Creampie Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He banged her ravaged cunt unmercifully for at least twenty minutes. She came four or five time during his bombardment. She squealed, groaned, cried and shuddered as she came time and again. Finally he began groaning in a low guttural animal sound. Cynthia held her legs around his waist and begged him to knock her up. Eventually he let out a continuous groan that signaled his final thrust and the delivery of millions of fertile sperm into her belly. She asked him over and over to, "Dump you hot cum into my cunt, stud."

The cool down lasted about ten minutes and then they were at it again. She laid him on his back and rode him hard. The bed was bucking the headboard up against the wall as she fucked him like a wild woman. Their slimy junction provided so much lubrication that she thought she might fly off to the ceiling. She was fucking so hard and he was trying to fuck the juice out of her cunt. He rolled her over and came in her again. He shot once, twice, three times, more and more. He kept pounding and pounding spraying her insides with his potent goo.

When they cooled down this time, she looked at the clock and mentioned that to be on the safe side, he might want to grab his bikini suit and head back to his room or the pool. Besides, she said that she would be there the rest of the week and her husband might play golf again.

As soon as the door closed, I was out of the closet and out of my shorts and underwear. The bed was a mess. Cum was everywhere. Alberto must have saved months of cum to shoot that much seed. I looked at Cynthia's ravaged cunt and she was starting to flow a thick ooze of white marbled cum from her reddened pussy lips.

She said, "What are you waiting for, clean my pussy, Little Dick. And you better do a good job; I need to cum some more." The room smelled like sex and sweat. Mostly sex. The aroma was heady and stimulating. My cock was ready to explode, but I knew better. I was about to realize a fantasy that not many men have ever even had. I was about to eat a river of cum out of the hottest woman in the world.

I got on the bed and my cock was leaving a trail of pre-cum on the sheets. It mixed in well with the tepid secretions of the two lovers. I placed my hand under her buttocks and lowered my lips to her wet, animal smelling, oh, so sweet cunt. I kissed her pussy lips out of sheer gratitude. I took a small lick of the heavy secretions. The taste was gamy, bitter, but erotic. The aroma woke up every nerve ending in my nose and mouth. It was raw primitive sexual secretions. I took another taste. It tasted better now. I place my lips over her vaginal lips and gave her pussy a longer intimate kiss. I backed off and kissed her pussy again.

This time I held and licked the sumptuous liquid onto m tongue. I sucked some into my mouth and rose up, leaned forward and snowballed some into her parted lips. She moaned and licked her lips. She licked my lips. I returned to my job. I began extracting more of the combined juices out of her steaming cunt. I licked up and down her slit, covering her sphincter with saliva and cum. I sucked it all up and returned to the pulsing pussy. I put the bridge of my nose to her dripping pussy and then rotated my head until I had coated from my eyes to my chin with their nasty cum. I turned my cheeks left and right to get the jism all over my face. I sucked her cunt, I licked her pussy lips. I ate the forbidden thick creamy tonic and I wanted more. I pulled her body up to my mouth and I plunged my tongue into the slimy well and came out with more treasure. I sucked all I could get out from the top and then rolled her over to drain every last drop of love lotion from her ruined pussy.

She got into the action and started fucking my face with her hot pussy. She was slinging her wet cunt all over my face. She started at my forehead and slithered backward until she added a whole new slimy face mask all the way to my chin again. Then she came. Boy did she cum. I just held on. She fucked my face like she was angry. She screamed, "Eat me, your little dick Cuckold. Fuck me with your mouth, Cuck." And more such verbiage came as she began crying. She screamed and cried at the same time. At last she sat down hard on my face and tried to suffocate me with her wet, slimy, nasty pussy. I fought to breathe. This would have been a good time to die; I had been to the mountain top. I had shot my cum onto her back and my front. We didn't even notice during her final orgasms. When she did let me breathe, she crawled off, looked at my stomach and said, "Nasty boy." She sucked my cum off my stomach and then kissed me passing my own cum into my waiting mouth.

We slept. Hours later we woke up, got dressed in tee shirts and shorts and ate the largest dinner we had ever had. We were famished. The buzz was still fresh, but muted. We had sunk to the lowest common denominator. That day we were only about raw sex, passion and excess food and drink.

12