Creampie Chrissy Ch. 02

Story Info
Chrissy gets her revenge.
1.5k words
4.14
85.1k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers

Chrissy's Revenge

"Oh, yes... Go slow, darling - I want you to fill me up - with your cock, and your cum. Mmmmm, yes, okay, give me a nice big load... Ahhh, that's it, baby, fill me up! I just had to have you."

Chrissy's eyes shone bright as her boyfriend ecstatically pumped her pussy at their lunchtime rendesvous.

"Are you sure you don't want me to get you off now?" he asked.

"Oh, baby, I just had time for this. I didn't even eat anything for lunch, I wanted you so bad. I've got to get back to work," she replied.

He was gratified that she wanted this lunchtime meeting rather than go masturbate in a restroom stall. She was gratified that her plan, so far, was working like a charm. They hurriedly dressed and Chrissy went back to work, just in time for the meeting she arranged with her boss.

Chrissy made a point of wearing a short skirt and what she considered a sexy blouse that day. She confidently walked in her boss' office. He looked up and smiled. She closed the door and set her notepad on his desk. She looked around and saw that the only unoccupied chair had books piled on it. The bastard, she thought to herself. She sat on his desk and put her legs up, and started to ask some mundane questions about her recent assignment. As he was answering them, as always happened, he put his hand on her leg.

"Please don't touch me like that," she said in a sweet voice. The she continued to ask more questions. His hand went back on her leg and stroked her smooth skin. "I've asked you not to put your hand on my leg and you continue to do it," she said. They'd been through this before, where Chrissy asked him not to paw her and he kept doing it. She reached in her handbag and he heard a click.

"What's that?" he asked with some concern.

Knowing she had the goods on him now, Chrissy got more bold. "I just have hard evidence of your refusal to stop the inappropriate touching, Hank. I have it on tape now. Gilda has it on tape, too; so does Karen. I'd say you are in big trouble, Hank."

"Damn!" he replied. "I'm sorry, Chrissy. I promise I won't do it again!"

"That's not good enough, Hank. You've been continuously doing this on a massive scale, and now we have proof. Diana was too nervous to use the recorder, but I know she'll testify when we go to HR. You're going to lose your job, Hank. And the women you've done this to - they can sue the company, and you too."

Sweat broke out on Hank's brow. He knew she was right. He didn't know that she was bluffing about the other girls having recorded their evidence. And he didn't know that they had hatched a plan to get revenge on him and have fun in the process.

"Hank, this tape is going to my lawyer's office for safekeeping, along with the other tapes."

"I - I'm really sorry, Chrissy. Can I make it up to you?"

I've just reeled him in, hook, line, and sinker, she thought to herself.

"Not just me!" she scolded in a deliberately outraged voice. "You've done this to the others too! I think we should get your sorry ass booted out of here!"

"I've talked it over with the others, and they're not happy with you, Hank. They agreed to follow my recommendations, whatever they are." She folded her arms as if she had decided.

"No... please..."

"You've been doing this for 4 months," Chrissy continued. If you do everything I tell you, then at the end of four months from now, I'll drop it. But I'm warning you, you've got to do everything exactly as I tell you."

"Okay..."

Chrissy smiled inwardly.

"Good," she replied. "You are to do everything I, and Gilda, and Diana, and Karen, tell you. If any of us wants a closed-door meeting, you schedule it. If we say that you'll have lunch in your office, that's the way it will be. Anything any of us says, you do it without question. Understood?"

"Okay."

Chrissy locked the door and told Hank to kneel on the floor. He did as he was told, though he felt foolish. To his surprise, she removed her panties and hiked up her skirt.

"Eat my pussy, Hank. And do it good. Don't quit until I tell you to."

Chrissy was not sexually aroused due to her anger at being intimidated for the past four months, but she was feeling powerful for a change.

"Suck it good, Hank," she ordered, and expelled the load of semen into his mouth. He pulled back and with slime all over his lips, asked, "What's that?!"

"It's leftovers, Hank," she answered triumphantly. "My boyfriend fucked me at lunch, and you're getting the leftovers. That's how it'll be for the next four months. You're not finished - I want you to suck me clean. Any disobedience and we go to HR."

Knowing he had little choice in the matter, he applied himself to the distasteful task of cleaning out Chrissy's cum-filled pussy. When he had done so to her satisfaction, she put her panties back on and told him that he would be having lunch in the office tomorrow, and not to bring anything or make other plans.

Chrissy left Hank's office and signaled Gilda and Karen to join her in the ladies' room. They laughed hysterically as Chrissy related her experience. She told them to meet with her every day to discuss the following day's plan. They agreed to communicate their orders to Hank by flashing notes or by whispering, so that if he ended up recording the session, the evidence would be less than convincing.

At noon the following day, Chrissy and Gilda brought a burger and a salad from the fast-food place into Hank's office and locked the door. "We brought you some lunch, Hank," Chrissy announced. She put her mouth close to his ear and whispered, "But first, you have to do a little something for me. I want you to unzip and show me your prick."

Hank looked at them questioningly as he slowly got up and took his prick out. "Now do it in my hand, Chrissy whispered. Come on - jerk off in my hand." She raised her skirt and let him see that she was without panties. He beat off furiously and after a few moments popped a load into Chrissy's hand. She opened up the burger and spread Hank's spunk on one of the buns. "I believe you said you wanted mayo on your burger, Hank," she said. "Gilda, did you bring the salad dressing?"

Gilda smiled and slipped off her panties. Standing up, she spread her legs and put the salad a few inches from her pussy. Over the next minute, she ejected some slimy goo onto the salad.

"Her boyfriend just had to have her a little while ago," Chrissy whispered in Hank's ear. Speaking up, she said, "Go ahead and eat, Hank - we've already had lunch, and we'll talk about our projects now so we can get back to work."

An hour later, the three women were in the ladies room wiping tears of laughter from their faces.

"I thought he was going to turn green and heave."

"Gilda, the way you did the 'salad dressing' - that took the cake."

"Okay, here's the plan for next time," Chrissy announced, and they huddled together.

They left Hank alone for a week, then called a lunchtime meeting for the following Friday. Chrissy, Gilda, and Karen brought some fast food and coffee, went into Hank's office and locked the door. All three women wore functional short skirts, and removed their panties.

Chrissy poured some coffee, then spread her legs and pried her labia apart. For a full minute, milky substance oozed out into the coffee. She stirred it well and placed the cup on Hank's desk.

"Karen, would you mayo his burger?"

Karen, with an impish smile, removed the top bun from the large burger, placed it under her skirt, and proceeded to astound the others by ejecting several huge gobs of sticky goo. With an air of satisfaction, she placed the bun on the burger and said, "bon appetit!"

"Go ahead, Hank," Chrissy ordered. "I know you're busy so we'll talk about our projects while you eat."

They conducted work-related business with Hank taking tiny bites and small sips. His face registered the distaste he felt.

"Did anyone remember dessert?" Chrissy asked when the meal was gone.

"Yes!" Gilda exclaimed, and retrieved a small dessert dish and plastic spoon from her purse. She hiked up her skirt and ejected glob after glob of pussy sludge into the clear dish. When the last bit of ooze dripped from her pussy, she stirred it up and placed it before Hank. The three women simply watched Hank until he reluctantly consumed every bit of the dessert, and triumphantly ended the meeting.

The three of them had accumulated and saved up semen from their sexual encounters over the past several days and, immediately before the Friday meeting, inserted the mass of cream into their pussies.

The women treated Hank to several more episodes of this kind over the next few months. When his probationary period was over, they had no further trouble from him.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers