Creating Fire

Story Info
Making love with you, for the first time.
1.8k words
4.39
28.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking up behind you, feel me brushing your hair to the side. Feel my lips as I press them against the back of your neck, just below your hair line. As my tongue slowly makes its way up the side of your neck, feel my fingertips softly draw tiny circles down both sides of your body. My little kisses and gentle nibbles climb up the soft flesh of your neck. I stop just below your ear and whisper "I want you to cum for me tonight baby, I'm gonna lick every inch of your body." My hands now wrapped around your waist. I pull your body back against mine.

You turn to me and press your soft lips against mine. I kiss you back staring into your eyes. The inside of my body instantly begins to burn anticipation what is about to take place between me and you. Lifting you off the ground, I lay you on the floor, and starting just inside your ankle, I begin to kiss your flesh, moving the tip of my tongue slowly up the beautiful skin on the inside of your calf. Feel my lips brushing against the flesh on the inside of your thigh. My fingertips caressing your skin, slowly, as my tongue traces a path up your leg, your skin warmer and warmer underneath the tip of my tongue as the heat from your needing pussy radiates. I wanna feel you. I wanna know how you taste when your wanting. I let you know with my body language that I'm gonna worship your flesh, tease you, and provide you with pleasure like you have only dreamed of. As I sit up, I move my body up yours, forcing your hands over your head, tying them softly, but well enough to restrict thier movement. My tongue begins to explore every inch of your body while my hand constantly massages the flesh surrounding your swollen clit without actually touching it. I concentrate on your breathing, watching for the spots that send shivers down your spine. Now, using the palm of my hand to keep pressure on your pussy lips, my fingertips massage the flesh around your clit. Feel my tongue as it circles your hard nipples, flicking the tip back and forth, barely making contact with you. "Don't you wanna cum for me baby, don't you wanna feel my tongue fuck your sweet pussy lips" I whisper to you.

Holding nothing, my tongue makes its way down over your pretty belly, down your waist, stopping every few inches and softly nibbling, I begin to make love to your flesh. I can feel you building up inside, moving my tongue a bit quicker and your hips begin to move. My tongue moves in time with your hips as you begin to rock up and down. Take me inside of your body, hear the sounds of my voice moan Feel the wanting inside of me to feel you fucking explode, needing to taste your insides as your body trembles, wanting nothing more than to provide you with an orgasm that shakes the entire fucking room baby. I want it from you, spreading your legs further and further apart, forcing them back into your body with your hands still tied above your head. There is nothing for you to do but accept the pleasure I need for you to feel. The wanting inside your body grows, burning in your chest, slowly moving down, through the insides of your belly, then just above your waist. As my fingers begin to massage your soft flesh, feel the burning as it travels lower, beginning to encompass your clit.

My tongue tracing it, sucking you into my mouth, feeling the heat from your wanting clit as I flick my tongue against it, hot and swollen. My fingertips spread your soaking pussy lips and begin to slide inside your body. The wanting inside you burns hotter and hotter as the speed of my tongue against your clit increases, my fingers sliding into your body in rhythm with the movement of your hips. Hear me whisper to you how badly I need to feel you cum as I listen to your body to feel and hear every need and desire.

Keeping in time with you as your hips begin to lift faster and faster, my fingers deep inside your pussy now. I want you. I want you to cum and I wanna taste every fucking drip. As your pussy begins to contract, I tickle your clit and fuck you with my fingertips. Undoing your hands now you motion for me to lay on my back and begin to take control. I feel your soft lips as you slide them up and down my growing cock, wanting so very much to taste every inch of me. You wrap your arm around my leg and pull me further into your mouth not, wanting to miss not one shiver of my body as I rock slowly in and out of your soft lips. Your nails are digging ever so gently into my chest as you run your hand down my chest and stomach while you begin to fuck me faster and faster with your mouth. As I grip the back of your head with both hands, I raise my hips off the ground the meet your mouth. You feel so fucking good wrapped around my cock. You can feel it growing harder and harder as you take it deeper and deeper into your mouth.

You know exactly what you're doing, and you know you are in complete control of me as you dig your nails into my chest. I begin to burn deep inside causing me to fuck your mouth faster. My cock throbs as it enters your soft lips. Your warm mouth feels so fucking good around my hard dick baby. I instinctly grab your hair and begin to pull. Knowing you want so much to feel every inch of me shudder as I explode in your mouth.

You slow down and gently and kiss that sexy trail up my stomach, over my chest, and work your way towards my neck, pausing long enough for your breasts to rub over my nice hard cock, making me grab you and pull you up onto my chest. I now feel exactly how much you were enjoying the taste of me. Your pussy is wet and throbbing and begging me to come inside. My chest is very sensitive and as your tongue makes its way up you feel my body tremble under your tongue. Your hard nipples excite me even more and as I feel the moisture from your swollen pussy lips I have to take a deep breath. Staring into your eyes, I grab the back of your head and trace the outside of your lips with my tongue the head of my hard cock is pressed against your clit and I slowly begin to slide my cock up and down, massaging your pussy lips and clit with each movement. I stare into your eyes as my cock slides back and forth on the outside of your flesh and I can feel the moisture begin to build and spill out of your pussy, lubricating my solid manhood. You feel so good. I want to be inside you, but I continue to slide my cock up and down the center of your pussy. I feel the tension build up inside of you and begin to drip out. You want so badly for me to be inside of you but the feeling of my hard cock pressing against your flesh is beyond taunting. You press your body harder against mine, grinding, making us both moan as you lean forward seeming to know the exact spot on my neck to kiss that will send sparks all the way to my feet. I tremble beneath you and that makes you want to grind your body against mine.

Feeling the tingle rising inside your body, you know that you have to have me inside you soon. My hand continues to hold your head while the other is now gripping your ass trying so hard, trying to get you to slow you down enough for me to slip inside. My lips have found their way to yours and I pause for only a second to nibble at your bottom lip before grabbing your neck and pulling you into a kiss that is almost enough to push us both over the edge. As you kiss me deeply, I control your ass with my hand and at the exact moment that your tongue enters my mouth I push the head of my cock into your burning hot flesh. We both moan together as our mouths are locked and slowly you lower your burning flesh onto my throbbing dick. We stare into each others eyes as if we were looking into space and we both accept every tremble of pleasure the other has to offer. Your pussy feels like heaven as your dripping skin suctions around my cock. I lay there, literally paralyzed with pure pleasure and our kisses become more and more in tune with the rocking motion of our bodies.

You sit up now, wanting to feel me deep inside you and as my hands make their way to your perfect breasts, softly massaging them. Your hips begin a dance of their own, riding me back and forth like this exactly where we belong. I feel you as you tighten up around my cock ever so slighty. You can sense that I will cum soon, and want to prolong it, let it build inside my body as long as you can. I pull your head down to me for another long slow kiss as you continue working your hips against mine in a slow but steady climb towards the explosion we know is about to cum from both of us. I reach back as you bury your tongue in my mouth and grab your ass with both hands, spreading you open and pulling you down, burying my cock even deeper inside your body as you work your hips, like fucking magic. We are in perfect rhythm as our bodies rub together, our tongues matching the speed of my solid cock and your amazing mound of flesh.

We can mutually feel the mysterious burning build inside our bodies as our kisses turn wilder, and eventually into soft biting. Our hips meet and the sound of your soaking pussy against my hard dick grows louder and louder with long and short strokes, making sure your clit gets plenty of attention from the shaft of my thick hard dick. I squeeze your ass harder and spread you more. Moaning as our speed increases, staring into each others eyes, we both know its time and as you begin to cum so do I. Holding your body close to mine kissing you deeply and wildly, pulling your hair back as we both moan and rock together animalistically, our bodies trembling and sweating as we stay locked together. We breath deep into one anothers mouths, and fade back to reality, as I hold you, and begin to think of the next time we meet.