Creampie Chrissy Ch. 01

Story Info
Chrissy hooks her guy.
1.9k words
4.51
154.1k
36
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers

Chrissy was alone in her apartment, on her bed with her slender legs spread wide. She had masturbated herself until she was creamy, without coming to orgasm. Her trembling hands reached for the ear syringe; she dipped it in the powdered sugar and water solution and picked up some of it into the syringe bulb. She closed her eyes as she inserted the tip of the syringe into her pussy.

"Oh, yes, cum in me now!" Chrissy exclaimed aloud as she pulsed the fake semen into her creamy receptacle. "Mmmm, yes, babe, give me all your cum!"

More aroused than before, she reached for the breast pump and placed it upon her slippery labia. Giving the bulb little squeezes, she visualized her imaginary boyfriend sucking his own semen from her hot pussy.

"That feels so good! Suck it out! Oh! Yes... YES! Auhhhhh..."

She rocked with an explosive orgasm. What a great release from stress, she thought to herself. With a blush in her cheeks, she got ready for her dinner appointment with her friend Barbara.

Chrissy had a mental agenda for the conversation, and tried to think of how to steer the conversation in that direction. After all, it was Barbara who titillated her with tales of her sexual adventures.

When the evening was over, Chrissy wrote in her journal:

"What an extraordinary dinner with Barb! I was determined to tell her about my fantasy and I almost cried from the fright beforehand. But I actually did tell her and she was really interested. I was so relieved when she told me she likes it too, and said it's called creampie. I wanted to know how she got the guys to go down on her after they shoot their wad. She couldn't always get them to agree, so that gave me an idea. This guy at work I'm interested in, I'll call 'A'. We've gone out a couple of times, but we haven't fucked yet, and I want to train him to eat my pussy after he squirts. I like the control I have over a guy's prick. I can say yes or no, and when they're inside me I can get them to cum when I want them to. I like the way I can make the guy's prick practically dance for me, and shoot its load when I move a certain way or give them a certain look.

"I want more, though. I want the guy to suck me clean after he cums. That stuff with the breast pump drove me wild. 'A', or any other guy, for that matter, won't get into my pants until he agrees to eat the creampie!"

That Friday evening Chrissy and "A" went out to dinner. After dinner she insisted on paying for her own meal, figuring that she would establish some control by doing that. She suggested that they go to her place afterwards, and he readily agreed.

In a roundabout way Chrissy steered the conversation toward sex. She concealed her excitement admirably, and was gratified that "A" appeared to be aroused. She initiated kissing and touching, and when she was sure that her date had a raging erection underneath his jeans, she insinuated that she liked sex a bit on the kinky side. That, of course, aroused her date even more, since he had wild fantasies about what was to come.

Chrissy led him to her bedroom, and they undressed each other. During their previous conversation she made it clear, although in a subtle way, that she greatly enjoyed cunnilingus. He had picked up on this and in an effort to please her, put his face between her slender thighs and worked on her with a skill that she appreciated. She shuddered and writhed with an intense orgasm, and her vocal moans inspired confidence in him.

When he got into position to enter her, she put him off and began handling his boner, as if appreciating it.

"Mmmm, what a nice hard cock," she said. "I bet there's a big load of cum in there - I'd love to have you squirt that load inside me. Do you want to fill my basket?"

"Ohhhh, Chrissy..."

Now I've 99% got him, she said to herself.

"If I let you inside me," she said with as much wide-eyed innocent sensuousness as she could gather, "You've got to promise to do something special for me." She waited for his reaction.

He excitedly asked what it was she wanted.

She spread her legs in front of him, giving him a view of her glistening pussy. "I want you to do my pussy with your mouth, after you pump me full of your cum. That would feel so good!"

She pulled him close, and his penis ached to make its way inside her pussy. He wanted to plunge in and thrust repeatedly, filling her insides with his manhood and then burst forth, ejecting his seed within her.

"Chrissy - I kind of want to, but what if... what if I just can't, afterward?"

"Then I won't see you again. Look, girls have given you blowjobs haven't they? It didn't kill them to do it. And a lot of girls will swallow, too. I do, when I give a BJ. Say you'll do it. I know you want to fuck me, and I want you to fuck my brains out! The only thing is, you've gotta suck me clean afterwards." She lewdly spread her knees apart.

"Well..."

She pressed in for some light kisses, and teased his throbbing member and testicles with her hand.

"Chrissy... I'll - I'll do it," he stammered.

"Are you sure now? No backing out? No matter what?"

"Yes! Chrissy, I want you so much."

With a feeling of pride in her skills, she kissed the tip of his erection and lay back with her spread legs. Flashing a dizzily sexy smile that she had rehearsed, she pulled him into her. Although she knew full well that with all the teasing she had done, he wasn't going to last long, she made the pretense of wanting him to enjoy her as much as possible.

"Take it slow," she admonished, "so you won't pop off right away." After a moment she sensuously pumped her hips and he began to ejaculate.

"Ahhhh! Chrissy!"

"Ohhh, yes!" she whispered, imagining all the semen that he would be sucking out of her soon. "That feels so good, lover. I love your hard cock fucking my pussy. Give me all that cum. Oh, fuck me good!"

Chrissy lay back contentedly as he repeatedly plowed his cock into her, spurting a reservoir that was made more voluminous from his pent-up desire.

She held him close. "That felt wonderful," she cooed while stroking his hair. After more whispered endearments she told him, "I'm ready now... Do me with your mouth."

He pulled out and slid downward until his face was between Chrissy's thighs. He paused and looked at her freshly sexed pussy - the moistened curly dark brown hair; the flushed and slick labia; translucent droplets of semen mixed with natural vaginal lubricant oozing from her opening. Her warm pussy almost seemed to be steaming.

He was reluctant, he admitted to himself. He also admitted that the idea of sucking Chrissy's pussy clean after ejaculating in it had an erotic appeal of its own. That appeal, he recognized, was stronger before he spurted inside her. He also recalled that fucking Chrissy was better than he expected. He liked her warm reaction to him, and liked her compliments.

Weighing his options, and believing that Chrissy meant what she said about not seeing him again if he backed out, he slowly and gingerly approached her creamy pussy.

Just when she wondered if he was going to fail to follow through, Chrissy felt his warm breath on her now sensitive labia. She gasped, and her hips trembled when she felt his mouth come into contact with her pussy. Oh God, this is good, she thought. His tongue worked the inner folds of her labia. Oh, that's grand, when are you going to suck it? Please suck it, she silently implored.

His tongue vertically traversed her pussy lips as she squirmed. Then she felt the suction. Oh God, this is sooo good - please let me hold off till he gets it all. She moaned, feeling her impending climax build gradually and inevitably. She knew he was sucking the mixture of juices from her pussy, and when she could delay her climax no longer, she surrendered to it.

With eyes tightly closed, her mouth open wide, and her head rolling from side to side, Chrissy loudly proclaimed her orgasmic crest as she thrashed about on the bed.

Her lover was impressed with what he had just seen. "Wow, Chrissy, I've never seen a woman cum like you did!"

Chrissy stroked his ego, making him believe that her tumultous orgasm was all his doing - reasoning that he would probably want to keep on doing what it was that gave her such a great time. She reasoned correctly.

Her slender fingers teased him into a turgid, then fully erect state. She had him lie back while she worked his boner with her mouth. Using light contact with her lips, mouth and tongue, she delighted in making his cock rise and twitch. She continued this mode of arousal until he appeared to be getting desperate for relief. She finished him off quickly, causing him to spurt all over himself. This will give him an idea of which way is more fun, she thought to herself.

Then she sent him home.

Early afternoon the next day, she called him and asked if he'd like to come over after dinner. Since he'd been thinking of her much of the time, he jumped at the opportunity. Chrissy prepared by fixing her hair differently, and wearing a white T-shirt, a short skirt, and no panties.

Chrissy made a point of sitting across from him when he came over, frequently spreading her knees apart for a moment to flash him a view of her naked sex. When his erection was straining at his pants, she suggested that he get undressed. In his aroused state, he was quick to oblige. Chrissy, still dressed, sat next to him on the sofa and fondled his erect member. When he was aching for relief, she teased him and said, while still stimulating him, "I'd love to have your cock in my pussy right now - I'd love for you to fuck me silly. Wanna?"

They both, of course, knew the answer. When she figured that she had him where she wanted him, she stated, "From now on, whenever you cum in my pussy, you've got to suck me clean afterwards. A deal?"

His arousal far exceeded his reservations, so he agreed. He took her right there, on the sofa. Chrissy, her skirt raised above her naked hips, moved sexily under him while he pounded his lust into her body. A few moments after he spent, he was kneeling before Chrissy, who was seated on the sofa with her hips thrust forward for access. She encouraged him with compliments while he sucked their juices from her vagina, and she exploded with an intense orgasm.

She asked him to stay the night. During the night one of them would whisper tenderly to the other one. Then the sound of his groans wafted through the room. As she held him close he cried out as he spent his semen into her warm and willing receptacle. A few minutes later her sighs and aroused whimpers crescendoed to a climax. Then all was silent for a few hours until the next repetition of the sexual episode.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers