Creamy Island Ch. 23

Story Info
Aiya's darkness returns with a vengeance.
4k words
4.66
6.2k
7

Part 23 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

Chapter 23 : Black Heart

Aiya had guessed right when she figured the Doctor was more than egotistical enough to torture others for her own behalf. Half the people who worked for her were already blackmailed into the situation. If it weren't for her extensive connections, there probably would have been a mass uprising at some point, however, Ezenia was more than capable of scaring her subordinates into submission.

The young girl knew her mind was being taken over by the darkness that she hated earlier, but in the current situation, that darkness was a welcome solace. It hurt too much to think about Tasha becoming nothing but a 'cum factory' as the older woman had put it. Knowing that Jessica had also sustained a similar fate as well as countless other girls, it was just easier to let her mind provide a comforting place while she continued on autopilot. It was this surrender that had allowed the darkness to take complete control of her.

***

"Amazing. That prostate truly seems to be the holy grail I was looking for." Ezenia was looking over her notes back in her office as Aiya was sitting across from her in a comfortable chair, lazily face-fucking Sara.

"I'm glad I could be of use to you." She said, licking her lips. "You know, these bitches you keep on hand for your own pleasure... they could use some work. If I had spent a million on one of these, I'd at least hope they could suck dick right. You'd think that if one of them had a cock of their own they'd know how to treat a stranger's correctly."

The Doctor laughed, "I do find that a bit of tedious task, myself. Being completely female, my pets already know how to use their tongues. But let me guess, you want to be the one to train them?" A smirk spread across her face.

Sara was gagging as Aiya held her head completely in her crotch, her shaft buried into the girl's throat. The look on Aiya's face was of complete cruelty, savoring the moment as the other girl struggled to breathe, coughing and floundering her arms. "I could do the job, or you could just pump one of these sluts full of Pure Bliss and see how well they train others." She released Sara from her crotch, who immediately reeled backwards, gasping for air and sputtering. Aiya only frowned at the girl between her legs.

Ezenia was licking her lips as well, seeing the still massive member pulsating in longing and dripping some of it's precum on the floor. "There is only so much a woman can do, after all."

"I bet you know how to suck dick."

"I bet so do you." Ezenia countered calmly.

It was Aiya's turn to laugh this time. "Yet you can't seem to even teach a basic thing to this bitch here. I'd think that you would have defiled and humiliated this thing to the point where there would be nothing she wouldn't or couldn't do."

"It adds nothing for me. It's an extra, unnecessary step. Our clients really only care if the product will answer to their every whim, as you can see there."

Sara had recovered from her coughing fit and started suckling on the tip of Aiya's still hard penis, stroking the long shaft with both hands. Aiya kicked the girl away instead, bored with her already.

"If they can't take care of a cock correctly, they don't deserve to have it."

The slave looked from Aiya to Ezenia, almost pleading with her Mistress to make this herm let her suck her member. When the Doctor shook her head in displeasure, Sara became fearful.

Pushing a button on the intercom on her desk, Ezenia addressed her secretaries. "Please prepare one for retraining. Three hours." She released the button as Sara approached her.

"Mistress, I believe that this is not entirely by fault."

The Doctor stared incredulously at her pet before readdressing her secretaries. "Triple that time."

Aiya was snickering from her seat, stroking her penis slowly with one hand and leaning on her other as the door to the large office opened and the two secretaries came in, followed by two techs. Sara looked around the office, wide-eyed, trying to find a place to escape. The secretaries were twins, Aiya noted, both with darker hair and blue eyes.

"You're so lucky you get retraining." One of the secretaries began.

"I haven't had any retraining in almost two months." The other finished.

Sara tried to dart around the four, but one of the secretaries caught her easily, her eyes filled with a lustful cheer. The other girl was busy attaching the restraints as Sara's complaints echoed about the office.

"No! It's not my fault! Mistress! Please! I beg you!" Her cries were cut short as the one twin that caught the would-be escapist kissed her passionately, a hand working fingers in and out of her wet pussy as well.

When she broke the kiss, she addressed her superior, "Mistress, may I go for some retraining as well?"

"All in due time, my pet. Does your sister want to as well?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. I would like nothing more than to enjoy the devices Mistress has made." the other replied.

Sara was led away, her cries fading as the two techs nearly dragged her from the room, leaving the two twins behind.

"I think I can rest my case." Aiya said, grinning. "It seems even turning their minds to mush doesn't help. You can prepare their bodies, and attempt to drug their brains, but you need to still break their very essence and make them submit. How long did you say she has been here again? Since you kidnapped her sister from your former friend? That had to be nearly five years ago, if not more."

This time Ezenia sighed, not caring about her outer facade for a moment. "Six years actually. It's different for each person though, and this is where our failure rate comes from. Not all minds can comprehend total surrender. I think those nine hours bring her grand total to over a thousand hours on the Bitch Breaker."

The girl stroking her cock snapped her fingers and the two twins approached her, kneeling on either side of the chair, caressing her body. They each took a breast and coated it with their own saliva before suckling on the nipples, slowly working their way down her stomach.

"Do you have mine and Tasha's monitoring tape from when we were in there?"

"I'd call that narcissism." Ezenia laughed as she typed in something on her in-desk keyboard, the glass wall behind her instantly turning to a screen, showing from that fateful event. "Is it for Tasha? Do you miss her that much?" Her voice sarcastic.

Aiya only purred as one of the twins found their way to her shaft, "Actually it is narcissism. I want to see when the exact moment I surrendered was." After a moment, she added, "Wouldn't you?"

Ezenia snapped her fingers and the other twin went to her, slowly pulling off pieces of clothes, and caressing her body as well. The woman reached into her desk and pulled out a couple of wine glasses and a bottle of Pure Bliss. Her wickedness sunk to a new low when she replied, "If I had a tape of my gang rape, I would probably get off on that frequently."

The thick honey-like fluid oozed from the bottle and into the two glasses as the screen played the preparation. Aiya could watch herself still struggling as well as Tasha. She could see her own eyes fighting the drugs as Tasha pretty much caved in immediately. The young girl let the images burn themselves into her mind. It was something that she didn't want to forget anytime soon.

Offering one of the glasses to the herm, the Doctor then propped her feet up on her desk to enjoy the show in front of her. She didn't care too much for what was playing on the screen, but seeing her captive so fully immersed in the secretary and the video was more than enough for her. Her hands were stroking and massaging her breasts as the one secretary had found her sopping pussy and was losing herself in pleasuring her Mistress.

"Cheers." Aiya said, offering the wine glass up, before downing the entire contents in one go. Ezenia was enjoying herself immensely.

Aiya let the haze reach into her mind as she grasped the other twin's head and forced it down her cock like she had done to Sara. "Oh yeah... Take it deep, bitch..." Her moans followed thereafter.

The haze in her mind didn't last long. The seething anger from being reminded so harshly coupled with the drug only fed the darkness until it became her. It enveloped her mind, drowning her original self as she used one hand to fasten some extra restraints on the girl's arms, preventing her from utilizing them at all. She then wrapped her legs around the slave's neck, preventing her from lifting off her cock. The girl began to sputter and cough as well, not used to deepthroating as the owner of the member only watched the video, grinning the whole time.

***

Aiya sat alone in the darkness—naked, her knees pulled up to her chest. She was crying, and had her head buried into her knees.

"You don't need to worry my love."

Aiya looked up. "W-who's there?"

"It's only me. Or should I say, only you."

The girl looked around, but still didn't see anyone. Another girl appeared behind her, sitting with her legs wide and pulled Aiya back into her embrace, hugging her.

"You don't need to be afraid, Aiya."

The brunette turned around quickly, surprised by the sudden appearance of the other girl. What she saw was herself. This one though, emanated an evil from her that unnerved Aiya. Immediately, she knew this was the darkness that had crept into her mind, that she had surrendered to when she became desperate and lost in despair.

"Call me Ayla." She was grinning as she stroked her cock in that sitting position. "Although, you should have known that by now. You were the one who called me here."

"I-I didn't want you here!"

"Yes you did. When you lost Tasha. When she became sterilized. And when you felt as though you were about to join the ranks of those artificial freaks." Her words were icy.

"No I don't!"

Ayla disappeared and reappeared behind Aiya, licking her ear and prodding at her rear-end with her erect cock. She purred, "Aiya, I can give you anything you want in here. Surrender completely and you'll have any and all of your wishes come true."

Aiya backed away from the darker girl again. This other girl looked like her, sounded like her, but her hair and skin was a little darker and the face was contorted into a cruel, malicious smile. She was also still stroking herself, the shaft beginning to glisten with precum.

"Why are you running? Do you think you'll be safe if you run far enough away?" Her tone was mocking, "Well, no matter how far you run, you'll still be in that facility, longing for Tasha and Jessica. How long do you think you can hold out before you too become nothing more than a sex slave? When you get sold for a premium price to highest bidder? Ezenia already owns your body, and while you sit here and cry, she owns your mind too."

Aiya hesitated, her own penis growing hard. The site of seeing herself had reminded her of the times she had masturbated in front of a mirror so she could see what she looked like.

"You're getting hard now, and yet you still run. Your body wants this, your mind wants this. Don't you want that freedom?"

The other looked down. "I just want to be with Tasha, back on campus, or at least somewhere else. Anywhere but here."

"But my dear, we're already out of here." Dark eyes flickered and she gestured around herself.

The two were standing on a beach somewhere, palm trees and ocean stretching for miles. Tasha and Jessica were clad in bikinis as they tossed a beach ball to each other, laughing in the distance. After a few moments, it seemed as though the two had seen Aiya, for they rushed up to her. "Aiya! You should join us!" She tugged at her friend.

Jessica joined from the other side, "The water's nice and cool! It's wonderful!"

Ayla still stroked her cock, watching Aiya's confused look. "I think she needs a bit more convincing."

Tasha pouted a moment then began stroking the almost fully erect cock. Jessica joined in as well as the blond knelt in front of her roommate. "Aiya, if you were hard, you should've just told us. You know I'd suck a load out of you anywhere."

"Hey! You got the last one! It's my turn!" Jessica playfully pushed Tasha aside and began slurping on the tip. Aiya began moaning. Jessica expertly slurped along the entire shaft before putting the head fully in her mouth. Tasha helped by stroking the shaft that was visible with one hand, while pulling Jessica's bikini bottom aside with her other, fingering the stripper.

"Mmmph, mmph." Jessica mumbled around the cock.

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" Tasha jerked the member away and began sucking on it.

"I said, that your precum is thicker than normal. If I didn't see Tasha swallow a whole quart last night, I would've thought that you hadn't cum in nearly a month! I bet your reserves are just about bursting by now!"

Aiya had closed her eyes, letting her two friends stroke and suck her off. The words may not have been true, but it sure felt that way. Her insides were burning with the need for release, and she felt she could easily drown these two in her orgasm.

"I... I'm going.... to cum...." She staggered out.

That's when Jessica jerked the penis back away from Tasha. The stripper tried to put the whole thing in her mouth, but quickly found that she didn't have the deepthroating skills that the other possessed.

Feeling a little bit playful, Tasha shoved Jessica's head all the way down Aiya's shaft, just as she reached orgasm. Aiya's hips jerked forward, nearly knocking down the one in front of her with the first spasm. Jessica pulled away, but not before half of the next spurt erupted from her nose. The third gooey rope hit the stripper in the chest, splattering her breasts before Tasha's mouth found the head, gulping down the remaining thick fluid hungrily.

After the blond had wiped her mouth, she turned to Jessica. "That's how you need to do it." She then turned up to Aiya, "We're going to go again. I wanna show Jessica how to deepthroat properly. We never got a chance to finish that back at school."

Aiya only moaned in satisfaction, feeling immensely relieved after cumming. When she opened her eyes though, she saw Ayla, still standing in front of her, stroking her cock, and licking her lips. Looking around, she saw that the scene around her had disappeared, although her penis was still dripping the last of it's orgasm out, pooling on the invisible floor below.

"Looked like you had fun. Your friends care for you quite a bit." She held up one hand, and a sphere of light about the size of a basketball began to play out another scene. It happened to be the time when Aiya, Tasha, and Jessica were in the adult arcade, experimenting with deepthroating and fucking. "You lost your innocence to that stripper, here, didn't you?" The way her eyes never left Aiya was also creepy. "Didn't it feel so good to penetrate that wet cunt for the first time? You came as soon as she was halfway down your shaft."

Aiya's eyes were beginning to glaze over, but quickly returned to normal.

Ayla disappeared again and reappeared once more behind her, her member poking at Aiya's back side. A hand caressed her breasts while another reached down to play with the clit hidden under her large cock. "I can give it all to you. No more Ezenia, no more Creamy Island, no more Pure Bliss. In here, I can give you Tasha, Jessica, Rebecca, and whomever else you desire."

The other girl didn't resist this time as she felt herself bent over and Ayla rubbed the giant member at her pert asshole. The head was slid around the whole area, drooling precum as lube in her crack.

"The surprise from Rebecca when she tried to choke down all your cum? What about that flight attendant that made her drink the condom full of precum? I bet that stewardess has never even seen a cock half the size of yours."

Aiya moaned, but then let out a sharp gasp when her ass was penetrated. Ayla worked the large dick up her twin's ass slowly, letting her feel just how big it was.

"Don't you want to feel the pleasure you have given to so many others? Tasha, Jessica, Rebecca, and countless more would lay down, offering themselves to you, just to feel you in them."

When the shaft was in all the way, Ayla pulled her double back into a standing position to continue massaging a breast and the other's clit. Aiya stopped fighting and used her own hands to massage her free breast and masturbate her cock.

"Give me all that darkness you fear so much." She began thrusting into Aiya, making sure she would feel the full length in her in each stroke.

Aiya pulled away at those words though, but Ayla had a firm hold on her. "I didn't want to be like that... Ooooo... No wonder Tasha likes this."

Ayla licked Aiya's ear and whispered, "She loves it when you do it in her ass. If she could, she'd love to feel you everywhere. You and only you. You just need to give me all your darkness, and I'll make sure you'll never end up like that." She was now holding both of Aiya's arms back for leverage as she pistoned in and out of the partially bent Aiya. Her large cock having already lubed up the tight ass to accept it completely. "You've never even had a dildo this big up you, and now you're taking your own cock completely. But now, it seems you can't reach your own penis..."

Aiya looked down at her aching cock, contemplating blowing herself at the same time, but hesitated. "I... Can you really... Give me..."

"Respite? Solace?" Ayla finished for her, as she freed one hand to push the girl's head down toward her own penis. "Dear, you'll never, ever have to worry about another thing again."

The other girl's lips found her own cock and sucked just as hungrily on it as Tasha had in the illusion moments before. She bobbed her head up and down on the shaft, letting her arms hang limply. Ayla on the other hand, repositioned the two of them so that Aiya had her legs behind her head, and Ayla had weaved her hands in a position from behind that put her in a full-nelson neck hold. From this position, Ayla was holding the girl up, penetrating her ass, and making her suck her own cock while her arms hung loosely at her sides.

"Just surrender completely to me, and you'll be free."

Aiya moaned and closed her eyes, losing herself completely.

"Just like that..." Ayla pistoned harder as her hold forced Aiya's penis to the back of her throat. "Now, I want you to seal it."

"Mmmph?" Aiya half-mumbled, half-moaned.

"I think you know..." Ayla was nibbling on the other girl's ear as she whispered a single word. "Piss."

Aiya's eyes remained closed as she felt the huge member violate her ass. She didn't care. This other girl had already proved that she could be given the pleasure she once longed for. 'Tasha... Jessica...' Her thoughts echoed as she let the muscles for her bladder relax.

At first just a trickle of fluid reached her tongue before streaming out in a torrent. Her throat worked to swallow the foreign fluid as her tongue tasted it for the first time. The fluid was bitter, but she surrendered completely, letting her lustful hormones turn the taste into the most wonderful drink. She swallowed mouthful after mouthful shamelessly while being ass-fucked.

"That's right, be my bitch now while you drink your own piss like the fuck-slut you are. Drain your own bladder and taste it. Be my bitch and give me complete control! You worthless, cock-hole, piss-drinking, whore!"

Ayla came at that same moment, filling the tight ass with gobs and gobs of gooey cum. Aiya felt the cum empty into her bowels and came as well, her own cum drowning out the taste of her own urine as that too was gobbled up just as hungrily.

As the last drops were sucked out of Aiya's cock, and her ass milked Ayla's penis of it's own stickiness, the darker one laid her panting double on the ground and snapped her fingers. Immediately, the other was on a bed being penetrated anally by Tasha and her strap-on while being sucked off by Jessica. Her own face was buried within the stripper's crotch, her tongue on automatic.

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers
12