Creampie Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
Couple find time to travel and have hot sex out of town.
8.7k words
4.66
61.4k
86

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers

Once Cynthia had actually fucked another man, we vowed to keep up our kinky side of marriage as time and opportunity permitted. A big limiting factor was our desire to keep this completely private and for special occasions. She was a hard working associate at a prestigious law firm and I was also known in the business community. We knew we could never be true "swingers". We did not have the time. However, there were out of town trips for each of us and sometimes we found an opportunity to travel together on business.

I suggested to Cynthia that she explore her sensual side when she traveled alone, but so far the opportunity has not presented itself. She usually travels with a law partner and other personnel. It is mostly all business all day and maybe a cocktail in the hotel. I have no desire to look for any women outside of the marriage because I have the most delectable wife on the planet.

The first break in routine came about eight months after she had fucked Alberto in Cabo. I had a Thursday night flight and an early Friday morning meeting. The meeting was going to be over by noon. Cynthia's partner told her to take Friday off and go with me if she liked. That was all the encouragement she needed. I got up Friday morning, dressed and kissed her goodbye. She was going to sleep late, relax and wait for my return. Then we had an open ended flight so we could return at our leisure.

We went to lunch and then she decided she wanted to do some shopping. So off we went to the posh elite upscale mall. We browsed awhile and took in some clothing and shoe stores. I had decided to buy a new pair of shoes I liked. Cynthia surprised me when she suggested that I go back to the shoe store and make my purchase and then catch a cab back to the hotel. She seemed to have a plan so I relented. I made my purchase but instead of catching my cab immediately, I eased back close to where we had parted. I really didn't need to find her. I got near the location and saw a number of male heads turning as they walked down the corridors. I smiled to myself knowing that she was dressed casual, but super-hot. She had on a tight pair of yoga pants, athletic shoes, and a tight top. Every curve was on display, but she was totally proper. She had worn very little makeup because she didn't really need makeup to stand out. I watched for a while but decided that I really shouldn't spy on her like this.

I caught my cab and returned to the hotel. About two hours later, Cynthia called my cell and asked me to come to the lobby and help her with her packages. When I got there, she indeed had more bags than she could carry. She handed me some and told me, "No peeking."

Back in the room I asked her what our plans were. She said that we were going out to eat at a very nice restaurant and then hit some hot clubs for drinks and dancing. We took a trip to the pool and spent some time there. Of course every head turned when she entered the pool area. She was wearing a rather conservative bikini, but she was hot as hell anyway.

When we got back to the room, she suggested that I shower first and then help her pick out her attire for the evening. When I came out of the shower, she had most of her purchases laid out for my viewing. First she showed me a red garter belt and a pair of very high heels, also red. She said that these were non-negotiable. Next she showed me two bras. One was a stunning cup less red bra that left her nipples and most of her breasts in view. The other was a sheer red see -through number which would cover most of her breasts, but would be totally transparent. This was not an easy choice and looking at each one and then at her ample breasts gave me an instant erection. Finally I chose the cup less bra. She winked and said that was her choice also.

Next came the panties. She had laid out a flaming red thong, a sheer pair of red crotchless panties and what she called door # 3. This choice was hidden in a gift box. She said, "What will it be, Dear Husband?" I was about to pick the sheer crotchless ones, but decided to ask about door #3. She laughed and said, "OK, but only a quick look." She opened the box quickly and then closed it quickly. I did not see anything. I begged for a second look, but she said, "Absolutely not." Then the sly smile on her face caused me to re-evaluate the clue. I started getting the idea and she began chuckling out loud. Now we both knew that door #3 was indeed nothing.

This dilemma was worse than the bra choice. Finally I chose door #3. She smiled and said, "That was also my choice, but I didn't know if you would pick that." The stockings came next. She said this was also set. A dark coffee with very lacy tops and Cuban heel with seams up the back. Her outer garments were also set in her mind and I easily agreed. Her skirt was a light pink, very short, but with some flare and small pleats. The top was white satin. It was sheer, thin and shiny. The top would show the red bra in daylight, but we were out for the evening. We considered her going braless, but she said, "Well the night is still young." Now she had upped the ante. So I said,' on second thought, wear the thong over your garter belt. I was reasonably sure if she was willing to shed her bra, I could get the thong off of her also.

She said, "Honey, I am going to take a hot bath, but I want you to shave my legs and pussy." I loved her pussy nude and she kept it that way, but this was the first time I had been assigned to shave her. I was still in the hotel robe, so I drew her bath and applied shaving gel to her legs. I was careful not to cut her even though my hands were trembling. Her legs are exquisite. They are toned but not overly muscular. I was even more careful shaving her pussy. She knew all the positions she had to get into to make sure I slicked off any stubble.

Cynthia then dismissed me and said to get dressed while she bathed and did her makeup. When she came out of the bath, she was wearing the hotel robe also, but her makeup was very dramatic. She did not need much base and powder for her complexion is flawless. Her eyes were the big change. She had on long fake eyelashes, heavy but tasteful eyeliner and a trio of eye shadow. This made her eyes into sex organs. Any man who looked at her that evening would be instantly aroused. I thanked my lucky stars again to have such a lovely wife.

I helped her dress, handing each garment to her to put on. It was like a strip show in reverse. My little cock was at full attention. Finally she was dressed and then pulled her "hooker heels" on and announcing that she was ready to go. We took a cab and arrived at the restaurant. Cynthia's arrival was duly noticed by every man and a large number of women. She looked classy, not cheap. Her presence dominated the room.

After drinks, then a fabulous dinner, we took a glass of dessert wine to finish. When we were done, we made our exit and took another cab to what the cab driver told us was the most popular club in the area. Cynthia again turned heads as we walked in. We got a table near the dance floor and ordered drinks. We were starting to get very mellow with the wine and now more drinks. We danced a few numbers and returned to our table. As expected, many guys were checking her out and considering asking her to dance.

She was easy to spot in the club. No matter how many hot women were there, Cynthia was easily the most beautiful. In due time, a young good looking younger guy came over and asked if she wanted to dance. She looked at me and I told her it was fine by me. He led her to the dance floor and began a relatively fast dance. I wanted to see how close her garters and stocking tops were to showing. It didn't take long. As she raised her arms in the dance, you could see the tops and straps. I could not see the thong yet however.

Over the next thirty minutes or so, this guy returned to our table and asked for my permission to dance with my wife. I went to the rest room during one of the dances and when I came out, I stopped at the bar. The young guy had just dropped Cynthia back at our table and had not seen me standing at the bar. He had a buddy about his same age.

When the guy got back to the bar his friend said to him, "I don't know why you are hustling that hot brunette. She is married and your little cock would never satisfy her anyway." The guy responded, "You are one to talk, Shrimp Dick." I filed that away and left the bar. When I returned to our table, I asked Cynthia about the guy she had been dancing with.

She said that he was nice, but quite inquisitive about our marriage and relationship. "What did you tell him?" I asked.

"That we are committed and also adventuresome."

"What did he say to that?"

"He was interested in adventuresome."

"How did you describe adventuresome?"

"I didn't"

I noticed that the first guy's buddy then approached our table rather timidly. Finally he got up the courage to ask Cynthia to dance. I again gave my approval. They danced a slow dance and when she raised her arms to his neck, I could see almost to the thong. When they finished and returned to the table, I put my hand on her legs as soon as she sat down. I told her, "I think your bra is starting to show through your top. Why don't you go to the restroom and see?"

She twinkled, kissed me on the lips and said, "I will be right back." She walked right past both of her dance partners and looked both of them straight in the eyes. When she came back, I could see that not only was her bra missing, but the buttons on her top were left undone all the way to the center of her gorgeous breast line. You could see the firm swell of her breasts as the top gaped open.

"Wow, I said as she returned." I again touched her upper thighs and ran my hand up to her thong covered pussy. The thong was wet and slippery and her pussy was hot to the touch.

"Dancing with strangers turn you on?" I asked.

"Well, yes. Sometimes." She replied.

