Creation's Guardian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

Aphrodite rolled it around in her mouth for a few seconds sampling it's flavor. Then swallowed every drop. "You're right Cassandra. It does taste divine! It doesn't taste like any cum I've ever tasted. It's almost like apricot nectar."

Aphrodite gave Bob a questioning look. He shrugged. Then gave a slight nod.

Aphrodite continued. "Cassandra honey. What you did tonight... Well, it was a wonderful gesture. I have never been so well fucked. She giggled. "My poor little pussy feels like it's been through a fifty priest gang bang. I love it. Not only that, I actually had an honest to goodness orgasm. The first one I've ever had. I wanna thank you for all of that."

Aphrodite paused to gather her thoughts. "It was also very risky. I'm not just your mother. I'm a woman too. You need to think about these things. Build your relationship first. It'll be okay this time. I wouldn't try coming between you and Bob. But another woman might have. Promise me you'll think about this before you pull another little stunt like tonight's."

Cassandra wasn't surprised by her mother's comments. "Mom, that's an easy promise to make, and even easier to keep. Actually, I did think about everything first. I trust my master with every fiber of my being. I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I don't believe you would either." Cassandra took Aphrodite's hands as she continued. "I wanted to please my master. I knew he would enjoy fucking you brainless. But it was more than just that. I wanted to give you a very special gift. One that said, 'mom I love you', not just as a friend, but as a daughter loves a mother! I also wanted to show you I trust you as much as I trust my master."

The tears streamed down Aphrodite's cheeks as she squeezed Cassandra's hands. "I um... Wow! That's the last thing I expected you to say!"

Aphrodite took a deep shuddering breath. "You have no idea how precious those words are to me. You've made my heart sing with a joy I haven't felt since the first time I held you to my breast. I have my beautiful, baby girl back! Heaven help anyone who tries to come between us now. I'm sorry I underestimated you, and even sorrier that I didn't recognize your gift honey. Now that I understand, I promise you I'll treasure the memory of tonight for all eternity. I love you too, baby girl."

Cassandra released Aphrodite's hands and pulled her in for a hug. "Mom, you don't have anything to be sorry about. Things went exactly as I had planned.

My master got to try his huge cock out on the greatest fuck in creation. That made him very happy. You got your poor little pussy pounded, and had your first full body orgasm! You're happy too. I got to please my master, and give my mother the most precious gift I could think of! That makes me very happy as well."

Aphrodite sat back and smiled. "Cassandra honey. You've grown and matured in ways that I can't even begin to imagine! I have a feeling I'm gonna have a blast spending time with you. I just know I'm gonna love learning about the new you sweetie!"

Bob laid there quietly,; listening to the mother daughter conversation. He wasn't surprised by Cassandra's actions. They seemed to fit her personality perfectly. He was a bit surprised by the rapid change in Cassandra and Aphrodite's relationship. He thought perhaps the ring was influencing it in some way. Whatever the cause, he was very happy for both of them. Cassandra really loved and needed her mother. It seemed Aphrodite loved and needed Cassandra just as much. He was glad they were being given a second chance.

He glanced at the clock. It was already after four in the morning. He closed his eyes and dozed off as the two beauties continued to talk quietly.

When he woke, it was a little after two in the afternoon. He realized that once again, he was pinned to the bed by the two gorgeous women.

This time, their fingers were entwined wrapped around his huge cock. He tried using his magic to move without disturbing them. But as soon as his enormous cock slipped from their grasp, both their eyes popped open.

Cassandra spoke first. "Good afternoon master. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did sweetie. I wanna thank you for last night. I really enjoyed fucking Aphrodite's heavenly little cunt."

"I'm happy that I pleased you master."

Aphrodite sat up, yawned and arched her back, causing her luscious tits to stick out even further. "Good afternoon Bob. I wanna thank you for giving me the best fuck of my life. Cassandra's already told me she doesn't mind if we go for a few encores, as long as she doesn't get neglected. I'm ready and willing anytime the mood strikes you!"

"I'll keep that in mind Aphrodite. But right now, I want a coffee. Then I'd like to spend some time at the beach."

Aphrodite pouted. "Okay. Coffee does sound good. Can you make it your special blend?"

"Absolutely! Anything for you, sexy!"

