Creating Ginger Ch. 06

Story Info
The big night happens, Michelle lands her unicorn.
9k words
4.77
21.3k
18

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

Author's note: This is a story of a loving, married couple who wanted to expand their boundaries. It involves crossdressing, gender play and their foray into dominance and submission. If these are not topics you are interested in, then please move along.

In the below story I refer to the male character several ways but try to maintain a consistent in referring to ginger in female terms. With that said, the reader will definitely see some possible confusion when I refer to "Michelle's husband" but also refer to "her" and "ginger" in the same sentence. Also, because ginger's sexual excitement is still based on a genetically male organ, it was unavoidable to use the term "her hardon". I hope this will alleviate confusion, enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michelle was up before ginger left for work, walking downstairs wearing just a small butterfly g-string she caught her sissy husband off guard with her appearance. It wasn't just that Michelle was wearing what would equate to a poor eye patch, but also the fact she was up so early. She'd kept ginger's tongue busy last night, then again in the middle of the night, to the point ginger was sure Michelle would want to sleep in.

"Umm, coffee?" stammered ginger.

"Yes, please ginger," Michelle said taking a seat at the breakfast bar, "you're dropping your car off at the shop tonight right?"

"Yes I am," replied ginger, "I'll take a ride share service back and be here well before your, um, date."

While it was still something she wanted, it was tough for ginger to say her wife was dating. Although, date was an understatement at this point. The day prior Michelle had given Joe a world class blowsjo while ginger hid in the bathroom then shared some of his cum with ginger in a deep kiss. They were beyond dating. The good news, if there was any, was that tomorrow Joe would return to college. Although ginger knew he'd be home for vacations, holidays and the like, Michelle's summer of flirtation was finally coming to an end. A large part of ginger was also looking forward to the culmination tonight, which would be ginger worshiping Michelle's pussy after Joe had filled it with cum. Every time she thought about it ginger's panties got tight and moist.

Michelle's legs squeezed tightly as she thought about her young stud pulling in tonight. She had a full day ahead, but her body burned for his arrival. While Joe wasn't coming over this morning, Michelle had a plan for the three of them, which would help her take the edge off. Giving ginger a few minutes to get into her work clothing, Michelle waked out to the door to the garage, brazenly standing in it while ginger got into her car and opened the garage door. Looking up and seeing her wife in the doorway, ginger almost pulled out into the still rising garage door, praying no one would see Michelle standing in plain view practically naked.

"Drive safe!" Michelle called out giving ginger a wave. "And try not to make a mess of your panties again today."

"Yes, Ms."

Disappearing behind the door, ginger fought the urge to check the app on her phone to see what her wife was up to while driving to work. Once safely at her desk at work, ginger logged in to see Michelle sitting on the patio enjoying the early morning sun with her coffee. While Michelle had never been a prude, she had certainly become far more comfortable wearing next to nothing as of late. Of course, the benefit to her time with Joe had transformed Michelle's body, adding lean muscle and burning fat. Michelle had always been the most beautiful woman in ginger's eyes, but her new appearance and confidence were definitely making her a lot more noticeable to other men.

"Hi Sweetie!" Michelle said into her phone with a big smile. While ginger couldn't hear the other end of the conversation clearly, she could quickly tell who Michelle was video chatting with. "How's my favorite boy toy this morning?" Michelle's voice was light and flirtatious as she held the phone at arm's length affording Joe a view of her pert breasts. "Oh," Michelle playfully put her hand to her face emphasizing her blush, "you do say the sweetest things! My amazing boobs miss you too!"

Feeling her cock strain in her panties, ginger watched intently as her wife flirted aggressively with Joe. Watching as Michelle put the phone down in the chair opposite her, then stood to show off the barely there G-string, ginger was filled with arousal and a hint jealousy. It was obvious Michelle was showing off her toned legs and shapely butt to her young stud, all while knowing ginger was watching the entire thing through the small camera. Michelle slowly bent forward, butt toward the camera, using her thumbs to slowly and seductively slide the G-string over her hips and down her legs.

"Tell you what Sweetie," Michelle seemingly glided back into her chair, placing her right leg on the table exposing herself to the phone, "take out that gorgeous cock of yours, I need a bit of relief."

