Creamy Island Ch. 24

Story Info
The Doctor begins to learn the depths of Ayla's sadism.
4.6k words
4.61
7.3k
6

Part 24 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

Chapter 24: Belated Christmas

A woman in her late thirties was completely covered in sticky white stuff, kneeling in front of a chair. In that chair, a grinning twenty one-year-old sat, milking her cock, the last bits of cum on the woman's face. After the last was out, she replaced the pair of glasses that were removed earlier. The woman even received her lab coat back, but nothing more.

The tech stood up quietly and quickly, her back to her employer, staring down at the one who humiliated her in silent anger. The woman walked briskly to the door, but stopped as the Doctor addressed her.

"Where are your manners?" Ezenia's voice was acidic.

The tech's hand was already on the handle of the door to the office, her knuckles white from how hard she was grasping. She fumed, but didn't turn around.

Ezenia was grinning though, knowing that the defiant one would back down first. Seconds turned to minutes as Ayla only grinned at her captor, returned to stroking her giant shaft lazily.

Eventually, the tech turned around slowly, a scowl on her face. "Doctor, if you'll excuse me."

The Doctor held a hand up. "Not for your departure." After a few more moments, "Our guest has blessed you with a great gift. Thank her properly."

"You mean like one of your bitch sluts?!" The woman lost her temper. "I'm not one of your toys, and I refuse to be! And I am not going to thank that... that freak over there!"

"You may not be one of my toys, but your daughter is. Or have you forgotten?"

The woman was seething in hatred.

Pushing the button on her intercom, Ezenia addressed her loyal secretaries. "Could you please bring me my pet Denise?"

"Sure thing Professor!" A chipper voice on the other end sounded before the intercom cut off. The Doctor simply folded her hands and rested her chin on them.

Some of the cum was now dripping on the carpet, the tech's expression turning to desperation. "My sincerest apologies, Professor." She was having a hard time keeping her tone calm. "How would-"

"I'm sorry. But I thought you had already declined." This time Ayla spoke, not turning around.

"Doctor Anezka, please-"

"I am addressing you, not her." Ayla interrupted again.

The humiliated woman growled. The Doctor was enjoying this, playing with her, and watching her suffer more humiliation. Her hand slipped from the door.

"My cock is still hard, and I never said you could go."

Stomping back over to the herm in the chair, the woman knelt back down between Ayla's legs and gripped her shaft and closed her eyes. Before her mouth could make contact with the head, the younger girl kicked her away, still grinning.

"You already declined. I'm sure your daughter won't."

The woman turn around and slammed a hand down onto her employer's desk. "Ezenia! What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Ayla was already behind the tech and twisted her free hand painfully behind her back before slamming the woman's head down onto the oak desk. "I said I was addressing you." Her voice remained calm.

Stars appeared before the tech's eyes and a strangled yelp escaped her lips as the hurt registered in her face and forehead. The surprise force made her dizzy and her own arm being wrenched behind her added even more pain. Her voice reached her lips, strangled. "Doctor!"

This time, Ayla grabbed the woman's other arm and yanked it backwards as well to meet the other. Jerking both arms up behind the woman's back caused her head to slam back into the desk. She yelped in pain, her glasses breaking and falling off.

"What part of 'I am addressing you' don't you understand?" She slammed the woman's head into the desk with each syllable, a sickly 'splat' as the cum flew off her face.

When the girl released the tech, the woman fell groggily to the floor in a heap, dizzy and with a small trickle of blood. Bending down, the herm lifted the woman's chin so that their eyes could meet. The other woman's eyes were wide with fear and were watering as her whole face was red and bruises were starting to appear.

"I'm a little hard of hearing. I didn't quite hear your answer." Ayla was grinning sadistically, drinking in this woman's fear.

Lips quivering, the tech replied, "I-I'm s-sorry. I-I didn't-t m-mean to off-offend you."

"Yes you did."

"No!" Tears spilled forth from the woman. "I'm sorry!"

Ayla's grin twisted to that of anger and pulled the woman up by her hair. "You called me a freak. You wouldn't even part your lips to taste my seed. And you almost bit me when you licked my shaft!"

"No-!" She was slammed once more, face first onto the desk.

"Admit it bitch!" A few more thuds as the tech's face hit the desk.

"I-I'm sorry!" The tech wailed through the abuse.

Letting go of the woman to let her crumple back into a heap on the floor, she heard the doors to the office close behind her. Ayla turned and saw a girl not older than Tasha with nice firm D-cup breasts and a figure that would make any guy jealous. Her fiery hair flowed around her frame like the mane on a lion. Her eyes showed the same hollow glass look that the other slaves had. To top it off, this one looked eager to please.

The figure on the floor continued to ramble her apologies as Ayla returned to her seat. She was incredibly dizzy, blood now mixing with the remnants of the cum from earlier.

"I don't want your apologies. Just tell me the truth. It hurts so much less."

Ezenia snickered at the literal meaning of it before beckoning Denise to them.

"Please... Not my daughter."

"That option was gone long ago."

"I'm sorry I offended you..." The woman said softly, tears pouring down her cheeks, stinging as the salt water entered some of her cuts. "You're right... I did want to offend you, to hurt you, to do something to get you back for the humiliation you caused me."

"See how much less the truth hurts? And here, a simple 'Thank you for your tasty cum' would have avoided this unnecessary squabble."

"Please, let me make it up to you. Please let me taste your cum! Let me swallow it, and wallow in its bliss!" Her voice was back to desperation.

Laughing, the younger girl kicked the tech again. "Look at you! Just minutes ago you couldn't get out of here fast enough, and now you're begging to suck my cock!"

"Anything! I want to suck your... cock. I want to feel in it in my mouth!"

"Ezenia, what do you think of your subordinates? I think you should put them through the same process as these girls and ship them to some sick, perverted, old rich fuck as a specialty line. Someone should enjoy their floppy cunts."

"Y-you can't! You can't take me away from my daughter!" The tech sobbed. "I'll do anything! Please! Just... just let me stay close to her..." Her voice trailed off.

"You may have a point, Ayla." The Doctor replied. "Being as old as she is, she wouldn't do me any good as a juicer or milker. I could always attach a penis to her, but at her age, I wouldn't be able to put her in service very long, so it would be a waste." She looked toward her employee. "Don't you think we should give her a chance to redeem herself?" The cruel glimmer in her eyes made Ayla smirk.

Stroking her cock lazily again, she agreed. "I do believe you're right. I always believe in second chances. Don't you?" She turned her attention to the tech.

The woman nodded her head enthusiastically, her eyes shifting from the girl to her own daughter that was now standing beside the chair.

"Denise, was it?" Ayla addressed the younger girl.

Denise nodded her head, gazing at her mother. "Mom, how could you dislike such wonderful stuff?"

That was enough to make Ayla and Ezenia burst out laughing. The tech only looked at the floor, still crying as her daughter went on.

"It's so creamy, so thick... I don't know how I ever got on without it... The way it just oozes down your throat and coats your skin. Remember when you walked in on me when I was trying to give my boyfriend a blowjob? You were upset. Maybe you weren't getting enough cum yourself." She lost herself in her own memories, "I got better though, and to prevent you from finding out, I started swallowing. It was the best thing ever..."

Feeding off the girl's lust, Ayla took advantage, "Just how old were you when you sucked your first dick?"

Denise only smiled knowingly, and that told Ayla everything she needed to know.

"My, such slutty behavior. Mom, did you know about this?"

The woman on the floor didn't answer.

Ezenia took over from there. "When Denise was younger, she was picked up and sent here. HOPE informed me that her mother was a teacher at a university. So naturally, I got what I wanted."

"Well now Denise, would you like to swallow even more? I'm capable of half a quart easily now." Ayla's shaft was now wet with precum. "You can show your mom how to do it properly."

The tech still didn't respond, not looking up from the carpet.

"I have a better idea..." Ezenia's face was ecstatic.

***

The tech looked down at the rigid black dildo that made up the phallic portion of the strap-on she was now wearing, her eyes still red from her tears. Now, her eyes were dry and just staring at everything in a state of disbelief. Her daughter was busy grinding away on top of Ayla with her back to her mom, moaning loudly as her pussy was stuffed by the giant cock.

Two of Ayla's fingers were already in Denise's ass, the sloppy sounds of them sliding in and out of the tight hole joining the moans. "Jeez, you must have been fucking like a rabbit behind your mom's back. You're much better than her."

Also in the room, the two secretaries were setting up a tripod with a camera on it.

"Now remember, I want you to fuck your daughter like-" Ezenia was interrupted.

"I know." The woman's voice was dry and empty of emotion.

"Slap her ass a few times, make her enjoy the pain."

"I know."

"No lube. You can use spit if you want."

"I know."

The strap-on sported a large fourteen inch cock that was at least two inches across at the base and was covered with rubber spikes.

"How do the plugs feel?" Ezenia was rubbing it in hard. The device had two internal plugs just as large as the one on the outside. "Hard to walk around in? Painful? I forgot, you never had anything up your ass until now. Especially since I sent Denise to the breaker to make you comply. My, such a big thing the first time, I didn't know you were such a whore."

The pain from being penetrated by something that large for the first time in her pussy as well as being penetrated at all anally was incredibe. Even now, her ass was trying to push it out, but the straps kept it firmly in place.

"She's almost ready." Ayla managed to say above the moans as both girls spasmed in simultaneous orgasms. The limitations of Denise's pussy caused the excess fluid to spurt out around the shaft and pool in the chair and on the floor. By now the girl had four fingers up the daughter's ass as she quivered from her own orgasm. Her body slumped against Ayla's, breathing heavily. "You know, if you put on a good show, I think it would be okay if you two roomed together."

Ezenia nodded in agreement, the grin not leaving her face, "I think I can spare that much leeway. But only if you make it really good. I want my private collection to seem real, like you've been wanting to do this since you set your eyes on her."

A faint glimmer of hope shone in the tech's eyes. "R-really? D-did you hear that Denise?"

"Oh mom! I want you to fuck me! Then we can become fuck buddies together!" Her messed up logic made her mother's eyes begin to water before being wiped away.

The woman sniffled and turned to her employer, "Doctor, if you let me do that, I will do anything you want me to. Please, grant me that and I'll put on a show to make you proud!"

Pointing, the Doctor referred to Ayla. "If you can make her cum by stroking herself off, then sure. Otherwise I'm going to send her to the Bitch Breaker for a few days and send you through the processing line to get shipped off. Understood?"

Hesitating, the tech lowered her eyes to the floor, defeated. She looked to her daughter sadly. "Let me use lube at least..."

"No." Ezenia and Ayla chorused.

"I'll go until the tape runs out if you at least let me use lube."

The Doctor licked her lips. "Three hours? Do you honestly think you'll have the stamina?"

"I don't care! If you at least let me be with my daughter, I'll make sure I keep it up for that long!"

Ayla shrugged. "Fine by me. I'm keeping a copy of the tape anyways, and I prefer something more than a twenty minute scene. Plus, then you have a better chance at making me cum."

A weak smile crept across the tech's face. "I can be a bitch too, you know."

Denise looked over her shoulder to her mother, eying the large phallic object. "I can't wait to have that up me! I've never had anything that big and I just want it to stretch me wide open!" Her eyes had lust in them.

One of the twins called over, "I'm ready over here!" The other twin was already busy between Ezenia's legs, working her clit over.

The Doctor only nodded towards them.

***

"Hi! I am Carrie! And I work for the Pure Bliss corporation!" The tech said towards the camera. She had decided that if she were to get her daughter back, she would have to let all inhibitions go. She was smiling, standing there naked as her strap-on was currently being licked by her daughter. "And this is my daughter Denise. We have a very close bond as you can see." Her daughter had a collar on and a leash, which was held in the woman's hand.

Ayla had suggested the ad campaign earlier, in an effort to force the woman to look like she was really enjoying it. The twins had moved some of the furniture out of the way and Ezenia was next to the younger girl on the side, enjoying themselves as the tech humiliated herself and her daughter. The other secretary was busy with the camera, although one idle hand couldn't keep away from her crotch.

"Here at Pure Bliss, we have only the finest young girls to provide the best pleasure. As you can also see, my daughter is one of them. When she suggested that we come here, I was overjoyed." Carrie was pumping Denise's head slowly on her fake penis, it being too big to get more than the head in her mouth. "Denise has adapted quite well, isn't that right?"

"Oh mom! I've never felt closer to you!" The sugary tone was genuine.

Leading her daughter like a pet around the office, Carrie strutted, showing off the strap-on. "Before we get too involved, I thought I'd at least show off this fine product first. It sports a nice fourteen inch cock with nubules for her pleasure. But that's not all..." Her expression was a little pained as she walked around, but she pulled it off nicely. She then leaned over the edge of the desk, exposition her ass and the bases of the two plugs inside her. "There's two of these exactly the same currently up my ass and my cunt." She wiggled her butt and her daughter started massaging it. "It just feels so good inside me. I was never one for having something inside, let alone something so big... But when my eyes met it, I just had to have it inside me, filling me completely! We also have models that vibrate! Although, I would recommend against it for beginners."

Ayla and Ezenia's eyes met in silent laughter.

Showing off the black rubber cock, Carrie continued to lead Denise around. She moaned with each step as the secretary zoomed in on her ass. Even though she moaned, it was obvious that she was in discomfort, trying to mask it with the false pleasure. "Oh yeah... I can just feel it inside. Those nubules... Really are for my pleasure."

She sat down on the desk, crossing her legs, her eyes watering from the pressure forcing the cocks into her, though she quickly regaining her composure before the camera panned up to her face. "You see, we here at Pure Bliss only make the finest things that people can enjoy. We also test and enjoy our products." She paused a moment and closed her eyes, her body spasming a little. After a minute, she continued, "I'm sorry, it's just that whenever I have this thing on, I just can't seem to stop cumming." She smiled. "But enough talk, I'll let my actions show you just how much this place has brought me and my daughter together."

Denise squirmed as she assumed a position leaning over the desk. Her mother knelt down behind her, spread her cheeks and stuck a finger into her daughter's dripping pussy. Pulling it out, a thick string of fluid attached the two. She showed the camera and then sucked on her finger.

Continuing to laugh to herself, Ezenia saw the pained expression on her subordinate's face. She watched as the woman hesitated before closeing her eyes and burying her face in the wet pussy, moaning.

"Oh mom! I didn't know you could eat pussy!" The younger girl moaned and wriggled as she was being pleasured. Wanting a bit more, she turned around and put a leg over Carrie's shoulder and using a hand to spread her labia. "That's the spot... Just a little more..."

The moaning and licking continued for a few more minutes with Carrie flicking her tongue over the girl's sensitive nub. Her own hands were busy playing with her breasts as she lapped at the girl's cunt.

Suddenly, the young girl held her mom's head into her crotch and let out a shrill cry, her body convulsing. When the older woman pulled away, she let the strings of pussy juice keep her connected. She stood up, looked at the camera and licked the fluid off her lips, tasting the cum that was deposited there earlier. Carrie played it up a bit for the camera, making it quite believable that her sole existence was to enjoy her daughter's sexuality.

Using some of the fluid, Carrie coated her fake penis and turned back to Denise who was now on her back over the desk. "You take after your mother so well, dear. I remember when your father fucked me over his desk." She approached the girl hesitantly, holding onto the cock.

"Show me how he fucked you!" Denise giggled, "It's not fair, you're purposely making me squirm!" She wriggled herself to the edge of the desk, trying to get closer to the rubber cock and impale herself.

Carrie knew what she had to do and mumbled something under her breath before positioning the huge object at the entrance to her daughter's quivering pussy. In a single fluid motion, the fake cock was pushed just about all the way into the girl.

"Oh God!" The girl shouted, her body spasming again.

That seemed to trigger something in the older woman, for she grabbed her daughter's legs and positioned them to either side of her head, beginning to thrust in and out of her. "You came already? But dear, you have to give your poor mom a chance too. She hasn't been fucked for a bit, and now you're the one not playing fair."

"I'm.. sorry... mom..." Denise said between gasps, "It's... just... that it... feels... so... damn... good." Her body was still shaking, her hands holding onto the edge of the desk with white knuckles.

Ayla on the other hand was busy stroking her large cock, staring on and Ezenia was torn between watching her charge and her employee. When the herm caught the woman's eyes on her cock, she grinned and leaned over.

"How about you show me just how good you can suck cock?"

Ezenia looked at her apprehensibly for a moment.

"You idolize my mother, and her creation, yet you won't even enjoy yourself... Tasha says my cum is the thickest and best tasting. Won't you take a drink?" She knew she was pushing the woman's buttons. Ezenia was torn between being a shrewd businesswoman that yielded to no one, and intrigue for the creation before her. Eventually, with the help of the Pure Bliss that was downed earlier, she let her cold front cave in.

Ayla was soon moaning softly as the older woman stroked her expertly while sucking on the head. The scene playing out before her was incredibly arousing, and knowing that a woman in such power was now on her knees, degrading herself just as bad was wonderful. The other twin was under Ezenia, lapping at her soaking pussy.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers
12