Creampie Gangbang Ch. 02

Story Info
The party continues.
1.5k words
4.31
234.3k
75

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a short ride home from the bar we just left but it doesn't stop my still naked wife from giving me a nice blowjob as I drive. We pull into the driveway of our house and my wife jumps out of the car and says, "Follow me, I have another surprise for you."

She cuts across the lawn of our neighbor's house and goes in the front door with me in hot pursuit. With all the excitement from earlier in the bar, I forgot my neighbor was hosting his weekly poker night. I attend the game weekly along with 5 other guys who play each week. I've tried to get my wife to play but she finds cards "boring." I enter the house to find my naked wife standing next to the poker table as the 5 guys are counting their chips.

My smiles at me as I walk in and says, "I found a way to make poker fun for me. The guys have agreed to start playing by my new rules." And as she says this all 5 guys look at me and nod their heads with big grins on their faces.

My wife continues, "When I come over, play stops and everyone counts their chips. The smallest stack has to do whatever I say. Do you think you can play by these rules?"

"Sounds good to me" I tell her. "What difference does it make to me since I wasn't playing poker tonight." I think to myself. I get to watch to see what she has in mind by her new rules.

"Good," my wife says and tells me to have a seat near the poker table. She turns to the 5 guys and tells them to strip naked. She announces that the smallest stack will start the evening by giving everyone a blowjob. All cocks must be limp at the start and the blow jobs will stop when all cocks are hard. If your cock is hard before the blowjob you must leave the room until your cock is limp. She then tells the now 5 naked guys to line up from left to right from largest stack to smallest stack. Rick is first, Stan is second, Tim is third, Vince is fourth and Carl is last. Feeling at bit cocky, I blurt out, "Looks like Carl will be the cocksucker tonight."

My wife turns to me and says, "You like the new rules so far?"

"Yeah, this should be good," I reply.

"Glad you like it. And by the way, how many chips do you have?" she asks sheepishly.

"What?" I gasp. "I wasn't even playing." I exclaim.

"Oh that's too bad. You agreed to the rules. And since you do not have any chips tonight, looks like you are the cocksucker tonight. I think you should start with Carl and move up the line." She tells the guys to gather around me.

Carl moves in closest and shoves his limp cock in my face. I hesitate thinking of the action in the bar earlier. Then the sex was very anonymous but now it was with people I knew. My wife noticed my pause and explained that everyone agreed to play by the new rules each week and it wouldn't be fair to quit now. Everyone that played could be in this spot sooner or later. "Now start sucking!" she exclaimed.

I looked at Carl's limp cock. He was definitely the smallest cock here. I figured if he wasn't embarrassed by showing his tiny cock to the other guys I shouldn't be embarrassed by being the cocksucker for the evening. I took his small cock completely in my mouth. My lips pressed against the base of his cock. I sucked his tiny cock as if I was sucking my thumb. His cock grew about an inch as it became hard. I removed my mouth and exposed his 5 inch cock fully erect.

"Well done." Cheered my wife.

Vince immediately shoved his limp dick into my face. His cock was average in size. As I worked his limp cock, Tim shoved his cock in my face also. He was getting excited by the action and wanted to get sucked before he got hard without any help. I removed my mouth from Vince's semi hard cock and began sucking on Tim's limp and growing cock. I continued to stroke Vince's cock as I focused my mouth on Tim's growing cock. Stan joined the mix much like Tim did. But this time Tim was fully erect as I started on Stan. Rich presented his large cock for my mouth. Instead of starting on his uncut cock, I let it dangle for a minute as I returned to sucking Vince's cock and stroking Stan's cock. After a few good sucks and pulls on Vince and Stan, it was time for Rich's cock. I stroked Vince with one hand and Stan with the other. I looked at Rich's thick cock. His foreskin covered his large cock. I started to suck the tip of his cock stretching the foreskin as I pulled off his cock. My hands kept busy taking turns stroking Vince, Tim, Stan, and Carl. As Rich's cock grew in my mouth, the head of his cock broke free from his foreskin. He became fully erect and my mouth sucked on each hard cock one at a time as I kept stroking cocks.

"Well done." Said my wife. "Now take off your clothes.' She demanded.

As I stripped, she asked the guys if anyone was ready to come. Tim exclaimed he was ready to explode. "Good." She said. "Take care of him." She told me. She laid on the poker table and told the guys to get into position. She spread her legs and the remaining guys lined up to fuck my wife.

I sat on the chair and continued to suck Tim's cock. I watched the guys fuck my wife as I sucked. I used my hand to play with Tim's balls and noticed they were beginning to tighten. Tim exclaimed, "I'm going to come!" He pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me to stroke it. My wife told me to open my mouth and catch his come as Stan was fucking her. I opened my mouth and stroked Tim's cock as I pointed it toward my mouth. With a loud groan, Tim's cock exploded with streams of cum. After 3 large shots, I covered his cock with my mouth and continued to suck. I swallowed the first load only to be refilled by another load of cum. As I swallowed the second load, the cum stopped. I continued to suck his cock briefly.

As Tim's climax ended, Stan announced that he was coming. His trusts into my wife's shaved pussy slowed as he filled her with cum.

My wife told me to join her at the table. She told me to lay partly on the table perpendicular to her with my head near her crouch. Stan removed his cum covered cock from my wife's pussy and presented it to my mouth. Carl took Stan's place fucking my wife.

My wife told me to clean Stan's cock and she instructed Carl to "lube" up his cock with her cum filled pussy. I was bent over on the table with my feet still on the ground cleaning Stan's cum covered cock.

"That's good Carl. Let Vince have a turn. I want you to fuck my husband in the ass. That is the benefit of having the smallest cock. You are the designated ass fucker."

Carl moved into position and slide his cum covered cock into my waiting ass. The head of his cock slide in with out much effort thanks to the cum lube. He slowly pushed back and forth pressing his small cock deeper into my ass each time. Soon his large balls were touching my balls sack.

Stan removed his cock from my mouth and Rick filled his spot. Vince slowly fucked my wife's shaved pussy as I sucked Rick's large uncut cock and Carl slowly fucked my ass. Rick's cock grew even larger as he announced he was coming. With this announcement, Carl began to empty his balls into my ass. I could feel the cum shoot inside of me as Rick filled my mouth with cum. Stan pulled his cock from my wife's pussy and covered her clit with a few squirts of cum.

Rick withdrew his cock and my wife rotated on the table so her cum covered pussy was in my face. I licked her pussy clean and continued to lick on her clit. Carl withdrew his cock from my ass. I continued to lick my wife's pussy until she came.

My wife slid off the table and told me to stand up. She took my hard cock into her mouth as the guys watched. I shot a massive load in her mouth which she swallowed.

She thanked the guys for the wonderful evening and told them we will see them next week. I grabbed my clothes and we exited through the backdoor to go home.