As they sipped their coffee, Bob sent images of several different bikini's to Cassandra asking her to pick the one she liked best. She picked an emerald green one that was little more than two tiny pieces of cloth covering her nipples and two more that just covered her pussy lips and asshole.

Aphrodite giggled. "Now that's daring! I love it! Like mother, like daughter." She dressed herself in exactly the same bikini.

Bob let out a wolf whistle. "Holy shit! You two look delicious! Even the women on the beach are gonna cream in their bikini bottoms! Cassandra honey. Calling me master in public might raise a few eyebrows. I know it's a bit uncomfortable for you. But could you please call me something else?"

"If I can't call you master, what should I call you?"

"I don't know sweetie. Whatever you're comfortable with."

She giggled. "How about super cock?"

"Smart ass! I think you can do better than that."

She put her index finger on her lips as if thinking. She pouted sweetly. "Okay master. I guess I have to be good. I'll just call you darling."

Aphrodite put her arm around Cassandra's shoulder and gave her a gentle squeeze. "You really are just like me sweetie! We're such spoiled brats aren't we?"

Cassandra kissed Aphrodite's cheek. "Yup we sure are! We know it, and we love it!"

Bob grinned. "Okay you two spoiled brats. I got to pick your swimsuits. It's only fair if you pick mine."

Cassandra and Aphrodite put their heads together and whispered to each other for a few minutes. Cassandra handed Bob the swimsuit they decided on after Aphrodite created it.

It had the narrow "t" back. But was a little wider in the front. It was also skin tight, the color matching his skin tone exactly. When he put it on, it covered everything but hid nothing.

Both beauties let out wolf whistles of their own.

Cassandra said, "now that's what I call eye candy!"

Aphrodite replied. "I agree! The women on the beach will be having orgasms when they see him!"

Bob created everything they needed for a day at the beach. Then they were off.

Cassandra stared at the water in awe. She turned to Bob. "It's so beautiful! Thank you for bringing me here darling!"

"You're welcome sweetie."

The women on the beach were staring licking their lips, and whispering to each other. The men were staring as well. Some even giving wolf whistles of appreciation.

Bob's magic warned him of a possible danger. He turned to see a tall muscular man talking with his buddies. The man swept his hair back and headed towards them at a trot.

Bob sent out a thought. The bully tripped over his own feet, falling face first in the sand. His friends roared with laughter. The bully got up, brushed the sand of his face, and scowled at his buddies. He was still a couple of hundred feet away from Bob, Cassandra, and Aphrodite. He decided to try again. This time walking slowly.

Bob decided enough was enough! He gave the bully a bad case of diarrhea.

The bully suddenly grabbed his stomach and ran towards the bathroom. Unfortunately, he didn't quite make it. He left and didn't return.

No one else bothered the trio. They spent the rest of the day enjoying the sun, the ocean, and the picnic lunch they had brought with them. The sun was just dipping below the horizon when they returned to the penthouse.

Up to this point, Bob had been using magic to keep his and Cassandra's body clean. But tonight he wanted a real shower. He made his swim suit disappear and went into the bathroom. He had just stepped under the water when two naked, giggling beauties joined him. Three pairs of hands got very playful! It was almost an hour before they were finally clean and stepped out of the shower.

Bob created another bottle of chilled wine. As they sipped it he asked Aphrodite, "what did you mean last night when you offered to help me?"

"I'm not sure exactly how much help I can be to you Bob. I may or may not be able to tell you where all these unusual abilities are coming from. You're having problems turning the concepts into words. Maybe if I can see the concepts as you do, I may be able to help you understand them better. I can't promise that though."

"Even if it turns out you can't help; I still think it's worth a try. I'm gonna link Cassandra in with us. She was in that ring for a long time. She may see something you don't."

"That's a good idea Bob"

He reached out, pulling their minds to his."Cassandra you here?"

"Yes master. I'm here."

"Aphrodite?"

"I'm here too Bob." He showed them some of the abilities and the skills needed to use them.

Aphrodite asked."Do you mind if we probe a bit further on our own?"

"Not at all, go ahead."

A few minutes later, Cassandra and Aphrodite gasped in shock.

"How is this even possible mom?"

"I don't know Cassandra. It doesn't make any sense to me either."

"What in the hell are you two talking about?"

Aphrodite answered."Something really strange is going on Bob. At first, I thought you had somehow picked up a little Djinn magic from the ring. But it's a lot more than just that! You've got every bit of magic known to the Djinn. Meaning you've somehow inherited all the Great Caliphs skills as well."

"Okay, what does that mean in English? Is that where all these things are coming from?"

"I don't know what it means Bob. I don't even understand how the ring passed all that magic on to you to begin with. But your unique skills and special abilities aren't even coming from that. They're all coming from a third school of magic that I don't recognize. I can't even begin to guess where that came from!"

He broke the link. "Thanks for trying anyway. At least now you both know as much as I do."

Cassandra spoke up. "Master I don't think you realize just how powerful you actually are. You have enough power to wipe out all of creation and start it all over again! You need to be very careful with your thoughts!"

"You're wrong about that Cassandra. I know exactly how much power I have. But I've come to realize that someone, or something, is helping me keep it all in check. I'm only being allowed to use what I need. Most of what you've seen, I don't even know how to access yet."

Aphrodite gave Bob a worried look. "That would mean they're even more powerful than you Bob! That scares the living shit out of me."

"I don't think there's anything to be afraid of Aphrodite. I get the sense this power is older then the Olympians. It could have destroyed everything a long time ago if that was it's intention."

"That's true. But still, please be careful."

"Don't worry, I will. But there's something else I think you both should know. I'm not really sure. But I have a feeling that whatever the hell's going on has something to do with you two. I think you're both meant to be a part of it."

Aphrodite frowned. "Now that's an interesting thought. It would mean that whatever is happening goes back at least six thousand years."

Cassandra chimed in. "Ya know what though mom. That does kinda make sense in a weird sort of way."

"What do you mean Cassandra?"

I'm not really sure what I mean mom. I just have a feeling that my master's on to something. Although I don't know exactly what. But think about it. All this goes back to my being bound to the ring."

"I think you may be right Cassandra. But what I don't understand is, why do it this way. Why not just prevent you from being bound to the ring in the first place?" "I can't answer that mom. But I will say this much; when we find the answer to that question, we'll have a pretty good idea of what this is really all about."

Bob poured them all another glass of wine. "I think we'll find out what we need to know when the time comes. Meanwhile there's nothing we can do about it except wait. Let's just enjoy our vacation, and take things as they come."

Cassandra and Aphrodite chatted about how much fun the beach was, and how they were looking forward to tomorrow. Bob had a feeling he should check on Kadir."Kadir, are you okay up there?" "Yes my lord, I'm fine. Why, is something wrong?"

"No Kadir, everything's fine. I just wanted to check and make sure you were okay, that's all."

"Thank you my lord. It's nice to know someone cares."

"You're welcome Kadir. Good night."

"Good night my lord."

Bob frowned. "I just had the strangest feeling that I should check on Kadir. I did, and she's fine. It doesn't make any sense."

Aphrodite set her glass down. "I think that means you're supposed to keep the lines of communication open between you two. Although I can't begin to guess why."

"You're probably right Aphrodite. I'm going to bed. I'm horny. Aphrodite, you got fucked last night. It's Cassandra's turn tonight. You can ride my face if you want."

Aphrodite giggled. "That works for me! Cassandra tells me your tongue is as talented as your cock! I've been dying to find out if it's true!"

Bob and Aphrodite laughed as Cassandra jumped up from the table and ran to the bedroom yelling, "oh goody! I get first ride!"

He laid in the center of the bed with Cassandra squatting over his huge cock reverse cowgirl style. Aphrodite placed her succulent pussy against his ravenous mouth, her hands resting on the wall behind him for support.

Cassandra rubbed the mushroomed head of his enormous cock up and down her outer lips, coating it thoroughly with her slick juices .

He slid his tongue into Aphrodite's luscious cunt. Using his magic, he formed his tongue it into an appendage the size and thickness of his monstrous cock adding a second smaller one shaped like his tongue. He began ramming the bigger one in and out of Aphrodite's delectable little cunt while he drew little circles around her hard swollen clit with the other appendage.

Cassandra placed the head of his huge cock against the opening to her tight, juicy cunt. She slowly lowered herself, taking his fat cock into her hot, tight cunt until she bottomed out. She let out a deep moan of pleasure."Gods that feels good!"

"Oh wow master! Your cock is amazing! I love the way it makes my little pussy feel so stuffed!"

Aphrodite moaned and whimpered as he tongue fucked her tight twat.

"Oh wow, that feels so amazing! How is he doing that? It feels like he's fucking me and eating me at the same time!

Cassandra bent over using his legs for support pumping her magnificent ass, riding all nine inches of his huge cock. She was wailing like a banshee in heat. He knew she couldn't hold back her orgasm much longer.

Aphrodite was going wild grinding her sweet pussy into his face. She was clawing at the wall, panting like a dog between moans and whimpers. He knew she wouldn't be able to hold out much longer either.

He gave Cassandra an invisible mouth sucking and nipping her swollen little clit. Two more were doing the same to her big, beautiful tits, and diamond hard nipples. A few seconds later, she let out a strangled scream as her orgasm hit her fast and hard. He shot a few spurts of thick hot cum deep into her clenching cunt to intensify and prolong her orgasm.

Cassandra's orgasm tore through her body like an army storming a beach. Every muscle in her body convulsed. Her back arched. Her eyes rolled. Her head tipped back. She gasped for air, falling back on his stomach. She passed out, still impaled on his cock.

He used his magic to lay Cassandra beside him.

Aphrodite felt that heavenly feeling of release course through every inch of her body. It was another full body orgasm. It tore through her body like a tornado tearing through a house. She ground her clenching cunt into his face, squirting several long streams of her sweet nectar directly into his mouth.

It caught him by surprise. He swallowed as fast as he could. But by the time she finished squirting, his face, neck, and shoulders were soaked with her juices.

As Aphrodite's orgasm tore through her, every muscle shook and quivered. Her breaths were short shallow pants. Her back arched. Her head tipped back. She dug deep gouges into the wall with her fingernails. Then, letting out a primal scream, she too passed out.

He laid Aphrodite on the other side of him and smiled as he waited for the two beauties to recover.

Cassandra propped herself up on her elbow looking over at Aphrodite's unconscious form and giggled. "You got mom really good this time master! I missed it damn it!"

Aphrodite sat up with a contented smile. "Cassandra honey. You're lucky he's yours! I'd fire all my priests and just keep him. Damn Bob, that was amazing! You keep that up, I may never leave. Did I actually squirt? Or was I just imagining it?"

"You didn't just squirt. You gave me a pussy juice bath, nearly drowning me in the process."

Aphrodite choked back a laugh, "I'm sorry Bob. I didn't mean to. I don't know where that came from. I've never squirted before. I didn't even know I could. It was an amazing experience! It felt wonderful! Thank you." It's okay Aphrodite. I loved it as much as you did. Your juices taste heavenly. You can squirt in my mouth anytime."

Cassandra looked confused. "What are you twotalkingabout? What do you mean by squirting?"

Aphrodite explained it to Cassandra.

Cassandra giggled. "Wow! That sounds like fun! I wish I could squirt like that mom."

All too soon, the week was over. They had to return home. They managed to convince Aphrodite to spend one more night with them before she returned to Olympus

As they were lying in bed, he sent to Cassandra,"there's something I wanna try with Aphrodite. Watch and see if you wanna try it sometime.

"Okay master."

He knew Aphrodite was always up for a good fucking. This being her last night with them for a while, he knew she would be expecting it.

Without warning, he suspended Aphrodite in mid air face down by the foot of the bed. She squealed with surprise. Then giggled like a schoolgirl.

He sat behind her licking her scrumptious cunt. He used long, slow, sensuous sweeps with the flat of his tongue, licking her from asshole to clit, causing her to moan and gasp every time his tongue swept over her swollen clit. When her luscious juices were flowing copiously, he stood, ramming all of his huge cock into her satiny slick, tight cunt in a single thrust, causing her to gasp with surprise and pleasure. He rubbed two fingers along her outer lips and around her swollen clit as she whimpered and moaned. He scooped up some of her thick, lavish juices, coating his two fingers thoroughly. He pulled her ass cheeks apart, slowly working his two fingers into Aphrodite's tight asshole, moving them all around, slowly expanding the tight ring of muscle, as he rammed his enormous cock in and out of her succulent cunt.

Aphrodite wrapped her legs around him. She used them to ram herself back and forth on his cock, as she wailed like a banshee in heat.

Just as her orgasm started, he yanked his two fingers out of her tight asshole and his cock out of her cunt.

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers