Creamy Rose

Story Info
Young woman serves her older female boss and husband.
2.6k words
4.44
43.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FogBard
FogBard
61 Followers

There was a knock at the door. Margot peered up from behind her half rim reading glasses to discern who was interrupting her thoughts. Standing at the door was Lizette, Brad Jones' assistant, waiting for permission to enter. Margot waved her in. Lizette approached, a handful of reports and folders in hand and set them in the in-box on the corner of Margot's desk.

Margot was Jones' superior and that made Lizette one of her team members. Lizette had puzzled Margot ever since the young woman was hired. She was out of college but a year or two, dressed very professionally and was friendly with everyone in the office. In fact everyone on the team was that way with each other, regardless of their office, everyone except Lizette when she was alone with Margot. Around Margot she was different- quiet and nervous. Margot was an accomplished manager, well educated at the best of ivy league schools but not stuffy and elitist. She had molded a cohesive, relaxed and productive team. It gnawed at her that Lizette was always so formal in her presence and she did not like the unexplained tension between the two.

"Lizette, sit down for a moment. I know you are very busy, but we need to talk," Margot started a pleasant smile on her face. The young woman sat down in the chair before Margot's desk, placing clasped hands in her lap as she looked down at the floor. Margot leaned herself against the edge of the desk as she looked down at Lizette and contemplated the early twenty something while summoning just the right words. Lizette waited in silence for Margot to address her.

"I've noticed that you are a very hard worker, very dedicated and attuned to my department's needs and goals. I like that trait and you should know I truly appreciate your efforts and attitude. As I am sure you have noticed, our team is very cohesive and we all can speak openly without fear of repercussion or judgment. That is just how we operate- it is my professional philosophy. Now, I need to know something.... you are very formal with me... I want to make sure we have a good working relationship. You are on my team and I need to know that you understand that I am approachable. This is an open and dynamic office. Do you fear me for some reason? Have I offended you?"

Lizette continued staring down, "No, nothing at all.... I just have respect for you," she honestly replied.

Margot stood in silence thinking of her next words and then started, "Well I appreciate your respect but you should know that you can relax in my presence and still be respectful.... I do not bite," she quipped trying to make a joke.

While waiting for Lizette to respond, Margot noticed how Lizette seemed to fixate on Margot's high heeled shoes, occasionally glimpsing at her stocking clad legs. Then she remembered how she often caught Lizette distantly trailing behind her in the hallway and how she had thought it unusual that it happened with such frequency, how they happened to 'bump' into each other at odd times. Then Margot gained understanding. She walked to the office door, closed it and resumed her place before Lizette.

"Lizette, do you like them?"

"Like what?" Lizette replied.

"You know what I mean... we both know...." Margot said giving the young woman an opening.

Lizette carefully knelt before Margot and gently ran a finger across the cream colored shoe adorning her forty something married boss. Margot looked down at Lizette and observed her features- skinny medium height and build, rounded hips, small upturned nose, thin eyebrows, seductive eyes and ruby red lips.

Lizette leaned forward and kissed the toe of the shoe. Noting Margot did not object, she laid a worshiping kiss on the stocking covered top of Margot's foot. Cautiously she moved to her ankle, up the shin, the side of the calf- it was all intoxicating for the young woman. As she got to Margot's knee she placed her hands just under the Margot's skirt and began to lift it with the most devious of intentions. She did not hear Margot tell her to stop until she was tapped on the shoulder.

"You need to stop. This is going to go on all too long... people will wonder," Margot stated. Lizette was disappointed but did as she was told, sat in the chair, hands back in her lap, head down waiting to be addressed. Margot placed a slip of paper in the young woman's hand, "Be there at 6:00 p.m. sharp."

Lizette got up and left, a new found powerful stride to her gait. Margot watched as the young woman departed her office and thought to herself that Lizette did not know what she had just bought into.

************ Margot sat in an over sized arm chair sipping a cold martini ignoring the kneeling silent Lizette at her feet. She took note of the late afternoon setting spring sun as it peered through the sheer cream drapes and warmed the room.

Lizette knelt and waited for Margot to address her. She was impressed by the fine decor of the house, its formality and how well it was kept. Everything was in its place, not a speck of dust to be seen.

A door opened and closed and Lizette looked up at Margot with fear in her eyes. Margot ignored the young woman's concerns and held out her hand indicating Lizette not move. A man walked into the room.

"Hello dear," he said leaning over and kissing Margot on the offered cheek. "Is this the one?" he asked venturing to the grand piano for a cold martini waiting on the silver platter.

"Yes this is the one," Margot said proudly.

"I'll just take a seat and watch while the two of you carry on," he said as he sat down on the nearby couch.

Margot drew on her drink, her crossed leg slowly swaying back and forth before the girl, taunting her desires. Without looking at Lizette she started while staring into the distance, "Aiden and I, we treat each other with great respect and formality in this household. If you want to be under this roof, you must abide by our rules. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Yes," Lizette replied continuing to look down at the floor.

"Excuse me?" Margot asked.

"Yes, Madam," Lizette affirmed.

"That is better... Now, you may continue where did we leave off this afternoon."

Lizette leaned forward, gently cupped the heel of Margot's raised foot and began her worship, caressing and kissing the shoe, foot and leg until she reached the stocking clad knee where she had left off. She looked up for approval. Margot sat irreverent to the young woman's advances. Lizette lifted the skirt and went under, continuing her way up the beautiful thigh until she could go no further. She pulled out and looked up at Margot for help. Without acknowledging Lizette, Margot stood and turned her back to the kneeling girl, who understood the expectation and unzipped the back of the skirt, letting it fall to the floor revealing the finest quality white garters, lace top tan stockings and cream colored lace panties. Margot removed her blouse revealing a matching bra cupping her small breasts. She then sat back down, keeping her ankles, knees and thighs together.

"Carry on," she coldly told Lizette. The young woman leaned forward, hungry for the older woman's thighs to spread as she kissed along the mid-line where they met. Once Lizette's soft praying lips arrived at Margot's silken lace, Margot placed her hand on the back of Lizette's head and gently pushed downward and asked, "Is that what you want, dear? This may be the only time you get this close...."

Then Margot gently tugged at the young woman's hair, raising her head and pulled forward the elastic of her panty, "...or maybe just a little closer," she coquettishly said pushing Lizette back down, teasing her desire.

After a moment, Margot pulled Lizette's head back up as she slid down, spreading her legs, throwing them over the arms of the over sized chair, rendering herself open and vulnerable as she lowered Lizette's head yet again.

"Lick me, be slow, be patient, be respectful, that is how I like it.... please me," Margot directed. Lizette brought her tongue to the moist musky silk masked mons and obliged her suitor's request. Margot subtly moaned as Lizette pressed the silk fabric into the spreading petals, nuzzling her tongue into them through the thin barrier. Margot nudged the back of Lizette's head, encouraging her to be more aggressive. Lizette slowly lapped and teased her prize.

Margot heat rose and she reached down and pulled the garment aside, revealing the steamy object of Lizette's lust. It was pink, wet, open and waiting. Lizette tenderly suckled, first the lips on the right, then the left, teasing flicks of the tongue, and, then she suckled the swollen bud, pulling it in between her lips and flicking at it with her tongue as the salty sweaty taste fulfilled her wanton dreams. Two fingers entered Margot and deftly swirled around her sensitive mass, teasing, coaxing lurid moans as Margot's juices began to run. Margot gasped with pleasure as Lizette's mouth pulled at her clit and just before Margot crested, Lizette unlatched herself leaving Margot hanging with lust.

Aiden pondered the young woman as she serviced his beautiful wife. He was always amazed by Margot's elegance, but more so when another woman made love to her, culled her passions and he had the voyeur's perspective as his wife's body danced on the edge of release. It was in those times when he was able to appreciate her grace in a different way. This girl was special- there was a certain animal lust Lizette harbored for Margot, the type of lust that just exploded with opportunity. He watched as Lizette lapped at Margot, her tongue stabbing at her spread flower- a coquette teasing her prey before the devour. He watched Margot's fingers slip into her bra and pinch and squeeze the very tip of the hidden pert nipple- a sure sign Margot was close.

Margot's thighs began to quake. "Oh yes, right there, faster," she quipped. Lizette heightened her pace, massaging the slickness with reverential glee as she drew the tight bud between her lips again, tenderly pulling at it with a steady suckle. Margot lifted her hips in response, suspending them off the chair and shuddered, her juices flowing onto Lizette's hungry lips, anointing them, rewarding the young woman for her desire to serve.

Margot slumped in the chair, exhausted but only sated for the moment. She opened her eyes from the dreamy state. Her first vision was of Lizette, once again kneeling before her, looking down, waiting for Margot.

Margot summoned the strength to address Lizette, "Open your blouse and remove your bra and climb up here." Lizette did as requested, revealing her pert tets and the deep colored areola crowning her youthful breasts. She straddled Margot, placing her knees on the outside of Margot's thighs. Margot latched onto her beautiful nipple and sucked it in a tender loving manner. Lizette cupped the back of Margot's head with one hand and placed the other on the back of the chair for support. She moaned as Margot massaged the rounds of her ass, caressing her through the business skirt, pining at her until she grew impatient and lifted the garment, slipping it above Lizette's hips just before greedily cupping her sex, pressing the palm of her hand against it, squeezing and kneading her.

"Ooooo, yes" Lizette moaned as Margot teased her. Aiden rose and stood beside the two women. Lizette turned her head to see him unbuckled his pants and removed his cock. Margot was a lucky woman Lizette mused, wondering if she could ever manage such size and girth, thinking Aiden was coming to take his wife. Aiden stroked himself as he watched his wife pull down Lizette's undergarment and assault her privates- reaching between her spread legs and slipping two fingers into her dark and wet haired lips. Lizette moaned deeper as Margot serviced her, long fingers probing her delicate folds.

"Lizette," Margot said as she sucked at the woman, "I want Aiden to have you... I know what you are thinking, you've never been with a man so big... trust me, he will be gentle. I too was a tight woman when I met him. He widened me for the first time... he will be gentle with your tenderness... you must trust me..."

Aiden stepped behind Lizette and watched his wife's fingers glisten with Lizette's juices as they slowly slid in and out of the wet hairy pussy. Margot's fingers spread Lizette's labia, showing Aiden the inner tender flesh he was about to christen. He brought his swollen head to the small opening. She clenched fearing his size and girth. Margot stroked Lizette's clit, coaxing her to relax as Aiden nudged forward attempting to enter her. Lizette gasped as Aiden gently pushed his flesh into hers, slowly advancing, patiently entering and careful to widen her. It took a few moments but she took his length and was completely impaled.

True to Margot's words, Aiden was tender with Lizette. She was wrapped tightly around him with little room for movement. Margot knew the young woman was at her limit. She teased Lizette's swollen bud until the younger woman began swaying back and forth of her own movement, carefully impaling herself on Aiden's stiffness.

Aiden had sat by all too long watching as the two women had pleasured themselves. Now he wanted to unload his burden in Lizette's tight sex. His head swirled as Lizette rocked on his shaft and impaled herself over and over.

"Do you like her?" Margot asked Aiden.

"Oh yes... you did so well..." he complimented. Margot smiled, smitten with the fact she had satisfied her husband, like a lioness who had feed her pride.

"Go ahead Aiden, now, do it for me...." He knew what she wanted. It was what she always wanted in return- a demonstration of his appreciation for her sharing. He began swaying his hips to meet Lizette's downward thrusts. "Oh yes, fuck right there," Lizette gasped as she closed her eyes tight and a small wave rippled through her body.

Playfully slapping her tender ass on the side, Margot admonished her, "Dear, we refrain from such language in this household."

"Like that?" Aiden asked.

"Yes," Lizette replied. Aiden felt Lizette's heat welling. He placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed harder as she came down on him time and again. Her eyes widened with his aggression.

"That's it Aiden, take her, widen her...." Margot encouraged. Lizette was now sopping wet. Aiden swung his hips harder making Lizette's ass ripple. She gasped at the thrust. He built momentum and she cried out. His balls tightened and his fingers dug into her shoulders as he fended off fate. She knew he was close. She was close.

"I know what you want... you want my tight pussy... that's it, bust it open with that big cock... come on, come on, fuck it," Lizette passionately growled as she swayed downward to meet his thrusts. Aiden's powerful hands firmly dug into Lizette's flesh. She gasped and her slick walls clamped tight as he planted himself deep, the base of his shafted meeting her soaking wet lips, his hot seed releasing just as a shattering wave racked her body. He rutted on her used cunt until he was spent.

Margot immediately moved to reclaim Lizette. She cupped Lizette's mound and pushed her upward so she stood, her feet straddling Margot's thighs, her sex at Margot's face.

Margot brought her mouth to the cummy slit, "I want it... I want your creamy rose... give it all back to me," Margot muttered as Aiden's seed spilled from the young woman's trampled pink petals and she drank of the thickness as it seeped from the younger woman's pillaged flower to her waiting hungry mouth.

FogBard
FogBard
61 Followers