Creamy Island Ch. 26

Story Info
Tensions grow between Ayla and the Doctor.
3.2k words
4.64
5.8k
6
0

Part 26 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

Chapter 26: A Unified Darkness

The next few days, Ayla and Ezenia stayed silent about what had transpired in the renovation celebrations. This was mostly due to Ezenia not wanting to admit to herself that she had enjoyed it immensely, especially since the last person she even acknowledged as something other than a slave or subordinate was Ayla's mother. The Doctor had begun to trust her, and had left the fluid processing to her, to refine and rejuvenate Real Milk, Pure Bliss, and Complete Desire. Of course, with the new automation, HOPE's calculations were off, and it only took a few days to be back up to speed, the increased efficiency leading to quite a substantial increase.

Most of the researchers and scientists who had been working under the woman were actually a bit overjoyed at having more space on the island to themselves. Without the techs, they found a sizable increase in their salaries, Ezenia backing off on her demands, and immense pleasure at only working with professional staff. 'They're researchers first and foremost', Ezenia had told Ayla. It was also partly due to the Doctor's generosity to allow the researchers to study their own projects and fund them too in their off time that allowed the morale to stay high.

It only took a few more days before Ayla became bored once more. She had spent the majority of the construction working on Complete Desire, and now that the drink was pretty much finished at that point, she had more free time. Pure Bliss only needed some minor tweaking, and Real Milk needed a better bottling process. The silence she received from her superior told her all she needed to know about the woman's feelings towards her. Just as she had suspected, the woman would not be able to withstand her advances. Testing the theory, she found herself in the Doctor's office, once again sitting in the high-backed chair, watching the process.

When the doors opened and closed, the young girl looked up to see the ever-present grin on Ezenia's face.

"My, you've been so busy, I didn't think I'd get a chance to catch you." Ayla began.

"Well, I have been busy."

"New clients? New ways to break these innocent little girls?"

"Both, actually." The Doctor sat on her desk, looking at the screen. "You never get tired of seeing their fear, do you?"

For once, the girl wasn't stroking herself, yet her penis was fully erect, the head resting in Ayla's cleavage. She returned her gaze to the screen. "I just like seeing that moment of realization when they know it's too late for them. In fact, seeing their legs damp with their own juice is more that enough."

There was an awkward silence as the two watched a few more girls go by the cameras.

"I'm waiting, you know." Ayla said, not averting her gaze.

Ezenia decided to play dumb. "What do you mean?"

Ayla only sighed in annoyance. "Must we really dance around the subject? I'm tired of cutting through this bullshit each time I speak with you, so I'll be direct. I want your pussy, slurping at my cock, now."

The woman looked at the young one, the maniacal glimmer in her eye. The girl was showing her hand, her arousal being her weakness. "Well now, I guess that poses quite a problem."

"I said enough with the crap talk. Either sit on my cock, or don't, but don't just sit there like I'm an idiot. I'm tired of the games, Ezenia."

The Doctor was having too much fun. "Ayla-"

"Yes, or No." Ayla interrupted.

"That's Doctor Ezenia to you. Don't forget your place. Don't give me a reason to put you in the room again."

"You don't need a reason to have me raped mechanically. Now, yes or no... 'Doctor'?"

"That's for me to know, and you to find out."

Now Ayla was upset. She looked the woman in the eye coldly. "I could rape you here and now, and no one would stop me. So be a good little bitch, and hop on my cock."

The girl's stare was unnerving. Ezenia had a feeling she wouldn't be broken, and her grin became wider. "One week? One month? How long would you like to be on the breaker this time?"

"Ezenia, just sit on my lap and we can discuss my torture afterwards. If you want a reason, just pretend I tried to rape you. Enjoy it, then turn the knife like you usually do." Ayla's gaze shifted back to the screen.

The older one looked at her incredulously. "No matter how big and bad your hormones are, you couldn't last a week on that thing. Your mind will eventually be mush."

"Like Sara's?" She replied sarcastically. "Ezenia, just stop playing these damn games! It's too damn annoying to argue semantics and all I want to do is cum up your cunt. I want to feel how a mature woman feels."

"But I enjoy these games oh so well with you Ayla. It's fun to see you pissed off." The Doctor licked her lips and leaned in closer to the girl's ear. "Isn't the chase part of the fun?"

Growling, Ayla stood up, slamming her hands down on the desk and turned to Ezenia, sheer rage in her eyes.

"Do it, and you'll never live to see a single hair of Tasha's again, or even get a chance to taste anything from her." The Doctor dared the hermaphrodite. "I know how to push your buttons, and as long as I am in control here, you will do as I say."

Ayla snarled and leaned in towards Ezenia, almost close enough for their noses to touch.

"Is that understood?"

The woman's breath smelled of peppermint and something else... A certain product.

"Is that why you've been indulging yourself in Complete Desire?" Ayla didn't want to back down.

"Slave, what I do in my spare time is none of your business."

"Clients, huh? I bet you just got fucked by some of those guys after enjoying my new concoction."

A moment of stunned silence; Although the woman didn't show it, the girl was right. She had been horny ever since that encounter, and had enjoyed herself with a few of her artificial herms.

"It's so much easier to enjoy your fantasies when you don't have to admit them to the one you're truly fantasizing about, isn't it?" When Ezenia hesitated, Ayla continued, "How many cocks have been up there as you've laid awake at night hoping to find me? How many times have you cum, wishing it was my mother's dick in you? Hell, I bet you've even enjoyed the perversity of me and my mother doing you both at once, or probably even each other. Carrie and Denise weren't enough?"

The two stared at each other like that for minutes, the only sound in the room was a very quiet hum of the computer in the desk.

"God damn you Ezenia. God damn you to hell." Ayla muttered, only loud enough for them both to hear. She knew the island was too well automated, and HOPE had already been prepped to prevent the business from going under, and it was this fact alone, knowing that she couldn't match an AI, that prevented her from attacking the one before her now. "How long have you waited for this moment? The moment when you could attempt to break me at my most heightened state of aggression?"

Ezenia's gaze was piercing and equally cold. "Far too long to let someone as young and obstinate as you to get to me. I think I'll set a new record with you. Two months? That's over two thousand hours. And with Complete Desire, I can really fuck with your mental state. You will break. You will be my bitch until the day I kill you with that machine if need be. You will die being my slave."

The darkness inside Ayla was reaching a breaking point, and the girl lunged at the woman, knocking them both down onto the floor. Young lips met older ones as the girl kissed her captor roughly, forcing her tongue into the woman's mouth. At the same time, she ripped the woman's lab coat off as well as the clothes underneath, soon exposing the firm globes of flesh.

Wasting little time, Ayla's tongue traced a line of drool from Ezenia's mouth to one of the nipples, suckling on it and biting the tip gently.

Ezenia moaned in return, holding the girl to her bosom. "You lack control, and you have far too many hormones running around your head. This is what will forever make you mine-Ouch!"

The girl had bit playfully, and Ezenia only made a sound to let her know that she was doing a good job. The herm's mind was indeed too full of hormones, clouding her reasoning. The darkness only added to this cloud and fed off of it. It would allow her to be cruel, but the woman was right, she would always lack control and restraint.

"Now, why don't you clean my pussy like the faithful slut you are?" Ezenia removed the rest of her clothes. As she removed her panties, a small trickle of white flowed out.

"Fine." She went in to suck on the woman's clit.

The Doctor held the young girl's head up, "What do we say?" She said mockingly.

"Mistress." Ayla finished before she was allowed to attach herself firmly to the woman's mound, her tongue trying to fish out the warm leftovers. She moaned as well as the taste of pussy mixed with the cum in her mouth.

After the woman was thoroughly ravaged by the girl's tongue, Ayla got up, positioning her massive shaft at the entrance to the Doctor's sex. She rubbed her cock head on the outside of the labia, hoping to tease the woman before plunging it in.

Ezenia moaned as she felt the huge member slide into her, her muscles contracting in their acceptance and wanting to feel more of the long shaft. She knew as soon as she felt her pussy being stretched by the glistening cock that it was going to be better than any she had before. Ayla's mother had been a good lay, but she didn't have a penis anywhere near as big as this one, and all her artificial ones never grew one larger than eight inches.

Ayla was panting, purposely not having touched herself in preparation for this woman. She had longed to feel just what an experienced cunt would feel like, and now she was. Her muscles gripped her shaft expertly, and it felt as though a mouth was sucking her off, except the tongue was all around, warm, wet, and soft. She couldn't control herself as she began to thrust, pumping in and out of the dripping slit, each time she went in a little deeper. Eventually, she bottomed out with her cock in as far as it would go.

Moaning, the Doctor only wrapped her arms around Ayla's back, kissing her passionately, enjoying the taste of her own fluids on this girl's tongue. She gazed at her charge with envy and jealousy. Her contempt for submitting to her was what made her so desirable, and her current lust-driven state would be enough to please her for years to come.

"Oh Ayla... Why must we fight like this? Just submit to me and you'll be able to please yourself anyway and anytime you want." The Doctor said between moans.

The girl only grunted, her eyes closed, her lips searching for anything to suck on, leaving Ezenia's skin peppered with red spots. Her mind was lost to the current task at hand. Wanting to try and drive herself deeper into this older woman, she grabbed the Doctor's legs, put them on her shoulders and leaned forward, putting the woman at an odd angle to her downward strokes.

More moans filled the office as Ezenia was piled-driven into the carpet, her hands working on her breasts as her cunt was roughly assaulted. She could feel herself become wetter and slipperier as the precum oozed from it's source. "Oh Ayla! Ayla! Fuck me hard! Please! I don't want to let you go, ever! Just don't stop!" She continued to moan lewdly.

Panting as she increased her pace, Ayla leaned even further down until the Doctor's knees were beside her own head. She pistoned unrelenting in her quest to gain as much sexual satisfaction from the woman. Her cock couldn't get enough of the tightly seasoned hole, and she splattered womanly juices and precum all around Ezenia's thighs from the force.

Ayla's massive cock twitched and erupted deep inside the woman. Screams of pleasure filled the room as the extra cum flowed out around the girl's penis. The Doctor's rear end was covered in stickiness, the cum pooling under her. The woman came at the same time as well, her pulsing muscles only extending both of their orgasms. Her cunt continued to suck at the invading member as it continued to spew forth it's milk.

Ezenia's face was contorted in pleasure, all cynicism and insanity gone for the time being as Ayla collapsed to the woman's side, gasping for breath. The intense feelings were almost too much for her to handle. Ezenia was a bit more comforting as she gathered the girl up to rest on her large chest.

"Ayla... Just drop that stupid act. I'd rather spend my time loving you rather than threatening you."

The girl didn't answer. She still had her eyes closed, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. But the way her captor said it... She knew that the woman longed for an equal, someone that she could just enjoy, someone that she didn't have to constantly hang the threat of Bitch Breaking over their head. But at the same time, that comfort only ripped her heart open more, a piercing that would never go away. Tasha had been taken from her, Jessica had been taken from her, and because of her mother, her family had been taken away from her.

However, that pain seeped into her mind, and the darkness there devoured it. No tears would ever threaten to show themselves while it infected her. The woman that she was now laying on top of was only a means to an end.

Eventually, the two sat up, gazing at each other. Ezenia's was of desperate love, and it was very difficult for Ayla to return the same look.

"How about it?" Ezenia asked affectionately.

Ayla hesitated. "Be your lover? Or be your fucker?"

The older one looked like she was about to cry, but then lunged for the girl, knocking them both over again, her lips kissing the younger one. Not roughly like Ayla had before, but softly, letting her tongue dance with the girl's before their lips parted. When they did, the girl could've sworn she saw a hint of blue in her eyes, and for a moment, saw a completely different person.

Ezenia wasn't an older, stiff business woman anymore. She was a high school student, a girl like Tasha that just wanted to find her place in the many cliques and groups in school. She was vulnerable and timid, but she was also quick-witted and very cute. Her own consciousness took over and Aiya felt pity for her and the road that led her to who she was today.

"Ezenia sounds very crude and brash..."

"Call me Crystal."

"That is definitely a lot prettier." She leaned in for another kiss, a slow, deep kiss this time, as she kissed the innocent girl. "Is this what you truly want then?"

The Doctor hesitated as well before nodding. "Your mother was a very kind woman. She adored you beyond anything else. You deserved much better, and I'm very sorry for what happened. Don't hate her for it. She just wanted to protect her child, like any mother would do."

Aiya's mind fought with Ayla's. When the mention of her mother came up, and the remembrance of her position, of Tasha's, and of the friends she had finally made, even Aiya became angry, more than willing to give in to her counterpart.

***

"Why must she speak of my mom?" Aiya had tears running down her face. "Why did this have to happen?"

Ayla had an arm around her, "It's not your fault. You know who's to blame for all of this. Ezenia. Don't you want to see Tasha again? In a state of love instead of addle-brain mush?"

Aiya wiped her eyes and looked at her double. "Ayla, I just don't know what to do. I feel angry at her, anger beyond words at what she's done, yet..." Her voice trailed off.

The other stood up. "How can you say that?! Anything you ever loved, anything you ever had, is gone! Remember when we sat around with our family, opening presents on Christmas? How many times have you thought back to that, hoping that you could return? You have nothing! WE have nothing anymore! Now, in college, hoping to do something with our lives, and we find Tasha. We find Jessica! And we even find a couple of lesbians that would rather die making you happy than to reveal your secret!"

Aiya's eyes were too busy watching Ayla's cock, bouncing up and down in front of her face.

"Face it! You want them back? You want to at least put an end to all of this? Do something about it!" She slapped Aiya.

Putting a hand to her cheek, Aiya looked up at her twin, the words resounding around her head. She slowly stood up to match Ayla's angry stare.

"Do you want those fantasies I gave you to come true? Or are you more content withdrawing to your own seclusion, running away from all your pain?"

Different emotions crossed Aiya's face as the words bit her deeply. Remorse, pity, confusion, sadness... And then anger. The one in front of her, this girl who had given her respite was right. She wanted Tasha back more than anything. She wanted a lover that she could connect with, someone that would make her aching heart feel full. All the pain she had felt began welling up inside her as she matched Ayla's stare.

"Make that bitch pay."

Ayla grinned before forcing the girl to her knees. "Good girl. Now here's your reward..." She grabbed a lock of the brunette hair and forced Aiya down her erect shaft. "...you stupid fucking cunt meat of a bitch."

Aiya forced the cock out of her mouth and her own icy stare pierced Ayla, "I may be a piece of fuck meat for you, but you're mine, too." She pushed the girl over, easily overpowering her in her own mind and forced herself onto her double. "Make that fucking slut pay a hundred times over."

A maniacal grin spread across Ayla's face. "As you command, my Mistress."

***

The darkness that had momentarily cleared returned with a vengeance. Ayla was holding the Doctor to her own chest, grinning gleefully up at the ceiling. Aiya had finally joined the fight, and instead of a body with two separate minds, the darkness grew, taking with it all sanity that may have been left.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers