Creampie Marathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,068 Followers

The two girls moved in each other's arms, and soon Brenda maneuvered so that she was on top of Tasha. Carl looked on in awe as his cock hardened. He got closer, and saw Brenda's hips pushing against Tasha's. Her firm nether globes proved irresistible to him, and he entered Brenda's pussy from behind.

As the girls kissed, Carl spiritedly fucked Brenda for a while. Then he lay on top of her so that she was sandwiched between him and Tasha.

"Oh, that feels good," Brenda exclaimed between kisses with Tasha. She enjoyed the sensations of lengthy intercourse while Carl worked up to a frenzied pace. When the girls began to exclaim in time to his pumping, he felt the buildup of a fresh serving. Gradually, the sensation increased as he pumped harder. He visualized his hardened member stroking inside Brenda's sloppily moist pussy, and an intense, almost painful, prelude to ejaculation cramped his insides just before the first spurt.

His entire midsection was steeped in hot passion as he closed his eyes and exclaimed incoherently while short powerful spurts coursed through his cock and jetted into Brenda. After his burst of passion, Carl moaned as Brenda's sweet womanhood coaxed forth an occasional spurt.

"Okay, Carl," Brenda whispered and nudged him on his back.

He was totally spent. Brenda straddled his mouth and he submissively opened. The scent of sex was strong, and his cum was thick and sticky. Brenda enjoyed his oral attention, and had him keep going until she crested twice.

Two days later, after the girls had played a strenuous 45 minutes of tennis, they sat next to Carl. Brenda smiled brightly and asked, "Have you been thinking about last weekend?" The girls, of course, noticed his erection in his pants, and giggled. Thirty minutes later, all three were in their apartment, and Brenda locked his cock cage in place. "What is the rule that you agreed to?" she asked.

"I'll suck you clean after cumming," he panted.

"Remember that," she teased. "We'll see you Friday afternoon!"

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,068 Followers
12