Creamy Island Ch. 31

Story Info
Alex is subjected to Ayla's darkest cruelty yet.
3.2k words
3.89
8.2k
5
0

Part 31 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers

Chapter 31: Scapegoat

Over the next five days, Alex's odor became stronger and more disgusting, almost to the point where Ayla was forced to plug her nose. She didn't however, because the stench was proof of her dominion over the new body. Alex was now covered with dried, crusty layers of the new Mistress's semen so heavily, that it flaked off from time to time and a crunching sound was quite evident wherever the young woman went.

Alex had opted to stay inside her dorm, far too embarrassed of the harassment and jibes she would garner if she went to work. The first day was probably the most difficult, because Ayla had been monitoring her activity via different sensors that were equipped in the rooms. Not outright spying on the workers, but HOPE did have other methods of determining activity within, and now with the recent upgrades, the AI was actively seeking out those who may pose a threat to the island. It was this method that the Mistress had figured out that Alex wasn't keeping her word. The young woman thought she could pass it off, but was soon mistaken.

That was a mistake that wasn't repeated. That night when she went to see her employer, she had been drenched with a couple loads of thick, gooey, cum before being paraded around for the last researchers to gawk and stare at, and of course humiliated. After that Alex had become incredibly submissive, carrying out Ayla's requests to the letter. She had stayed in her room the next day, rubbing herself and playing with her toys until she was raw, not daring to go against the sadist.

And now, after five days, Alex's eyes showed utter defeat. When she made her way to the large office, the insults and laughter only rolled off her. In her mind, there was no way it could get any worse.

She was wrong.

When Alex reached the office, she noticed the twins were back, but the looks on their faces showed that they were half out of it, were drooling out of the corner of their mouths, and their eyes glassy. When one of them did see Alex, she almost immediately pounced on her.

"Oh Mistress Alex!" She cooed, "I see Mistress Ayla has given you quite a nice look! Please wait a little bit while I let her know."

As the one girl buzzed her superior, the other began masturbating, quickly lost in her own moans and lusts. Both of her hands were busy on her body, from playing with her nipples, to disappearing under the desk to play with her sensitive clit.

A few minutes passed before the one girl let Alex into the office. The room was much darker than the previous nights, the only light coming from the large glass backing that overlooked the training chamber. Silhouettes were cast across the far side of the office as some chatter could be heard, indiscernible from where Alex stood.

The sound of the door closing made the talking stop, as Ayla addressed her.

"Just in time, my pet. I have some friends for you to meet." Some giggles came from the other silhouettes.

Sudden light caused Alex to shield her brown eyes for a moment before they adjusted. When they did, she saw seven others, three on one side four on the other, watching her.

"Is this the one you were telling us about Aiya?" A mousy voice commented.

"Of course it is! You can see her fine handiwork all over her."

More giggling.

The one to Ayla's left had long blond hair and large blue eyes while the one directly on Ayla's other side had long black hair with green eyes. It was the former that had asked about her. There was a third girl that was a little shorter than the previous two with red hair, that seemed a little shy. The other four though, sported dicks almost as big as her captor's, who remained quiet.

"Alex, I would like you to meet my best slut, Tasha." She gestured to the blond haired one. "And Jessica." She gestured to the raven-haired beauty. "There's also Rebecca here too, but she's a little shy, so don't mind her." The redhead said nothing.

Alex bowed her head towards each one as they were introduced.

"Enjoying it yet?"

"Yes Mistress."

More giggles at the reply. The staring was making her feel hot and very self-conscious, even though she didn't mind her co-workers.

"I can smell her from here!" Jessica said, disdain evident in her voice. "Did she not bathe at all?"

Tasha licked her lips. "Mistress, is this a new toy for us to play with?"

Ayla patted Tasha's hand.

"Now, now, my little bitch, there will be plenty of time for that." She turned her attention towards Alex. "I was in great luck. I found quite a few of my friends here. Tasha was busy being a juicer, Jessica was quite the distiller, and Rebecca's milk is probably the finest I've tasted."

There was something about Ayla's piercing gaze that unnerved Alex as she swallowed hard.

"But I bet you're wondering what you have to do with all of this, right?" The hermaphrodite stood up from the chair and walked around the desk to approach the rancid one. "You're so pathetic, you know that? Now I know why Ezenia hated you all so much."

She put a hand on the older girl's face and licked a crusty, cum-coated nipple.

"You taste as bad as you smell."

Ayla began stroking herself slowly as she circled the woman. She was like a vulture, preparing to strike on her prey, licking her lips a little.

"I was going to be nice, but the rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper."

"What do you mean, Mistress?" Alex tried to play confusion, but her heart was hammering so hard that she choked on the words.

"HOPE filled me in. Of course, I have no proof, but I'm sure you'll admit it soon enough. Ezenia was stupid not to notice it earlier, but I guess with her short-sightedness, she wouldn't upgrade her AI to the point of figuring it out. But I do commend you on how much you're able to cum. Five days of masturbating that much would leave anyone sore." Ayla slapped a hand on Alex's cum-coated crotch. "That underwear you're wearing is stained white now, isn't it? I can't even tell where it ends and my cum begins. It's just so thick..."

Reaching behind Alex's head, the sadist kissed her hard, wrenching the girl's lips apart with her own before assailing the mouth with her tongue. Alex didn't fight it. When Ayla did pull back, there were a few strings of saliva connecting their lips.

"A faint hint of pussy on your tongue? Come now, you can't have wanted a woman that badly?"

Alex couldn't reply. She was horny. She licked her fingers to add more lubrication to her rubbing session and tasted some of her juices.

"Do you like the taste of pussy? Does the sight of these lovely three girls make you want to swallow their cum? I bet you'd rather have theirs than mine. But I don't mind." Ayla was circling again, stroking herself, Alex's eyes watching the giant member the whole time. Ayla snapped her fingers and Jessica approached her with what looked like a sewing needle.

"M-Mistress...?" Alex stammered.

Ayla gave the needle to her new toy, who took it and stared at it curiously. Jessica then proceeded to lead Alex over to one of the chairs and bind her too it, except for her hands.

"I was kind enough to save your pretty little face from my seed. But I think my tenderness was misplaced." Ayla sat on the desk, and Tasha took up position between her legs, nurturing the huge cock. Jessica remained behind Alex.

"What do you mean, Mistress?"

"HOPE has informed me that you're leading a double life."

"I don't understand..." Alex began shaking, a chill ran through her that touched her bones.

Ayla grinned as she placed her hands on the back of Tasha's head, throat-fucking the girl slowly, enjoying the moment. "That's lie number one. For each lie you tell me, you will be reprimanded. But not by my hand. By your own." She closed her eyes a moment as Tasha took the whole length in again. "Pierce your left nipple."

The knot in the pit of Alex's stomach turned into a stone, the weight pressing her down into the chair. She whipped her head around, seeing all the girls watching her, waiting. Shaky hands nearly dropped the needle.

"First lie, left nipple. Second lie, right nipple. Third lie, clitoral hood. Fourth lie, your clitoris. Do you really want to find out what happens after that?" Ayla slowly opened her eyes as her cock slipped from the tight mouth.

The stripper grabbed Alex's hands from behind to steady them and brushed off the caked cum from the nipple. As Jessica's hands guided Alex's toward her breast, the woman began struggling.

Licking her lips, the Mistress continued, "I wouldn't struggle if I were you. It'll only cause you to miss and have to try again until you get it. I would like to prevent you from becoming a pin-cushion, but I honestly don't care if you do."

Alex's hands went limp in Jessica's grasp as the younger girl guided the needle, eventually, and painstakingly slowly, piercing the tender flesh. Cracking a tooth from gritting her teeth so hard, Alex let out a shrill shriek when the girl behind her let go, the needle remaining lodged in the pink flesh.

"See? Didn't hurt a bit."

Tears were falling from Alex's eyes. It hurt, and it hurt a lot. No anesthetic, no painkillers, and so slowly, it was incredibly painful. Her eyes were closed, trying to focus on the pain in her mouth instead of her left nipple.

"Shall we try this again? Or shall we skip straight to piercing the other nipple?"

The young woman slowly nodded.

"Straight to the other nipple it is then!" Ayla beamed.

The captive's head shot straight up as another needle was put into her hands, and guided by Jessica's toward her right breast. Eyes shot wide open as Alex's other nipple was assailed by the same excruciating treatment. This time when she grit her teeth, the pain in her mouth increased from the shards of the split tooth being driven into her gums.

Eventually Jessica let go and Alex's hands fell loosely to her sides, her head drooping and hair obscuring her face. Her mouth hung open and a small trickle of drool mixed with blood landed on her thighs.

"Ready then? Or feeling a bit more masochistic?" Ayla was keeping Tasha's head down on her crotch now, just using small thrusts to feel the most from the warm, tight, wet, throat.

Alex groaned.

"I think we're ready. Now, back to my statement. HOPE has informed me you are leading a double life."

"Yes Mistress..." Tears fell freely, her voice defeated. Nothing she ever went through would have prepared her for this. She owed no one anything, and whatever she could do now to save herself from ending up in situations worse than the girls that passed through here, she would.

"But that's not why I'm punishing you. It's because you did nothing."

"I'm sorry Mistress."

"Lie number three! You're not sorry in the least!" It was evident that Ayla's anger at not being able to find the Doctor was manifesting itself on the poor soul in front of her.

"NO!" Alex screamed, "That's not a lie!" Her eyes were red from crying.

"So you're truly sorry?!" Ayla was furious as she pushed the blond aside and approached the woman. "You're sorry that you did nothing to stop this? To prevent Ezenia from doing what she did?" She slapped Alex hard enough to make some blood and dried cum go flying. "You lying bitch! Look at Jessica! Tasha! Rebecca! I had a good life back at campus, and then had to endure the Bitch Breaker and being that stupid Doctor's freak pet! And here, you went on, researching how to make this place better?"

"I didn't mean to..." Alex's voice trailed off.

"You're supposed to be undercover, finding a way to shut this place down, and yet you can't even do that!"

"Ezenia kept a good watch over us-" She was slapped again, more flakes flying.

"If she kept such a good watch, it wouldn't have taken the upgrades to HOPE to catch you!" She jerked the woman's chin up so that the two pairs of eyes could meet. "You were the only one with the ability to stop this and you didn't. I could still be fucking Jessica, Tasha, Brook, Sonya, and who knows how many more had I not come here."

Alex continued to sob, afraid for herself and knowing there was no escape.

"Many believe that the lowest level in Dante's Inferno is reserved for those who do nothing, who sit back and watch when they could have done something. I am one of those believers."

"M-Mistress..." Alex wailed.

"I am going to watch you pierce every single sensitive spot on your body many times over. I am then going turn you into a bitch for all those in this office to be fucked and eventually chucked. When I'm through with you, I will send you back to wherever the hell you came from to become a personal slave for your parents. I'm sure a bit of brainwashing on their part could turn you into their perfect toy. If you don't think it can be done, just watch."

Ayla let go of the woman then went back to her seat on the desk, letting Tasha return to her blowjob as well.

"Mistress..."

"You don't deserve to call me that anymore. You do not address me at all. You do not even speak. You are nothing but a place to stick cocks into, nothing more."

Jessica forced a third needle into Alex's hands.

"Please scream out though, I want to know just how much this hurts you. Make sure you make the piercings nice and straight, because it's a pain to put jewelry in crooked holes." Ayla's sadistic look was gone, replaced entirely with anger. After a moment though, her eyes lit up.

"Just one moment." She began, pushing Tasha away once more. The blond was almost begging to continue to suck her friend's penis.

The Mistress had situated herself in one of the other chairs, making herself comfortable, her large cock like a flagpole, standing at attention, one hand slowly stroking it. She smiled in her cynical way as Jessica unbound the girl, the needles still in the tender flesh. Alex was led over to the wicked one, and forced to turn around. Hands gripped Alex's waist as she felt herself pulled toward the younger one.

Alex let out a shrill gasp as she felt the giant head prod at her tender anus.

"Please..." The girl begged.

Grinning, Ayla pulled the girl down hard on her stiffness, causing yet another shriek to escape her lips.

"You did beg for it." Ayla said, licking her lips as her length entered deeper and deeper into the virgin ass. If it wasn't for the fact that her cock had become quite good at oozing it's precum, both would have felt pain from the chafing.

Eyes wide, Alex had never felt any sensations such as that. It felt as though she had to go to the bathroom badly, and her hole was beginning to burn with pain. Eventually, she felt her insides stretch in new directions as the massive member pushed deeper and deeper. Tears never stopped flowing down her cheeks as she was assaulted and humiliated in such a way. Eventually she felt her rear end rest on Ayla's lap and knew at last, the entire thing was inside her. Something deep down, actually enjoyed it, and her pussy started to throb as her clit sought out attention.

Ayla pulled the woman back against her chest while her legs were bound, spread, to the arms of the chair, putting her coated pussy on display for the others to see. Some of the other dickgirls were already beginning to masturbate as moans came from them. Ayla's expert hands massaged the smelly girl.

"Just keep your ass clenched like that, it feels best that way." She licked the back of Alex's ear, "Tell me how much you like my cock in your virgin ass..." She cooed.

Words were lost in Alex's throat as she tried to cope with the pain in her nipples and now her ass.

Jessica knelt down between Alex's legs and guided her hands towards her sensitive clit. The stripper sucked on the moistening slit, eating the dried cum away. Ayla played with the needles in her submissive's breasts, causing the older girl to wince and gasp each time.

Only being able to close her eyes and try to focus her attention to the pain in her mouth, Alex let Jessica's hands guide her own to piercing her most sensitive organ, just as painstakingly slow as her nipples. Ayla bit into the girl's earlobe until she drew blood when Alex started screaming in pain.

Nothing could have prepared her for the pain that she felt. Alex would have rather of taken a week on the Bitch Breaker, or even gone through the training instead if it would have saved her this excruciating pain. She screamed and screamed until Tasha had finally gagged her with a penis gag, and even then, the muffled cries could be heard from her throat as they tried to escape.

The sadistic girl only began bouncing the older one up and down on her cock as she cried, enjoying every minute of it. Alex's ass had clamped down on her shaft incredibly tight and was providing some of the best stimulation she ever had. When she could no longer hold on, Ayla reached around and twisted the needle still stuck in the girl's clit, causing a fresh wave of searing pain and a drop of blood to be drawn, as she filled her tight ass with gobs of cum.

A realization struck Ayla.

"Tasha, my best bitch, would you do me a favor and clean this girl up?" She pushed the woman forward, causing her to land on her face, shoving her hyper-sensitive breasts into the floor while her ankles were at an odd angle, still tied to the arms of the chair. "You two can help her." She pointed at Rebecca and Jessica. "And after that, pierce her again. Make that bitch scream. Afterwards, you all may do whatever you like with her." Ayla headed for the door.

"Mistress, do you need any help?" Tasha asked, her eyes glassy and glued to the cum-coated girl.

Ayla stopped and turned towards them as the hermaphrodites closed in on the bound woman. Her grin was a mixture of insanity and glee.

"I believe I know where Ezenia is." She giggled to herself before leaving the room, the sounds of screaming could be heard soon after as well as the lewd sounds of sloppy sex.

AsheramL
AsheramL
104 Followers