Creampie Eater

Story Info
How I became a Creampie Eater and why.
1k words
4.15
211.2k
52
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I became a creampie eater and why!

--

For as long as I remember I have always been on the fast side when it came to ejaculation. As soon as my woman starts to clamp down or moan louder, I just cum without warning. Something in the female orgasm makes me just blast off!

If I am with a new partner, I am no good at all. As soon as I enter her pussy, I cum almost immediately.

I am a man who is unusual in that I really do care and want my woman to cum before I do. I learned at an early age that if this was to happen, I would have to learn to love to eat pussy. This I DID! Just the smell of pussy now drives me insane. My girlfriend teases me sometimes by rubbing a finger through her wet pussy and then holding it up for me to smell before she sticks the finger in my mouth for me to clean. This happens several times a day and I never tire of it at all. We also use it as an unspoken statement of "I want to make love!"

So for a long time, I have started a love making session with long bouts of kissing, touching and eating pussy. The women in my life have always enjoyed this. It would have worked forever but as I got older I found that if I don't make love right away, I may not be able to even get it up later.

When I eat pussy, my cock drips a lot because I am so turned on. Most times, it isn't even hard but just a lot of precum dripping out. This causes me to deplete my orgasm before I even have one! So here I was, stuck! "What kind of shit is this?", I say to myself. "I am hornier that a three peckered billy goat, but I can't get it up except at the beginning?"

What to do? Well there are really two choices. First, I can be a typical asshole, selfish man and get mine, roll over and go to sleep, right? WRONG! I cannot do that! I feel like shit if I try that! Or two, get mine, get off and eat her to orgasm! I know what you are thinking and believe me, at first I was repulsed by the same idea!

I began to experiment when masturbating. I found that if I taste my precum before orgasm, it was good! I enjoyed it and it made me even hotter! So naturally I progressed to trying to eat my own cum after orgasm. This posed a huge problem. Before I came, the idea was extremely erotic and a huge turn on but at the moment an orgasm started, some chemical change happens that makes it immediately repulsive! This is not good!

So I persevered. I started forcing myself to eat my own cum after masturbation. Was I turning gay? Absolutely not! I love women! After a few months of eating my own cum, I became much more relaxed about it and even looked forward to it as a reward for a great orgasm! I liked it!

So I watched some creampie vids where the guy ate his woman after cumming inside her and it really turned me on. I decided not to share this vocally with anyone because, to be honest, I was afraid of judgment. Maybe even ridicule or being suspected of being gay.

When I finally built up the courage to try this, I didn't say a word to my then wife. We were about to make love and I went through the normal foreplay with her and then mounted her missionary. I was able to maintain an erection much better and actually lasted about 15 minutes before I couldn't stand it anymore and came in her pussy.

"Well, it's now or never", I said to myself. I Slid down her body, kissing her nipples and belly button on the way, all the time thinking about what I was about to do

When I reached her creampied pussy, I just dove right in! I started licking up all my cum and her juices! She almost jumped off the bed. She said, "What the ...?????"

I just continued to eat her. She became very aroused at the pure sexuality if this and had a very intense orgasm! I still didn't stop. I continued and soon she withdrew, balling up in orgasm!

"Wow", I thought! This is great! She couldn't take any more, so I laid down next to her, breathing heavily, sweating profusely.

She looked at me and asked, "Honey? Are you turning gay?"

I almost shit myself! I told her, "Hell no, I am not turning gay! I want you to come like that every time!"

I tried to explain the logic behind this to her but I was sure that to her, it WAS gay!

Needless to say, our already suffering sex life soon died a painful, horrible death! My marriage was ending soon and I knew it.

I asked only one male friend what he thought of this practice. He said it wasn't something he would ever do but if it made me happy, "Go for it dude!"

Then I met my girlfriend Christy. I had run a personals ad looking for a woman who would take the time to Google: Snowballing and creampie eating. After weeks of no response, Christy wrote me and said she found it interesting. We started emailing back and forth about our interests and likes and dislikes. Before long, we became lovers. Lovers with a full and interesting sex life together!

So guys! This may sound disgusting to you, even repulsive, but if you are ever in the position I used to be in, don't laugh so hard! Creampie Eating could save your sex life! You don't have to tell people what you do in the bedroom!

Only you and your woman have to know this and believe me, IF you are with the right woman, it is so damn hot, you wouldn't believe it!