Creampie Gossip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdriver
jdriver
45 Followers

Jessica's thoughts changed directions and she blurted out a question that caught me off guard. "Have you ever thought about what it would be like to lick a pussy?" She asked in a bold, straightforward approach.

"Umm, once or twice." I answered, too embarrassed, not knowing how she felt about it, to honestly tell her I thought of it pretty frequently. "Have you?" I asked her.

"Oh fuck yes." Jessica didn't even hesitate. "Honestly, I don't know who I'm more jealous of, Susan or John." She said chuckling. "I think I might enjoy doing it more than having it done." She added. "It would be hot to be controlled I think."

Suddenly, my juices were flowing again and my head was beginning to fill with ideas that I wasn't sure I should be having. "Who are these freaks I hang out with anyway?" I wondered to myself. "Do you like swallowing your boyfriends cum?" I asked her, shifting the topic a little, but deliberately not getting off track.

"I love it when he shoots in my mouth, but I don't lick it up or anything. I do swallow though. Do you?" Jessica asked a little shyly.

"Not really. I mean, I like it okay I guess. I'd just rather he eat it than me." She giggled deviously.

I paused for a moment and there was a silence that seemed pretty long between us while I put my thoughts together. "So basically you're saying that if we were side by side, both getting fucked by our men and they both came in our pussies at the exact same time, you'd rather lick cum out of my pussy than have me lick you clean." I asked, laying it out there pretty plainly for her, and blushing all over as soon as I did.

Jessica kept quiet for a second to put her thoughts together too. "Yes, I guess that is what I'm saying." She answered. "I mean, if we were both lying beside each other filled with cum and no boyfriends were there, I'd want you to tell me to do it, you know, to take that control you mentioned before and relish in it. I'd love to feel your lips on my pussy, sucking it after I'd been fucked, but my pleasure would probably be greater if you just made me your bitch and told me to clean you up. That sort of thing." Jessica offered, challenging me to make the next move.

"Hold on." I spoke playfully. "I want to be clear Jessica, you're saying if I could figure out a way for my boyfriend to fuck me, cum inside my pussy, and just leave right away, you would be my bitch, like John is to Susan?" I said, hoping my analysis wasn't too pushy or forward.

"Yes." Jessica answered. "That is pretty much exactly what I am saying, Julie." She told me in a confident tone that made every ounce of moisture in my entire body flood right into my pussy and instantly boil with lust.

"Good." I told her. "Then tomorrow morning you should come to my house at six o'clock sharp and park on the street one house away. You should enter through the front door and very quietly come upstairs to my bedroom. My boyfriend will be in the shower and you will go into my closet to hide and wait there. As soon as he is out of the shower, I will seduce him and you can watch me fuck his fat cock. He will be ready because I am going to tease the fuck out of him tonight so he explodes a lot of his hot, sticky cum in my tight little pussy. He will have to leave by six thirty at the latest to be at work on time, so I'll try to make it as close to then as possible so he's in a rush to leave. The minute he is gone, I'm going to make you eat my messy pussy. What do you think of that?" I asked, starting to realize I just totally went graphic in the excitement of the moment.

"K." Jessica said happily. "See you at six then. You won't be disappointed Julie." She said. "Bye."

"Click, buzzzzzzzz." Was the only sound that remained. My body was at attention all over. My nipples were hard as diamonds poking against my bra. My pussy was so wet I could feel the dampness through my jeans. "Wow." I thought to myself. "That wasn't expected."

The next morning at a few seconds before six, I hurried Scott into the shower. He was rock hard when he went in because I had been teasing him all night and all morning. I told him I wanted him to cum in me and leave me messy. The idea turned him on. Scott was the kind of guy that if he saw me getting excited about the though of him licking my armpit, he would get horny licking my armpit. Anyway, I sucked his cock seductively on three separate occasions to the brink of orgasm between the night before and the following morning and each time I stopped before he came.

At about a minute after six, Jessica walked into my room with a nervous grin, peering around to make sure the coast was clear. I was smiling and very excited that she made it because I was afraid I was all worked up and she would chicken out. I gave her a big hug like we had done many times before when greeting each other, but this time I noticed her breasts smashed comfortably against mine and she smelled so feminine. As Jessica started to pull away and say something, I kissed her. I know it shocked her because she instinctively started to pull away, but I followed her and our eyes met in a gaze that seemed to relax us both. The motion of me following her caused us to fall gently against the wall behind her. Our tongues passionately embraced in a deep kiss that caused a stir inside me like I had never felt before. We separated because the water of the shower stopped and I kissed her again briefly. "I want you." I told her, not expecting the words to come out so freely, and generally surprised I actually felt that way about another woman.

Jessica was beautiful. She had a perfect olive complexion, long silky black hair and an incredibly petite, athletic build. She had beautiful eyes and a genuine smile that always warmed me up. A couple years earlier she had a boob job and I had seen the results. It may have been the best boob job I had ever seen, but she had a lot to start with, so it seemed unfair in the first place.

"Get in the closet and watch me. Listen to Scott fuck my tight little pussy. Feel it." I told her, pushing her hand against my naked cunt so she could feel how hot and wet I was. Jessica's knees buckled with excitement and she moved against me, but I pushed her back.

Jessica watched through the narrow crack left by the slightly opened closet door as Scott emerged from the bathroom. He did have a fat cock, although it seemed a bit shorter than her own boyfriends. Julie seemed to be in rare form, but maybe what Jessica was seeing was the Julie she was about to get to know more of.

"What time is it?" Scott asked. "six fifteen?" He answered his own question and sounded annoyed. "Shit, that gives me like fifteen minutes less than I wanted. We better hurry." He told Julie, grabbing his thick cock in his hand and walking toward her.

Julie grabbed Scott by his shoulders and positioned him in front of her, shoving him onto the bed so that the two of them were directly in front of me. She climbed on the bed above him and started rubbing her pussy back and forth over his cock, teasing him; or maybe teasing me. It was hard to tell, maybe both.

***

I looked down between my legs, pretending to get a look at my boyfriends thick shaft about to enter me, but instead looking into the beautiful eyes of Jessica watching me guide Scott's thick prick against my pussy. "Talk dirty to me baby." I told him, wanting Jessica to get turned on by our live sex show.

Scott didn't waste a second. "Sit your little cunt on my cock you fucking slut." He said, grabbing my hips firmly and jerking me down in one quick thrust that totally buried his manhood rather painfully inside my tight snatch. "I'm going to fuck you hard for teasing my cock bitch." He told me in an almost angry tone, slamming his cock in and out of me so quickly that I could feel his balls literally slapping my ass each time he bottomed out.

Without warning, Scott grabbed me and spun me over without letting his cock slip out of me. He left me on the edge of the bed and stood on the floor steadily fucking my cunt with a slow, very hard rhythm that was hitting me very nicely. I moaned my pleasure and reached up and grabbed Scott's nipples, giving them a painful pinch and twist that always pushed along the timeline of his orgasm. I didn't let him see me glance at the clock to see how much time there was until he had to race out the door. I really wanted it to be close so that he didn't have time to stick around and ponder our sex, wasting the freshness of the creampie he was sure to create for Jessica while she patiently watched and waited in the closet.

"Oh fuck baby." Scott moaned. "I can't hold back anymore." He gasped. "I'm gonna cum in your tight little fuck hole baby." He told her, pounding hard and deep inside.

I reached down and held Scott's hips against me, stopping his motion and making sure none of his orgasm was allowed to escape the tight grip of my pussy. He grunted six times, one for each explosion I felt of his hot, thick cum being wildly launched deep inside my body.

Scott paused for a minute, dizzy from the power of his climax. He looked over at the clock. "Thanks for the fuck babe." He said teasing me, since I had asked him to fuck me and leave me wet and nasty.

"Mmm." I moaned in pleasure. "Anytime my love. Have a good day." I told him, pretending to scoot back on the bed like I was going back to sleep.

Scott quickly dressed and literally ran for the door. He was already about eight minutes late, so there was no turning back for him. The minute I heard the door close, I called for Jessica. I studied her as she walked out. She had taken off all of her clothes and she was absolutely beautiful. I could tell she was nervously excited.

"Still want to be my bitch?" I asked Jessica in a soft, uncertain voice, carefully holding onto what Scott had left inside me by squeezing it inside to not allow its' escape.

She walked over to me and stood above me beside the bed, looking my naked body over. "You look amazing." She told me as she reached down and touched my breast very lightly with her fingertips, dragging them slowly down my stomach and back up. Her eyes slowly looked over my entire body with a look of admiration if not appreciation for the sight of me. It left me aroused in an unusual way. I felt a tickle inside my stomach like I used to get as a kid when I would learn something new or when someone told me a story. Finally her eyes scanned up to meet mine and she leaned in for a soft kiss against my ear.

"No." She whispered, sending a nervous chill down my spine. "I don't want to be your bitch Julie." She told me. Her shocking answer delivered a brief sinking feeling through my body that left me feeling vulnerable. "You're the one with a pussy full of cum. I am your bitch." She whispered, biting my ear lightly and circling her tongue around playfully.

Just like that, my vulnerability was gone. She was giving me the power to do as I pleased and all of a sudden I was just horny enough to take it. I put the fact that I wanted to make slow passionate love to her right at that moment aside and decided to give her a little taste of what we both wanted. I giggled playfully for a second and then grabbed her hair tightly in my fist and jerked her head back so she was face to face with me. I kissed her firmly and her lips felt amazing against me, but it was her gasp of air that landed against me when I yanked her hair that really turned me on. I pulled her head close so I could whisper in her ear this time and give her a little of her own medicine.

