Creamy Island Ch. 30

Story Info
Another one becomes nothing more than a toy.
3.6k words
4.2
7.5k
4
0

Part 30 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

Chapter 30: A Sheep Among the Wolves

Tidying her hair somewhat, the researcher looked herself over in the mirror. The globs of cum caked her face, made her hair stiff and made her skin feel stretched tight.

She sighed. "Well Alex, what now?"

Her blond-haired reflection didn't give any answers. The woman wasn't nearly as old as the other scientists, not even thirty, and yet, here she was, already humiliated like the other girls. She checked her watch and realized that her Mistress would be missing her soon, so she went through the different things in her closet, trying to find some provocative lingerie. Ayla was a bitch through and through, actually carrying through with her threats instead of just using them as bargaining chips like the Doctor. She had figured, that the better of an impression she made, she'd be out of there soon enough. If she didn't provide suitable entertainment, then...

Shaking her head, Alex didn't want to even think about it. Never had a researcher been put on the Bitch Breaker, but from seeing first hand what it does to the younger girls, it only made her shiver.

"You were complaining the other day about having no guys on this island..." she rambled to herself, "And that those dick girls were nothing more than artificial... freaks. And now... I guess that's karma. To be broken by one." She sighed again, finding some skimpy black underwear, something she hoped she would've been able to model for a man.

Unsteady hands pulled the flimsy lace panties up around her shapely hips before pulling on her garter belt and stockings. The black underwear was crotchless, and she had a small clip that attached to her labia, sporting a fake gem. Her bra was mostly see-through and equally flimsy, barely covering her nipples, let alone her apple-sized breasts. Underneath, there were fake clip-on nipple rings as well. She wanted to make a good impression at least.

Watching herself in her full-length mirror on the back of her bathroom door, she turned around, admiring herself. That admiration didn't last long though, for when she exited the bathroom, she felt her thighs slide against each other as some of her juices had already found its way out. That was more than enough for her as she broke down crying.

"I don't want to be a slut! I don't want to be a whore! I don't want to be some slave for some freak's entertainment! I just want to go home, get off this assignment and actually have a family!" she flopped down onto her bed.

The fact of the matter was that she had been an undercover detective sent to try and uncover the truth behind the island. Her fake past had worked too well though, and some innocent girl was suffering because of it. Alex had tried to get out before, but HOPE's ever watchfulness prevented it. Her past had included being a single mother, never married with her only family being a younger sister. That part was false, but obviously seemed real enough to get that girl kidnapped, and shipped off to somewhere in western Europe. The two had never met, but it was a coincidence the younger girl had a similar story.

Now, she was trapped and unable to escape. If she were to be found out, it would probably be the last thing she would ever know. Her body was still young and supple enough to be put through the processing, or even worse, turned into a herm herself to contribute to Complete Desire.

Alex shuddered as the sobs racked her body. She was on her back on her bed, in underwear that would probably make any man cum on the spot, but instead, her face was coated with semen and her pussy was wet with anticipation. Her body betrayed her mind.

"Stupid hormones!" She cursed to herself. Like many of the other women here, she was straight, and even though she was a captive, she was still allowed some luxuries; a nice ribbed dildo to keep her happy at least. But like everything else, that didn't matter. Alex had figured that if she humiliated herself enough now, it would either soften the blow Ayla would give her, or at least grant her some mercy.

Tears mixed with the dried cum, making the stuff runny once again as the woman got up off the bed. She didn't bother drying her eyes, afraid that some of the white goo would come off. Alex also decided that she might as well enjoy it, having the mindset of 'You can't rape the willing', and went with that.

Before second thoughts changed her mind, unsteady feet went to the door of her apartment, not caring enough to close it behind her. If she was going to be back, that would be a miracle.

***

The cool night air had stiffened her nipples to the point of aching. It wasn't a cold night, but the fresh air caused the sensations to be magnified. Her poor clit wasn't doing any better, as the clip on her labia kept it exposed, the air having fun with it.

A few of the other scientists and researchers that populated the island laughed at the woman as she walked past, already believing they would probably never see her again. The news of her humiliation passed through the island quickly, and by now, everyone knew she was going to become Ayla's new pet.

Alex's face burned red. Just because she was trying to save some face with her tormentor, didn't mean that she wasn't incredibly embarrassed. Tears gone now, she decided she would at least save them for her Mistress. No doubt Ayla would want to break the woman that had served under Ezenia just to prove she was superior. But the joke was on her. She would go into this willingly, and God forbid her to stay forever, would claim rape afterwards.

Her hands clenched into fists as she entered the underground facility, a few of her peers coming out at the same time, making comments audible enough to hear.

"Look at her. She's parading around, wanting to be the Mistress's next bitch." One said.

The other laughed, "She's already her bitch whore. I bet she's not going to be able to sit for a month after this."

"It won't matter though, she'll just lose her sanity like all the others. Stupid cock loving bitch. Too good for a cunt. I hope the girl gives her a penis as an insult."

Alex stopped on the other side of the entrance, leaning against the wall for support.

"That really hurt..." She said under her breath. The pit at the bottom of her stomach grew as it rumbled, partly due to hunger.

The past men she had dated had all tried to cum in her mouth when she had gone down on them, but she had always refused. The first time she had tried, she threw up the whole meal from the night before, and she didn't want to repeat the experience. Besides, if she was going to be throat-fucked again, she would need lots of room in there.

Retching at the remembrance of the taste from years earlier, as well as from earlier that day, she hoped she wouldn't offend her Mistress too much if she vomited. That thought spawned more and more thoughts, each worse than the last. By the time the woman reached the doors to Ezenia's former office, she was downright shaking.

She knocked on the door lightly, hoping that perhaps Ayla wasn't on the other side. The fact the door opened after a few moments only made her spirits droop even further.

Ayla's black eyes watched the shapely woman enter the large office, grinning maniacally and stroking herself while sitting naked at the desk as usual. Her free hand was leaning on the arm of the chair while propping her head up.

Alex closed the door behind her after entering, feeling her Mistress's icy stare upon her. Suddenly conscious of what exactly she was wearing and the situation only made her body flush red as she became uncomfortably warm. She slowly made her way to the center of the room, standing in front of the large desk, utilizing all her willpower just to look at Ayla.

"Alex, I'm glad you could join me."

An awkward silence passed as the woman felt the dried semen seem to stretch her skin even tighter. When the silence became unbearable, she cleared her throat. Ayla still didn't say anything, just sitting there, drinking in the sight, purposely making the woman aware of herself.

Left with no other option but to stand there stupidly, the blond shifted her weight from foot to foot, wondering what the girl would do. Sitting there, stroking herself slowly with a grin on her face, her beady eyes moving ever so slightly so she may study her. Her look was cold, but the fact Alex was being scrutinized like a piece of meat, it felt hot and very disconcerting. Her slit was still wet, and her nipples were hard, betraying her emotions. She felt like an object, like her personality was non-existent. Her face was beet-red, and her legs were shaking slightly.

After what felt like an eternity, Ayla finally spoke again. "How does it feel?"

Alex couldn't find her voice at first and when she did, it cracked. "F-fine."

"Did you enjoy everyone's eyes on you?"

"Not really."

"How wet is your pussy?"

She knew. Ayla had to have known. HOPE probably showed her everything. Alex couldn't respond. It hurt even more, knowing that she was nothing but a toy.

"Can we get this over with? I don't mean to sound rude, but I do want to continue with my research." Her voice was timid and fearful.

Ayla raised an eyebrow at her.

"...Mistress..."

"Do you feel like a whore? A slut?"

"Y-yes... Mistress..."

"Tell me how much you enjoyed it."

Unlike before, there was something about doing this here and now in the room that made her very uncomfortable. At least in the hallway earlier she could have passed it off as temporary insanity. But now it was different. She really was an object, not just pretending.

"How did it taste to you? How does the cum on your face and in your hair make you feel?"

Warm tears made their way down Alex's cheeks, but she didn't respond.

"Please, I rather enjoyed how much you played out your part from earlier. I just want a private show of my own. Those luscious lips, those large tits... Mmmmm... How about your cunt too?"

The woman's juices ran down her legs.

"I have room up here on my desk for you to sit down and spread your legs. Please, indulge yourself in my presence."

"Yes Mistress." Her voice no longer sounded like her own. Unknown feet moved her to the desk, and before she knew it, she was sitting on the large surface, legs spread, one hand holding her up behind her and the other was caressing her slit, showing off the plastic gem. She closed her eyes, trying to at least lose herself in a fantasy.

Ayla's hot breath fanned Alex's wet mound. "Keep your eyes open, or do you need to be trained to be put in your place?"

"I'm sorry Mistress." She opened her eyes just in time to see the girl run a tongue from her asshole to the top of her clit. She shivered from the sensations, pleasure mixed with disgust.

The emotions weren't lost on Ayla and the girl leaned back in the chair. "So sweet and tart. It's so thick, that if I didn't know better, that begging earlier wasn't an act."

Nothing. The woman continued to stroke her clit.

"So, Alex, you never answered my questions. I do hate to be kept waiting." Her sugary voice was quite the opposite of her sarcastic stare. "Please, I want to know just how deep those roots of yours are."

"M-Mistress..." She began slowly, her eyes barely able to meet Ayla's. "Your cum was a wonderful gift... I couldn't stop thinking about you for the rest of the day, and how much of a present you bestowed upon me. The thickness of your goo was wonderful. I enjoyed it the whole-" Her courage that was steadily building was cut short as she dry heaved. The mere thought of such stuff in her mouth again was more than enough.

Frowning, Ayla's voice became sharp. "I was going to just play with you tonight and possibly tomorrow while my other toys get ready, but now, I'm not so sure."

"I'm sorry Mistress." Alex was in tears again.

"Is it cum?" When the other flinched, she knew she was right. "It is, isn't it? You don't like how creamy it is? How thick it is? How warm it is? The feeling as ounce after ounce lavishes it's way across your tongue and down your throat, filling your waiting belly to the brim with it's doughy texture and flavor?" Each description made Alex retch again. "I'm the one who's sorry Alex. I didn't realize there were still females that couldn't learn to like such a thing. You may go."

Stunned. It took Alex a moment to realize what Ayla said. "E-Excuse me?"

"You may go. I have no interest in you..."

Not waiting for a change of heart, Alex quickly got up off the desk, embarrassed that she left a small wet spot, but didn't look back as she made her way across the room.

"Thank you." She said hurriedly.

"...Yet." Ayla finished her sentence.

The words struck fear deep in the woman's heart. She knew it was too good to be true. Knowing that running was useless, she turned back around to face her tormentor.

"Alex, did you honestly think you were going to be let go that easily? Have you ignored how big and hard my cock is?" She sneered. "Stupid bitch. I'm not interested in you too much yet, but I do have plans for you."

"I'm sorry Mistress." Alex hung her head.

Ayla closed the distance between the two of them easily and rubbed up against her, purring. Her hands found the more sensitive spots on the woman and despite her attempts to ignore the sensations, she still gasped as careful hands reached their marks.

"I'm going to drench with cum tonight. I'm going to make sure it's all over you, and I'll want you to rub it in, making sure to get all those hard-to-reach places in the most lewd way you can. After that, I want you to masturbate for a few hours when you get back to your apartment. You are to remain in these clothes, in exactly this way for a week, not washing, and not covering up. Continue masturbating daily, at least four hours a day. I'll have HOPE monitoring you the whole time. Don't worry though, you'll get to drink as much Pure Bliss as you like during the week. I will want you back here every night as well so I can give you a fresh coating of semen."

Tears finally fell to the floor. Alex knew that this probably wasn't all.

"I will be merciful and won't cum on your face. It would be no good if you threw up from the smell whenever you tried to eat. But from the neck down, by next week, I want your skin to be as white as my cum, and to be as rancid and stinking of pussy of cum. If you feel as though you may be too embarrassed to work, you may stay home, out of work, on the condition you masturbate the entire time." Ayla was still purring as her delicate fingers were thrusting in and out of the other's now dripping pussy.

"Yes Mistress..." Alex replied between sobs.

Suddenly Ayla pinched the woman's clit hard, causing her to gasp and her eyes bulge in pain. "Lie to me at any point or ignore my instructions and I'll put you on the breaker without any aphrodisiacs until cum is the only thing you will want to eat." She rubbed the hyper sensitive organ between her thumb and forefinger as her other hand used some of the pussy juice as lube to penetrate the woman's ass. Three fingers without any other preliminaries. "Is that understood?"

Alex couldn't gasp as her hands went towards Ayla's, trying to remove the girl from her clit.

"Are. We. Clear." Ayla whispered dangerously into the woman's ear as her pressure on the nub increased to the point Alex was doubling over in pain. Her other hand was stretching her ass apart and trying to put a fourth finger in.

"Y-y-y-yes!" Alex exclaimed in a hurt tone.

When Ayla pinched even harder and thrust four fingers deep into the woman's ass, Alex fell to the floor. "What was that?" Her eyes danced with sadistic glee.

"Yes Mistress!"

Ayla let go of the one in pain on the floor. Alex placed her hands protectively over her delicate clit as she laid, curled in a ball on the floor, sobbing uncontrollably, her chest heaving. The Mistress only licked her pussy-soaked fingers as she began to stroke herself off again. "Cry for me bitch. I want you to know that I am your Mistress. Never forget that, or you'll never remember anything ever again." Her grin returned, "Now, I think you should thank me for being so kind and not making you swallow multiple loads tonight, don't you agree?"

"Yes Mistress!" The words barely reached her lips as her poor clit hurt. Forget about the pain in her rear end, her nub was on fire, searing with pain. Even though the extreme pressure was only momentary, it felt tremendous. 'Is this what it feels like for a guy to be kicked in the balls?' she asked herself, 'No, this has to be much worse.'

Stroking herself while watching Alex in pain, Ayla waited for the other to recover so that she could at least provide her first bath of cum to the poor girl. When Alex did finally stop crying, she still remained in her fetal position, just staring off into space. Her clit still hurt, but the pain was subsiding.

"You seem like such a proper girl though. All-fours, I want to watch you masturbate your ass and your cunt together."

Silently, Alex obeyed. She got on her shaky knees, face pressed against the carpet so she wouldn't have to see the girl, and began playing with her clit. The woman closed her eyes as a finger ran over her pained pleasure center. Even though it hurt, the pleasurable sensations that began to emanate from it quickly overcame the last bits of pain. She wasn't stupid, she knew that an orgasm would wipe away the pain, at least for a little bit, and she tried to lose herself in a fantasy.

A finger probed gently at her sore ass too, using more pussy juice as lubricant. A moan escaped when she penetrated both of her holes simultaneously with a single finger each. The digits moved in and out slowly, evidence that she was actually attempting to get herself off.

Ayla on the other hand, grabbed a container from one of the desk drawers and aimed the tip of her dick into it, spewing forth her massive orgasm as she leaned against her desk for support. When she finished emptying her prostate, she looked at the container. When Ayla met Tasha, she was only able to produce a cup, maybe a cup and a half. But now, after all the conditioning and fucking, she could produce nearly half a gallon. Her stomach was growling though, and it took much effort to prevent herself from consuming the viscous stuff.

Pouring a bit of the cum on Alex's back, the woman responded instantly. She moved her hands so that she could begin to rub the stuff all over her, fearing how much more pain Ayla could put her in.

Alex made sure that her whole body received ample amounts of the fluid, it being thick enough to stick quite well in some places. Her breasts were shimmering in the light, and her ass was now lubricated enough to use three fingers without pain. She continued masturbating and moaning lewdly as her hands caressed her body. Even though she would never admit it, she liked the way the goo felt on her. If she blocked out Ayla hard enough, she could almost imagine it was a bunch of guys.

Hands continued to play with the thick cum, making sure her whole body, under and over the lingerie until she had a nice coating. The stuff pooled in her crack, and breasts, and she smiled, eyes still closed.

Eventually, Alex's orgasm hit her, causing her to shiver in pleasure and for a moment she honestly forgot where she was. In her own mind, there were many cute guys around her, jerking off their cocks onto her body as she continued to play with the semen, basking in the afterglow of her climax. Ayla's voice wrought her from her daydream.

"I hope you enjoy it just as much the next few days as well."

Alex's eyes jerked open as she remembered where she was.

"You're dismissed." Ayla went back behind her desk, wiped her hands on a nearby towel and began working on the computer.

'Just like that, huh?' Alex thought to herself. Her orgasm had barely subsided, and she was being pushed away, just like a toy.

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers
12