Creation's Guardian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

"

Of course not master. Kadir is a beautiful woman with a fantastic body. I just know you would have a blast fucking her brainless. I also know she's deeply in love with you. She would never hurt hurt you. As your servant, it's my duty to give you pleasure. If Kadir can help me do that, I see no conflict, nor reason to be jealous."

"You're a very remarkable woman Cassandra! You know that?"

She moved over sitting between his legs, leaning back against his chest. She wrapped his arms around her. "I know that master. That's why you love me so much."

Bob kissed the top of her head. "Don't get too cocky on me woman. I'll have to take you across my knee and spank that luscious, little ass of yours!"

She giggled. "Promises, promises!"

He tightened his arms around her as he stood, pulling her up with him. Then spinning her around; he tossed her over his shoulder, stepping out of the hot tub as he did.

Bob carried Cassandra to the bedroom smacking her sexy ass. She beat on his back with her fists, kicked her legs wildly, and giggled like a schoolgirl.

He sat on the bed pulling her across his lap, spanking her magnificent ass until both succulent cheeks were a bright red.

Cassandra was squirming, kicking her feet, giggling, and owing all at the same time.

When Bob let her up, she rubbed her ass and said, "now look what you've done. You've got my poor little pussy soaking wet!"

You're incorrigible Cassandra!"

"That may be true. But my poor little pussy still needs a good fucking master!"

"Okay. Since this is our first night in our new home, I'm gonna make it lady's choice night. You pick whatever you wanna do and we'll do it."

Cassandra thought for a few minutes, a deep frown on her beautiful face. "Forgive me master. I don't wish to disobey you. What you've commanded me to do is... difficult."

She took a deep breath then continued. "If I don't pick something, then I'm disobeying you. The ring will punish me. However I'm not allowed to tell you what to do either. So, If I do pick something, then I'm not being subservient and the ring will punish me."

A sly smile crossed her lips. "I am allowed to suggest things I think you may enjoy doing. As long as the final decision rests with you."

Bob got her message. "In that case, suggest away sweetie!"

Cassandra tipped her head to the side, giving Bob a serious look. "I know this is still new to you. You've never had a servant before. I think that, just for tonight, you may enjoy treating me like the slave that I am. What I'm suggesting, is that you not worry about me. That you live out your darkest fantasies through me, taking whatever you want, without any regards as to how I feel about it."

She paused then continued. "Any pain or injury I suffer would disappear when you finished. Perhaps you would enjoy humiliating me, or even making me surrender. Your prize being my tight virgin asshole."

"Wow! Those are some pretty wild suggestions! I wouldn't even know where to begin. I know I wouldn't get any pleasure from causing you injury or pain. Do you have any suggestions as to how I should go about this?"

"I wasn't suggesting you derive pleasure from causing me pain or injury. I was simply stating that if it happened, it's no big deal. I will heal the instant you finished.

I'm suggesting you let your imagination run wild. You could chain my arms to the ceiling, then have some fun with small hand whips. Or clothe me, tie me to the bed, rip my clothes off using my body as you please."

"Okay, that makes a little more sense. I'm not sure I can pull it off. But I'm willing to try."

An instant later, Cassandra was blindfolded, suspended from the ceiling with only the tips of her toes touching the floor. Her legs were spread wide, and her ankles were chained to the floor.

Bob dressed her in a bra that was too small, making her huge tits look even bigger giving her a fantastic cleavage. Over that, was a sleeveless, white silk bodice that ended two inches below her tits, cut perfectly to display her ample cleavage.

A white lace thong with little more than a half inch wide waistband, and a half inch wide strip barley covering her asshole and pussy lips, was topped with a black, leather, mini skirt that hung two inches below her luscious ass cheeks.

Her shapely, long legs were covered with black, silk stockings topped with white lace garters.

Cassandra was trembling violently. Bob didn't know if it was from excitement or fear. He had to resist the temptation to ask if she was okay.

He sat on the bed staring at this scrumptious example of womanhood trying to decide what he should do next. Bob created a small hand whip with six short leather straps attached. He sat, quietly waiting.

After about five minutes Cassandra spoke. "Master?"

Bob stood, smacking her hard on both bare ass cheeks. "Who gave you permission to speak?"

Cassandra whimpered, but said nothing. The whip left six bright red marks on each of her sexy ass cheeks.

Bob walked in front of her, yanking her hair, pulling her head up.

