Creampie Training

Story Info
Slutty girlfriend has her boyfriend eat his first creampie
2.1k words
4.6
332.9k
90
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Steve, and I’m a pretty lucky guy, you see my wife Joanne is into threesomes. We frequently get together with her friend Amy, who’s an incredibly hot blonde with a slim athletic body. Joanne is a petite brunette, with perky breasts and an incredible ass.

In the past our threesomes have gotten pretty wild, Amy has a bit of a domination fetish and frequently likes to direct the action. This is a big turn-on for me; I like to be told what to do. Joanne likes it too, and always gets off big time if Amy makes her eat her cunt. Amy will call her a nasty little cunt slut and sit on her face until she comes, all the while spanking Joanne’s pussy with a riding crop.

A couple of weeks ago Joanne got off the phone with Amy and told me that she would be coming over that evening. Hearing this my cock immediately started to swell in my pants, I knew we were in for a good time.

“She said she wants to bring a friend too, I told her that would be fine,” Joanne said. “It’s a new boyfriend of hers, his name is Mike, she says she’s ‘training’ him and needs our help.”

This surprised me, but I figured what the hell. Once in a while Joanne would go out clubbing and would end up fucking some guy she met, and then come home and tell me all the dirty details. We always ended up having a great fuck and it keeps our marriage interesting. Maybe I’d get to see Joanne actually get fucked which I just realized was really turning me on.

A little while later the doorbell rang and Joanne let in Amy and Mike. He was about 25 years old, and tall with dark hair. He looked to be in pretty good shape, like me, I like to work out. Amy introduced us and then took off her coat. She was dressed to dominate, wearing thigh high spiked leather boots, a leather thong, and a matching leather bra.

She turned to Mike and told him to undress. He turned a shade of red, but quickly removed his clothes. When he took off his underwear and stood in front of us his cock began to stir, and quickly came to full hardness. Amy laughed and said, “You see what I have to deal with? That’s why I bought him here for training.”

Amy told Joanne and me to undress now, and we happily stripped down to our birthday suits. She had Joanne pose in different ways for Mike so that he could check out her whole body. She would bend over and display her pussy from behind, lie down and spread her legs, and even do a backbend. I could see that Joanne was excited and getting moist. So was Mike for that matter, now his cock was glistening with pre-cum.

“Steve, eat her out, she’s starting to drip,” Amy told me. She was right, Joanne’s pussy lips were wet and slippery, and I slid my tongue inside her to taste her juices. Joanne moaned and ground her pussy against my face, growing wetter and more excited.

After a few minutes of this Amy removed her thong and lie down on the floor and spread her legs. “Both of you start licking my twat. It’s already moist from the hot leather, I know you two like it that way. Mike, you pay careful attention so that you learn how to properly eat me, and don’t touch your cock either, just leave it alone.”

Mike watched as Joanne and I delved in, taking turns shoving our tongues up her leather-scented slit. Joanne would reach down every once in a while and stroke me, my cock and balls were covered in pre-cum and I was so hot I felt I would explode all over the floor.

After a while Amy started to get close to cumming, and she directed Joanne to lie on the edge of the bed and put her feet up on my shoulders so that I could fuck her. I entered her steaming cunt and my cock was in heaven. Amy got on the bed and mounted Joanne’s face to be eaten some more. Joanne was moaning loudly and licking for all she was worth, and Amy was kissing me while she sat there, and in between kisses we would both watch my cock pound in and out of that hot wet hole. Mike still stood there watching, his cock hard and wet.

This went on for about 5 minutes, when I felt Joanne’s cunt start to spasm. It gripped my cock and I knew she was going to have a major orgasm. She grabbed Amy’s hips and pulled her down harder onto her face, and Amy obligingly started to grind on her mouth. As Joanne came, she started to buck and writhe, and I felt my own throbbing cock start to pump it’s load deep inside her, and Amy cried out that she was going to cum hard.

“I’m cumming on your face you little fucking slut! That’s it; lick my nasty twat you whore! Lick it while your cunt gets filled with cum!” Amy shuddered and I could see her juices drip down Joanne’s cheeks as she climaxed, my own balls pumping and squeezing out cum into her musty love canal.

Amy slipped off of Joanne onto the bed, and then told me to keep Joanne’s legs in the air as I pulled out so that the cum didn’t run out. Amy took hold of one of Joanne’s legs, and instructed me to hold the other one, so that she lay on the bed, her used wet pussy exposed and spread wide.

“Mike,” said Amy, “look at the nasty mess that Steve made in Joanne. Someone is going to have to clean this up, I think you would be perfect for the job what with your cock so hard and wet.”

Mike looked at Joanne’s spread pussy with a look of horror. He looked back at Amy, who smiled and said “Look at Mike being all shy, strange since he confessed to me a couple of weeks ago that this was a fantasy of his. While I was fucking him he told me that he would eat out a freshly fucked cunt. Isn’t that what you said Mike? You wanted to lick a hot cummy nasty cunt if I remember correctly. That sounded really dirty to me, it’s a nasty dirty fantasy you have there. I was going to punish you for it, but instead I decided to make it come true. Joanne doesn’t mind, I’m willing to bet she even comes in your face again while you’re licking her. You would probably even like that, wouldn’t you? Now get over here and clean her up, and don’t miss a drop!”

Mike was bright red with embarrassment at having his secret fantasy revealed to us, but his cock seemed to grow another inch! He came over and kneeled by the side of the bed, facing Joanne’s sloppy slit. I couldn’t believe he was going to do it, but Amy told him to taste it and he ran his tongue up the length of her labia.

Joanne squealed with delight, and began pinching her nipples. She lifted her head so she could watch him clean her, and Amy told him to shove his tongue right up her because that’s how he could really taste the cum. Once he got going he started doing a really good job, he cleaned up her messy pubic hair, and sucked and licked out every drop of cum until Joanne’s cunt was glistening clean.

Joanne was wiggling and squirming as he continued, and then her eyes went wide and she shouted “I’m fucking cumming! I’m cumming in his fucking face!” Her body shook and she grabbed his head and ground her fresh juices into his mouth. She then collapsed, completely spent from two orgasms in such a short period.

“Good job you nasty cum sucker,” exclaimed Amy. “I didn’t know you were going to do such an enthusiastic job, if I did I would have had Steve cum in me instead so I could see what it feels like to have a dirty man slut eat out my used fuck hole. Wait a minute…maybe we could get Steve hard again and he could fuck me and then you could eat me out too!”

Mike looked nervous, and with good reason. It seems he had revealed more than one fantasy to Amy. He should have known better, Amy really likes to share.

“Mike, remember that time we were drinking a bit and you were telling me about some of your other fantasies? Remember when you said that guys would definitely be able to suck cock better than women because they know the sensitive parts and what feels best? Well, I think the time has come for you to show us because now I want Steve to fill me up with cum for you to eat, but his cock isn’t hard. Why don’t you show us how you think a cock should be sucked? Come on, I want to see it now! Steve, lay back on the bed so that Mike can get you nice and ready for my cunt.”

I did as she told me to; Joanne giggled and rolled over to watch. Amy had me spread my legs a bit so that my balls could have the attention they deserved. I had never had a man suck on me, and I was curious as to how it was going to feel. I watched as Mike climbed on the bed between my legs and began to administrate to my limp member.

First, he ran his tongue from the base of my balls all the way to the tip. I was still covered with Joanne’s juices and some of my own cum, and he was licking that off. I was still flaccid, and he took my limp shaft into his mouth and rolled it back and forth with his tongue, and then let it slip out to the head, which he kept gently between his lips. I groaned, and he held it tightly and then with the head still in his mouth he rubbed it quite hard with his tongue, back and forth with firmness. My cock immediately sprung to life, and I moaned in ecstasy, I couldn’t believe a guy could make me react like that! I grew to my full length in his mouth, and he let it out and began licking me from the tip down to my nuts. He again made his tongue rigid and flicked my balls back and forth with it, playing with them and they drew up and became very firm. I was already close to cumming!

“Wow,” Amy shrieked, “You really do that better than I could! You deserve a reward, I’m going to let you keep licking him while he fucks me!”

With that Amy climbed onto the bed and got on all fours. I quickly got behind her and she leaned back and impaled herself with a groan onto my excited shaft. She told Mike to get underneath her in a 69 position so his head was underneath her pussy as I fucked, and both Amy and I moaned as he licked her clit and my shaft and balls as I plunged in and out of her wetness. Joanne came around and then she and Amy both began licking Mike’s long ignored dick.

Amy was really leaking now, and Mike was slurping up our juices as fast as they poured from her. I grabbed Amy’s hips and really started ramming her twat, I felt my orgasm build to a crescendo. Amy and I both shouted that we were cumming, and Mike took both my balls in his mouth as I pumped a fresh load into Amy’s hot slit. It seems like I came for 10 minutes as Mike’s sucking continued to milk the cum from me.

Suddenly Mike let go and cried out, I saw that Joanne had his whole shaft in her mouth and was sucking for all she was worth. She grabbed hold of his balls and gave a firm squeeze, and I knew that he was spraying like a firehose in her mouth. She slowly released him, and with a smile ran her tongue over her lips. What a slut!

Amy and I rolled over, and Mike lay on the bed exhausted and spent. Joanne lay back, happily glowing with her sated lust.

“That was great Mike,” said Amy. “I didn’t know if you could be properly trained, but you’ve passed the test. You’re definitely in line to be one of my boyfriends. Oh, I almost forgot, there’s just one more little job for you…”

And with that Joanne and I lay back and watched as Amy climbed over Mike’s face and slowly lowered her dripping used snatch onto his open and waiting mouth…