Creamy Island Ch. 02

Story Info
A Long, Long Day.
3.8k words
4.55
23.4k
18

Part 2 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

Originally posted on the F3 forums under the handle of "Tiel Tatsumi". Posting here for a more permanent and aggregate location for all my erotic writing. Originally as a way to get me into writing for NaNoWriMo, this is now ten years old to the month. Original inspiration came from futanari hentai doujins. Due to my young age when I wrote this (I was 24 when I originally authored this, currently 34, so 10 years ago), don't be surprised if much of it may be dating itself.

Chapter 2 : A Long, Long Day

Her first class proved to be difficult. However, her second class was downright impossible. The only notes in her notebook were simply mindless squiggles and doodles as Tasha's mind kept replaying the events of the morning over and over inside her head.

Aiya. Writhing in pleasure. Moaning her name. A huge...

Forcing herself to look at the blackboard at the front of the class, she tried to pay attention, but knew that it would be a fruitless effort. She was far too preoccupied to think straight.

'How did I get roomed with a guy in disguise?' was paired with, 'Is that even a guy?' over and over in the young blond's mind.

Even when she had time to take lunch, she was unable to eat, instead spending the majority of the time in the bathroom clawing at her sex furiously, trying to get an orgasm off before her next class. Unfortunately her body didn't seem to want to cooperate, and thus left herself even more sexually frustrated for the next class. The hunger of course, didn't make things any easier either.

Looking back at her notebook, she quickly ripped out the page and crumpled it up. She realized that her idle pencil had drawn a penis. She sat in back, away from the majority of the students that seemed to be overenthusiastic to be learning something new. Something that she would've done herself if it weren't for her thoughts.

'I give up...' Tasha thought as she laid her head down on the small desk as she joined the ranks of the other students who were also doing the same. It seemed that many were here on scholarships as well but didn't have the motivation to pay attention. To them, it was just a free four years to party their lives away, and when that ended, that was their problem, not hers.

Tasha herself had never had a boyfriend, or a girlfriend for that matter, not because she didn't try, but because she was incredibly timid and shy about those types of things. Even though she was just as sexually active as others her age, her personality drove her to release her stress in other methods.

Closing blue eyes, she started to daydream a little, the memories starting to win over her attempts at trying to block them out.

Before she knew it, she was imagining herself stroking that wonderful cock up and down, hearing her roommates moans every once in awhile. She would lick it some to tease her friend before going back to stroking it. An evil grin came across her face as she decided to see what the stuff oozing out the tip would taste like. As the blond closed her mouth around the head, her roommate called out her name as her shaft exploded.

***

Sleepy eyes awoke from the dream to a classroom that was completely empty. Jerking her head up from the table, she wiped the little bit of drool from her chin, her daydream still in her thoughts. A violent blush appeared on her cheeks and she couldn't believe what her subconscious had wanted to do.

A hand almost instinctively went towards her crotch, but Tasha pulled it back in time. 'I can't masturbate in the classroom! Even if it is empty... but...' her eyes were threatening to return her to the dream that was sure to please her.

"No!" she whispered forcefully as she willed her body to obey her.

She gathered her things and got out of her seat, feeling a stickiness under her. Blue eyes didn't need to look to know that she left quite a bit of a wet spot there, instead, she hurriedly exited the empty room, hiding her flushed face from some of the students studying in the hall as she made her way back to her dorm room.

Closing the door to the small room behind her, she surveyed her surroundings. The time on the clock by her bed told her Aiya was going to be starting her second class soon. It would be at least another 2 hours before her roommate returned. She spotted clean sheets on her friend's bed and her laundry basket empty.

"Smart move..." Tasha mumbled to herself as she quickly discarded her soaked cotton panties. Going through the drawers under her bed, she found the one bag that she not dared to unpack in front of the other girl. Inside was filled with most of her toys. She knew that even being on the campus with these would put her at risk of humiliation, but after witnessing some of how the other students reacted, she figured that was the least of her worries. Right now, she just wanted a vibrator and a good half hour alone to enjoy the memories that had threatened her all day.

Lying back on her bed, she pulled up her skirt and blouse, removing her bra in the process. One hand went under her shirt while the other holding the vibrator found her most sensitive spot quite easily against her shaven mound. Closing her eyes, her thoughts went back to the thoughts from that morning.

Tasha had seen porn before, but nothing quite like this. The closeness of it all, the heat she had felt between her legs, the copious amount of fluid... Her left hand played with her right breast, pinching and pulling the erect nipple in a combination of pleasure and pain while a moan escaped her lips. Her right hand had been hovering over the same spot as the intensity built.

Before long, her whole body shuddered and convulsed as the orgasm hit her. Another moan left her as she arched her back into the air. A few moments later when the majority of the orgasm passed, she found her right nipple was a bit sore and Tasha realized that she had been pinching it quite hard. Her other hand massaged her clit until it calmed down, pulling it back afterwards to gaze at the fluid making strings between her fingers.

Coherent thought managed to enter the blond's mind finally as new thoughts came pouring in.

"Why am I doing this? How will I be able to last through these years if I know what Aiya really is?" Suddenly her thoughts turned to fear, "What if she's just doing this to get at me? When she said something about taking advantage of me-"

"No..." She quieted herself. After all, why would Aiya try to be a good friend to her if that was the case? Was she just trying to earn her trust? "I'm just imagining things, that's all." A smile returned to her face as she looked over at the vacant bed to her right. "There's no way that could be true..."

Blue eyes looking back at the clock, she noticed she still had quite a bit of time left, and decided to let her hormones have their way with her. It had been a very stressful couple weeks leading up to the enrollment and move-in, and Tasha didn't have time to enjoy herself as much as she wanted before coming here. Couple that with what she saw that morning, her body was just plain torturing herself at this point.

She sat up, then rummaged around in the drawer again. Inside the bag that had her toys, she surveyed what she had brought. A couple vibrators, different in sizes, as well as some different dildos as well. Some rope, gags, cuffs, small clamps, and even a leather chastity belt. Tasha had always been exploratory, letting her sexual urges out in some of the most bizarre fashions. Her hobby had been to tease herself until she could no longer stand it and then push it some more. This fetish of hers also kept her away from making any intimate friends.

She knew it was a risk now, but glancing at the clock showed yet another hour forty-five until Aiya was to be expected back, so Tasha didn't figure there would be any harm. Grabbing the leather chastity belt, and a small clit vibrator, she went to work fastening the straps of the belt loosely. Once inside the harness, she turned the vibrator she had been playing with up to full and slipped it inside her already dripping folds. After that, she then turned the small clit vibrator on as well and situated that right over her now aching clitoris. After the two were in place, she pulled the leather up and secured the locks. Usually when she played with the belt, she would use it to keep various toys in place while she did some minor chores, before succumbing to the temptation and ripping it off only to masturbate viciously for a good while.

The room was deathly quiet. The vibrator inside her was muffled completely by her flesh and the belt while the bullet vibe was held tight against her now engorged clitoris, also quiet from vibration dampening leather. She knew she wasn't going to last long like this and simply enjoyed the sensations. Tasha had decided that after the next orgasm, she would get to studying and put her toys back, figuring that afterwards, getting through the next day's classes wouldn't be nearly as difficult.

The sound of the doorknob turning and opening brought Tasha bolt upright, her blouse falling back over her breasts and her skirt covering the bit of leather from her previously spread legs.

"Heya!" Aiya said, bounding into the room happily, tossing her books and bag onto her bed.

"A-A-Aiya!" Tasha almost shouted in bewilderment. Her friend wasn't supposed to be back for over an hour, she had made sure of that before chancing her adventures. "Y-your back e-early." She managed to stammer out.

The brown-haired one flopped onto the bed. "Yeah, the prof decided to let us out early since this was the first day with some 'light' reading." That is, if light consisted of the first five chapters in one of her largest books.

Aiya was wearing another pair of loose fitting pants and staring up at the ceiling with her hands behind her head. "Wanna catch a movie?"

Tasha's head was swimming. The closeness of her roommate brought the memories of the morning back to her again, while the rising risk of getting caught seemed to only fuel her hormones only made her feel dizzy.

"Tasha?" Aiya looked curiously over at her friend.

"Y-yes?" Another orgasm was approaching fast, embarrassment mixed with humiliation and fear were evident on her face as it went red.

"Are you okay?' Brown eyes looked her over.

"Y-yeah. A m-movie? Didn't w-we s-see one the other d-day?"

"Yeah. But I'm feeling restless and figured you might be interested." Continuing to look over her friend as Tasha's face contorted to different faces, "Are you sure you're okay? You look like you might be sick."

The sick excuse was all that she needed as she nodded her head, "It's just nervousness, it'll pass. Why don't you go on ahead of me?" Tasha replied, 'Please go, please go, please go....' she chanted in her head, trying to will the older one to go to the movie by herself so that she may unfasten the belt.

Aiya grinned at her. "You just need some fresh air! You know, walk around and enjoy the campus before the term gets too busy and we both have our noses in books!" She jumped up off the bed and enthusiastically grabbed Tasha's arm, just about dragging her off the bed and to her feet. "It'll be fun!"

"I-it's okay. R-really. I'll just start studying. That'll take my mind off the nervousness." Tasha's fear was turning to desperation. She could not go out in public like this. She needed an escape, fast.

Still smiling Aiya headed toward the door with Tasha in tow, "I'm not going to take no for an answer. You need to enjoy the lifestyle while you can, before you get loaded down with homework and a career."

'I'm not going to make it...'

"Besides, with all the different movies they play here and it being free, we should take advantage of it."

'Fuck, too late...'

The blond faltered halfway to the door, barely catching herself in time before she landed on the floor, her skirt still covering her chastity device. The orgasm wracked her body with a passion as a slight shiver went up and down her spine.

"You okay?!" There was genuine concern in those brown eyes that looked upon her. "Do you need me to get a doctor?"

It took a moment for Tasha to get her body back under her control. The orgasm had proved to be an unusually powerful one, fueled by the fear that Aiya may find out her little secret. She was very surprised that her hormonal stench hadn't tipped the older girl off yet.

"I-I'm fine."

"You're sweating."

"I'm fine." her voice a bit firmer than what she thought was capable after such a leg-wobbling ordeal.

A look of relief flooded the other girl's face. "See? You need to just get outside. It won't do you any good to stay couped up in here. Come on." And with that, Aiya managed to drag a very reluctant Tasha out of the dorm room.

Even before they got outside, Tasha was feeling incredibly self-conscious while trying to keep her body in check as she stared at the ground. Every single person they passed, the blond could swear she felt everyone's eyes on her, as if they had x-ray vision and saw her humiliating secret. The two vibrators were working their magic mercilessly on her. Aiya was speaking to her, going on about her classes and how they were boring, but the words fell on deaf ears. Even though she knew the vibrators were quieted by her device, the vibration felt as though it threatened to make her fall to pieces.

"...and then we got into a debate about the whole global warming, which brought us into the mentioning of that new type of power plant that went live over the weekend in Australia." Looking over to her blond friend, she asked, "You're not even paying attention." She let out an exaggerated sigh.

"No!" she replied quickly, "I am-"

"I'm just kidding! You need to learn how to sense sarcasm. Aiya grinned at her mischievously, the relentless vibrating pulling her closer and closer to the edge, and the older one seemingly to taunt her at the same time.

Tasha returned her gaze to the ground. They had reached the field and was crossing it now. Even though she had just had a powerful orgasm right before they left their dorm room, she could feel another one growing, this time menacing to be even stronger. It took all her willpower last time not to moan and call out the girl's name that was right beside her.

"Sheesh... I didn't mean it." Concern was in the girl's voice.

"It's not that," the mousy voice began, "I just am n-not used to things like th-this so often." She hoped that quelled the brunette's curiosity. A shiver shook her body briefly, forewarning her of the orgasm to come.

Aiya only smiled. "I'm glad. It's been a bit since I just hung out like this. After high school, I just found my self a job and was content with that. All my friends went to college out of state and I was left by myself."

"But isn't sitting inside watching movies all day really considered hanging 'out'?" The younger one questioned, trying her best to keep her mind off of the inevitable.

The older one laughed. "I guess you're right. Then I guess we'll just have to sneak off campus sometime and do some real exploring!"

"Just not tonight! Please!" Tasha was trying hard to hide the intensity of her statements.

Aiya grinned yet again, "But I feel quite adventurous."

The weight in the blond's stomach just doubled as she almost climaxed right there from the mere thought of it. Aiya must have seen the serious look on her face, for she laughed again.

"You're too easy Tasha."

They reached the theater, but not soon enough for the blond. As soon as they were inside, Tasha made for the restroom straight away. She had barely reached the toilet as her third orgasm violently shook her body. Her teeth clenched, her arms holding onto the bathroom stall's walls and the sounds of some drops into the bowl below were the only tell-tale signs of her release. Wetness was making quite the coating on her inner thighs as she came. Her pelvic muscles felt as though they could have crushed the vibrator, but it somehow miraculously survived. Unfortunately, her bladder also decided to give way at this time as a torrent of urine flowed around the leather and into the toilet. Tasha was unable to silence herself as a gasp combined with a moan left her lips.

"Yeah, doesn't it feel good to let it out?" A girl in the stall next to her said.

That was all she needed to get a second orgasm from her body. Her hormones seemed to love tormenting her while in the company of others as another moan escaped.

What felt like eons was in reality only a minute or two as her second orgasm left her a little drained. Doing her best to clean herself up, she left the bathroom to a waiting Aiya, who already had popcorn and a soda in her hands, a smile on her face yet again. "Come on."

The movie passed by in a daze. Tasha had excused herself quite often to let orgasm after orgasm wreak havoc on her already aching muscles and clit. She didn't think it was possibly to be in such a state of high arousal for so long. The blond used the excuse of drinking too much, and much to her delight, Aiya didn't bother questioning it.

It was nearing dusk as the movie let out, but even so, the blond felt as though it was much later, having had countless orgasms over the course of the two hours spent inside the air-conditioned theater.

"How about a bite to eat?"

Tasha grasped her stomach, her insides were churning and her hormones weren't letting up. "You g-go on ahead. I'll catch up a little later. My stomach still feels a little queasy." In truth, she was starving, but she knew that if she continued on like this, she would pass out. Then everyone would know what a pervert she was.

Aiya frowned momentarily, then smiled. "How about I bring us back something. If you want to go on ahead back to the dorm, I'll meet you there a few minutes later."

If it wasn't for the situation at hand, Tasha thought she would cry. Here was someone who honestly cared about her, and it shamed her greatly to think that she was getting herself off to the same person only a few hours earlier. And even now, the girl was offering to help her out.

"Thanks..." was the only thing she managed to squeak out.

"You take care of yourself and I'll be back soon. I'll get you something tasty."

The brown-eyed one left the blond to her own devices as Tasha made her way back to the dorm slowly. Her vision was blurring and her head felt as if it would explode, swimming in all the hormones. Sometime before she reached the dorm building though she had another orgasm, but didn't care. Her juice was already coating her thighs, her calves already drenched and dried multiple times and she knew she reeked of pussy.

She was thankful that many other students decided to take this time to study and get ahead in their classes, so the few people who passed her didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Once back inside her room, she felt like a zombie, just going through the motions, digging out the small keys for the locks that held the damned device in place. Her pussy was numb. Her clit was numb. Her g-spot was numb. She couldn't control her bladder anymore, and each time she twitched, some urine flowed down one thigh as well.

The belt was off and the vibrators turned off. A strong stench of her juices were already numb to her nose as well, all three covered in a milky-white fluid that was her lubrication. Tasha decided to clean the items when she had more time and buried them back into her bag of toys before grabbing a change of clothes and stepping into the shower.

The water was cold, but she didn't bother trying to adjust it. It just felt good after all the sweating. With her half-closed eyes and numbness, she felt as though she was in a trance. A hand inadvertently went down to her sex and started rubbing. Even though she could barely feel it, she couldn't seem to stop. Even though she couldn't consciously feel it, her body seemed to respond as yet one more orgasm rocked her. This one, however felt a bit different. As the waves of pleasure went through her, she moaned, not caring if anyone heard her, her hand covered her mound as quite a bit of clear liquid gushed forth. The blond left her hand there a moment as what just happened registered. She had just squirted for the first time.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers
12