Creamy Island Ch. 15

Story Info
What could go wrong in a cramped airplane?
3.1k words
4.74
10k
7

Part 15 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

Chapter 15: Mile High Club

The orgy couldn't last forever, and even though the addition of Aiya and Tasha had stretched it out until the end of the weekend, when Sunday evening came, the four were cleaning up the room. It was hard to keep Sonya and Brook focused on task, because the two had kept on wanting to strip at any opportune moment to continue their debauchery.

When Tasha and Aiya had finished with the room, they had said their farewells. Brook and Sonya had decided to forgo the rest of their education for the time being so they could focus on each other, and within a week, they were gone from the campus.

The two friends that stayed had found that there was indeed a field trip of sorts to the wonderful beaches of New Zealand. Even though it felt a little awkward, the note had mentioned that there would be some studies that pertained to the general education portion of every girl's degree. If it hadn't been for some of the other students also going, they probably would have turned it down.

Aiya and Tasha had spent the days before the trip just enjoying each other in new ways. It felt a little strange, Aiya was always a little nervous before each lovemaking session, and Tasha reassured her that it was due to how different it was. The older girl didn't mind though, she was happy with that just fine, not having to worry about whether or not her lust would overtake her and potentially cause her to go raping everyone in sight—Even if the thought of that would sometimes award her with a leaking penis.

The flight out was quite an event for the campus. Many of the upperclassmen had been hyping the event, having gone and enjoyed the island.

"One half is known for it's beaches, the other is known for it's skiing." One girl had told them. The whole island was crawling with wildlife, and it seemed the school had always tried it's best in unique ways to stand out among the other schools, and other than the scholarships, this was it.

When the day arrived, a nondescript city bus had pulled into the college grounds and quickly filled up with eager students. Many of the students were fresh out of high school like Tasha, so they hadn't yet had time to explore the world.

The two friends had packed quite extensively for the two week trip that was more of a vacation.

"I'm glad to be out of there." Aiya said as the bus pulled away, heading towards the airport.

"I think you're just using that as an excuse to go. You've been trying to keep yourself from letting it excite you too much." Tasha giggled, "You started to use a bit of force that last time I licked you."

The brunette blushed.

"It's alright, I forgive you, Mistress." Tasha said sarcastically.

The bus rumbled along as the two watched the scenery go by. They had been out of the school before, but the only time they had gone this far away from the city was when they came from the airport.

Before they knew it, they were already all ushered onto the large aircraft and were in the air. Tasha and Aiya had the two seats closest to the window that Aiya was busy staring out, watching the ground fall far away below them. The clouds becoming their floor with nothing but a clear blue sky above. The flight was going to be a long one, the airport they had left being near enough the coast not to warrant a layover.

The two were busy trying to entertain themselves with their laptops and other miscellaneous items, but that didn't keep them busy for long. The novelty of the flight had worn off only halfway into it, and they still had another six hours to go before they would touch down. There was another girl who sat next to them on the aisle side, and although it was a girl from their school, she had lost herself in a book and headphones almost immediately. The flight had been an early afternoon one, and the sun was now sinking as they crossed the international date line. They were supposed to touch down shortly after one in the morning their time, but it would only be about ten foreign time.

As the flight crew tried to keep their passengers entertained with movies, Aiya was finding herself becoming increasingly bored. Tasha had suggested she listened to some music, and the girl plugged her headphones into the jack. Tasha was trying to show her how to select a station, and came across some relaxing music. This helped the older girl a little, but unfortunately had the unlikely side effect of arousing her. Normally at this time, they would be doing the horizontal mambo to similar music, and as if on cue, Aiya's penis was beginning to waken.

She fumbled with her headset, quickly unplugging in, not wanting to find out what would happen in such a crowded plane. Tasha had noticed her flustered look and leaned over, taking off her own headphones.

"Are you alright?"

"Fine." Aiya replied quickly, not wanting to give herself away.

Blue eyes looked her friend over, "You don't look okay, you look-" A sly grin spread across her face as Tasha put a hand on Aiya's lap. "You should have really gone with my suggestion and gotten a chastity belt for yourself and used some of my toys the way I am. Even if you don't use it for the deprivation, it still holds the toys in place quite well."

"Y-you're wearing it now? Under your clothes in front of all these people?!" Aiya's voice was a hushed stammer.

"Why not? It gives me time to just enjoy myself. If you hadn't noticed, I haven't turned a page in my book for the past hour. Even though I didn't turn them on this time, when I rock back and forth..."

It was true, Tasha had been slowly rocking herself in her seat. It wasn't until the girl said it, did Aiya even realize it.

"You're too addicted to that thing."

"I know, but I can't help it. Ever since I've been doing you, I've been finding myself harder and harder to control. Believe it or not Aiya, when you were cruel, I was loving it the most. That isn't to say I don't enjoy our passion together, sometimes I just want to be an object of your desires."

None of that helped Aiya as she tried to concentrate out the window. There was nothing to see below them, the plane was currently flying over ocean, and the only thing below them was nothing but black. She sighed and the flight attendant came by on her usual rounds.

"Is there anything I can get any of you?"

The girl on the aisle waved the woman off, Tasha asked for something to drink and Aiya didn't turn. She was happy with the dark outsides. When Tasha nudged her though, Aiya turned around.

Her penis was quickly hardening.

There was something about the way the older woman wore the skirt and blazer that seemed to elicit a reaction from her. She was cute, guessing that she probably wasn't much older than Jessica. She had such full lips and when she leaned over, Aiya had gotten an eyeful unintentionally. "No, nothing."

When the woman left, Tasha turned to her friend and whispered in her ear, "Wondering how it would feel sliding up into her?"

Aiya pulled back, eyes wide. Tasha simply licked her lips before sitting back in her seat. Aiya was a bit weary of the girl before leaning over to her, "Are you crazy?" She said in a quiet voice, making sure the people in front and behind them weren't hearing them. "Are you trying to torture me?"

Tasha returned with an innocent look, "What are you talking about Aiya?"

Disbelief washed over the girl, and Tasha's innocent look suddenly turned to that of a sly grin.

"You are!" Aiya's raised voice garnered attention from the person directly behind her, but she didn't care. She leaned back, and folded her arms across her chest, looking straight ahead, feigning attention in the movie.

Tasha didn't say anything, instead placed her hand on her friend's lap, and soon was rubbing the massive member through the clothes.

Aiya fought her and pulled the blond's hand free, only to have the girl lean over once more and lick her ear. "Maybe you should ask for the stewardess's number? I'm sure she would have time for a quickie."

"You're not helping Tasha..."

The hand returned to her crotch, "Am I now?"

"Okay, first thing we're doing when we get back are getting vibes with remotes. I am going to torture you stupid."

Tasha squealed, causing the girl on their other side to look at them strange before going back to her book. After an apologetic look towards their row mate, Tasha grabbed a blanket from the overhead compartment and draped it over her roommate's lap. She then turned off the light. Her hand found it's way into the girl's pants, and after a moment, the shaft was free from it's bindings and being stroked.

Feeling pleasure coming from her shaft, Aiya's best attempt at trying to ignore it was quickly lost as she closed her eyes and grit her teeth, trying her best not to moan.

The motion however was noticed by the other girl in their row. Her dark green eyes glanced over in question towards the two girls. To her, it looked like the blond was giving her darker-haired friend a leg rub.

"M-my friend got a cramped muscle." Tasha said quickly, the redhead going back to her book.

Even though her nose was buried in the book, she kept stealing glances at the seats next to her, and her eyes went wide as she saw something start to tent the blanket between the far girl's legs.

"Now what? You don't expect me to finish in front of everyone here, do you?" Aiya's voice was strained, her jaw still clenched hard.

"You're still wearing the condom?"

"Don't." Aiya said softly.

"But you're not going to stop me."

By now, the redhead's mouth was agape and leaning forward some, trying to get a better view, blocking others from being able to see Aiya.

"Finish it quickly then." Aiya said out of the corner of her mouth.

The other girl tapped Tasha on the shoulder and whispered in her ear, "Is that real?"

Tasha turned around to see the redhead practically breathing down her neck, watching the tent move slightly from the stroking.

"C-can I touch it?" She was more amazed than anything.

A wicked idea came to Tasha's mind as she put a finger to her lips in a shushing indication. She then mimed giving a blow job. The new girl caught on immediately and nodded. Tasha's hand left the hard prick as she whispered quietly in Aiya's ear, "Someone's coming, give me a moment."

Aiya still hadn't opened her eyes, feeling that if she did, her embarrassment would kill her. Tasha however, had hastily switched places with the new girl, and was currently holding a magazine, as if she were reading it, providing the perfect obstruction. The absence of light provided even more cover.

Tasha leaned over the middle girl, now being on the outside herself and whispered into Aiya's ear so that the redhead would hear, "Don't worry about this, the girl is too caught up in her own book to notice." She then nodded to the other girl.

A shaky hand crept under the blanket and gripped the warm cock. Dark green eyes went wide again and looked at Tasha who only grinned and nodded. The girl began her handjob rather clumsily, but Aiya was already lost in her own pleasure.

The redhead pulled the blanket to the side a little and stared at the giant cock in her hand. The head was covered by a condom that was now the size of a baseball with precum. She never stopped stroking, and instead leaned in and started licking the sides of the shaft, adding lubrication.

A slight moan came from Aiya's lips, "Tasha! Not here, not now... oh God..." Her words were quiet and forceful, but she still did not move.

The redhead looked around and grabbed one of the plastic cups that Tasha had been drinking her soda in, now empty and brought it towards the penis. She carefully removed the condom and allowed it to spill into the cup. Using her free hand, she pulled her hair back behind an ear and leaned over to suck on the tip.

Another stifled moan escaped Aiya's lips. She didn't care that there were people around right now, she was stressed, and she was getting head. It couldn't get much better than that. It was like when she was craving something to eat so badly that she could taste it, and after biting into it, it felt wonderful. Those wonderful lips, that experienced tongue. For some reason, the movements felt different, more fluid, more refined than usual, but she was too lost in the bliss to care. The older girl couldn't stand it anymore as she was reaching her climax and opened her eyes.

The shock of seeing red hair and Tasha giggling madly out of the corner of her eye made her cum. The one sucking on her penis suddenly gagged as some white stuff came out her nose as she pulled back, letting the cock continue erupting. Aiya barely had enough sense to use the blanket to try and control the mess.

When the flight attendant heard the coughing, she came by to find out if they were okay. The redhead had a napkin to her face, hiding the splooge dripping from her nose while Aiya held the towel fiercely between her legs, keeping her penis down.

"Are you alright?"

The new girl only shook her head yes, trying to clean up the sperm still on her chin.

"I-I'm fine." Aiya said, her words sounding awkward.

"Drink some water, it'll help." The woman took the plastic cup full of precum and offered it to the one coughing unaware of the contents. The girl tried to decline it, but the woman practically forced it down her throat, the smaller girl only accepting reluctantly.

Tasha was still giggling madly as Aiya glared daggers at her, the towel now becoming heavier with cum.

"There now, don't you feel so much better?" The woman asked the girl in the middle.

Dark green eyes bulged, but she struggled out a nod. When the flight attendent was satisfied she helped, she took the now empty plastic cup and refilled it before bringing it back.

When the woman finally left, the girl in the middle let out a breath. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod..." she repeated under her breath.

"Something funny Tash?" Aiya asked sweetly, her face burning with anger and embarrassment.

"That cup was filled with the contents of the condom."

It was Aiya's turn for her eyes to go wide as she looked to the girl in the middle. She was still rambling under her breath.

"You okay?" Aiya asked, barely able to keep her cock from springing back up.

Empty eyes stared back at her, and she recognized the haze setting in.

"Bathroom. Now."

***

Aiya slammed into the shorter girl, a moan being stifled by her own underwear now balled up in her mouth acting as a makeshift gag. Aiya was holding one of the girl's legs to the side as her other leg was standing on a small stool usually used by toddlers, her whole length up the girl. The girl had her arms wrapped around Aiya's neck and her face was buried between the girl's ample breasts.

The angle of penetration made it hard to gain leverage, but the redhead was trying to grind her hips against the herm. Aiya couldn't believe how the girl felt. She was sure that she wasn't older than herself, but her vagina felt very soft, yet firm at the same time. The muscles were grabbing her and not wanting to let it go. Aiya was fighting the moans herself, but even the occasional grunts seeped from her. The girl wasn't as moist as Tasha, but it was still very enjoyable sliding in and out of the tight pussy.

The long shaft pulled almost completely out, before diving back in recklessly. She didn't want to hold back and the strange girl was trying to feel the length completely inside her. Aiya could tell the girl had been used to sex, but not with something as big as her as the last couple inches were unable to fit. That didn't matter as they were both enjoying themselves.

Juices mixed with precum and ran down the girl's one stationary leg. She moaned again and took one of her hands to begin massaging Aiya's breast. Pulling up the taller girl's shirt and bra. Not being able to handle herself, she removed her panties gag and began suckling on an eraser-tip nipple.

Aiya only slammed in harder, her throbbing cock pulsing almost in rhythm to the girl's heartbeat. She could feel her penis begin to bulge in it's before-shocks of the imminent orgasm. Not wanting to leave a trace of her mess for fear of what could happen, she began to pull out of the girl, to aim her load into the toilet.

The other girl stumbled though and fell off the stool, impaling herself completely upon the large member, and in the brief moment before the older girl caught her, she had been supported almost entirely by the thick shaft.

A deep kiss stopped the girl's screams a split second before they came rumbling forth. Aiya's own penis now buried completely inside the younger girl as they both came at the same time.

The kiss had served to prevent Aiya from calling out as well, and the only sound was the quiet splat sound of the cum that had quickly overflowed the girl's sopping slit and onto the floor.

When the embrace was finally broken, the redhead sat down on the toilet, the rest of the semen flowing out of her as she carefully cleaned Aiya's cock of the excess fluid with her mouth.

***

Tasha could hardly contain herself as the two girls eventually made their way back to their seats, Tasha now in the middle again. Aiya's eyes were half closed and the redhead quickly put her nose back in her book.

"So, how was she?" Tasha asked no one in particular, making sure her voice was quiet enough so that only her neighbors could hear.

The redhead blushed the same color as her hair, not looking up.

Aiya's stare could have made a grizzly cower.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers