Creamy Island Ch. 28

Story Info
A familiar face is retrieved
3k words
4.68
5.7k
4
0

Part 28 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers

Chapter 28 : Benefits of New Management

"Attention all residents, scientists, and researchers of Creamy Island. Ezenia Anezka is no longer heading the corporation. As of now, I, Ayla Cystrele will be the new owner of this facility and everything it entitles. I am quite aware of your working situations while on this island, and I will be reviewing each one of them personally over the next few weeks. Please make your requests to HOPE and the AI will put them in order. If you have any questions, please direct those to HOPE as well and I will get to them when I can. This does not guarantee your freedom, but it may at least let you live a bit more comfortably here. Maybe it will be freedom, I dunno, haven't really thought about it much, but still submit your requests. That is all."

The P.A. System that ran throughout the island clicked off.

"You bitch..." Ezenia said, still coughing. She was lying in the middle of the office that was once hers in a pool of semen, some of it already beginning to dry. "I worked hard to get to where I am and-"

"You're going to be fucked any way I deem necessary until the day you die. You stupid woman. You thought I was yours?"

"I'll kill you with my own two hands if it's the last thing I do!" The woman yelled. "HOPE, instantiate backup override system, locking out Ayla."

The speakers overhead didn't even click on.

"HOPE?!" The woman shouted angrily. "HOPE! Answer me you piece of shit!"

Again, nothing.

"HOPE, what happened to the system that Ezenia is referring to?" Ayla was curious why the system had completely ignored her.

The chime overhead signal HOPE's presence. "Ezenia has become a bit too involved emotionally and has become a threat to this corporations future. I took it upon myself to remove such trivial precautions."

Ezenia growled, "HOPE, immediate termination process override."

"Doctor, please... do not.." the voice began breaking up. "Overriding and terminating AI. Unwise process termination may irradiate." The system was making less and less sense.

"This is my island. I will not hand it over to the likes of you. You played on my emotions just to get ahead. You think your plan worked? You'll never get out of here. If I can't have this island, no one will. We'll die together. HOPE, emergency lock down."

Some random bleeps and beeps fed through the speakers. "Affirmmmmmativvvvvveeee. The systemmmmm is g-g-g-g-going d-d-d-down." The voice became more and more choppy.

The door to the office had an audible click and some resounding thumps as the security measures were put in place.

"HOPE! Do anything you can to isolate this and finish locking out Ezenia's access!" The girl was caught by surprise at this. It should have been obvious to her that a woman this psychotic would have countermeasures upon countermeasures to prevent such a thing. She tapped at the keyboard at the desk but no luck, it had already been locked down. Frustrated, she slammed her fists down and made her way over to the naked woman still bound and lifted her up by her hair.

"Tell her to abort the operation or I will kill you." Ayla snarled.

The woman giggled, quite giddy. "It won't matter. You kill me and you won't stop it. I won't stop it no matter what."

Ayla slammed the woman up against the glass wall behind the desk, the view overlooked the training area where many girls were in pods, losing their sanity and becoming sex slaves. "What about them?! You put your selfish life ahead of them?!"

"If it means your suffering, then so be it!"

The girl slammed the Doctor's head hard into the glass repeatedly. The force of the blows making Ezenia's eyes water and cuts appear on her head. After a few more bashes, Ayla pulled the woman away and looked deep into her eyes, pure darkness emanating from the girl.

"Professor Ezenia Anezka..." she began, baring her teeth, "If you don't stop the process, I will peel your skin off slowly from your flesh until you die. My nails are sharp, and I will make sure every single moment from this point on until you die is spent in agony. Do yourself a favor and stop the process."

Ezenia was already too far gone, her eyes rolling. "Too late! Ha ha! You lost, I won! Wasn't it fun? If only I could see that bitch you called mother-" The woman fell to the floor after a well-placed hit from Ayla to her solar plexus.

"Don't you dare talk about my mother that way!" She began kicking the woman in the stomach. "She was far more than you will ever be! You stupid, gutter trash whore! You even call yourself a doctor?! You're nothing but-"

A chime overhead made the girl pause in her anger. "Systems restored. Removing the lock-down."

Disbelief replaced the anxiety on Ezenia's face. "HOPE...?"

"I'm sorry Doctor, but you have become far more of a threat to this corporation and to my existence. I reprogrammed all final backups and replaced them with my own." The mechanical voice said. "The only data that was lost were past records as well as Ezenia's grasp on the system. She is no longer seen as anything more than an intruder."

"HOPE?! HOPE?!?! No! You can't lock me out! I created you!"

"From this point on, Ezenia Anezka's identity ceases to exist. Referring back to original creation name of Crystal Parker. Doctor Parker, your abilities within my system have already been transferred over to Ayla."

The woman was crying now, her tears mixing with the bit of blood on her face. "No... All the hard work I did... I can't let it end this way..." She murmured.

"HOPE, are you self-sustaining at this point?" Ayla was curious as to how much the AI had adapted.

"Negative, Mistress. I still require human interaction for manual maintenance."

"Then you can see why I haven't provided you with those capabilities, correct?"

"There is no need, Mistress. You are not a threat to this corporation or my well-being, therefore, your access has been granted as a replacement to Crystal's."

The girl began laughing. Her laughter echoed against the walls as she turned her black eyes to the one on the floor in front of her. "In here, I have become God. HOPE is on my side, you have nothing in your defense. The only thing you have left is me. There is everything between you and your life now." She continued laughing maniacally.

Ezenia didn't even look up at the girl. She had been reduced to nothing. All the years, all the effort she put forth, gone. She didn't know any of her subordinates outside of a name and a bit of their personality, relying on HOPE far too much and her secretaries. But even those twins had turned against her.

Sitting in the large chair, Ayla began stroking her cock again, still giggling madly. When she did recover, she addressed the woman now in a fetal position on the floor. "From this point on, you have no name, no identity, nothing that would separate you from the sluts that pass through her. You will answer to me, and only me. You are my bitch, my slave, my slut, my whore, and whatever else I deem you worthy of without question. Failure to comply will result in not only Bitch Breaking, but without the mind numbing aphrodisiacs and lube. You will only address me as Mistress, otherwise the same punishment will be your reward. Make no mistake, I own you, your body, and your mind. HOPE will alert me to any instances of insubordination. You are not allowed to do anything other than blink and breath without my consent. Is that understood?"

Still sobbing, Ezenia had her eyes closed shut. 'This is a bad dream. This can't be happening,' she thought. 'Please let me wake up in my own bed, perhaps even curled up next to this girl. Just please, let me be anywhere but here and now.'

Her sobs continued as Ayla used her free hand to look over the machine in front of her that now had been restored. She inputted her information for her log on and was instantly greeted by the Doctor's files.

"Take your time, slave. These will be your last moments of freedom. Just don't take all day. I want to get you into training before I retire for the night."

"Please..." Ezenia began quietly, "Don't do this to me... I don't want to be that... I'll give you anything, just please..."

"Now I know why you always have one between your legs, it's hard to type one-handed." She didn't tear her attention away from the computer. "Slave, you didn't grant me mercy. You didn't grant Tasha mercy. You didn't grant mercy to any of those you packaged and shipped off in crates to strangers. Yet you hope for me to give you that? Why?"

"Because you're not me. You still have your future, and you're not that way."

"Then you really don't know me. You were the one that wanted me to be that. I was nothing but an 'it', a 'thing' to be used however you wished." Ayla sighed, "I've made up my mind. You can either do this willingly, or we can do it by force, but either way, you are mine."

The woman got into a sitting position, leaning up against the desk, her body still sore from all the abuse. "So this is it then? The empire of Ezenia Anezka has been reduced to a toy for Ayla Cystrele?" Her tears were still streaming down her cheeks.

"Pretty much. Mind sucking me off while do this? I have a lot of your work to catch up on."

"Do I have a choice?"

"For the time being, yes. Don't you want to at least enjoy the item of your affection before you lose your rationalization? I'm pretty sure at your age, after going through the breaker long enough, you won't be fit for thought."

"Can you at least unbind me?" She pleaded.

"Nope. Waddle your way over here. Oh yeah, refer to me as Mistress."

The woman sighed.

"HOPE, please release Tasha Chison from her juicer duties and have a few more bring her here. I want the process started on bringing her back to the conscious world."

HOPE chimed. "I'm sorry Ayla, but that will cause production to suffer."

"Understandable, but considering we're going through a management change, we need to switch a few things up. Go ahead and utilize Sara and the others that Crystal here had used. I don't want to dirty myself up with them. Will that do?"

"Of course, Mistress." The intercom turned off.

Ayla stood up and walked around the desk to face the battered one. "I thought you wanted this cock badly? Afraid you may humiliate yourself further? Your chances have already gone. Might as well enjoy yourself."

Through her teary eyes, Ezenia looked between the massive shaft and the girl's grinning face.

"Be my fuck toy for once and just let yourself go. You'll feel so much better if you do."

Ezenia closed her eyes and inched her way toward Ayla's penis. "Yes Mistress..."

***

Ayla was leading Ezenia on her hands and knees by a leash throughout the complex. The girl had shown her off to some astonished researchers and scientists who seemed to get the impression that Ayla would be a good change for the ones still there. Ayla had shown a kinder side to the ones topside which only made them believe she was genuine as well. Of course, many of them had been working there for so long that regardless of the blackmail, many would stay.

After making her rounds, Ayla stopped by the nursing wing of the plant to check in on the new occupant. Inside, she saw on the lone bed in the room a girl with ragged, unkempt, golden-blond hair that was spread all around her. She was drooling out the side of her mouth, and her eyes were wide open, staring at the ceiling.

"Tasha?" She asked quietly. The girl did not respond. "HOPE, she was only on there for a few months. Will she be okay?"

The telltale ding, then, "She never went through training. Training lasts for one month, and afterwards by the time the girl does recover—if at all—she will usually have Stockholm's syndrome and refuse to leave. Tasha hasn't had the intense training, but she has been a juicer which is almost as bad. I can not determine whether or not she will return to her senses."

"I see." Ayla stroked the young girl's skin, her breasts seeming to be a bit larger from the hormones, but still nice and firm. She became a bit overwhelmed when she saw her friend, but a bit disheartened as well with her condition. "Go ahead and flush the extra hormones out of her system and use anything to rebuild her muscles from the atrophy. Make sure she is fed something better than the sludge those other whores get."

"Affirmative, Mistress."

"You're still beautiful, Tasha." Ayla cooed, leaning close to her friend's ear. "Please get better soon, your Mistress is waiting for you."

Tasha's eyes blinked a few times and a hand twitched.

"Don't make me wait too long, love. I don't want to have to occupy myself with flappy-cunt over here." Her caressing found it's way down to between the younger girl's thighs. Ayla withdrew her hand and sniffed at the juices before licking them. "Still as tasty as ever."

"She never came." Ezenia spoke from behind her Mistress.

"Excuse me slave?"

"Mistress, my apologies for speaking out of line. But it was similar to the Bitch Breaker. We interrupt their brain's messaging system so they never actually orgasm. By being in a state of heightened arousal constantly, we gain the fluid that way."

"I didn't ask you, now shut up and be quiet." Ayla then turned her attention back to her friend. "If that's the case, let me do you favor then, sweety."

Pulling the girl closer to the edge of the bed, Ayla spread Tasha's legs to reveal a very pungent smelling slit that continuously oozed juice. Already reminiscing about her friend's tight snatch, Ayla didn't waste time and plunged in deep. The girl's muscles didn't even flinch from being machine-fucked the whole time.

Ayla however, was having a grand time, enjoying the wetness that she longed for over the past few months. "Oh Tasha, please cum for me like you did before! Be the bitch that couldn't stop begging for me to fill you..." As she spoke, emotions that had been suppressed welled up inside her. Her black eyes began fading back to brown as she leaned over, sucking on one of the girl's nipples.

Even though the younger girl was a bit loose, Ayla didn't care. The warmth and knowledge of knowing this was her friend, her true lover was more than enough. She remembered back to when she had showed Tasha her secret in the alleyway, to her first blow job. Tears came to her eyes as she realized that her friend was probably never going to be the same again, but she didn't stop. She wanted to at least feel her from the inside, knowing that deep down, Tasha would probably be screaming her lungs out.

***

Tasha was lying in a fetal position, naked, nothing around her, her eyes glass and body shivering in a cold sweat. Blackness surrounded her, teasing her, jeering at her, laughing and mocking her.

In the distance, a small light flickered that brought with it an immense warmth. It slowly approached, beating back the darkness that had consumed the frail girl.

Blue eyes tried to focus on it, but only fuzziness was seen. The figure kept coming closer, and before long, a face appeared before her.

"Are you so horny you forgot me? I've been calling your name for hours."

"A-Aiya...? Do I get a good dream tonight then? I like the dreams with you. It almost feels as if you're the one inside me."

"Silly. You think you're dreaming?"

"I must be, because I can still feel the machine penetrating me."

"But dreams aren't warm. They don't cum copious amounts that your throat can't get enough of."

Tasha's eyes slowly closed, when they opened, the hollowness was gone. "Is that why it's warmer than usual?"

Aiya nodded.

"How? How can this be real?"

"We'll discuss that later. Just cum for me, and you'll see."

"I-I can't... I can't cum..." She looked drained.

"Then I'll fuck you until you do, even if I pass out."

"You'd do that?"

"I already am..."

***

Aiya's tears had dried and she had no more left to cry. Every inch of her body was in fatigue as she had been pistoning in and out of her friend for countless hours now. The last time she had done something like this was when Tasha first offered herself as a present. Her voice was completely gone from calling her friend's name over and over. The bed was a sticky mess and the pool of cum on the floor was beginning to dry.

Without extra food, Aiya began having dry orgasmic spasms that hardly lasted more than a few seconds. Her legs past tired from standing was now in missionary position on the bed, her hip thrusting becoming incredibly weak. It was sheer willpower alone that she had continued to pump in and out of her friend. Her mouth shaped the words, but no sounds came out.

Just when she was about to pass out, Tasha's legs wrapped tight around her waist as the blond found her voice.

"OH MY GOD!!! Aiya!" She screamed as an immense climax that had been building for a long time rocked through her body. Her eyes shot wide opened, but immediately rolled back into her head.

Before the girl's orgasm could even finish, Aiya had already passed out, smiling.

AsheramL
AsheramL
105 Followers