Creamy Island Ch. 12

Story Info
A previous threat turns into a promise.
6.1k words
4.62
8.8k
10

Part 12 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

It is chapters like this that originally got me into writing in the first place. While this one could be seen as a bit overwhelming, it was actually one of my favorites to go back to. Not much story in this one, but it still delivers. Enjoy!

*****

Chapter 12: A Carnival of Lust

"Fuck it. My next class isn't worth it." Aiya was tossing away the last of her lunch as Tasha joined her.

"You're going to skip?"

"Even though it was fun, I don't feel like raping anyone else. And even if I didn't end up violating some other fresh pussy, I probably wouldn't be able to sit through class anyways. I'm heading off campus."

"Aiya!" Tasha tried to shush her friend, "We're not in our room. You don't want anyone to hear you talking like that."

The older one simply shrugged. "What can I say? After fucking so much over the break, I can't help it."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. I just can't believe how much of a cock tease this place is. And now that I feel liberated, I want to get as much ass as I can before leaving. I can't really get some during class, so it'll be much easier without the extra hassle."

Tasha looked at her friend. The words she spoke were a little disconcerting, "You're starting to act more like the guys at my high school before I came here. They couldn't stop talking about sex and screwing every girl that had a decent chest and butt."

"So you're saying that I shouldn't sink my cock into as many tight places as I want? You know that if it was the other way around and you were the only girl on campus and everyone else had a cock as big as mine, maybe bigger-" Aiya didn't need to finish, Tasha's eyes were already beginning to glaze over, as her mouth hung open slightly. Aiya only smirked, giving her friend plenty to fantasize about. Adding a bit of insult, she patted her friend's ass.

Tasha squeaked in surprise.

"You were fantasizing about that, weren't you?"

"I-I-I-"

"You're just a cock whore, aren't you?"

"A-Aiya!"

"Careful, I think some of my cum just hit the ground. Gotta make sure you get it all out after we're done."

Tasha's hands immediately went to her rear and she looked down at the ground, blushing.

"Hah! Gotcha!"

"That's not funny!"

Aiya dropped the humor to ask seriously, "Do you even care? Honestly?"

Blue eyes looked up in thought, "We should get an education. And ditching class will only lose us our free ride."

"So? It's not like I won't stop dicking you."

"Aiya! We can't get through life with just sex!"

"Then we'll start our own porn site. I'm sure there's enough people out there that would be glad to see you taking something this large down your throat and up your ass."

Tasha blushed again and looked down. The two had reached the gates to the campus, noticing the snow that was falling again. The blond was dripping her own fluids from the knowledge that the slightest breeze upwards would reveal a delicately shaven snatch.

"I'll meet you back later. I'm going to get ahold of Jessica and see if she wants to join us tonight. You might want to prepare our 'dungeon' and yourself as well." Aiya grinned, pushed the door open and was gone.

The younger one was lost in thought of the realization of her friend's words. She knew going to class would be fruitless as well, having experienced the same problems Aiya mentioned. She had fantasized during her first class, and her next one would probably find her in the same situation. She sighed, then headed out on her way back to the dorm, the stinging wind adding a biting but pleasant pain that quickly gave her an orgasm.

***

Bright green eyes found the basement door slightly ajar in the dim-lit corridor. Beyond the door was the basement to this building, now only being used a storage area for items from before the school's renovation. This part of the building that led down was far removed from the rest of the dorms, and unless you knew that the building even had a basement, you would think that the door was another janitorial closet.

The door opened silently as muffled sounds could be heard from much further on, dim light from old bare bulbs was the only illumination. The woman closed the door behind her as she tried to remember the layout of the building. It had originally been set up as extra class rooms, with a long corridor running the length of the building with doors on either side, but that idea had been quickly abandoned after the construction, and now it was only used for storage. Except for extremely muffled sounds, the dank place was silent.

High heels clicked on the aged wood floor as eyes looked from side to side, seeing if any of the lights were on in the old rooms. Walking slowly down the hallway, the muffled sounds became louder, interrupted by a faint 'crack' every now and then.

Nearing the end of the hallway, she spied some light pouring from one of the open doors, which also happened to be the source of the sounds. She could now tell the sounds were muffled cries, still preceded by a 'cracking' sound. She stood in the doorway, letting the slightly brighter light illuminate her features.

The woman had bleach-blond hair done up, and glasses rested on her nose. Her face was sharp and she had a navy-blue power dress on with matching heels.

The room before her had been one of the furniture storage rooms. One of the soft plush chairs from the previous study room was turned away from the door, a figure oblivious to her presence was occupying it. Looking towards what would've been the front of the classroom, there were two students, naked except for some intricate rope that covered their body, accentuating their breasts and crotches. The girls were on knees spread wide, while their wrists were bound to somewhere on the ceiling near the walls. It was this rope that held them up, side by side as they were blindfolded and gagged. Walking around them with a small leather whip was another girl, short even with heels, and long black hair. She was wearing a leather teddy and a grin on her face.

Another 'crack' followed by muffled screams as leather met flesh once more. The two girls had stripes of red covering their bodies from where the whip had left its marks. Bright green eyes seemed to grin as the woman slipped into the room unnoticed and into one of the plush chairs that lined the room in the shadows, taking in the show, but not able to see the one in the central seat.

A few more whip cracks and whimpering. The girl with the whip had now stopped and looked toward the one in the center seat. A nod, and the one with black hair produced some metal clips that were promptly placed on the two girls' swollen nipples and clits.

"I think our two guests are enjoying themselves. Their screams have died down to just muffled sobs. Don't you think so Tasha?"

'Was the girl with the whip named Tasha?' the woman wondered.

"I'm really enjoying this Mistress." The one with the whip said.

"Continue Jessica."

The one with the whip grinned and started whipping the two harder where their clamps were. The woman could barely make out the tear-stained faces. One of them was Brook, the student that had informed her of this ordeal, something about being raped and that she was to be 'punished' tonight. It was about ten now, so the harsh treatment had to have been going on for nearly an hour. She couldn't help it, but seeing the sight in front of her made her quite wet, and she took the liberty to loosen her skirt so she could have better access. The blond was really starting to enjoy herself.

Jessica turned around to face her Mistress and finally noticed a figure in the shadows, only making enough out to know that whoever it was, she was busy fingering herself. Jessica motioned towards the newcomer's position before turning back around to torture the gagged ones.

Aiya knew she had nothing to worry about, or else Jessica wouldn't have been so calm. She brought her hand off the back of Tasha's head as the young girl pulled the giant cock free of her mouth. The Mistress jerked a thumb over her shoulder and Tasha stood up.

The woman who was watching saw a blond girl with blue eyes stand from before the center seat. She too was wearing a leather teddy, but this one was crotchless and also let her gorgeous breasts flop out. She made eye contact with her before the girl approached her slowly. Not taking her eyes off of the show, Tasha knelt before the woman and helped her get her skirt, stockings and underwear off before placing her face in her pungent crotch and started licking. Tasha's tongue quickly found the woman's sensitive clit and began assailing it with disciplined silence. The woman only placed both her hands on the back of the blond's head and began slowly grinding the girl's expert tongue. It may not have been as good as some of her other lovers, but knowing that her juices were being lapped up by a willing girl almost half her age was more than enough to keep her satisified.

Aiya held up a hand and Jessica stopped abusing the two.

"It seems that my warning was not heeded." Aiya began, one hand stroking the glistening shaft while the other held a glass of some clear liquid. The image she portrayed was very grand. She was treating this basement room as her own personal domain. "It seems that someone else knows about our secret gathering." Her eyes flickered dangerously in the dim light.

Jessica removed the two blindfolds.

Brook's and Sonya's eyes darted around the room, landing on the newcomer's grin as they both erupted in renewed hopelessness.

"The door is closed. No one will hear them." The woman that Tasha was pleasuring said quietly.

Aiya nodded to Jessica and the gags were removed.

"Miss Chambers!" both girls shouted at once.

"Help us!"

"You said you would!"

"Make them stop!"

"This hurts!"

The wailings were silenced with a couple well-placed smacks from Jessica.

"It seems as though you misjudged this administration, my sweeties." Aiya began.

"How could you! You corrupted the administration too?!? First the kidnappings and now this?!"

Aiya only grinned. "Miss Alyson Chambers, the Vice Dean, I presume?" She didn't look back over her shoulder, her eyes too busy taking in the look on the two girls' faces. It was a mixture of fear, desperation, hopelessness and plenty of pain—both emotional and physical.

Alyson had a hard time containing her laughter. 'These two girls thought this one was doing the kidnappings? This is great!' "I do enjoy your pet. Train her yourself?"

Aiya took a sip of the clear liquid. "Of course. Forgive me for not expecting you, for you see that this was originally supposed to be a private matter. However, if you're enjoying yourself, please stay. I just finished warming these two up."

"I would be honored." The vice dean replied, matching Aiya's seductive tone.

Surprise filled the bound girls' faces as they once again tried to call out to their would-be savior, their voices becoming a jumble of noise.

"Silence!" Aiya bellowed, causing the two to cower slightly. "You two are mine. Your bodies, your minds, your hearts. If you can not accept this, we will not leave. Once you do, you will be able to enjoy the pleasures that my pet Tasha has come to love."

Tasha squeaked quietly at the thoughts.

"Jessica?"

The long-haired one went to Aiya's side and picked up two large glasses filled with a pale liquid. Returning to the two, she slowly untied them and gave each girl a glass. Brook and Sonya looked to Aiya with helplessness.

"All that drooling from behind the gags must have made you two thirsty. Drink up."

Sonya was still sobbing, her eyes down at the glass. She didn't want to be here. She didn't want to be in this situation. Her only hope had betrayed them, and now she was reduced to humiliating herself for others' enjoyment. Brook had convinced her to go to the vice dean with her, but even afterwards, she was still scared. Just remembering Aiya's onslaught earlier that day had made her shave, not wanting to find out how worse it could be if she didn't. And now, she knew that there was no way to avoid the inevitable punishment that would be brought down upon them for trying to tell someone. Her tears mixed with the viscous fluid as she closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and drank the putrid stuff down.

Immediately she began coughing as the glass fell from her grasp. The stuff had some strong alcohol in it, and the other stuff, she knew somehow, was Aiya's own semen.

Brook watched with fear as her friend coughed and recovered, her eyes darting between her own glass, her friend, and to Aiya, then back again. She didn't want to be there either and was more than confident that Miss Chambers would've put a stop to this. Never in her mind had she even thought about being forced into such degrading acts. When she looked back to Aiya, a thought crossed her mind. Her roommate would never forgive her, but her desire to be out of that situation was greater.

The athletic girl lunged at her roommate, forcing her own drink on the girl. Her build quickly overpowered the smaller girl, and the contents of both glasses were soon in Sonya's belly. "I'm sorry Sonya. But it's every girl for herself." She hoped that would earn her some points with the sadist.

Aiya laughed maniacally. "My how fragile some bonds are."

Sonya didn't cough out the stuff this time as her aqua eyes gazed disbelieving at her roommate. Her eyes drooped and she began having a hard time keeping from falling over, her arms barely steadying herself.

"S-Sonya...?" Brook asked carefully, her former friend's face hidden by her drooping head. She pulled the girl's head up to look at her, but Sonya's eyes were half closed and glassy, a trail of drool from her mouth hitting the carpet.

"What have you done to her?!" Brook turned on Aiya, panic and guilt in her voice.

"Why, I was only providing her with some refreshment. You however, may have just broken her beyond repair."

"What was in that?!" Her voice became frantic.

"A nice serving of my own cum, along with some strong alcohol, topped off with a maximum serving of aphrodisiac; The type that says not to mix with alcohol of course. But now, she's had twice that amount. I don't think her fragile body is going to be able to handle it."

Brook's eyes were wide as she looked back and forth between the sadist and her friend, and then to the administrator.

Alyson was leaning back in her seat, her legs locked around behind the smaller blond's head as Tasha continued lapping hungrily at the sopping snatch. The woman had already had an orgasm, mostly from Tasha than the show thus far.

"What have I done...?" Brook murmured to herself. She shook Sonya, "Throw it up! Spit it out! Come on Sonya! You can't let your body have that!"

Jessica pulled the girl back from her roommate.

"Help her! Please! I didn't mean to do that! Please!"

"Relax. She's not going to die. But I don't think that was a wise decision."

Sonya finally seemed to come to as she looked up blankly at her roommate, not a hint of recognition on her face. Her face lit up as if she finally realized who was in front of her.

"Tanya... It's been a long time. Have you been enjoying your life after college?"

"Tanya? Who's Tanya? Sonya, wake up!" Brook called out to her, struggling against Jessica.

"I've been missing your pussy so much lately... Remember how we would lick each other to sleep in a sixty nine? Let's do that again. I missed it so much." Sonya crawled towards her roommate slowly.

Knowing that she wouldn't be able to hold onto the athletic girl, Jessica quickly bound the girl's arms behind her back, restraining her afterwards infinitely easier. Brook tried to keep her legs closed, but Sonya's lust-driven demeanor was no match for the frightened girl.

"Sonya sweetie, your sister told me earlier today how much she missed you too. I think you should show her just how much, and I'm sure she'll join in."

The drugged girl seemed to hear that, "Tanya... I'm glad. It'll be like old times." She had forced her way to Brook's crotch and paused, inhaling the womanly scents of her roommate. "It smells like you've been waiting this whole time for me." Her tongue darted out and licked gently at the outer lips, eliciting a twitch from the bound one.

Aiya was now stroking her glistening cock. "How do you feel now? You betrayed your friend for your own self gain, and now, it seems to have backfired. You should've drank the drug cocktail. At least that way, you would be lost in your own lust as well." Her grin was from ear to ear.

Alyson was back to riding the younger girl's face at how potent the drugs Sonya consumed were. She was incredibly amazed at the blond's endless stamina as her second climax was approaching.

Meanwhile, Jessica had disappeared into the shadows and emerged moments later with the same black strap-on she had bought when she met Aiya. With Sonya on all fours, it would make penetrating the girl easy. She stood behind the lust-filled one and pointed the rounded tip at the girl's pulsating hole before diving in.

Sonya only moaned as she felt it go in, still lost in her own little world. "Tanya, I remember when you got that. We took turns fucking each other silly after we found one of Father's films."

Both of Aiya's hands were now a blur as they raced up and down her bulging cock. She had put on a couple cock rings so that she could really fuck the two before becoming empty, and those rings were making her penis seem larger and redder as the veins bulged on the sides. Not even precum was able to leak out.

Jessica was pounding away at Sonya's pussy, a look almost as sadistic as Aiya's on her face.

"Now, you can't be the only one not having fun, my little bitch betrayer." Aiya was mixing a new concoction in a new glass, making up for the lack of semen with alcohol and the aphrodisiac. When she finished, she got up and walked over to where the girl was restrained on the floor. Brooks face showed pleasure and fear as Sonya's tongue worked her aching pussy over. Squatting over the girl, she used one hand to hold the girl's unwilling mouth open. The clear fluid was then poured into the girl's mouth, with Aiya closing her lips and pinching her nose until she swallowed it, repeating until the glass was empty.

Brook coughed, feeling her throat burn. It only took a few minutes before she started feeling the effects of such strong liquor. Her head swam as it tried to stay conscious, the unknown liquid also threatening to take over her mind. Sonya's tongue became more and more enjoyable as her fear began to leave her body. The one behind her roommate that was violating her so vehemently was strangely arousing and she didn't fight the feeling. Looking over to the side, she saw a brunette girl with green eyes and a foot-long cock hanging tempting over her face. 'Oh, what that must feel like...' she thought as her struggling bhecame nonexistent.

"Are you ready to listen to your Mistress, my sweet?"

Brook's drugged head nodded slowly, eyes losing focus when she did.

"Do you want it?" Aiya's voice was sweet with malice.

Brook nodded again.

"Then ask me for it."

"P-please..." her voice sounded strained, "P-please Mistress... Your cock is so beautiful... You shoved it down my throat earlier..." Her memories seemed intact but distorted, "And I only showed hostility towards you. My stomach wants to have cum in it like Sonya's."

Aiya knelt behind the girl's head, her cock pointing towards Sonya. "Are you going to spit it out this time?"

"I'm sorry Mistress," tears welled up in her eyes, "I never meant to hurt your feelings... Just please let me make it up to you! I-I..." her voice trailed off as her mouth opened and closed like a fish's, her clouded mind already sucking on an invisible cock.

Aiya angled her penis downward and one below her quickly took it into her mouth. She moved her knees forward as inch after inch greased it's way in the waiting girl's mouth and down her throat, the cock ring making it more massive than it was earlier. When she was all the way in, she felt the girl's nose probing her own pussy lips and rode her face, each thrust forcing Brook's sopping cunt into Sonya's waiting mouth as both girls were now lost in a world of lust.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers
12