"Dammit!" ginger hissed in her office. "I know she did that on purpose!"

Cursing the fact the chair Michelle had put her phone in was blocking ginger's view of Michelle's pussy, ginger was denied the view Joe was getting. Only able to imagine and guess how Michelle was touching herself, ginger moved her phone and head trying to see around the sliver of the chair back denying her eyes. Michelle's hands slowly moved over her chest, tugging and rolling her hard nipples, then occasionally disappearing from ginger's view as she touched herself.

"Stroke slowly Babe," Michelle cooed, "this needs to last us until tonight!"

Stealing the occasional glance at the camera hidden just inside the sliding glass door, Michelle was enjoying the fact that two people were watching her this morning. While one was not afforded the full view of her actions, it only added to Michelle's control and arousal. In the meantime, her youthful boytoy was slowly stroking the gargantuan shaft that Michelle would be impaled with later tonight! Just looking at it made her mouth water.

"That's it Sweetie!" Michelle panted. "I want to see you cum!" Moving her fingers as quickly as she could over her clit, Michelle's eyes burned into her screen staring at Joe's swollen cock. "Ohhhhh I can't wait for you to fill me with that beast!" In her office, ginger rubbed the front of her dress pants feeling the warm precum oozing onto her hip. "Yes!" Michelle's body tensed, ginger knew her wife was about to cum. "I want you to fuck me!"

Shaking her head, ginger stared in shock at Michelle's words. While Michelle would never be considered a prude, even before her summer of flirtation, she wasn't one to just randomly swear. As a matter of fact, Michelle had never, ever sworn while she and ginger had sex! She barely swore ever, unless she stubbed her little toe on the bedframe. Now she'd told a man, while her sissy husband knowingly watched, that she wanted him to fuck her! A surge of emotions rushed through ginger, added to the mix was the embarrassment that Michelle's husband had never been able to get that reaction from her, and Joe had done it without even touching her!

"You heard what I said," Michelle truly blushed at the revelation of what had slipped from her mouth, "you just want to hear it again!" It was like watching a flirtatious teenager interact with her first crush. "Okay, but just because you asked so nicely." Michelle said scooping up the phone, leaning back and holding it between her legs.

The angle afforded Joe a view of Michelle's bare body and face, the look on her face embodied seduction, her voice smooth yet slightly raspy emphasizing her desire. Finding herself unable to look away from the screen, ginger stared taking it all in as her wife transformed into the epitome of lust. The words that followed would burn into ginger's ears for weeks to come.

"Joe I want you to fuck me!" Michelle was past the point where the words would make her blush, her voice was steady and empowered. Yes, she was speaking in a manner she never would have before, while affording a man that was not her husband an unadulterated view of her body. She was laying bare, in words as well, before him and it felt beyond words. "Now, be a good boy," Michelle slowly sat up bringing the phone closer to her face, "and leave that amazing cock of yours alone the rest of the day, I don't want you wasting anymore cum!"

Puckering her lips and giving Joe a long, loud kiss, Michelle hung up the phone before bounding out of ginger's view. Before she even realized it, Michelle entered the bedroom, not remembering a single step she'd taken to get there. She walked into the closet, sliding her feet into a pair of wedge sandals and grabbing a yellow floral print sundress. It wasn't a dress she'd worn much, but as she slid it on she noticed how much better it fit. The back, which was cut just below her bra line, and slightly plunging neckline made her feel a bit sexier as did the mid-thigh hemline. Looking at herself in the full length mirror, she was pleased with how good it looked on her.

Still stunned and sitting in her office, ginger kept an eye on the patio camera for Michelle's return. It was only after a notification came up that she switched over to the garage camera in time to see Michelle back out of the garage. With nothing to watch at the moment, and still trying to process all she'd seen this morning, ginger tried to return to focus on her work. During her lunch break she made her way to the electronics store to buy three more cameras to add to the pair already in the house, ginger even upgraded to high resolution ones. The purchase came with a free gift that would allow ginger to play the videos on their TV. Smiling to herself, ginger realized her wife was about to become a porn star in their own home!

Michelle spent the next four hours in a day spa. If the manicure, pedicure, steam bath, full body massage, leg and bikini waxing and other perks didn't take her mind off her upcoming date the mimosas would. She was feeling pretty good leaving the spa, only realizing when she went to get dressed afterward that she'd forgone underwear this morning. With a shrug of her shoulders, Michelle headed to her favorite hair salon where the girl spent close to 90 minutes, washing, conditioning and doing Michelle's hair. Michelle loved it, her hair was swept back on the sides, with cascading curls down the back. While the hairdresser didn't understand why Michelle had chuckled, the idea that she was spending all this time getting primped to not even leave her house was not lost on Michelle.

"I sure hope he appreciates all this effort!" Michelle said to her reflection in the rear view mirror of her car.

Whether it was her mood, or the mimosas, or the combination of the two, Michelle made her way to a place that billed itself as the ultimate adult superstore. Unlike the dark, hole in the wall places, this one looked like a car dealership just without the windows and large parking lot. Sliding her feet back into the sandals, Michelle made her way inside, finding it well organized and well lit. While she didn't know what constituted an ultimate adult superstore, they seemed to carry everything from movies to clothing, lingerie, magazines and lots of toys. Michelle grabbed a basket and headed to the lingerie and clothing area. She ended up spending a good hour, and a couple hundred dollars, there but got both her and ginger new outfits, a rather risqué nightie just in case Joe spent the night, and a dildo that was more his size. Even picking up a couple surprises for ginger, Michelle headed off feeling the familiar ache between her legs.

Indulging her ache a bit, Michelle teased herself as she drove, making sure not to go too far. She felt wickedly naughty driving through the streets while teasing her clit. Her final stop was the supermarket, while she normally would have felt self-conscious about walking around in a relatively short dress while wearing nothing underneath, Michelle felt empowered by it. She got a few looks from the guys stocking shelves which also helped. The idea of flashing one of them made her giggle and her stomach flutter, she decided not to, this was where she shopped after all.

Finally back at the house, Michelle started preparing dinner, keeping a wary eye on clock to allow herself to get done. She put the new toys in the dishwasher, so they'd be ready for use, just in case. Before heading upstairs she left ginger a note telling her the outfit for tonight was in the bedroom. Michelle felt freer as she entered her bedroom and removed her dress and sandals. Looking herself over in the mirror she was very happy with her appearance and the feel of her freshly waxed mound and legs.

"I'm home!" Called out ginger as she headed upstairs wearing heels, stockings, and a flower print bikinis.

"In the bathroom," Michelle called back as she paused momentarily from doing her makeup, "your outfit is on the bed!"

Entering the room, ginger put one of the cameras on the dresser at the far end of the room, using the phone to angle the camera perfectly. Placing the other on the window sill that over looked the patio, ginger could now see the bed from two angles. On her way into the house she'd put the first camera on the fireplace mantle which would give her a view across the living room, dining area and kitchen. Picking up the first item on the bed, ginger looked quizzically at it, deciding to put the stockings that were next to it on first. At least she understood how those went on!

When Michelle stepped out of the bathroom, ginger was holding the teddy up, trying to figure out how to get into it. "Here," Michelle said as she approached, "let me help."

"Geez Ms.!" Exclaimed ginger at the sight of her naked wife. "Not even dressed and you look amazing!"

Michelle didn't often wear makeup, so when she did it made a remarkable difference. Now her eyes popped even more and the burgundy color on her lips matched the color of her nails and toes. While she doubted her date would take notice, particularly when he saw her dress, she enjoyed how she felt.

"Thank you ginger," Michelle said lightly touching her sissy husband's face, "now, put your foot through here."

Helping ginger step into the leg holes, Michelle helped get the bottom of the teddy in place before guiding ginger's arms through the appropriate holes. The back of the teddy was minimal, with a white sheer bottom with ruffles across the top and a single hook holding the top in place. The top portion was barely a bra, with half of the cup missing that connected to the bottom by a 4 inch wide piece of material. Four garters hung from ginger's hips, which Michelle helped attach to the extra-long stockings she'd picked up today. Michelle retrieved ginger's much hated 4" heels, while ginger put on the small white bowtie and what were supposed to be sleeve cuffs on her wrists.

"I have a couple presents for you ginger," Michelle said leaving her sissy husband to retrieve a bag from the bathroom, "first things first, slide the straps off your shoulders." Applying a cool, clear liquid to ginger's chest, Michelle turned to the bag on the bed then turned back holding to rather large very real looking breasts. "Hold this one." Michelle said thrusting a boob into ginger's hand. Leaning down slightly, Michelle lined up the first breast attaching it to ginger's chest. "Okay, hold that one in place." She instructed while pulling ginger's hand to cup the boob. After applying the second, Michelle left ginger standing there again, cupping both of her new breasts. "One more surprise!" Michelle gleefully said.

Very carefully Michelle applied ten fake nails to ginger's fingers. It had worked out perfectly that ginger had to hold her breasts in place while the adhesive set. Looking down at her now ample chest, ginger saw the long, luxurious looking candy pink nails.

"What do you think? Michelle asked as ginger wobbled over to the mirror. "It wasn't easy to find nails that would match your toes and lipstick tonight, but I managed."

"It's very sexy Ms. Michelle," replied ginger looking over the skimpy teddy designed to look like a maid uniform, "but I hope I'm not serving dinner tonight in this!"

Not believing her reflection in the mirror, ginger felt positively womanly from the neck down. The new breasts were heavy, even with the slight support of the teddy, they moved when ginger did. The nails, makeup, wig, and slutty little outfit had ginger on the verge of orgasm.

"Oh no baby girl," Michelle said cupping gingers butt, "you get to hide up here tonight, but I figured I'd need you ready for cleanup duty later." Michelle walked to the closet, stepping out with her outfit for the evening, "Now you can help me get dressed too!"

Kneeling in front of Michelle, ginger held the little black dress in her hands as Michelle stepped into it. As ginger pulled the dress up Michelle's legs she also realized it would be small and snug on her wife's body. The vision of how the dress started to look on Michelle only added to ginger's throbbing arousal.

"Right there muffin," Michelle said grabbing the hem, "it stops there."

The dress wasn't really that short, ginger was just so distracted she forgot to stop pulling it upward. While the hem fell just above mid-thigh, Michelle could easily sit or cross her legs without exposing herself, behind her back a small zipper pulled the dress snug across Michelle's flat abdomen. Looking over Michelle's shoulder at the full-length mirror in front of them, ginger gasped at how Michelle looked.

"I take it you like the dress sissy?" Michelle smirked, reaching behind her with her right hand to cup ginger's wet crotch. "Don't worry," she continued with a firm squeeze, "I got you one too!"

"I don't think I could ever look as amazing as you do in that!" Replied ginger who could do little more than stare at her wife in the strapless, perfectly fitting dress. "You look amazing!"

"You are so sweet." Michelle turned, pressing her lips lightly to her sissy husband's. "Try not to cum sissy," Michelle giggled as she stepped in front of the mirror again, "I don't have a backup outfit for you to wear tonight!" Groaning, ginger tried to get herself under control. "Okay, I need you to come downstairs and help," Michelle instructed, "leave your heels up here, we won't have much notice before he gets here."

Hand in hand they left the bedroom, ginger carrying Michelle's heels in her free hand as they descended the stairs, to get the house ready for Joe's arrival. Downstairs was a flurry of activity as they finished preparing dinner, set the table, lit candles, put on music and everything else needed for Michelle's big date. They had only a few minutes to relax before Joe was due to arrive, at which point both of them slipped into the downstairs bathroom to touch up their makeup and give themselves one last look over. Before turning away from the mirror, Michelle carefully scooped her breasts upward in the molded cups, making her already ample cleavage pop even more.

"I take it you approve?" Michelle teased as she caught ginger staring at her chest in the mirror.

"Yes, Ms." Replied ginger much to her chagrin.

"One night this week you and I will have a date of our own," Michelle replied sincerely, "and you can wear your little black dress."

Walking back to the kitchen, they held hands in silence for their remaining moments alone, until they heard the garage door open. Holding Michelle's hand while she stepped into her own 4 ½" heels, ginger marveled at the confidence of her wife. Michelle walked ginger to the doorway leading to the stairs, turning her sissy husband to face her one more time. With Michelle in her heels and ginger barefoot they were almost eye to eye. Throwing her arms around her sissy husband, Michelle gripped ginger tightly.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers