Creampie Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, they all started cumming together. The guys tensed and groaned. I yelled at Jeffery not to pull out. I pushed the base of his scrotum and held my fingers under his whole package. Both guys thrust forward and groaned. Cynthia started a low, whining howl, like a jet engine starting. It was interrupted with breaths of air almost like wheezing.

That was accompanied by, "Oh, oh, oh, god, whew, ouch, o,oooooooh, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeee, oh god. Oh."

She went limp. Both guys were straining. I was holding both cocks now.

"Fuck that bitch, guys, bust your nut in her ravaged cunt. Ruin my wife's cunt. Yeah shoot your cum in this bitch."

After they both stopped convulsing, I let them slip out. Jeffery got off the top. The sweat was pouring down her body. Her face and hair were wet. I shoved my palm against her pussy and moved her back off Chris who was now softening and slipping out. I renewed my grip and held her pussy lips together. The guys got off the bed and watched as I opened wide and sucked her into my mouth. I first tasted the dull metallic taste, followed by the sweet salty mixture. When I had swallowed enough, I rolled us both over. She was like a rag doll, but sat up and pushed her swollen cunt lips onto my waiting mouth and rode my face up and down as I swallowed all the cum I could while some of it coated my face. When she had finished, the cum was shining from my forehead to my chin. I was sweating, she was sweating and we were both wet from head to toe. My little cock was about to pop, I was so hard.

After sucking all the cum from her, I mounted her quickly and shot my load into her hollow pussy. I bet she could not even feel my little cock and I came on the third or fourth stroke. My cock was in her and spurting a massive load, but there was no friction whatsoever. I moved down and sucked my cum from her pussy also. I licked her engorged clit a few times and she bucked her hips and squirted a mixture of guy cum and girl cum into my waiting mouth.

While she rested, I got up and looked at Chris and Jeffery. They were lying on the other bed. They were spent, but watching me eat cum from my wife. Todd wash holding his enormous cock which was hard and angry looking as the engorged purple head was almost grotesque. I told him he was still in line and she would recover shortly. Cynthia was resting and playing with her stretched pussy. She motioned Todd over to the bed and invited him to fuck her in the mouth.

She licked the purple head as he flooded her mouth with his pre-cum. After licking his penis head a few more times, she said, "Oh, Dennis, Baby, you really want to taste his cock. His cum is sweeter than any I have ever tasted." With that she rolled him over and held his huge cock upright and guided my lips to the swollen head. She was right. The clear liquid was pumping up through his pee hole like a well. I slowly placed my lips over the top of his head and swirled my tongue getting a good coating of the very tasty fluid. It did taste sweet, like she said, but his cock tasted salty at the same time. The aroma and flavor together were nothing short of mind blowing erotic.

The experience was so bold that I did not have time to think about anything but just raw sex. No labels applied to this as my wife was calling all the shots. She was a total sex filled hot bitch. She was totally wrapped up in a pleasure experience for everyone. It was not domination. It was experience of undefined levels. It was all pure, but it was raw and nasty at the same time.

I continued to take more of the massive cock into my mouth and then gagged. Cynthia laughed and got on her hands and knees.

"Watch, silly."

She started at the tip and moved her mouth down, down, down the shaft until she reached her gag point. She moved back up and then quickly back down. One more time and she pushed the massive meat past the mouth and into her throat. She pushed her nose against Todd's pubic bone and unbelievably, breathed through her nose as she moved up and down. She pulled off.

"Now, try again, Dennis, for me."

I repeated her actions as best I could. I bottomed out twice and tried to relax my throat muscles. As I hit his cock against the back of my throat, I felt it give as he breached into my throat canal. However, I panicked and pulled back a little, then choked again and pulled off.

Cynthia was watching and smiled. She said, "Baby, you are going to be great at this."

She lay back on the bed and I held Todd's heavy cock to her pussy. He thrust and sunk his ten inch cock all the way into her on the first thrust. He pulled back and thrust again. The size and girth of his cock was causing her to moan and squeal again. The pressure on her clit along with the repeated fuckings she had already received made her super sensitive. I am sure this time the pain was a little more intense. She wrapped her legs around Todd's ass and held him tighter as he thrust and held his massive tool deep within her. He flexed and pumped. I knew every jerk of his ass meant a big spurt of cum deep into her pussy.

When he pulled out, I followed right behind him and began harvesting the huge load of cum virtually running out of her cunt. I swallowed big wad after wad as the cum ran out in a semi lump form. The taste was primal. Her pussy was ripe from being gang fucked and all of us were sweating a fertile smelling scent due to the breeding frenzy. The whole room was filled with the unmistakable scent of large mammals copulating.

The process was repeated until all three guys were unable to get hard again. They dressed and left, promising that they would be up for another encounter if we came back again. By the time we flew home the following day, we were totally sated and cooled off. We just kissed and held each other.