"You don't do a thing without my permission. Is that understood? You may answer my question slave!"

"I understand master."

"From now on, you may answer my questions without waiting for my approval. But you may only speak when spoken to. Is that clear?"

"Yes master."

"Open your mouth wide."

Cassandra opened her mouth as wide as she could.

Bob ran the whip across her open lips, making sure she felt all six straps. "I will use this on you as often as I please. Is that understood?"

Cassandra shuddered violently. "Yes master."

Bob noticed her juices were trickling down her thighs. "Is this making you horny you slut?" He smacked her on the tops of both her succulent tits, leaving bright red marks where he hit.

Cassandra sucked in her breath. "Yes master! It's making me very horny!"

Bob pushed the whip handle into Cassandra's mouth. "Hold this for me. Don't drop it!"

Cassandra was afraid she was gonna drop it. She tilted her head, letting the handle slip as far back as she could. Then bit down on the wooden handle, wrapping her lips as tightly around it as possible.

Bob grabbed the front of her silk bodice with both hands, yanking down, he tore the whole front open, leaving only her shoulders and back covered. He ran the leather straps up and down her ample cleavage and across the tops of her tits.

Cassandra's whole body shook with a mixture of fear and excitement as she felt the whip running over her gorgeous globes. Her thong was soaked. Her juices were now dripping off of it, creating a small puddle on the floor underneath her.

Bob noticed the puddle underneath Cassandra's cunt and smiled. He must be doing something right! She was sure as hell enjoying herself.

He took the whip from Cassandra's mouth. She sighed with relief. Sliding the whip between her legs, he tapped it lightly against her soaked thong several times.

Cassandra sucked in her breath, whimpering with fear and excitement, as she felt the leather straps tap against her soaked cunt.

As he tapped her tight cunt with the whip, Bob asked, "what do you think would happen if I gave you a good smack on your hot little pussy?" "I'm not sure master. I'd probably scream in pain. But I don't know if that would be before, or after I had a major orgasm."

"Well let's find out." He gave her a moderate smack on her cunt lips with the whip.

Cassandra started to scream in pain. But a massive orgasm hit her before she could finish. Her whole body convulsed so violently that Bob thought she might brake something. Her breathing came in short strangled gasps as she passed out.

Bob had to fight off the urge to let her down and hold her. He knew that was the last thing she would want him to do. He sat on the bed and waited.

When she came to, Bob whacked her across the tops of both her luscious tits. "Did I say you could cum slut?"

"No master. I'm sorry master."

He whacked her tits two more times, as she whimpered and cried out in pain."Next time, it'll be across your nipples."

Bob walked behind her, tore the rest of her silk bodice to shreds, throwing the pieces on the floor. Leaving her upper body clad only in her half cup, lacy, push up bra. He created a pair of scissors, cut the bra off, letting it fall to the floor in front of her.

Cassandra's nipples got painfully hard. She realized that they were fully exposed. She shivered with a mixture of fear and anticipation. She had no doubt Bob would carry out his promise to use the whip on her highly sensitive nipples.

Bob leaned in and whispered, "ya know, you're right. I am enjoying this. But only because you're having such a great time, you little slut."

Bob sat watching as Cassandra's magnificent tits heaved with excitement.

The puddle on the floor from her juices dripping off her thong was as big as a small pancake now.

Cassandra strained to hear trying to locate Bob, wondering what delicious thing he was gonna do next. She was almost ready to beg him to fuck her tight virgin asshole. It wouldn't take much more .

Bob walked behind Cassandra and tore the garter off one shapely leg. Then, tore the silk stocking to shreds, tossing it aside. Cassandra gasped in surprise. He reached over to her other leg and did the same thing.

He walked around her a couple of times, tapping her lightly with the whip on different parts of her body, building her anticipation, and increasing her excitement.

He stopped in front of her, tapping her lightly on each of her swollen nipples, as she sucked in her breath. He reached between her legs tapping on her engorged cunt, lips as she moaned and whimpered.

He walked behind her and whacked her sharply on both bare ass cheeks. She yelped in pain and surprise. He slowly, teasingly, unzipped her skirt and tossed it aside.

Cassandra was moaning and whimpering almost constantly now. She wanted so badly to speak; to beg him to fuck her. But he was her master. He had commanded her not to speak without permission. Even in this game, she couldn't disobey one of his commands.

Bob cut her thong, letting it fall to the floor, leaving Cassandra completely naked. He slid two fingers into her soaked twat, scooping up a generous amount of her slick juices. Sliding his two fingers into her tight virgin asshole, he pumped them in and out, slowly expanding the tight ring of muscle.

Bob whispered in Cassandra's ear as he finger fucked her tight virgin asshole. "You may speak freely now, my pet."

Cassandra took a deep shuddering breath. "P, please ma, master! Fuck me! I n, need it so bad."

Bob replied. "Tell me exactly what you need my pet." He pulled his fingers from her tight asshole.

"I need you to put your big, fat, cock in my tiny, tight, virgin asshole."

Bob removed the chains from Cassandra's ankles. He shortened her wrist chains, raising her until her asshole was at the perfect height for fucking. He bent his knees, ramming his enormous cock in and out of her soaked cunt a few times, coating it with Cassandra's slick, lavish juices.

He pulled his cock out of Cassandra's juicy twat placing the huge mushroomed head against her sphincter muscle, pushing until it popped in.

Casandra cried out. "Ow! Oh fuck! Shit that hurts! Gods it feels like you're ripping me in two. Oh wow! It's in me! I can't believe you got that monster in my asshole."

He slowly worked the rest of his enormous cock into Cassandra's tiny, tight, puckered hole. He'd push in two inches, back out an inch, push in two more. After a few minutes, he was balls deep in her luscious asshole. He pulled his monstrous cock back until just the plum colored head was in her asshole, then slammed back in balls deep, as Cassandra moaned and whimpered.

He fucked her fast and hard, slamming his cock in and out of her tight clenching asshole, as she gasped and moaned.

She had so many orgasms, one right after the other. It seemed like one long, continuous orgasm.

He let out a deep guttural roar emptying his balls deep in her clenching asshole, sending her over an orgasmic cliff into a bottomless pit of orgasmic bliss, rendering her unconscious yet again.

He pulled his enormous cock out of her gaping asshole and sat on the bed waiting for her to regain consciousness. This time took longer than usual. He wondered if she was okay.

She finally lifted her head, listening, trying to locate him.

. Bob stood. "Are you ready to surrender yet Cassandra?"

"Oh yes master! I surrender, completely, and unconditionally."

He removed her blindfold, released her wrist chains and moved her to the bed.

Cassandra grinned. "Thank you master! That was amazing! You followed my suggestions perfectly. You overwhelmingly exceeded my expectations, giving me a memory that I'll treasure for all eternity!"

"I guess that means you had a little bit of fun at least."

"Are you kidding me? I loved every second of it! She got serious. "I know how hard that was for you to do. I really appreciate the gift you gave me tonight. I will always remember our first night in our new home because of it"

The whip reappeared in his hand. He smacked her across both of her highly sensitive nipples as she yelped in surprise and pain.

"Who said you were done yet slut? You still have a job to do! Get your slutty ass down there and clean my cock with your tongue! When you're done with that, you can give me a blow job!"

Cassandra's gorgeous emerald eyes sparkled with happiness. A huge grin appeared on her face. She replied with enthusiasm, "as you command, my wonderful master!"

She locked eyes with him slowly swirling her tongue around the mushroomed head, making sure she didn't miss a single spot. When she was satisfied it was clean enough, she licked the enormous shaft, using long sensuous strokes with the flat of her tongue. She spent about ten minutes licking the whole length of his monstrous shaft, slowly working her way around it's generous girth, making sure she thoroughly cleaned every centimeter. After insuring his huge shaft was cleaned to her satisfaction, she slowly, and methodically, tongued his immense nut sack, making sure that she even cleaned the underside of his balls, down to the crack of his ass. When she finished cleaning his balls, she placed his huge cock between her luscious lips and proceeded to give him a long, slow, sensuous blow job.

He showed her the whip. "You'd best make this a good blow job slut. If it's not better than your mother can do, you won't be able to sit for a week!"

Any inhibitions Cassandra may have had disappeared instantly. She sucked his monstrous cock with an enthusiasm he had never seen in any other woman. She let her saliva dribble out of her mouth, coating his shaft and balls. Her silky, wet lips were gliding up and down the whole length of his shaft. Her tongue was everywhere, swirling over the head, swishing along his shaft, and sweeping across his immense nut sack. She even managed to suppress her gag reflex, allowing her to take all of his nine inch cock.

Cassandra knew he was close to cumming. She redoubled her efforts. She reached up grabbing his hands, placing them on the back of her head. He understood what she wanted and held her head in place. He fucked her face fast and hard. Her eyes sparkled with happiness, as he shot spurt, after spurt of hot, sticky cum into her willing mouth.

She kept her lips tightly sealed around the head of his cock, milking his shaft with her hands until she was sure he was completely spent. She held his load in her mouth, looked up, showed it to him, then swallowed it greedily.

"Umm that was so yummy! Thank you master! Is there anything else this slut can do to please you master?"

"Not at the moment. But from now on, whenever I finish with a woman you are to instantly drop down and clean my cock. Is that clear, my slutty little slave?"

"As you command master. May I please wake you every morning with a good morning blow job as well?"

"You better slut."

"Thank you master!"

The next morning Bob woke to the Amazing feeling of warm, wet, satiny lips and a silky tongue all over his enormous cock, as Cassandra gave him a world class, good morning blow job. Once she had emptied his balls, she ravenously swallowed his load licking her lips.

"Good morning master! My breakfast was scrumptious! Thank you so much!"

"Good morning baby. Did you save a little of that cream for your coffee?"

Cassandra pouted. "No master. I forgot to! Can I please have some more?"

"Maybe later. Right now, I want my coffee."

As they sipped their coffee Bob heard Aphrodite."Hey where are you two? I came to visit. But you're not home."

"We're at home Aphrodite. You're at the wrong house. We're at the castle. Come on over."

A few seconds later Aphrodite appeared. "Ooh coffee! Where's mine?"

Cassandra poured Aphrodite a coffee. "Good morning to you too mom."

Aphrodite kissed Cassandra on the cheek. "Good morning sweetie. Sorry, I haven't had my coffee yet. It appears I'm a little overdressed for this party. She made her clothes disappear then sat sipping her coffee.

She looked around the all stainless steel kitchen. "Very nice. I love what you've done with the kitchen. Is the rest of the castle this nice?"

Cassandra replied. "Mom the whole castle is absolutely gorgeous! When we've finished our coffee, I'll give you the grand tour if you like."

" I'd love that sweetie." They went from room to room with Aphrodite commenting on how beautiful every room was.

They reached a room that had a long table, chairs on both sides, and one on the end. There were long rows of monitors on two walls, and a large seventy two inch flat screen on a third wall opposite the end chair at the table.

Aphrodite gave Bob a quizzical look. "What's all this for?"

"Dammed if I know. When we were doing the castle over with Kadir, something told me that this was an absolute necessity. But I don't understand why."

"That's weird. I guess it's just another unknown to add to your list. Kadir did all this for you?"

"Actually Kadir did the whole castle. I just pictured what I wanted, and she made it happen. Wait until you see the upstairs."

They showed Aphrodite each of the bedroom suites. Saving the master suite for last. When Aphrodite saw the master suite her eyes widened with surprise. "You weren't kidding when you said the whole castle was gorgeous Cassandra! But this suite is absolutely fantastic! I love it! I might even have to move in here myself!"

Cassandra giggled. "The bed is certainly big enough, and there's more than enough room for you in the hot tub mom. Pack your bags, and move in anytime you want!"

Aphrodite climbed in the hot tub sitting back relaxing. "This is heavenly! I might just do that Cassandra!"

Bob and Cassandra climbed in with Aphrodite. Bob sat with his back against the side. Cassandra sat between his legs. Her back resting against Bob's chest.

Bob explained his thoughts and concerns about Kadir to Aphrodite.

Aphrodite thought for a few minutes. "Well Bob, there's no way you're gonna get the Great Caliph to just release Kadir to you. She's a caliph. He simply doesn't have that much power. The only way to get and keep Kadir is to make her a bound servant like Cassandra."

Aphrodite folded her hands behind her head causing her succulent tits to jut out enticingly. "There's two ways you can do that. You can steal her by creating your own ring binding her to it. Or, you can bargain with the Great Caliph to do it for you. Either way will work."

"What in the hell do I have to bargain with? I don't have anything he would want."

Aphrodite smiled. "Yes you do. You have Hera. If you want to bargain with him, simply hold her off until he's so desperate he'll agree to anything. The problem with doing it that way is the rules he'd enchant on the ring. Break one and you'd lose Kadir.

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers