Creation's Guardian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

He placed the head of huge huge cock against her sphincter muscle, grabbing her hips. He thrust forward ramming his enormous cock balls deep into her tight asshole in a single thrust.

The sudden invasion of her tight asshole caught Aphrodite by surprise and sent her flying over an orgasmic cliff.

As her orgasm tore through her, she was like a fish out of water. Her arms and legs thrashing about wildly. Her head, neck, and back all thrashing in different directions. Her hips bucking back slamming his cock deeper into her clenching asshole. Her eyes rolled back. She was breathing shallow gasps, as she fought to remain conscious.

Her orgasm subsided enough for her to regain some control of her body. He grabbed her hips ramming his huge cock balls deep in and out of her tightly clenching asshole.

Aphrodite hissed. "You bastard! I can't fuck you back hard enough in this position! Fuck my asshole harder damn it!"

He flipped them around. Aphrodite on top facing him, her feet on the floor.

" There ya go Aphrodite! You can ride my cock with your tight little asshole as hard as you want now baby!"

She pumped her ass up and down the whole length of his cock with a zealousness he had never seen before, slamming her magnificent ass into him as hard as she possibly could.

"Damn that feels so fucking good! I haven't had a cock up my ass since before Cassandra was born! I love getting fucked up the ass! It's my favorite position. You couldn't have picked a better parting gift!"

Aphrodite was insatiable. She rode him for more than an hour with his enormous cock in her tight little asshole. She giggled. "Damn Bob! How long can you hold out?"

"I don't know Aphrodite. Two, maybe three thousand years."

"Well there's no way you're gonna make me pass out this time Bob! I'm having way too much fun!"

"I wouldn't bet on that if I were you Aphrodite."

"Go ahead. Give it your best shot Bob."

"Okay. But remember, you asked for it woman!"

He put an invisible cock in her tight soaked twat. An invisible mouth sucking and nipping on her swollen clit. Two more were doing the same to her scrumptious tits, and diamond hard nipples. A final one was giving her passionate, magical, tongue dueling kisses.

Cassandra watched the action with intense interest. She had to stifle a giggle when Aphrodite challenged him. But when she saw Aphrodite french kissing something that wasn't even there, Cassandra couldn't help it; she had to laugh.

Cassandra laughed even harder as she remembered what he had done to her when she tricked Aphrodite into fucking him the first time. Cassandra could only imagine what he was doing to Aphrodite. She was sure Aphrodite was in for a hell of a ride.

It took less than five minutes for Aphrodite to feel another orgasm coming on. She knew this one was gonna be bigger than the last one. She knew she couldn't fight it. She just gave in to it. Hoping to be able to ride it out.

She almost made it. But just when her orgasm peaked, he shot spurt after spurt of his hot gooey cum deep into her clenching asshole, sending her over the orgasmic cliff once more. It was more than Aphrodite's mind could take, she passed out.

When Aphrodite came to, she was lying on the bed next to Bob. She sat up and laughed. "All right, you got me again. Is there any chance you'll tell me how you did it?"

"I'm surprised you don't already know. All you have to do is think about it."

Aphrodite thought for a few minutes, "I can't figure it out. Gimme a hint?"

"For an extremely intelligent woman, you can get pretty dense sometimes. How many schools of magic do you have to work with?"

"One, why?"

"Okay. How many do I have to work with?"

"You've got all the Djinn sexual knowledge too!"

"And?"

"A third school of magic as well."

"You're still missing the most important thing Aphrodite ."

"Huh? What else is there?"

"Wish magic sweetie! I have all the Djinn wish magic too. How do you think I had you french kissing empty air?"

Aphrodite laughed. "That empty air kissed almost as good as you do darling! The invisible mouths felt fantastic too! It's a shame you can't teach me how to do those things!"

Cassandra giggled. "I know what you mean mom! He got me the same way the first time you two fucked!"

"Is that what your begging to cum was all about?"

"Yeah! That, and he commanded me not to cum without permission!"

"Oh that's so mean."

"Maybe. But the orgasm I had when he finally let me cum was amazing!"

The next morning, there was an aura of sadness as the trio sat sipping their coffee.

Cassandra asked. "Mom do you really have to go? I'm really gonna miss you. I'm worried about what may happen to you up there."

Aphrodite replied. " I know honey. I'm gonna miss you too. You're my baby girl! I love you very much. But I do have some responsibilities that need tending to. Don't worry, Bob's not gonna let anything happen to me. Besides, I did promise to visit you every day. So we shouldn't miss each other too much."

She giggled then continued. "I'm really gonna miss all that great sex though! So you may get stuck with an occasional overnight house guest."

"You know you're always welcome here mom! Also, there's no reason you couldn't grab a quickie while you're here visiting."

Bob chimed in. "Cassandra's not the only one that's gonna miss you Aphrodite. I kinda got used to having you around. It's gonna feel strange not having you beside me when I wake up."

Aphrodite sighed. "I'll miss that too Bob. I really love the feeling of closeness it gives me. I've come to love you almost as much as I love Cassandra. She's a very lucky girl! I wouldn't mind trading places with her right about now."

Bob sipped his coffee and thought for a minute.

"I think this place may not be private enough for our needs anymore. There's an island in the Bahamas for sale. It's a lot bigger than what we have here. It even has an old abandoned castle on it. I just have to figure out the best way to get it."

Aphrodite took a sip of coffee. "Why don't you ask Kadir. The Djinn have had a constant presence on earth. If anyone can help; it would be her."

"That's a good idea."

"Kadir, can you come here? I need to talk to you."

"On my way my lord. Should I knock or just pop in?"

"From now on, just pop in. Okay?"

"As you command my lord."

She appeared in the kitchen. Bob waved her to a chair, handing her a coffee. She looked at them sitting naked and giggled. "Don't you three EVER wear clothes? How may I serve you my lord?"

Bob replied. "Nope." He described what he wanted. Then asked if she had any ideas.

"Such a simple thing. May I take care of it for you my lord?"

"Please do."

Kadir sipped her coffee, "This is very good! Is it your own blend?"

"Yes, I grind the beans and mix it myself. How did you know?"

"I spend a lot of time on earth. Coffee is my favorite drink. I've never tasted one this good before though." She handed Bob a document. "Is there anything else I can help you with my lord?"

Bob was shocked. "This is the deed to Darby's Island! How did you do that?"

Kadir smiled. "The Djinn have been doing things like this for thousands of years. It has become a second nature to us. We no longer think about how. We simply do it."

Bob stood, giving Kadir a kiss on the cheek. Her face grew red as she blushed.

He sat again and said, "that's okay. I really don't need to know. Thank you for your help. I'm gonna be making omelets. Would you care to join us?"

"I'd love to! Good food is also one of my passions."

After they finished eating Kadir asked, "is there anything else you need my lord?"

Bob thought for a minute. Then held out his left hand showing Kadir the ring.

"What can you tell me about this ring?"

Kadir studied the ring for several minutes. "I can't tell you very much my lord. It almost looks like a Djinn ring. But it's quality and properties are far superior to ours. Whatever property that allows the ring to bind itself to you is not an enchant or inscription. It appears to be a part of the ring itself."

She glanced at the ring again. "It's also not an Olympian ring. Whoever crafted it has powers and abilities far beyond either race. It's almost like the ring is a living entity. I'm sorry my lord. I wish I could be of more help." "Actually you've helped me a great deal Kadir. I've suspected that it wasn't a Djinn ring. Either someone gave it to the Great Caliph to give to Hera or they switched it sometime after she got the original."

He turned to Cassandra. "You told me when you first appeared that Hera modified the ring to bind to it's possessor. What made you think that?"

"When I was in the ring, I was able to sense some of it's properties. The Djinn don't use spells that cause rings to bind to it's possessor. I just assumed it had to be Hera."

"Yeah, that's what what I thought. Thank you honey."

Aphrodite asked. "Kadir, do you have any guesses as to who could have crafted such a ring?"

"I wish I did Aphrodite. I'd love to learn some of their secrets. By the way my lord, Hera never showed up. Do you have any idea why? The Great Caliph is getting a bit antsy."

"Yeah I know exactly why Hera hasn't been there yet. I've been holding her off. That's one show I don't wanna miss. I've been to busy to sit back and enjoy it."

"Well, you might wanna schedule a full day for that then, my lord. It seems Hera offered to fuck just about everybody. I think the Great Caliph plans on taking her up on that offer."

Aphrodite laughed. "That promises to be one hell of a show. Too bad I can't watch it."

Bob replied. "Sure you can. I'll set up some hidden cameras in the throne room and beam it through my television. We can all sit and watch it together."

"That sounds like fun. I need to spend three or four days on Olympus first. Can you hold her off that much longer?"

"Sure, no problem." Bob looked at Kadir. "I'll even settle the Great Caliph down. I'll make him think he got a message from Hera saying she couldn't get away for at least another four days."

Kadir replied. "Thank you my lord! That would make things much easier."

Bob kissed Kadir's cheek as she blushed again. "It's no problem sweetie. I promised to take care of you. I always keep my promises."

"Thank you my lord. You're very kind. If there's nothing else, I really should be getting back."

"You've been of great service to me today Kadir. Thank you very much. No, there's nothing else you can do for me at the moment."

Bob turned to Aphrodite. "Kadir looks very sweet when she blushes."

"You're not being very fair, kissing her like that Bob."

"Now what's that supposed to mean? It was just a peck on the cheek."

"You really don't know? She's a caliph Bob. She's not allowed to engage in sexual activity of any kind. She's a virgin for heaven sake! She's also a vibrant young woman by Djinn standards. For the first time in her life she's sexually attracted to a man. She's not sure how to deal with it."

Bob was shocked. "What do you mean she's not allowed to have sex? What kind of stupid law is that? She must drive the Djinn males crazy with that hot body of hers!"

"That's not the Djinn way Bob. They don't have sex with each other. To them that's like incest. They don't procreate the way you and I do. To the Djinn, sex is a tool they use to reward humans that have pleased them in some way.

The djinn are created from the elemental chaos; the big mess that's left over from creation."

Aphrodite paused to sip her coffee and gather her thoughts. "It's a bit difficult to explain Bob. But basically, when the right combination of elements come together, a new Djinn is created.

The new Djinn is called a fledgling. They're assessed as to their magical potential. Then they're assigned a corresponding rank and an appropriate instructor. They must always live by the laws governing their rank."

"What would happen if she did have sex?"

"That would depend on the mood the Great Caliph is in at the time. If she was lucky, she would be bound to a ring and forced to grant wishes. She would be given a set of rules her masters would have to follow. If her master broke one of her rules, she would return to her ring traveling through space and time to a new master. This would go on for eternity."

"What if she wasn't so lucky?"

"She would be ordered to return to the elemental chaos. She would be absorbed back into it. It's a long and painful process that takes days."

"Wow, now I really feel terrible!"

"Don't worry about it Bob. She spends a lot of time on earth. With her beauty, I'm sure she's dealt with far worse. Besides, she really likes it when you kiss her cheek. It makes her feel very special. It's her own sexual feelings towards you that She's having trouble dealing with. Remember what I just said and be careful that's all."

"I appreciate you telling me all this Aphrodite; I had no idea!"

Aphrodite stood. "That's what are friends for Bob. She said, "Ta ta you two," as she disappeared.

He could feel Cassandra's sadness at Aphrodite's absence."Time to cheer her up a bit. I think I know just how to do it too."

"Cassandra honey. Why don't we go check out our new island? There's lots of sand, sun, and water to play in."

"Oh goody! Can we master? What should I wear?"

"I'm not really sure what shape this island's in. It's been abandoned for a lot of years. Your tank top and Daisy Dukes will be okay. But you need shoes for now."

He got dressed and they were off. The first thing they did was explore the old castle.

Bob shook his head. "Wow this place is huge. It's gotta be at least seven thousand square feet. But it's in really bad shape. I don't even know where to start."

Cassandra nodded. "Yup! It's rough all right. I think you could use a little help on this one master."

He looked over and saw her grin. "What are you thinking now, brat."

She gave him an innocent look. "I was just saying you could use some help."

"Uh huh! I got your message. You're right." He looked up,"Kadir!"

An instant later. "Yes my lord?"

"I wish you would help me do something with this place!"

Her eyes sparkled with happiness. "A wish? I would be more than happy to grant any wish you may have my lord! What do you have in mind?"

"That's just it. I don't know where to start."

"Well let's get the roof, doors, and windows first then go from there."

"Great idea Kadir thank you."

"Just think what you want and I'll make it happen." A few minutes later it was done.

"Okay. Now let's start with this room. Look around carefully, then think what you want it to be like."

They went from room to room and in less than an hour the castle looked exactly the way he wanted.

"Great! Thank you Kadir! What about electricity, water, and gas?"

Kadir explained. "I've given you a five megawatt generator. It will more than meet your needs. It'll never need maintenance, or run out of fuel. There's a well that will never run dry, and a propane tank that will always be full."

She thought for a minute. "I've put a weather shield over the island. It won't stop moderate rain or small thunderstorms. But any major storms will either go around, or over the shield to prevent any damage to your castle or the island."

Bob pulled Kadir into his arms, hugged her, kissing her cheek. He stepped back his hands on her shoulders, looking her in the eyes. "One of these days, I'm gonna have to talk the Great Caliph into releasing you to me Kadir."

Kadir replied, "I really wish you would! I would be more than willing to go along with whatever arrangement you had to make to achieve that my lord."

"I'll try to think of something. But for now you'll have to go back Kadir."

She replied in a whisper. "I know my lord," and she was gone.

He put his arm around Cassandra's waist. "What do you think of your new home sweetie?"

She was shocked. "You mean we're gonna live here? It's beautiful! I love it! Can we go to the beach every day too?"

"Yes baby. We're gonna live here from now on, and yes we can go to the beach whenever you want."

"Can we go now? Please master?"

"Sure, why not. But let's make it even more fun. We'll go skinny dipping!"

"What's that master?"

"We'll go swimming in the nude."

"Oh okay. That sounds wild! Let's do it!"

They spent the rest of the day skinny dipping, enjoying their privacy, and having a great time. As the sun was dipping below the horizon, Bob made a small campfire. He created some marshmallows, chocolate bars, graham crackers, and made them both a few s'mores.

Cassandra giggled. "Oh my gods! These things are delicious! They're crunchy, sweet, and very gooey, all at the same time! I love them! Thank you so much master!"

"You're welcome sweetie. I'm glad you enjoyed them." He put out the campfire. "It's time to go up to our castle. I want to relax in our new indoor hot tub, and we have a new bed to christen tonight."

"Oh goody! I'll race you to the bathroom!" She took off running, giggling every step of the way.

Bob could have beaten her easily. But he loved watching the way she rolled her hips, and wiggled her luscious ass as she ran. He jogged behind her enjoying the view as he used his magic to fill the hot tub setting the temperature controls.

He smacked her magnificent ass as she ran up the stairs to their bedroom suite, causing her to squeal with surprise and delight.

Their bedroom suite was actually three rooms. A huge bedroom with a canopied bed bigger than two king size beds, four built in dressers, and a mirrored vanity with a light. The hot tub room had a twelve by twelve foot custom hot tub. It was three feet deep and sat on a reinforced concrete slab. It could easily hold six to eight people. The third room was a full master bath.

As Cassandra reached the hot tub, she turned jumping up and down, causing her scrumptious tits to bounce enticingly.

"Ha, ha, I win master!"

"Yes you did baby! I was so busy admiring your gorgeous ass, I couldn't run any faster."

She looked at her ass, gave it a smack, giggled and said, "yeah, I guess my ass is kinda sexy. Then climbed in the hot tub. She leaned back against the side. "This is so heavenly master."

As he sat relaxing, his thoughts drifted to Kadir. He knew she was unhappy when she left earlier. He decided to check on her."Kadir?"

"Yes my lord?"

Bob could feel, as well as hear her sadness.

"How you doing sweetie?"

"I'm okay my lord. Is there something I can do for you?"

"No sweetie; I'm just checking to make sure you're okay that's all."

He felt her giggle.

"Thank you for caring my lord. I miss you too."

"Night Kadir."

"Good night my lord."

Bob couldn't understand what was going on inside his head. Cassandra was beautiful. She was the best fuck he had ever had! She was quickly becoming the love of his life. He also had Aphrodite. She was as gorgeous as her daughter. She was also a great fuck. He really didn't need another woman in his life.

He sensed there was something special about Kadir though. He had a feeling that somehow, Kadir was an integral part of whatever it was that he was supposed to accomplish.

Bob felt that he had to get the Great Caliph to release Kadir to him. He had no idea why, or even how, he was gonna accomplish that.

Cassandra gave Bob a quizzical look. "Penny for your thoughts master?"

"You got one?"

"Nope."

"That's okay. You can owe me. I was just thinking about Kadir. I don't know how she fits into all of this. It's driving me buggy."

"I don't have an answer for that master. I'm sure you'll find out when it's time. I know I would welcome her into our home, and into our bed."

Bob was shocked. "Why would you do that? Wouldn't that make you jealous?"

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers