Creampies and Skiing do Mix!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,412 Followers

She was very vocal. This new side of her was exciting, yet very confusing.

"Oh yeah, eat that cum from me. Get it all. Eat all of that sweet cum. Put your tongue deep inside of me and get it all," she said.

She hadn't cum yet so what was she talking about?

I did what she wanted and was surprised at how thick her secretions were this morning. Then when she did cum, it all came pouring out of her as her pussy squeezed it out. I swallowed over and over until she was through. One thing she was sure right about, it sure was sweet.

I told her I had to leave and she kissed me goodbye. I heard her talking on the phone as I left and she said to someone, "You'll never believe what he just did." Then she closed the door to the bathroom and started her shower.

I wondered what I did besides eat her box?

I saw her every day after that and finally after two months of blue balls, (Me eating her to multiple orgasms and then her going home leaving me her panties to jerk off in), she began jerking me off in the car on the way home.

The first time I came, I nearly took her eye out and she told me I would pay for that.

She liked to play little control games with me and told me if I could hold back my orgasm till we got to her house, then I could cum in her mouth.

Naturally, I could never hold out after eating her and ended up with my own cum all over me.

That was until the day that I surprised both of us and somehow managed to just barely hold out.

As we pulled up to her door, she smiled at me and bent over. After only a few sucks, I erupted in her mouth. Then just as I finished cumming, she sat up and opened the door to leave.

She leaned over to kiss me goodbye and forced her tongue inside my mouth. I was still reeling from my orgasm and quickly realized that she hadn't swallowed my load but instead was pushing it back into mine.

She pulled away from my face quickly and slammed the door, running into the street laughing.

My cum was thick and hot. There was also a lot of it, considering I was twenty five years old. I wanted to spit it out right away but suddenly I saw headlights behind me.

She yelled, "There's a cop coming up behind you, swallow it, and hurry." I believed her, so I did. I'd like to say it went down easy but it didn't. It was weird but it was still mine so I brushed it off just as some bad luck.

The car decided to go around me and instead of being a cop; it turned out to be a taxi cab. Fucking great, I thought.

"How was desert? I told you I'd get you back!" she yelled to me and then went inside.

Soon after that, we finally did it. It felt so good to finally be inside of her and I knew I was in love with her.

Afterward, she explained that although she did enjoy intercourse with me, that because of me, she now had to have oral all the time. She wanted to know if I could deal with that.

I could never refuse her.

"Remember that you said that oral was your favorite sexual activity and it would be your one wish. Well I'm your Genie and here to grant that wish for you.

After another four months, I proposed and she accepted.

When we got married, John was my best man. I just hoped he had never been Courtney's best man. That was almost seven years ago.

Looking back, the blueprint of our future sex was drawn during that first night of passion and not much has changed since. She expects cunnilingus at least three times a week. During the first five years of marriage, it was every night.

I manage to receive a blowjob or we have intercourse about once a week on average, as well.

It might seem a little one sided, but I got used to it early on and we are still a happy couple. One side effect from eating so much pussy was that I became very good at it.

My friend John also got married a few years later to a beautiful girl from Brazil named Claudia. The girls got along great and soon, we were planning trips together, such as ski vacations, etc.

It wasn't long before I found out that they were swingers, too. The thought intrigued me about eating Claudia to orgasm and then pounding her pussy, but I would never jeopardize what I have for some fun.

Well, this year we all decided to go to Breckenridge, Colorado and snow ski. We booked a condo with two bedrooms and a hot tub.

After a long day on the slopes and a great dinner prepared by the girls, we all jumped into the hot tub to relax. It didn't work out that way.

We were all kicked back, drinking some wine, when I felt a hand on my crotch. I was between the girls and the hand was not my wife's.

I looked at Courtney and she and John seemed to be enjoying a conversation. Then Claudia's hand slipped inside my trunks. My cock was as hard as nails. Claudia was so beautiful. He was so lucky.

Then suddenly I felt another hand on my crotch. I guess Courtney decided to get frisky with me but you could say, "Someone was sleeping in her bed", like in the fairy tale.

Unfortunately, by the look on Courtney's face, I knew this was going to be no bed time story.

"What the....." was all she said as she felt Claudia's hand gripping my cock. Then she quickly exited the water to go to her room.

John said, "What got into her?"

Claudia looked at him and he paused and said, "Oh, I see."

I said, "I'll talk to her, good night."

I went in our room and she was sitting on the bed.

"What is it with you two? Why is there this competition between the both of you? Is it because I dated him first?"

I told her I didn't understand and I thought that was settled a long time ago.

"She's rubbing you and he's rubbing me."

"He was?" I said.

"Yeah, he was. He wants me and she wants you."

I said, "How do you know she wants me?"

"She and I were talking and she mentioned how she wished John would go down on her more and I told her about us."

"What did you say?"

"I told her that you go down on me almost every night, whether I have sex with you or not and it's been that way for the last seven plus years."

"Why would you tell her that?"

"Because it was the truth and I wanted to make her a little jealous. Not like that, though."

"Do you want to leave?" I asked.

"No, it's your best friend and Claudia's mine and besides she is beautiful."

My interest was stirring and so was my cock.

"So what are you getting at?" I said, with a smile beginning to creep onto my face.

"I always wanted to try a woman and I know you would love to pleasure her as well. Let's make a deal, like when we were dating," she said.

"You mean me give you oral and nothing else? I do that most nights now."

"I know you do but that's not what I had in mind. But, I do like your idea better than my idea only with a twist. This time, you give oral to everyone and not just me. That means John, too!" she said.

"No way, not to John. That's not going to happen because neither John nor I would ever agree to it."

"I bet he will when he hears what I have to say. I'll give Claudia head," she said.

Just hearing that made my knees weak. Still I managed to put up a good front.

"What? Besides even if you do, that's different," I said.

I couldn't believe she said she wanted to try lesbianism.

"Why, because it's me," she continued.

"Yes, because you two are women and besides he won't go for it either. Neither of us is gay," I said.

"Claudia and I aren't gay either but I would like to see what you've been eating all these years. Aren't you the least bit curious what it feels like for me, when I do you?"

"No!"

"Why not, you've swallowed cum before. You swallowed your own cum that time when we were first dating. Remember in front of my house after...."

"Yes, don't remind me!"

"I'm going to settle this once and for all," she said.

"John and Claudia, come in here please!" she yelled.

"What's up," he said as they both came in.

"You are our best friends and we are all healthy, good looking people who care about each other. You two have made your feelings known about us, sexually. We accept and I proposed a deal for my hubby."

"What kind of deal?" Claudia asked.

"We could all have sex. I told him that he would have to perform oral on each of us tonight. Then tomorrow he would get his relief. I even told him that I wanted to eat you too Claudia."

"You do? I want that too and you mean he can't cum tonight, just us?" Claudia asked.

"Yep, and we all must finish by his mouth only."

John said, "Well that sounds great for you two, but what about me? Whose mouth do I finish in?"

"I told you already. You weren't paying attention. I said that we all finish in his mouth."

"Oh."

John looked at Courtney with a blank look on his face and said, "No way."

"I told you, Courtney. This was not my idea John," I said.

"Well I kind of like the idea. Don't you want to see a little girl on girl action tomorrow?" Claudia said as she looked across at Courtney.

The thought of lesbianism had visibly weakened John as it had done to me, before.

"Yeah and don't you want to fuck me again like in the old days?" Courtney said.

So they had screwed each other.

That was all he could take.

"Okay, but only as long as I don't have to return the favor. Sorry buddy, she drives a hard bargain," John said.

"And he drives a hard cock!" Claudia said and they all began to laugh.

I objected again.

"Listen; don't pretend like you never swallowed cum before. All you're going to do is finish your friend off. You're not giving him a complete blowjob. Don't you want to make your friend feel as good as you like to feel? We're all adults here," Courtney said.

"You have?" he said.

"What," I said.

"You swallowed semen?" he said.

I blushed.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said.

"But it was mine and she tricked me into it," I fired back.

"It wasn't just yours," Courtney said.

"Yes it was. That time in the car."

"Yes, that was yours but once at my house wasn't. It was John's."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I have to hear this," John said.

"Do you remember that time you came by unannounced in the morning during the first week of our little agreement."

"Sort of, I think. Oh yeah," I said.

John said to me, "Yeah, I remember that, too. You two had just started dating. I passed you in my car but I guess you didn't see me."

"So," I said.

"That was the last time I had sex with you, Courtney. I came by early to pick up the last of the stuff I left behind. I also left behind at least two loads of cum."

My mouth got thick and dry.

"You mean you're telling me that you wouldn't sleep with me but you slept with him?"

"I was horny and wanted some cock. I was only getting tongue from you, to that point and we weren't exclusive yet. And we weren't supposed to see each other that day, remember? Thankfully you did come by."

"Why," I asked.

"I tried to stop you but, as usual, you couldn't wait to go down on me."

"You mean you didn't know it? Ugh... and you never answered him. What did you mean by, thankfully he came by?" John asked.

"You didn't make me cum John. I had to fake it. He had spoiled me to the point that I needed his tongue to cum. And yes, he knew that it was semen, for sure. He kept telling me how wet and sweet I was that morning," she said.

"I didn't know it, I swear!" I objected.

"What did you think it was then? Maybe it was some yogurt she'd spilled inside her pussy by accident or something?" he said.

That last remark by him caused a chorus of laughter.

"No, it was creamier than yogurt. It was like heavy cream. Yum, yum, yum. So you like his sweet Daddy's milk? Don't worry, so do I," Claudia said teasingly.

"Did you really fake it?" he asked. His ego now bruised.

"Well if you think my husbands semen is so sweet, then you can have it. I'll even sweeten the deal some more. You can fuck my ass before we leave Colorado. I don't let John do it because his dick is way too big."

"I can what?" I said in disbelief.

"You heard me. I always wanted to try it. Seeing as this is a week of firsts, why not," Claudia said.

"Whoa, what about me," John jumped in.

Courtney looked at him and said, "Not a chance."

I felt like I was one up on John now. He may have had my wife before me but I would have anal with his and he wouldn't.

The words left my mouth but I still couldn't believe it.

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Do what, give him anal? See John, you'll get some anal after all," Claudia said.

"No not that! The other thing," I said.

"Oh, you mean suck us all off and swallow John's thick, hot, creamy load," Courtney said.

My stomach got queasy when she put it that way.

"Say it," Claudia said.

"Yes, I will," I said with my head down.

"Will what?" Courtney said.

"You know," I said.

"Say it, my ass is literally on the line," Claudia said.

"Okay, I will let him finish in my mouth and swallow his hot, thick, creamy load," I said.

"You better stop, you're making me hard," John said to me.

There was a chorus of laughter from the girls.

Courtney said,"I told you he'd do it. You both owe me fifty dollars."

"What?" I said.

"Sorry baby but we set you up. Claudia and John approached me about swinging before we left for Colorado. I bet them the money, knowing you would do it," Courtney said.

"How did you know I'd go along?" I said.

"First of all, Claudia's beautiful and second of all, I watched you eat me out after John fucked me," she said.

"Then let's get started!" John said.

With that Claudia took my hand and John took Courtney's and out to the living room in front of the fire we went.

Claudia said, "Here's an idea. John you lay on your back and he can lie next to you in the opposite direction. That way we can ride your cock and then move over to cum on his face."

John obliged and so did I.

Claudia climbed onto my face as Courtney removed his bathing suit. I heard her gasp.

"Oh my, I forgot how big you are," I heard Courtney say and then she must have climbed on John's face.

My vision was blocked now, so all I could concentrate on was the tasty twat on my mouth.

Claudia's pussy was much different from Courtney's. Besides the color difference, there was the taste. She tasted much stronger and smelled more powerful. It was also much bigger. I guess his meat had taken its toll on it over the years.

I drove my tongue into her and she responded very vocally.

"Oh honey, your husband is much better at pussy eating than mine is," she said to Courtney with her cute Brazilian accent.

Courtney agreed with her and this pissed John off. She was riding his face when she said it.

"Then try my cock," he said with much pride.

"I might as well. That tongue of yours needs some lessons from my husbands."

It was like musical faces. Claudia got up and so did Courtney. My vision unobstructed now, I got my first look at his appendage. It was huge. I saw my wife grasp his cock and somehow slowly sink herself onto it. It was if she was impaling herself. Her pussy lips were being forced apart and slowly it disappeared inside of her.

"Ohhhh... it feels like you're ripping me apart. I'm so full now. I forgot how big you were."

"Do you see how full your wife is of him? She loves it and wants more," Claudia said.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good. Fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours. You're stretching my pussy out. Fuck me like a filthy whore," Courtney begged him.

I was stunned and excited. Here was my wife bouncing on my best friends cock and begging for more. I still couldn't believe she fit that monster in her twat.

She fucked him hard for almost ten minutes till she screamed that she needed to cum. I don't know how he held back. Then she pulled his cock free and straddled my face.

I looked up at my poor wife's pussy now. It was still stretched wide open from his cock and I could see way up inside of her. It was red and shiny. My mind flashed back to when I ate her that morning after John fucked her.

How did I not know? I wondered.

It didn't matter; I didn't see it long anyhow because she pressed it to my mouth.

"Eat my fucking pussy bitch! Suck me where he just had his dick. Oh fuck, just do it and make me cum! I need to cum so bad!!!!"

Man was she excited. She tasted a little salty to me as I plunged my mouth over her clit and then drove my tongue into her steaming gash.

"How's that pussy taste now, better? Her pussy was so tight, too? I hope I didn't stretch it out too much for you, pal."

Obviously, he was trying to rile me up. That was the competitive side of our friendship shining through again.

Just then she leaned forward as she sat on my face. She went to all fours and I thought she was going to suck my cock but I was wrong. She turned to him and said, "Fuck me some more."

John came up behind her and pushed his cock back into her swollen pussy again. I had a close up of this. She moaned loudly as he sunk his full length into her.

Courtney pleaded with me, "Please suck my clit now. I'll cum so good."

He pounded her unmercifully. He had her by the hips as he drove that monster into her to the hilt. She lasted only a few more minutes and then she came like a wild woman.

He let her go and she stood up and moved off to the side. John looked desperate but Claudia quickly took her place on my face and rocked her hips back to him.

"My turn," she said to him.

Her pussy was familiar to him and as he held her hips tight, he sunk himself into her as deep as he could. When he began pounding into her, he was as ruthless as before.

I sucked her clit hard and within minutes, she twisted around and said to him that she was going to cum. I tasted her tangy juices now mixed with his. She was yelling in Portuguese now so when she came, it was without warning.

Her orgasm was violent and she shook with her release as her cum came spilling out. She cried out again and again and then fell over.

He reluctantly released his grip on her hips. Again, I watched another women disengage herself from his monster.

His cock was purple, shiny and huge. You could tell he was near his breaking point too.

"That was the best orgasm I ever had," she said quietly. It seemed it took all of her strength to get out those words.

I knew what was next for me. He stood up, so I kneeled in front of him. I could smell all the pussy juice on him. Maybe that would make it easier to swallow, no pun intended.

I wondered how I could fit something that big in my mouth. I decided to just try. I opened as wide as I could and amazingly was able to slip my mouth over just the head.

It was hot and spongy. As I sucked on his crown, what I was doing began sinking in.

"Oh that is so sexy. Suck that big stiff cock, honey!" Courtney said.

Next, I began licking and sucking on the bottom of his shaft with my tongue. I tasted Claudia and Courtney on him still. I licked it real good and I felt it begin to throb on my tongue.

I began to marvel at how hot and smooth it felt against my lips. The rubbery head went even deeper and I now could feel some of the shaft in my mouth.

I heard him groan and I could taste him a little. It didn't taste bad I thought.

"Damn he's good," Claudia said with a hint of jealousy and at the same time, admiration in her voice.

I began bobbing my head up and down on his meat now and each time I took him back into my mouth, I tried to take a little more of his cock each time but was at my limit.

I had almost half of his monster in my mouth. I was proud of myself, as were the girls.

"Are you sure your husband never did this before? He looks like he's as good at giving blowjobs as he is at eating pussy Courtney," Claudia said.

Claudia began to massaging John's swollen nuts and I heard him moan again. Everyone knew he was gonna cum soon.

"You should have told me about this, years ago," he said as he began to move his hips back and forth.

cpluver
cpluver
1,412 Followers