Creampie for Lisa

Story Info
Older man's last hurrah ends in cream.
904 words
4.08
107.9k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWolf
TWolf
63 Followers

Lisa and I could not stop talking about her last night with Dave. We could not wait for the two of them to meet again. We also continued chatting with other couples and single men. The ever elusive single woman remained just that. We began chatting with a great guy in our adjoining state and also with some local couples.

I continued to chat with Dave online and he said he was very much looking forward to our next meeting. He invited us to his place for a fun evening.

The week slowed to a crawl as we agreed on an evening. Lisa and I would fuck every night and discuss what she might do with him this time. She always likes to play things by ear and just see where the evening goes. She asked if it was ok if he came inside her this time though. I told her if she was ready and comfortable enough to go ahead.

That Friday night we both dressed up a bit and headed over. Dave met us at the door and invited us down stairs. We sat at the bar a bit and he and Lisa flirted. He came from around the bar and started to kiss Lisa vigorously. His hands explored her chest and soon had a few buttons undone. She was squeezing his cock through his sweat pants...his cock forming a formidable looking tent.

He stood her up and headed over to the stairs and had her sit down where he helped her out of her pants. He pulled her panties aside and began to lick her soaking wet pussy. She held his head and gyrated into his tongue. She looked over at me sitting on a stool at the bar and smiled. The look of lust on her face drove me crazy.

He stood up and she grabbed the elastic of his pants and slid them down. His cock sprang free nearly catching her in the face. She quickly popped her lips on to the head of his cock and began to suck. She was massaging his balls and licking up and down the length of his cock. He held her hair out of the way and cupped her tits as she manhandled his cock. He pulled out of her mouth with a loud pop and lied her back on the stairs. He crawled between her legs and placed the head of his cock against her pussy lips. He kissed her and slowly slid his cock in her.

He began talking to her, telling her how sexy she was, how good she made him feel, how he enjoyed a younger woman who wanted to fuck him. He fucked her slowly but the sex on the stairs proved both uncomfortable and limiting to how deep he could get inside her.

Dave pulled a mattress from the futon and placed it on the floor. Lisa lied down and he returned his cock to her eager pussy. He again began talking to her and licking her breasts as he sloly slid in and out of her. I watched intently as I knew she intended to have him cum inside her. She raised her legs and locked them behind his back and he began to thrust a little deeper and harder, still at a slow pace. Lisa's face was flushed and she began to pant heavily as an orgasm was building. She looked up at him and asked him to cum with her. He politely asked where she would like it and she promptly answered...in my pussy.

She grabbed his head and thrust her tongue into his mouth as I watched his ass clench tight and he thrust his seed deep into her pussy. I could hear her cumming on his cock but their mouths never separated. The juices were slowly dripping out and his cock soon was covered with the white cream of their combined orgasms. He rested on top of her and apologized for not being able to hold out but he was surprised and elated when she asked him to cum inside her.

He slowly pulled his cock out of her and stood up. She sat up and kissed the head of his flaccid cock. His cock twitched as he visibly shook with pleasure.

He sat on the stool next to me and thanked us both for such a nice experience. Lisa got up and began to dress. We all had an early morning at our respective jobs. He kissed Lisa and touched her pussy and smiled at her. I could not wait to get her home.

Dave led us to the door and Lisa and I chatted on the ride home. She said that his cock felt enormous as it swelled and gushed into her pussy. She played with my still erect cock as I hurried home. We raced to bed where I quickly pulled her panties off and slid my cock into her cum filled pussy. What an amazing feeling. It was not long before I was adding my cum to the pool in her pussy.

Dave was a great guy and we enjoyed our experiences with him but he became a little jealous about our ongoing search for other men and couples. However, we will always be thankful for the way he treated Lisa and I with respect and fulfilling more of our fantasies. More excitement was on the way.

TWolf
TWolf
63 Followers