Just then one of the guys approached to ask her to dance. I told him that if they were going to be dancing with my wife all night, they might as well join us at our table. The guy looked a little uncertain, but I told him to go invite his friend over.

While he was gone, I pushed my hand back up her dress and caressed her dripping pussy. I told her about the conversation that I had overheard and suggested that these two might not be worth the while since they had talked about small cocks. She said, "Well, I am married to a Little Cock Boy, so what's the difference?"

"Fair enough." I said. "Why don't you go to the restroom and take that beautiful thong off?"

She again twinkled her sexy eyes and excused herself. When she came back, she had the thong balled up in her hand and gave it to me. I quietly put it in my front pocket. We introduced ourselves all around although Cynthia had already met both guys. They were Jason and Kevin. They asked the usual questions about where we lived and what we did. We of course lied about both, except for our first names. I rubbed her legs when she sat down and made a show of kissing her deeply. I was even careful to make sure her dress rode up a little higher.

As we visited some more, I kept sliding her skirt higher and the flare made it even more accessible. Eventually both guys got the message and when her slick pussy lips came into view, I thought they were both going to choke. They could not look away, but were also embarrassed about looking straight at her pussy. She spread her legs wider to give both guys unobstructed view of her beautiful cunt lips. I excused myself to go to the restroom and left her there with both guys. My cock was so hard that I could barely pee.

When I got back to the table, Jason had his hand up her skirt and was fingering her wet cunt. She was feeling his cock through his pants. I looked aghast. I said, "Whoa you all, I think we need to take this party back to our hotel room before we all get thrown out."

They readily agreed and we all hailed a cab. On the ride over, I sat up front and the two guys pulled Cynthia's skirt up and were fingering her openly. She came twice on the cab ride. The driver was constantly looking into the rear view mirror, which of course was not focused on his back window at all. They were kissing her and she was feeling up their cocks. Now, her top was unbuttoned all the way down to her skirt top. Her pale breasts were unfettered and in full view.

When we got out of the cab, she buttoned a couple more buttons so she would be somewhat presentable when we entered the lobby. We made our way to the elevators and started up. Cynthia began French kissing me and was getting hotter and hotter. I unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the elevator floor. Then she unbuttoned all the buttons on her sheer top and it opened and clung to her hips.

There she stood in the elevator in an open blouse, and no skirt, no panties, and just the garter belt, stockings and stripper heels. I hoped that the elevator did not stop before we got to the eleventh floor. But, in a way, I hoped that it did. I was hard as a rock and both guys were too. When we arrived, she asked Kevin to bring her skirt, while she handed her top to Jason. She grabbed my hand and we strutted down the hallway for anyone to see.

When we got inside, Cynthia started unbuckling both the guy's belts and told me to get my pants off also. She then pulled both of their pants and underwear down and out popped two tiny cocks. Cynthia laughed and told me, "Looks like you heard right, Little Dick." "What are the chances that I get three of the smallest cocks on earth all in the same room at the same time with me horny as all heck and no big cock to fuck?"

The guys were taken quite aback by this attitude and Kevin even started losing his hard on. Cynthia said, "Oh, no you don't, Little Boy." She stunned me by telling me to stroke Kevin's cock until it got hard again. I had never even thought of touching another guy's cock until now. I considered that I had already eaten another guy's cum from her pussy and it didn't seem that much of a stretch. I reached out tentatively touching his rapidly falling cock.

Cynthia, said, "That's it, Honey, it can't feel that much different from your little dick."Kevin's cock was even smaller than mine, while Jason was about my size. We were all thin also. Cynthia laid down on the bed and said, "Honey, why don't you show the boys how to make up for a small cock?" I started sucking her slick pussy and slobbering up her crack while I rubbed my entire face all over her waiting sex.

After she came, I pushed Jason down and he began eating her pussy. He was quite skilled and paid a good amount of attention to her hardening clit. She came again. Kevin followed suit and was able to make her cum again. Finally, with the edge off a little from her orgasms, she said, "All you guys have basically half cocks, I guess it will take two of you to fuck me." I was quite surprised and had no idea what she meant.

First she told the two guys to lie on the bed and put their butts together as close as they could. They were reluctant to do so, but she stood up and helped them get into position. It of course did not work too well, so she abandoned that idea.

Cynthia then told Jason to lie on the bed with his legs hanging off. She then mounted him and leaned forward placing her full breasts on his chest. Then she shocked me by saying, "Honey, when Kevin mounts me, grab his cock and guide it into my pussy right on top of Jason." I was a little concerned, but she said, "Do it right now." Kevin spread his legs on the outside of Jason's and got in position. He pointed his cock to her half full pussy and Cynthia said, "Damn it you better stuff my pussy with that little cock or I will make you suck both of them off." I was unfamiliar with this tone of voice, so reluctantly, I grasped Kevin's little cock and pulled it to her pussy. He pushed slightly forward for me to help insert his cock on top of his friends. Both of them entered her wet pussy and Cynthia bellowed, "Kevin, you better fuck my pussy as hard as you can and you better not pop that little cock out while you are doing it.

Kevin began taking short but firm strokes, sliding the underside of his cock on top of Jason's. The girth of both of the cocks together was just enough to put some pressure on her clit and after about two minutes she started cumming. She just beat the two friends and they grunted and groaned at the same time and both came in her pussy. She said, "That's it Little Men, cum in my wet pussy. Keep pumping until you are dry, Dennis is going to clean up."

Finally Kevin's little cock started getting soft and slipped out. Jason was mostly filler while Kevin was pumper and just before he slipped out, Cynthia implored me to clamp my hot lips around her twice fucked pussy. I opened my mouth and covered her hole just as the thick cum started gushing out. I licked and sucked taking notice that both of the guys must have been at least fairly heavy cummers. I was drinking a big stream of spunk as it flowed into the back of my throat and I tried to swallow all of it. Cynthia rolled me over with her legs clamped around my head and then mounted me and fucked my tongue finally reaching a screaming, bucking orgasm as I sucked her clit. After several smaller after-orgasms, she collapsed on the bed and said, "Great job, little cocks." "I guess you are all good for something as a group fuck."

Both guys were in a trance. They had just fucked the most gorgeous brunette on the planet with her husband's help. What concern they had about having their cocks handled by the cuckold husband seemed to take second place to the erotic experience and domination my lovely wife had over us all. As they laid back and had some cold water, Cynthia raised one leg and gently made circles on her leg with her finger. She was swirling the cum/saliva mix and then reaching into her cunt and bringing out more.

After another short time out, she told me to lie down on the bed with a stack of pillows under my neck and back. I quickly complied. She mounted me reverse cowgirl and inserted my hard little cock into her waiting pussy. She then instructed Kevin to get on top and Jason to help him stick his cock into her pussy also. Jason was just like me, straight as hell, but unwilling to disobey this beautiful seductress. I felt Jason's hands slip onto my lower cock and balls as he guided Kevin into position right on top of my hard cock. The sensation was overwhelming. It was so awkward, but erotic with both our cocks sunk into my wife's flowing pussy. However, the main sensation physically was that I was cock to cock with another man and we were sliding alongside each other. Kevin began stroking her cunt just like she had instructed him earlier.

Cynthia began encouraging him again, saying, "Fuck my pussy with that little cock, baby. Make me cum with you little weenie." He pumped but was careful not to pull back too far. I was about to scream. His cock, while small, was hard and the underside of my cock was held firmly to his. My ears were ringing and I was about to cum. Cynthia continued to implore Kevin to fuck her. I was the first to bust my nut and it felt exhilarating. The taboo factor was overwhelming. The sensation of a cock sliding on my own was overwhelming. The wanton lust of my wife was overwhelming. I shot load after load into her pussy. I know that Kevin could feel my cum drenching both our cocks.

She called Jason and told him to feel her pussy and to stroke both mine and Kevin's balls. As he stroked my tight scrotum, I felt Kevin cum right at the tip of my own cock. The feeling was unmistakable. I am sure he came lightly after already having cum in her once. But it was plenty and the added lubrication was starting to make its way down both our cocks and to the entrance of her pussy.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers