Creamy Island Ch. 08

Story Info
Aiya begins to fall more into her role as Tasha's Mistress.
4.1k words
4.66
12.4k
10

Part 8 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

A little darker than the last chapter as Aiya explores a bit more of her sadistic domineering side. However, she's in luck as Tasha explores more of her submissive side.

*****

Chapter 8: Punishment

The next few days seemed to pass by blindingly fast. The two girls had spent most of the holiday weekend pleasing each other with renewed vigor. They had even passed out on top of each other on that Saturday night, only to spend the whole day Sunday cleaning. Monday had rolled around, and neither was in the mood to go to classes.

Tasha had been exceptionally down that day, for there were a few tests that were administered, the professors having hoped the students would have used the time off to their advantage, but for Tasha, it had only been slamming into reality after such a good few days with her lover.

Too lost in her own depression, she left her last class early to trudge back to her small place she called home, hoping that Aiya hadn't left for classes yet so that perhaps the two could fool around some to raise her spirits. When she got to her door, she thought about knocking, but decided against it, just barging in, hoping to find comfort in her roommate.

However, when she opened the door, it was hard to tell who was more surprised.

Aiya had been incredibly horny since the ordeal with Jessica, and the encounter had only left her sex drive in overdrive. Having been a little too lonely since her friend had left for classes, she had decided to take matters into her own hands. The older girl had stripped naked, laid her back on the floor with her butt up against the side of her bed for support. Then, utilizing the bed for leverage, she had managed to toss her legs over her head so that her cock was placed between her breasts, and the head of her member now between her lips, sucking it gently in longing for Tasha's expert tongue. Using gravity as another source of help, she had been pumping her hips up and down, while her idle hands had been playing with her own pussy and ass with a couple of Tasha's dildos. Her own tongue found the most sensitive spots with ease, and the girl was enjoying herself quite well.

But now, brown eyes were wide at being caught in such a compromising position. Her gaze resting on her friend.

"It's not what it looks like!" she managed to say, after withdrawing her cock from her mouth.

Tasha quickly closed the door behind her and tossed her bags to her bed as she stepped into the room. Aiya was torn between the pleasure she was getting and the embarrassment of being caught. Blue eyes were amazed at such flexibility the older girl portrayed.

"Oh Aiya, you started without me!" the blond cried. "If I would've known you were that lonely, I wouldn't have gone to class." The desperation in her voice was easy to pick out.

Aiya made to straighten herself out, but the other girl shook her head as she began to rub at her crotch under her skirt. "You want me to continue?" She already knew the answer though.

Being watched in such a disgraceful act seemed to feed her hormones as she continued to massage the head with her own mouth. Leaving the butt plug alone, her hand came up to massage her breasts and help titty-fuck herself at the same time.

Seeing her friend in that position also fueled Tasha's aching pussy. It had cum so many times over the weekend, but it never seemed satisfied, and now her juices had seeped through her own white panties, leaving trails down her inner thighs. Wanting to enjoy her friend as well, she straddled Aiya's head and calves with her own and lowered her body on top of the older girl.

In her current position with Tasha over her, the brunette couldn't raise her hips anymore as her legs were now pinned to the sides of her head, and when Tasha lowered her weight, it forced Aiya's own cock deeper into her mouth. Although, before her nose came into contact with soaking white underwear, a hand pulled the moist fabric aside and her senses were washed with Tasha's musky scent.

Knowing that the girl below her wasn't going to be able to lick her, Tasha rubbed her clit along the giant shaft, her legs keeping Aiya's legs firmly on the floor. Her tongue found the other girl's clit and began working that over as her hands played with the dildos in her friend's ass and pussy.

Tasha remembered the way the stripper had been grinding herself against them and tried to mimic the movements against Aiya's shaft, eliciting a few moans from the gagged girl. "Oh Aiya... I wanted to masturbate so badly in class. This weekend was incredible for me, and I just wanted to experience it again."

"Mmmmmmph!" the other replied, precum leaking out around her cock.

"I couldn't stop thinking about how many loads of delicious sticky cum you forced down my throat. It felt great sliding over my tongue and down my throat, over and over." Her words just poured from her lips between moans as her own juices were now coating Aiya's shaft. "I want it all over me. I want you to cover me in your stickiness, in your white hot cum."

Aiya couldn't take much more as she felt an tremendous orgasm well up in her dildo-fucked pussy and ass. Tasha's words were making it hard to hold back, and after realizing that she was about to cum in her own mouth, she took action. To make sure Tasha got the point, she took a breast in each hand, and upon finding both her nipples, she pinched. Hard.

"Aaaaaaaa!" Tasha cried before muffling them in her friend's drenched pussy, but she didn't care. Her own lust had gotten the better of her, and was feeding her excitement from the pain. When Aiya twisted in desperation, Tasha stopped rubbing her friend's shaft and ended up putting all her weight on her friend's face, cries of pain mixed with pleasure as her tongue lapped hungrily at the older girl's pussy.

The roommate lost it at that point and the first spurt rocketed to the back of her throat. The angle at which her neck was craned prevented the white stuff from flowing straight down her gullet, but because of how big her cock was, it wasn't letting much out around the edges. The only option she had left was to try her best to swallow if she didn't want to suffocate. Her nose was already buried in the other girl's warm snatch as her eyes were staring straight at a tight little puckered asshole that was convulsing.

"I'm cumming Aiya! I'm cumming because you're swallowing your own cock! I'm squirting all over your face like the dirty slut I am as you swallow your cum!" Tasha wailed as her own juices splattered against her friend.

The taste of her own cum mixed with Tasha's made Aiya light-headed as she began to gulp down her own semen greedily. Her ass and cunt were convulsing around the toys in her as her hands were pulling Tasha by the nipples into her own clit. Although she tried her best, she couldn't keep up with her own cock and her cum splattered out around the edges of her mouth, hitting her friend's firm rear end before resting all over her face.

When both orgasms subsided, Tasha continued to smother the other girl's face as she nurtured her friend's fuck hole, eyes glazed over with lust. However, Aiya was losing oxygen fast. Not wanting to lose consciousness before she could pay the girl back, she used a hand to remove the dildo in her wet cunt with a slurping noise and shoved it right into Tasha's puckered ass without any preliminaries. Her moist hole already lubing it some had made it go in without much effort.

Tasha yelped as she fell backwards off of the older girl, grabbing for the phallic object now occupying her ass. Upon feeling the weight lifted, Aiya was able to straighten out and catch her breath as she turned around to face the girl that had trapped her so. She was going to say something, but Tasha had already begun masturbating with the fake cock, moaning as her other hand loosened clothing.

Aiya didn't need to see herself to know that her face was a smorgasbord of cum, all of it sticky and starting to run down her face. "Oh Tasha..." she said, overly sweetly.

The other girl looked up as she massaged a breast, saw her friend's face then rammed the dildo harder in and out of her ass.

"Look at what you did to my face..."

"Oh God Aiya. You have so much covering your face. And here you had all the fun without me!" the girl whined.

"Bitch, stop playing with your ass and get over here!"

Tasha only looked up at her with glazed eyes, still masturbating her ass fiercely. "I want all that over me too, Aiya. Please, spray your cock juice all over my slutty body! I want to be drenched in your jizz."

Aiya was a bit more than angry at her. Didn't her slave know when her mistress was calling? Walking past the half-conscious girl, she dug around in Tasha's bag and pulled out some rope. The younger girl was now giving her a wonderful view of her rear as she was on all fours, her face pressed against the carpet, as her ass slurped at the device. Her arms were yanked from where they were playing with herself and tied behind her back, her ass still sticking in the air as reality started to fill back into her mind slowly.

"Aiya? W-what are you doing?"

The older girl silently walked around the girl and pulled her head up by her hair.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Owwwww-"

The girl was silenced by Aiya's massive cock which had become erect again. As Tasha realized too late that she couldn't balance on her knees while leaning so far forward, her weight made her slip all the way down her partner's shaft. She could taste her own juices on it which made her momentarily forget about the pain from her scalp.

"You need to learn when your Mistress is calling for you!" The brunette was loving the role.

"Mmmm mmm mmm mm!" was the only reply.

"Look at your filthy body Tasha." Aiya began bringing the extra ends of the rope around behind her waist. "Doing such slutty things. I bet you wish that was a real cock up your ass, don't you?"

The other girl tried to nod, but stopped and then tried to shake her head, thinking she was going to be penetrated.

"Don't worry. I won't violate you there yet. Afterall, unlike you, I am actually considerate of your feelings. At least, I was." The maliciousness in her eyes spread across her gooey face as she tied off the ends of the rope behind Tasha's head, allowing very little slack. "Now we get to see how well those sword-swallowing skills come into play, my precious little fuck toy."

Tasha's eyes watered from the cock in her mouth. If she hadn't practiced with long dildos before now, she wouldn't have learned how to breath around the monster in her. But after careful practice, she had learned to relax her throat and breath slowly around the toys. The cock was no different, except that it continuously leaked precum down her throat, greasing it. The rope prevented her from pulling back more than a couple inches.

"Ahhh, good. I didn't want to have to untie you anytime soon. My precious little slut, I will at least give you credit for that. But now, here's where your punishment comes in." The girl took a finger and collected the cum mixture and ran it wiped under Tasha's nose, making her inhale the arousing aroma. Aiya took some more and smeared it all over the other's face. "Now, at least you can enjoy the same feeling. It might not be fresh, but that will do." She licked the remaining off of her finger seductively, savoring the taste. "I'm no stranger to my own cum, but I don't like being forced into such a submissive position."

Tasha had been experimenting trying to withdraw the cock from her passage, but only managed in coating it with her own saliva. She looked up pleadingly at Aiya, but the girl only looked at her, grinning.

"I'm not removing the rope."

Tasha's eyes went wide as she began to struggle. She may be able to breath around the leaking cock in her throat, but she had no idea how long she could hold out.

"Make me cum until I'm limp, my little fuck hole. Once it's down, you'll be able to free yourself. But keep in mind, that was only my first orgasm, and so far, my record is four. You want my cum? You'll get plenty. And no biting this time!"

Tears flowed from blue eyes when she realized her objective and she tried to mumble around the giant prick.

"Would you rather I skewer you in one of your other holes until I'm done?

Tasha shook her head, and in her mind, she had already accepted this punishment.

"Damnit bitch! Just suck it!" Two powerful hands came down on either side of Tasha's head as Aiya forced the timid one up and down her shaft along the few inches leeway Tasha had.

If Thanksgiving eve was relentless, this time it was just plain sadistic. The blond had no way to fight against the much stronger, unbound woman she was currently sucking off.

Aiya's hands forced Tasha's head up and down her cock, each thrust trying to go deeper and deeper down her throat. The older girl was moaning at seeing the other try to struggle against her bonds as she only pumped the girl's head faster and faster, quickly approaching her next orgasm.

The huge member expanded in it's anticipation of a massive load to shoot down the forced girl. Tasha would have coughed if she could, but the expansion made it impossible to breath. Eventually, her tongue felt the convulsions on her Mistress's urethra, signaling that the first of many climaxes was on it's way to her waiting belly. Hoping that the girl would at least slow down for the duration of the pleasure, she looked up only to see Aiya's head leaned back, her tongue halfway out of her mouth and her eyes completely glazed over as she only increased her momentum.

Even after the cum coated her throat, the girl did not stop. Tasha was becoming quite dizzy from all the motion and lessening oxygen. Her mind was being overtaken with an urge to continue this indefinitely, with her only existence to be filled over and over with that sticky, white, wondrous, thick liquid. 'Harder Mistress! Make my body pay for ignoring you and doing such shameful things to you!' her mind screamed, 'I want your cum in me. I want it on me. I want you to fuck me until you pass out from exhaustion, and I want you to fuck me when you wake! I just want you in me! Mistress, please treat me like the whore I am! Please!'

As if an unknown connection between the two told the older one exactly what Tasha was thinking, Aiya took thrusts as deep as the rope binding them would allow, threatening to knock out some teeth from the force of the impacts. "That was only the second one my little bitch. Suck your Mistress's cock until it's empty of it's fuck juice! Yeah! All the way!"

'Oh God Mistress! Deeper! Pump as much cum as you can into my slutty body! I only exist to please you... I am only here to be your receptacle for your dirty sperm!' Tasha's mind became more and more delirious as the act continued. She didn't even realize that her mind was bursting in colors as the oxygen ran out. The last thing she remembered before falling unconscious was her pussy climaxing in an incredibly euphoric manner.

***

Headache. Sore ass. Sore throat. Sore cunt.

The blond tried to move but couldn't. Her body would not listen to her wishes. She tried to open her eyes, but it felt as if something was keeping them closed.

Tasha finally managed to wrench her eyes open, realizing that it was dried cum keeping them closed. It took a moment for her to gain her bearings. It was mostly dark and the only light came from a single bare bulb hanging on a chain from the ceiling. She was lying on the floor, and a small piece of paper laid right in front of her eyes, oriented so she could read it.

When her eyes finally did focus, she was able to read the note.

'I knew you could do it, my little slut. After you passed out, your body kept slurping at my cock until I came another two times! You're really something, you know that bitch? Next time, I may try to go for more. You're probably wondering what's going on right now, so I'll tell you. I found a way to get into the basement of our dorm building and carried you there. I found the biggest dildos in your collection and shoved them up that hungry ass and twat of yours before securing your chastity belt on you. You're bound tight, so don't try and move. I also gagged you with that large penis gag you had so you wouldn't make a sound and alert others of where you're at, so it may be a little hard to breath with how big it is. As for me, I went out afterwards to meet with Jessica while I fuck her brains out. When I come back, I'm going to make sure my cock is covered with her pussy juice. If you do a good job cleaning it, I'll let you out. Let this be a warning never to cross your Mistress again.'

As she read the note, she could tell that she was truly gagged and bound and that the buzzing in her nether regions were due to the massive dildos in there. The girl also felt some wetness all around her and she realized she was in a pool of cum, probably Aiya's as she guessed the brunette masturbated a few times on her, leaving her in a sticky puddle. She tried to moan, but nothing came out.

'Thank you Mistress.' she thought, 'Thank you for the wonderful gift you gave me.'

***

It had been hours since Aiya left Tasha, an extra hour since the poor girl passed out. She really had gone and contacted Jessica at the strip club after leaving campus and the two spent the whole time fucking in many different positions, but now the brunette was tired and wanting to get back to her slave. Her cock was strapped down, but even she could smell the musky scent of pussy as she walked down the street.

It didn't take her long to get back on campus, neatly dodging the patrol and get to where Tasha was twitching in the small basement room. The girl was still covered in the dry puddle of white stuff she left her in, and her naked body was glistening in the dim light.

Tasha's eyes lit up at her Mistress as she neared. The gag was removed and the ropes were removed, but the Chastity device remained. Aiya sat down on one of the boxes that were stored in the facility and removed her pants and straps holding her cock at bay, making sure not to touch it at all so as to preserve as much musk as she could. During the whole time, not a sound was made between them. Tasha stretched her aching muscles as best she could.

"So, my precious little toy, what did you learn?" Aiya broke the silence, grinning.

"That if I disobey my Mistress, she will please me beyond anything I could ever imagine."

Aiya only grinned, "Very good my slut. How many orgasms did you have?"

Tasha didn't even break eye contact, "Mistress graciously gave me two wonderful orgasms while face-fucking me before I passed out. When I awoke, my Mistress gave me another twenty."

"Did you enjoy them?"

"Do you even need to ask, Mistress? I enjoyed them fully, knowing that you were bestowing such enjoyment to me, Mistress."

Aiya was a little concerned from how much Tasha was acting her part, but decided she would talk to her about it more later. In the meantime she beckoned the timid girl over, "Jessica has left you a present."

Blue eyes lit up again, "Will you allow me to savor her sweet juices on your wonderful cock, Mistress? They may not be as grand as Mistress's, but they are still a taste to enjoy."

With that, the young girl closed her eyes as she began to lick up and down the underside of the older girl's member, savoring the girl juices that were coating it. After tasting some of Jessica's juice, Tasha wrapped her lips lovingly around the head of Aiya's cock. Slowly, she worked the whole member down her throat without any help from the other girl this time. Holding it all the way in, the younger girl flicked the other girl's clit with her tongue for a good bit before slowly withdrawing the penis and finished cleaning it with a slurp.

"Good girl. Now, are you ready for my reward?"

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers
12