what happened within the hour. I wouldn't have to keep telling the story to every person I saw.

I didn't get total peace, though. Several times throughout the morning guys would stop by my office and say something like...

Random Co-worker: Wow, I heard you got jumped by someone. Is that true?

Me: Not exactly. I was running my mouth and I said the wrong thing. It was really my fault, I asked for it.

Just before lunch Sally texted.

Sally: I'll be home late. I'm having dinner with a co-worker.

I had to pretend that I didn't know she was going with Nick. I also wanted to make Larry and Roger proud of how much I humiliated myself in front of Nick, since I was sure Sally would tell her brother everything.

Me: Sure honey, you girls have a good time.

Sally: It's not actually a female co-worker. I'm having dinner with Nick, you met him at the winter party last year.

Me: Um, is this a group thing or just the two of you?

Sally: Just us two.

Me: That sounds kinda like a date, dear.

Sally: It is.

Me: I don't think I like that idea.

Sally: Well I don't like the fact that I can't remember the last time your little penis gave me an orgasm.

Me: Sally, sweetie. I know I haven't been up to the task in the bedroom lately. I know we've talked about what a disappointment I've been, but this is a bit much really. I promise, tonight I'll focus only on you. I'll do whatever I have to do in order to satisfy you.

Sally: Then accept the fact that I'll be spending time with Nick tonight. That's what you have to do to satisfy me. I'm sick of your false promises and your half measures, and I'm sick of you leaving me unfulfilled. I'm calling in a pinch hitter to get the job done.

Me: Look Sally, I get it. I've messed up. I understand where you're coming from and I'll go along with this as long as you promise you still love me. I don't want to lose you.

Sally: We're not breaking up. I don't want a divorce. I just want to spend time with a real man. I'm not debating this any longer. I going out tonight. You can go to my brother's house for dinner.

Me: Okay dear. Be careful.

I spent fifteen minutes sitting in my chair feeling awful when my phone chirped. It was a text from Larry.

Larry: Just talked to my sister. I always knew you were a doormat, but wow. Also, I saw those videos you sent Roger this morning, wait until I show them to Sally. She's going to laugh her ass off.

Me: Yes Sir, I was thinking I should ask her if she'd want me to drink her urine as well. I don't know if she'll like that, but asking her will definitely cause her to think less of me. After today I want her to think of me as a sissy for getting ass fucked and drinking gross things instead of thinking less of me because she has a better dick to fuck.

Larry: You're asking a lot if you think she can think less of you. I think you're about bottomed out.

Me: I hope not Sir. I want so badly for you and Roger to push me further, use me harder, and degrade me over and over.

Larry: Then you might as well know. Last night Sally told Mom and Dad about your bachelor party performance. She told them pretty much everything that happened that night. I don't think she mentioned anything that has happened since, but I know she did show Mom that video of Roger popping your cherry. I guess when you see them at the wedding, they might bring it up.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. My parents have been gone for years, so my in-laws have always been like my own parents. My head was throbbing. They were very open people, they were even helping to pay for their son's gay wedding. But I didn't really want my sexual deviancy to be common knowledge. They have always regarded me as a bit timid, and Sally's Dad laughs when Larry calls me cream puff and sissy, so maybe they aren't surprised. Still, how would I face my mother-in-law knowing she's seen the video of me getting my ass cherry popped.

Larry: Don't go hanging yourself from the rafters. They took it good. They laughed it off mostly. I'm sure Dad is going to fuck with you a bit about sucking cock and all that, but it will be in good fun.

Me: Yes Sir. It's better this way, I guess. If I'm going to bend over and get my ass fucked by two brawny men, I shouldn't be surprised when people find out. I hate to sound needy Sir, but I could use a distraction. Could you command me to do something belittling to occupy my mind?

Larry: I have a better idea, I didn't go to work today because I got home so late last night. Why don't you take the rest of the day off? You can come over and lick my asshole for a while.

Me: Yes Sir!

RubixStu
RubixStu
92 Followers