Creating Ginger Ch. 05

Story Info
Michelle finds her plaything, ginger becomes a voyeur.
7.9k words
4.74
20.2k
21

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,368 Followers

Author's note: This is a story of a loving, married couple who wanted to expand their boundaries. It involves crossdressing, gender play and their foray into dominance and submission. If these are not topics you are interested in, then please move along.

In the below story I refer to the male character several ways but try to maintain a consistent in referring to ginger in female terms. With that said, the reader will definitely see some possible confusion when I refer to "Michelle's husband" but also refer to "her" and "ginger" in the same sentence. Also, because ginger's sexual excitement is still based on a genetically male organ, it was unavoidable to use the term "her hardon". I hope this will alleviate confusion, enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe and Michelle started training sessions in Mid-May after he'd returned from college. Occasionally ginger would see Joe jogging through the neighborhood as ginger got home from work, while Joe wasn't body builder big, we was certainly muscular looking more like linebacker or tight end than anything else. Joe had Michelle on a regular workout schedule, which included yoga, spin or Pilates, as well as weights and stretching. Not only was Michelle getting more toned, she was losing weight in certain areas and her sexual appetite was only increasing. It was easy for ginger to tell when Michelle had seen Joe because ginger would spend the first twenty minutes of her time at home bringing Michelle to orgasm again and again. What ginger didn't realize was Michelle was also using their favorite dildo right after workouts as well.

When Michelle's company offered a work from home option she jumped at the chance. By the middle of July Michelle had moved her work hours an hour or more later in the morning so she and Joe could work out 3 days a week. Michelle put the cameras she'd made ginger buy to good use, placing one on the side door of the garage and another hidden in the window of the back patio. Under the guise of checking on Michele's nutrition, she invited Joe home with her for breakfast on the patio. What had largely been unseen by ginger was now visible through an app on her phone. On the mornings Michelle and Joe did yoga, in order to maximize training time and avoid the "stuffy" gym according to Michelle, they did it on the patio then enjoyed a nice breakfast together.

During the course of the summer ginger left for work earlier, as not to miss any of the goings on at the house, while Joe seemed to remain later and later. While Michelle and Joe had started sharing a quick meal sitting across the table from each other, their longer breakfasts were now spent sitting closer with the occasional touch of an arm or leg. She was flirting with Joe and Joe was flirting back with Michelle. Meanwhile ginger had taken to putting either a Kleenex in her panties or a condom on to keep from leaking through her pants. It had already happened a couple times much to her embarrassment.

Michelle's plan all along had been to slowly entice Joe into sex, but plan it so it happened shortly before he left for school again to avoid any kind of awkward situation. With a week and a half left, it was time for Michelle to step her plan up. She was as nervous about the entire thing as ginger was, but spending all that time with Joe had made Michelle really want this to happen. She'd seen the rather impressive looking bulge in Joe's shorts and knew he was interested as well. Thursday morning Joe would have her doing yoga, and Michelle would be ready for it.

Logging into the app in her office at work, ginger waited for Michelle to appear. When she did, ginger was glad she'd decided to put a condom on. Michelle, who's stomach was definitely flatter and butt was much rounder, had on a pair of black spandex short shorts with sheer cutouts on the side and a matching bra top which seemed more pushup bra than sports bra. Blowing a kiss to the concealed camera, Michelle turned showing off her outfit and somewhat cheeky shorts.

"Well you look amazing this morning Michelle," Joe said as he joined her on the deck, "and like you're really ready to get after it!"

"Oh I am!" Michelle replied stretching her hands high above her head. "I hope you don't mind, I wanted to show off how much your help has done for me this summer."

"I think you look fantastic," Joe replied looking her up and down, "but you'd better not wear that to the gym, you'll never get any work done!"

"Thankfully things are quite private back here," Michelle replied seeming to blush a little at the compliment, "I doubt I could wear this out."

"Well I think you look fantastic," Joe said looking her over again, "I'm only saying you can't wear it to the gym because all the guys would be hitting on you!"

"That's why I go with you," Michelle replied hugging Joe's arm and pressing her breasts against it, "you're my protector after all."

After a few more minutes of playful banter they engaged in close to an hour of yoga, with Joe pausing from time to time to check Michelle's form or help her get into a particular position. What ginger noticed from her voyeuristic seat was Joe's propensity to check out Michelle's ass or chest when she wasn't looking as well as the number of times Joe adjusted his crotch. With each stretch or movement Michelle's shorts also crept upward, revealing more of her butt, and while normally Michelle would have fixed it, she continued to let them ride up much to Joe and ginger's delight.

Sitting down for their post-workout breakfast the playful conversation continued. From her office ginger felt as if she were watching a couple on a date more than watching her wife and some stud college guy. It was when Michelle faked a calf cramp that ginger's stomach sank slightly.

"Oh geez, what the hell?" Michelle exclaimed gripping her left calf.

"Cramp?" A very concerned Joe asked as he leaned toward her. "Here, let me see it."

Michelle swung her chair to face Joe, who laid Michelle's leg over his lap, and stated massaging her calf. While Joe focused on her calf, Michelle gave the camera a sly wink, then gave her top a quick tug downward to perk up her breasts.

"Son of a bitch!" Hissed ginger from her office.

"Oh Joe," Michelle cooed, arching her back and leaning forward to give him a better view of her cleavage, "that feels amazing!"

"It's a part of my major," Joe replied staring at Michelle's chest, "but I'd rather massage you than some sweaty football player!"

"Wait!" Michelle grabbed his arms as she spoke. "You do full massages?"

"Yeah," Joe replied struggling to look away from Michelle's chest as they spoke, "I'm actually pretty good at them too."

"Okay, I need to check this out!" Michelle slowly got up from her chair, turning her back to both of them to position a lounge chair. By this point her shorts were practically a pair of cheeky boycuts covering only the upper quarter of her butt. "Would this work?"

"Ummm, it's a bit low," Joe said wondering how he'd gotten so lucky with his favorite client, "but I could make it work!"

"Oh goodie!" Michelle said pulling a towel from the back of a chair. Turning, pointing her practically bare ass at Joe, Michelle spread the towel on the lounge chair. "You wouldn't just be saying this," Michelle said looking over her shoulder and ass back at her trainer, "just so you can get your hands on me would you?"

"I'm not saying it wouldn't be a line I'd use, or something like that," Joe said as he stood up and blushed slightly, "but I assure you it's the truth."

"Only one way to find out!" Michelle shrugged before lying face down on the lounge chair.

Joe adjusted his crotch twice more before making his way to Michelle. "Hey, I don't have anything to massage you with." He pointed out while he looked her over.

"I'm not saying I planned this," Michelle smirked, flipping her hair over her shoulder as she spoke to him, "but there's some oil on the chair right there."

"You should get a spanking for that!" Joe teased, questioning what he'd said immediately and wondering if he'd gone too far.

"If that's part of the massage I won't say no!" Michelle giggled like a school girl, then hid her deep blush at what she'd just said. She shocked them both as Joe rubbed lotion on his hand when she said, "Hell I may even say yes please!"

Thankfully for both of them Michelle was facing the opposite direction as all three of them blushed at how forward Michelle was at that moment. Watching intently as Joe slowly massaged his way up Michelle's shapely legs, ginger had to adjust herself several times as well. While Joe didn't spank Michelle, he did massage the bottom of her butt as well as far enough up her inner thigh to make ginger wonder exactly what he was massaging. What ginger couldn't deny, was watching the screen on her phone was one of the most erotic things she'd ever witnessed.

"Ready for me to do your back?" Joe asked, standing straight up and adjusting his crotch yet again.

"Oh my goodness am I ever!" Michelle replied. "If it wouldn't be too much," Michelle's hands pushed the top of her shorts down while she lifted her ass, leaving her covered with a one in band of material, "my lower back is really in need of your amazing hands."

"Uh," Joe had to clear his throat to catch his words, "I can do that."

"Would it be easier with my top off Joe?" Michelle asked.

Before he answered Michelle already started pulling the cups over her chest. Moving her hair to the side with her right hand, Michelle pulled the top free with her left, keeping it by her shoulders on the lounge chair. Joe looked down at his nearly naked client, adjusting his crotch again before he began to massage her.

"Mmmmm, just a bit lower please Baby!" Michelle cooed. "You can move the bottoms a bit more if you need to."

Joe did as Michelle suggested, spending considerable time massaging Michelle's pert butt, before reluctantly moving up her back. He hadn't been wrong, Michelle was thoroughly enjoying the massage, and his hands were magic. While he relaxed her muscles, Michelle's brain was roaring into overdrive. Obviously he had no problem with her overtly sexual flirtation, but she wondered how far she could push him? What she really needed at that point was for his cock to massage her pussy from the inside, but the point was for ginger to lick Michelle clean, which meant she'd have to wait.

"You're all set." Joe said stepping back, savoring his view of the mostly naked Michelle again.

"Oh, I just don't want to move!" Michelle groused. "But I do have to work."

"I can go," Joe said hoping she wouldn't say yes, "so you can get into the house."

"Don't you dare move just yet," Michelle said swinging her legs slowly to the side of the lounge chair away from Joe, "I have to thank you for this."

Slowly getting up to a seated position with her back to Joe and ginger, as much for effect as the fact she didn't want to move, Michelle stretched her arms overhead sure her audience was enjoying the view. Standing slowly, making sure to bend forward so her butt was undeniably pointed at them, Michelle stretched again. Looking down, she gave the front of her shorts a slight tug in the front to uncover a bit more of her mound. Michelle leaned to the side, partially covering her left boob, with her hand giving Joe a good glimpse while pretending to cover herself.

"Wow, you really don't mind being out here like that huh?" Joe asked feeling his rock hard cock begging for attention in his shorts.

"Oh I've already checked," Michelle lifted her top enough to cover the majority of her nipples, holding it in place with both hands, "neither of my neighbors can see anything on this patio from their houses or their yards." Slowly walking toward Joe, Michelle noticed the clear outline of Joe's hard cock through his shorts. "Sometimes at lunch I come and tan out here wearing even less than this." Michelle winked as she approached him. "I have to get on a conference call in a few minutes," Michelle said standing close enough to Joe that she could feel his body heat against hers, "but you're welcome to stay and tan, I'll be back in a bit and we can have lunch."

Before Joe could answer Michelle softly pressed her lips to his, giving his lips a quick but electric feeling flick with her tongue just before hers met his. Without another word she sauntered around him, all but daring him to grab her, before disappearing inside. Joe stood motionless, while ginger sat at her desk mouth agape at how forward her wife had been.

Michelle ran quickly upstairs, she needed a very quick shower and a really large orgasm before her conference call. Grabbing the "boyfriend" she headed into the shower, plunging it easily inside her while stepping under the stream of water.

"Ohhhhhhh fucccckkkk!" Michelle groaned loudly as she shook with orgasmic bliss. "That was amazing!"

She could hear her phone ringing in the bedroom, it was definitely ginger, who would have to wait. Thanking everything she could that this wasn't a video conference call, Michelle ran to her office wrapped in a towel, making it just in time. While she should have been paying attention to the call, she texted ginger, asking what she'd thought. They were both excited by what had happened, and ginger happily reported Joe was still on the deck, sunning himself in a pair of relatively small, snug fitting spandex briefs. When the call was finally over, Michelle called ginger at work, then headed to their bedroom window which overlooked the patio and backyard.

"Oh my, he's quite stunning isn't he?" Michelle asked as she heard ginger pick up.

"I guess you could call him that," ginger replied unsuccessfully trying to hide a bit of jealousy, "if you are into strapping guys with muscles and stuff."

"Mmmmm, personally I like mine wrapped in satin and lace teetering on tall heels," Michelle replied as she let her free hand slowly tease her clit, "but my plaything can definitely look like that!"

"I can't believe how you were with him Ms.!" Replied ginger, blushing at Michelle's comment.

"I can't believe he didn't fuck me right then and there!" Michelle replied letting her index finger stroke her swollen clitoris.

"I can't either Ms.!" Blushing still ginger blurted the words, quickly adding Ms. at the end. "I am glad that he didn't though."

"Well it wouldn't have been because you couldn't watch obviously," Michelle teased, feeling a small orgasm approaching, "so what would the reason have been for it not happening today?" She could hear ginger straining not to answer. "You can either tell me the reason," Michelle pressed while rubbing herself in earnest, "or you can watch me go downstairs and straddle him right now!"

"Because I want to eat him out of you too Ms.!" Came ginger's response.

"That's a good girl," Michelle half moaned half cooed as her knees buckled slightly from her orgasm, "now get back to work, my plaything and I are having lunch in an hour!"

Both Michelle and ginger had to get some actual work done. By ginger getting into the office earlier, she was able to get some things accomplished, so her workload hadn't fallen off too much. With Michelle working from home, she could also work a bit later to make up for time. It also wasn't like it had been every day either, but it would be next week. A week from tomorrow Joe returned to college, and either he did so without Michelle, and ginger for that matter, getting their fill or he did so after fucking Michelle's brains out next Friday night.

Before heading downstairs to enjoy lunch, Michelle shaved her legs and moisturized her skin. She wanted to make sure that if Joe touched her skin, he'd find it as soft and inviting as possible. Adding a bit of mascara, and some light makeup, Michelle did little things to make sure she didn't look sloppy. When it came time to dress for her lunch, Michelle decided less was more. Instead of putting on a comfy pair of shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt, like she normally would have, she picked a short pink and floral kimono style robe with a string on the inside to keep it from falling open. While she'd considered not tying the string, Michelle thought better. She and ginger were in this together after all.

Stepping to the patio door Michelle surveyed her prey for a moment. Joe's long, muscular body was covered in perspiration and his tight fitting briefs did little to hide his manhood. Licking her lips, Michelle squeezed her legs wondering just how it would feel to have Joe plunging into her while ginger hid nearby. The thought made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end and her nipples harden.

"I hope you don't mind," Michelle said stepping out onto the patio, "I brought some sweet tea. I know it's probably not your usual beverage of choice, but we all need our little indulgences."

"Thank you Michelle." Joe said shielding the sun from his eyes while looking up at her. "I hope its okay, but I made myself kind of comfortable."

"No problem at all!" Michelle replied handing Joe the glass. "You enjoy yourself, and I'll bring out lunch."

"Oh don't you dare do that," Michelle said as she stepped outside with grilled chicken salads stopping Joe from putting his shirt back on, "you got to see me in a whole lot less than that today, time to return the favor!"

"I just thought I should put something on while we ate." Joe replied, his shirt half hanging off his left arm.

"Nope!" Michelle said setting a salad on the table then grabbing Joe's shirt and tossing it aside. "I forbid it!"

Sitting in her office, eating her own salad with grilled chicken, ginger watched as her wife brazenly sat near Joe putting her feet up on his lap. The robe she wore fell slightly open, while it didn't afford Joe a look at everything, he could definitely see that Michelle had nothing on underneath. Their conversation was less flirtatious than the morning had been, but after he was done with his lunch he sat back lightly stroking Michelle's leg with his hand. If you hadn't known them, you'd swear by looking that Joe and Michelle were already lovers.

Eventually Joe went on his way, having to playfully tug his shirt from Michelle. Both ginger and Michelle returned to work, attempting to make up for a mostly lost day, before their work days ended. The topic of conversation, and following orgasms, did not stray much further than the day's events with Joe. Lying in bed, ginger softly kissing Michelle's thighs after bringing her to multiple orgasms, ginger shuddered at the thoughts of what the following day would bring with Michelle and her plaything.

"I think I should suck his cock!" Michelle blurted.

"What?" Stammered ginger.

"Well, if you think about it," Michelle said leaning up slightly to look at her sissy husband, "when does someone just go from flirting to fucking?" Trying to grasp what was being said, ginger blinked her eyes unable to speak. "I mean I sucked your, well my husband's cock before we had sex," Michelle said with a raised eyebrow, "and you've learned how fun sucking a cock can be!" Lying back again, putting her hands behind her head and staring at the ceiling. "And it's not like you could suck his cum from my stomach," Michelle felt a ripple of excitement run through her body, "but you would still get to watch!" Smiling at ginger's silence Michelle brushed it off, having set the seed in ginger's mind. "Anyway, just a thought."

That night both of their dreams were filled with images of Michelle taking Joe's manhood into her mouth, then being rewarded with streams of his seed. The dreams had both of them wound up when ginger got up for work the following morning. Thankfully, tomorrow was Saturday, because ginger needed a break from the non-stop horniness. Slipping into the baby pink thong Michelle had left out for her, ginger wondered how her swollen testicles fit into them.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,368 Followers