Creampies with Anne and Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,318 Followers

As Anne exposed my hard cock she bent over and took the tip of it into her warm mouth and gently swirled her wet tongue over the head.

"God, that feels good," I told her.

Anne didn't reply but just kept sucking on my cock, sliding more of it into her warm, wet, willing mouth. As Anne's lips and mouth went to work on my cock her hand grabbed my shaft and gripped it tightly gently rubbing it up and down. As she sucked and wanked me with her hand I listened to the rude slurping noises that she made as she gobbled hungrily on my cock. I could have lay there with Anne sucking me for hours as the sensations were so exquisite. However, once again, it did not take long and I quickly spurted my load into her mouth in several forceful jets. The force of my ejaculation came as a surprise to Anne and she struggled to swallow it all as I pumped the stringy liquid into the back of her throat. Anne managed to swallow most of my load but as she pulled her mouth off from cock a dribble of my still warm sperm ran from the corner of her mouth down towards her chin. She looked so wanton and sexy. As she sat up on the bed I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. I then cleaned her face up by licking the globules of my sperm that were dribbling from the corner of her mouth down towards her chin. Anne looked at me with some surprise and said

"You dirty bastard. You really like the taste of sperm don't you."

"There's nothing wrong with that." I replied cheerily.

"You really enjoyed licking out my dirty sperm filled pussy didn't you?" Anne asked me.

"Yes," I replied. "I've wanted to do that for a long time."

"It's really dirty and disgusting. Did Tracy let you do it to her?"

It seemed strange Anne bringing up a conversation about Tracy when we had just had another sexual encounter.

"Tracy knew about my fondness for a cream pie," I told Anne. "But with her it remained more of a fantasy. She only ever let me go down on her once after we had made love and she was all messy, and that was a long long time ago. She would never have dreamt about making love with someone else then letting me clean up like I just did with you. She chose to ignore my cream pie fetish and we never really talked about it."

"I'd better go and shower now," Anne said. "I'll see you later for some breakfast.

I listened to the water running in the shower room as Anne cleaned herself. After her shower I also used the bathroom then went downstairs where her and Mike were preparing some breakfast.

"Good morning Pete," Mike said. "Sleep well mate?"

"Yes thanks," I replied a little embarrassed as Mike had no idea that not long before I had been sucking his sperm out from his wife's hairy wet pussy.

"Got any plans for today? Mike asked me.

"Not really," I replied. "Just the usual stuff."

"Why don't you spend some time with us again today? You may as well spend another night and go home tomorrow. That will be alright won't it honey?" Mike asked Anne and she nodded back at him.

"Well if you're sure." I said. "I've got nothing else planned and you are both marvellous company."

"Yeah we're sure. Why don't you pop home after breakfast and get a change of clothes and come back here later this afternoon. We can have something to eat and watch a movie together or something."

"That will be cool." I said.

"Come back about six and we'll be ready for you." Mike said.

CHAPTER FOUR:

As we ate breakfast together the atmosphere between us all was good but the events of last night were not mentioned at all so I did not bring them up. We talked about the play that we had watched at the theatre and the weather and other banal chit chat. After we had eaten and cleared the dishes away, as Mike had suggested I made my excuses and left to drive home. Mike reminded me that we had arranged that I was to come back later that day.

It did not take me long to drive home to my house and when inside I took a long shower, both to clean my body and relax. While I was in the shower I replayed the events of last night and this morning over and over in my mind. It seemed incredible that Mike had let Anne suck me off while he fucked her from behind. Watching someone else actually being fucked in front of me was a new experience, and it really turned me on.

While Tracy was alive we were both completely faithful to each other and Tracy would never have dreamt about sharing herself with anyone else like Anne had done. With Tracy sex was good, but I have to admit that it was not great. We made love on a regular basis but it was usually in the same position and mostly with the lights out. Tracy knew that I had a bit of a fetish for sperm but would never indulge me in my fantasy. Only once did I get to go down on her and eat her pussy when it was full of my sperm. I remember that it was the first Christmas after we were married and Tracy had had too much to drink, however afterwards Tracy was disgusted and thought that I was a pervert. Cream pie eating was never mentioned between us again. It was great that Anne had let me eat her husband's sperm out from her sticky pussy earlier that morning. I had found it extremely arousing and think that when Anne had got over the shock she enjoyed it as well. After all those years I had got to live out and fulfil one of my sexual fantasies. As I thought about it I could almost taste again the sticky mess that had been inside Anne's pussy.

After I had left Mike and Anne's house they spent some time talking as they cleared up the wine glasses and the sperm stain on the carpet from the night before.

"How do you feel about what happened last night, darling?" Mike asked.

"I had a great time." Anne replied. "I have fancied him for ages but could do nothing about it while Tracy was alive. Although it was a bit of a shame that Pete did not last long before he came."

"I noticed that as well. He did seem to come very quickly; perhaps it was because he had not had a woman for a long time."

"And you'll never guess what happened this morning when I went to the bathroom."

"No, go on tell me." Mike asked.

"Well Pete was obviously listening as we fucked this morning and before I got to the bathroom to clean up he called me into his room. He asked me to get into bed for a hug and then to cut a long story short he ate my pussy out."

"Your joking aren't you. Before you had cleaned yourself up in the bathroom."

"Yes that's right," Anne said. "I told him that I was all messy down there but he really got off on it and I had a wonderful orgasm on his tongue. When he had cleaned up my pussy his cock was really hard so I sucked him off again but he didn't last very long. Some of his sperm missed my mouth and he licked it off my face. It was so dirty."

"Pete really gets off with eating sperm then." Mike said.

"He seems to really like it, and I found it incredibly sexy. Especially when he was eating your mess out from my pussy. I had one of the strongest orgasms that I have had for a while."

"Would you like him to do it again?" Mike asked.

"Oh yes I would, it was really disgustingly horny."

"Shall we have some fun with him when he comes back later on?" Mike asked.

"I would really enjoy that. I would love to have him eat up my dirty pussy again after you have filled me up with your sperm. I would also like to fuck him. Would you mind if I fucked him?"

"I don't mind if you fuck him, as long as you enjoy yourself and have a good time then that makes me happy as well." Mike replied to Anne's question.

"When he comes back tonight are you going to tell him that you know he likes eating creampies?" Anne asked her husband.

"I think that I will. I think that I might be able to have a bit of fun with him. If he likes eating my sperm out of your pussy he might like me to dominate him a bit."

"God that would be so hot if you could do that. It would really turn me on if you took charge of the situation." Anne said.

"I'm sure that you'll have a good time later with Pete, and also that he will get another serving of my fresh hot cream pie which should make him very happy after what you said happened this morning" Mike said.

CHAPTER FIVE:

I spent the rest of the day messing around the house doing a few chores until the time that Mike had asked me to go back over to theirs. I had been thinking about what was going to happen, if anything, that evening. It was strange that nothing of the previous night's events had been mentioned during breakfast, and I thought that perhaps Anne and Mike were embarrassed and wanted to forget that it had ever happened. After all we had all been drinking. I had decided that if this evening the conversation got round to sex then I ought to apologise to Anne for eating Mikes creampie from out of her pussy.

Just after six I drove to Mike and Anne's house. They seemed pleased to see me. Anne was wearing a loose fitting cotton dress that did nothing for her figure. We settled down in the living room again. I noticed that the stain from Mike's sperm that had leaked out from Anne's pussy as she stood up the previous night had been cleaned from the floor. Nothing at all was said about the events of last night, and to start with I thought that the atmosphere between us was a little strained. Mike suggested that we all watch a movie. He had rented a video film from the local store earlier that afternoon. We settled down comfortably to watch the movie together. Mike and Anne sat close together on the settee and I sat alone in the easy chair. We enjoyed a few glasses of wine and some snacks and nibbles while the film was on. The movie was a modern romantic comedy and it was quite good, Anne clearly enjoyed it.

As soon as the film ended Mike turned the TV off and turned to me and said

"Anne tells me that you enjoyed a good meal this morning, would you like another one tonight?"

At first I didn't know what Mike meant. I tried to think of the meal I had eaten that morning, which was only breakfast.

"Let me be blunt. Would you like another creampie Pete?" Mike asked me.

I felt my face flushing with embarrassment at Mike's openness. Anne had obviously told him what had happened when she came to visit me in bed that morning.

"Well answer me then." Mike abruptly said.

"Yes please." I replied in almost a whisper. I could not even to bring myself to have eye contact with Mike.

"Shall we go upstairs to the bedroom then?" Was all that Mike said.

I followed Mike and Anne upstairs to their large bedroom. The bed had been freshly made and the curtains were drawn. I was feeling a little nervous as we all stood in the bedroom.

"I know that Anne would very much like to make love to you Pete. So far you have only come in her mouth and she would like to feel you in her pussy. I will sit here and watch you." Mike said to me.

Anne then turned to me and pulled her cotton dress off above her head. I was surprised to see that she was completely naked underneath it. She moved to her king-size marital bed and lay down in the middle of it. Mike had sat himself down in the chair next to the bed and said to me "get undressed then and get on with it."

I quickly slipped out of my clothes and joined Anne on the bed. My cock was really hard. Anne and I kissed letting our tongues explore each others mouths. As we kissed I squeezed Anne's breasts and felt her thick engorged nipples between my fingers. I could smell sex in the air and knew that Anne must be starting to get very turned on.

"Are you getting wet darling?" asked Mike.

"I'm dripping." Replied Anne.

"Finger her pussy now." Mike commanded me.

I did as Mike had told me and parted Anne's hairy pussy lips with my fingers. The soft flesh of her long love lips was already slippery with her juices. I buried two of my fingers in her pussy and rhythmically pushed them in and out. Anne moaned as I found and then massaged her G spot inside her. The room was filled with rude slurping noises as my fingers fucked her pussy.

"Does your pussy need fucking now?" Mike asked his wife.

"Yes." Was the reply.

"Lie on you back, I want Anne to ride you now." I heard Mike command me.

I did as I was told and lay in the middle of the bed on my back. My cock was hard and pointing towards the ceiling. Anne gently kissed the tip of my cock then straddled me facing me. Her breasts swung forward as she leaned towards me. I gently caressed her engorged nipples. Anne used her hand to guide my cock to the wet entrance of her pussy hole then slowly eased herself down on me. My cock slid all the way inside her easily.

"You don't seem to last long before you come Pete," Mike said to me. "I want you to fuck Anne and get her nice and juicy for me, and then I'll show you how a proper man fucks his wife."

I was a little surprised by what Mike said to me but it was true that I had come before very quickly. Him talking to me in that way strangely seemed to make my cock even harder and a small moan escaped my lips. Anne started to move on top of me. She lifted herself up then eased her pussy down again taking my whole length inside her. As she bounced on top of me I reached out and caressed her bouncing breasts gently pinching her nipples.

"Does my pussy feel good Pete?" Anne asked.

"Ummmmm, was all I could reply as I was trying to concentrate on not coming."

Anne moved with a little more urgency and started to squeeze my cock with her pussy muscles. She reached forward with her hand and squeezed my own hard little nipples. It was this that sent me over the edge and I reached the point of no return and erupted inside her. I spurted my hot sticky sperm deep into into her pussy.

"He's come." I heard Anne say to Mike as she climbed off from my now softening cock.

"I'd better take over then and show him how you how you should be fucked." Mike said.

I started to apologise to Anne for coming so soon but Mike interrupted me By saying "sit over there and watch. While I make a creampie for you"

I moved out of the way and watched as Mike moved over to the bed to take my place. As Anne was lying in the middle of the bed on her back he approached the bed from the side and pushed his cock towards her mouth. I watched as Mike eased his hard length in between Anne's lips and fucked her open mouth. Anne's legs were splayed open and I could see that my sperm was starting to dribble out from her wet hairy hole. I had a desire to move between her legs and clean her up but thought that I had better leave Mike to make love to her.

"Pete would have come now if you had been sucking him." Mike said to Anne. "You would have come by now wouldn't you?" Mike turned and asked me.

I slowly nodded back in agreement to him.

"Would you like a proper fucking now?" Mike asked Anne.

"ummmmm yes please," was the immediate reply. "I want your hard cock in my sperm filled pussy."

I watched as Anne spread her legs as wide as they would go then pull them up from the knees to rudely expose her wet come filled hairy pussy for Mike. He moved to position himself between her legs and with a rapid thrust filled her pussy up with his hard cock. Anne moaned as he thrust into her. As I was sitting at the end of the bed I had a clear view of Mikes cock spreading apart Anne's hole. Each time that he thrust into her a frothy mixture of my come and Anne's juices covered the base of his hard shaft. As he continued to thrust into her my frothy come ran out of her pussy downwards towards her asshole.

"It was good of you to make Anne wet and slippery for me." Mike turned his head and told me.

Mike was really pounding his cock into Anne now and she was moaning as her orgasm was starting to build.

"Do you want me to come in you Anne?" Mike whispered to her. "Do you want to feel my sticky load deep in your pussy?"

"Oooooh Yes." Anne replied between her moans and whimpers.

"Pete, do you want me to come in her?" I was asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I said.

"When I come are you going to clean it up for me?" Mike asked me." Are you going to lick my mess up from Anne's juicy pussy?"

"Yes please." I found myself almost pleading.

Mike had been thrusting into Anne now for about ten minutes and she suddenly moaned loudly and screamed out as a huge orgasm washed over her. As I listened to the sounds of Anne coming Mike tensed his buttocks as he thrust into her. Mike grunted and I realised that he was coming as well and pumping his sperm deep into his wife. Mike's buttocks seemed to tense up rhythmically and I watched his hairy bollocks tighten as he emptied himself deep into Anne's pussy.

When Mike had finished spurting his load he rolled himself off from Anne and I could not believe the sight that met my eyes. Anne was flushed pink in the face and across her breasts. She was breathing heavily. Her legs were parted wide open and her hairy pussy was a slick shiny mess. Her long love lips were stretched wide apart framing her wet open pink hole. I could see darkness within where Mikes cock had stretched her, and a pool of Mike's sperm was just starting to dribble out from her.

"Now that Anne's been fucked by a real man I think that she needs cleaning up before she makes a real mess of our bed sheets." Mike told me.

My mouth went dry as I realised that my lifetimes fantasy of a freshly prepared cream pie was about to come true.

"Get on the bed and clean my wife up" Mike barked at me. "Quickly, do it now."

I quickly moved forward to the bed and positioned myself between Anne's open thighs. I could smell her heady scent of arousal. In fact the whole room smelt of lustful sex. I rammed my tongue deep into her open wet hole and swallowed a huge glob of white sticky mess. The sperm that I sucked up from her pussy coated the inside of my mouth and lined the back of my throat as I swallowed it down. Anne let out a long groan as I licked up and down her slippery wet gash. As I licked her pussy Anne used her internal muscles to push and a huge rush of fresh sperm came dribbling out from deep with in her. I licked all of the juices up as Anne forced them out. I could taste the warm salty bitter taste of Mike's sperm in my mouth as it mixed with Anne's sticky juices. As I cleaned her up I alternated between sucking the juices from her slit and licking and nibbling on her clit. As I went to work on her with my tongue with Mike watching Anne had another huge orgasm. As she calmed down from her orgasm I realised that I was not getting any fresh juice from her pussy. I had licked so vigorously that I had swallowed all that she had to offer. I had cleaned her pussy up completely and eaten all of the sperm and juices up from inside her. I made sure that I cleaned the last few sticky globules of Mike's sperm that had somehow got trapped in her dense pubic bush.

"You can finish now cumeater." Mike told me. "It looks like Anne is really tired now after the good fucking I've just given her, so you can stay the night again in our guestroom. If I am feeling kind I may send Anne in to you in the morning with another load of my sperm in her pussy for your cleaning duties."

I left their bedroom then and settled down in the guest room for the night. I wondered what Tracy would have made of my cream pie eating with Anne and Mike if she had still been alive. I hoped that she would have been happy for me. As I drifted off to sleep I anticipated what was to come in the morning and was hoping for another one of Anne's dirty pussy's to clean up.

DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,318 Followers
12