"You're exactly right Jessica, you are my bitch." I said, nibbling her ear as I spoke and enjoying the feeling of her body starting to rest against me. Her breasts were so soft and heavy against mine. "I've been waiting so long to have a nasty little slut like you Jessica," being sure to pronounce her name with an extra hard "J" each time like I was mad at her or something. I wasn't sure why, but it seemed to add to the moment. "Do you know what I want?" I asked her playfully, hugging her head and loving the feeling of her hair against my skin as I whispered seductively in her ear.

"No Julie." Jessica answered innocently. "What do you want from me?" She asked.

Fuck her playfulness was killing me. "I want my little pussy sucking slut to put her mouth where I like it best. I want my nasty little cum sucking bitch to make my pussy clean and sweet again." I told her, shocked by my own language, but every single dirty word that left my mouth made me hotter to have her. "Mmmm," I moaned excitedly as she started moving down my body slowly with kisses. I grabbed her head and shoved her down between my legs. "Smell my pussy Jessica." I said, snapping back into a more real approach. "Do you smell his cum?"

"Yes." Jessica answered.

"Tell me what it smells like." I told her.

Jessica inhaled deeply, separating my messy swollen pussy lips with her nose and sending an uncontrollable shiver racing through my body. I moaned my pleasure, realizing at that point, Jessica was already way into me. She was in an erotic zone all of her own. "It smells like the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen with an complimented with a masculine musk." She answered perfectly.

"Good answer." I purred. "Can you see his cum in me?" I asked her.

"No." Jessica replied. "I can smell it, but I don't see it."

I relaxed a little. "Kiss my pussy softly." I told her, pulling her face closer by wrapping my legs around behind her and giving her a careful push. As Jessica's soft lips met my pussy with a gentle kiss, I could feel some of Scott's seed begin to run free and I quickly held it in again, allowing only a little to escape. I propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch. "Do you taste the cum?" I asked her anxious to hear her reply.

Jessica moaned her approval and her tongue curled up a generous thick white collection of my boyfriend's creamy load and pulled it seductively into her mouth, licking her lips and leaving them shiny with cum.

"What does it taste like?" I asked her.

I didn't expect what happened next. Jessica stood up and walked over beside me, leaned down, and kissed me deeply. It was the hottest kiss I think I have ever experienced in my life. It was deliberate and meaningful. It was sensual and soft. It was seductive and true. But mostly, it was naughty and wild and it had the most amazing flavor of my man's sweet cum and my delicious pussy. I loved it.

"Very good girl." I praised. "Now finish what you started Jessica." I told her. "Eat my dirty pussy and clean his cum out of me." I told her, placing my hand on the top of her head and pushing her down between my legs once again.

For the next ten minutes, Jessica used her tongue on me so skillfully that I could swear she didn't like men at all. My body relaxed when she first started kissing me and from that point my pleasure escalated in a long, steady crescendo that grew so gradually that when my actual climax arrived, it seemed as though it had been there for a very long time and it lasted well over a minute. My body trembled, my blood boiled and made my tight little pussy swell so severely that it felt as though it would pop, and my mind was spinning with wild imaginative thoughts of this incredibly beautiful, talented woman that kissed me so wonderfully.

I was far too relaxed at that point to call Jessica a bitch or a slut. I was so at ease that I just wanted to go to sleep. I felt amazing. It was the most intensely rewarding orgasm I had ever felt and I was sure to tell Jessica that while I thanked her for fulfilling that fantasy for me. She climbed up my body and kissed me softly on the lips, letting her breasts rest gently against mine and using her nipples to tease mine. Her eyes looked steadily into mine as her lips fell softly against mine one more time and sucked my lip between them, teasing them with her tongue and leaving the sweet taste of my pussy in my mouth.

Jessica gazed down at me. "I want you to suck me now." She said. "I want to cum in your mouth the way you came in mine." She told me, lowering herself onto the bed and rolling onto her back. "Make love to me." She told me in her soft confident voice.

I did make love to her. I savored every touch of my body against hers. I relished each moment I had to kiss her sweet pussy. I licked her, kissed her, touched her, drug my hair over her curvy body, sucked her, fingered her, and pleasured her to the absolute best of my ability for as long as it took to build her long, powerful orgasm just as she had done for me. As her pleasure peaked, her shrieks of pleasure filled my room and her passionate juices soothed my throat as they flooded into my mouth.

We spent most of that day together talking and them making love, then talking some more before making love again. Just before Jessica left, she asked me to lick her pussy one last time. She came pretty quickly, surprising me since we had both had several orgasms together throughout the day.

As she walked out the door, knowing Scott would be home soon, she turned and said. "Give Scott a kiss for me." Smiling a coy grin. "And let me know if he notices you taste like."

jdriver
jdriver
45 Followers
12