Creation's Guardian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers

"Understood master."

He moved them to the bed with Kadir stretched out on top of him. He gently kneaded the firm flesh of her delectable ass as her orgasm slowly subsided and she regained consciousness.

Kadir sat up giggling. "Oh my gods master! That was amazing! I never knew such pleasure existed! Thank you so much."

"You're not done yet baby. You've still got a cock to clean. While you're there, you may as well show me how good you can suck one."

"As you command master!"

She locked eyes with him tonguing the slit of his mushroomed head, making sure she got any leftover dribbles of cum. Her beautiful, blue eyes danced with mischief as she spent the next five minutes slowly, teasingly, licking every millimeter of the plum colored tip clean. When she was satisfied the head of his cock was thoroughly clean, she went to work on the huge shaft.

Kadir used the tip of her tongue giving his shaft tiny licks, as she teasingly worked her way up, down, and around the whole length of his enormous cock. It took her about fifteen minutes to clean his shaft.

By the time she started cleaning his balls he felt like he wanted to climb the walls. She used a different technique this time. Long, slow, sensuous licks with the flat of her tongue. Occasionally popping one of his big nuts into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue, gently sucking on it before moving on to the other one.

She was teasing the fuck out of him, driving him up the wall. She was having a blast doing it. When she finished cleaning his balls; she slowly licked her way back up the shaft, popping the huge mushroomed head into her mouth.

She gobbled up the precum that was dribbling out freely, then swallowed the whole nine inches on the first try.

He was so shocked by her sword swallowing that he nearly blew his load right then.

She reached up with one hand, clawing his chest and nipples lightly with her long fingernails. The other hand alternated between caressing and tickling his balls, and lightly clawing his inner thighs, as her warm wet mouth was gliding up and down his shaft.

Her tongue swirled around the head when she came up, then swept back and forth over the huge shaft as she went back down. After about twenty minutes; she shoved a finger up his ass and massaged his prostrate.

No one had ever done that to him. She caught him by surprise. He blew his load, pumping spurt, after spurt of hot, creamy goo into her willing mouth.

She kept her lips tightly sealed over the head of his cock sucking harder than a vacuum cleaner. She continued to play with his prostrate, milking his shaft with the other hand, until she was sure she had every drop.

She held his cum in her mouth until he was completely spent. She opened her mouth showing him the load of cum, then swallowed.

She licked her lips, batted her eyelashes and asked, " are my oral skills acceptable master?"

He moved his hand in a 'so, so' motion.

Kadir grabbed his cock; "I'll just have to practice some more."

"I was just teasing baby. You're oral skills are fantastic! Cassandra, and Aphrodite are waiting for us on the beach. It's time to go join them."

"Okay master. What should I wear?"

"What you have on baby. It's a private beach."

They walked to the beach. Her arm around his waist, his hand caressing her magnificent ass.

Cassandra and Aphrodite hugged Kadir. The three of them were talking so fast, he couldn't understand a word. They began their equalizing ritual by forming a circle around him joining hands.

Casandra spoke. "Kadir, I welcome you into our family, our lives, our home, and our world. As we share a master, so too shall we share all that we are, and all that we have. You truly are my sister, now, and forever."

Aphrodite spoke next. "Kadir. I welcome you into our family, our lives, our home, and this world. As we share lovers, so too shall we share all that we are and all that we have. I would be very proud if you wish to become my daughter, and accept me as your mother."

Kadir replied to Cassandra. "Cassandra I thank you for your welcome into our family, our home, and our world. Our lives are as one now. As we share a master, so too shall we share all that we are and all that we have. You truly are my sister, now, and forever."

Kadir said to Aphrodite. "Aphrodite I thank you for your welcome into our family, our home, and this world. Our lives are as one now. As we share a lover, so too shall we share all that we are and all that we have. I would be proud to accept you as my mother, and become your daughter."

Aphrodite said to Kadir. "Kadir you truly are my daughter, now, and forever.

Kadir replied. "Aphrodite you truly are my mother, now and forever."

Aphrodite winked at Bob. "There ya go lover! Kadir's been bound, fucked, bonded, and equalized! Anything else ya need babe?"

Bob chuckled. "Not that I can think of sweet cheeks. It's been a great day for you too! You've adopted another daughter!"

Aphrodite kissed Kadir on the cheek. "Yeah! Well, even a goddess gets lucky once in a while."

They spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the beach. As the sun went down, Bob lit a campfire. He created some marshmallows, chocolate bars, and graham crackers, teaching Kadir and Aphrodite how to make s'mores. Cassandra already knew how from the night before. All three beauties went wild over them.

Afterwards, Cassandra, and Kadir relaxed in the hot tub.

Aphrodite spent nearly an hour riding Bob's enormous cock, bringing herself to several orgasms before finishing him off with her talented mouth, swallowing a huge load of his hot gooey cum.

Aphrodite kissed Bob. "Thanks for the fantastic sex lover! It's been fun! I have to get back to Olympus. What time does the fun start with Hera tomorrow?"

"Right after we get back from the beach. You gonna be here to watch her cum bath?"

"Hell yeah! Ta, ta babe."

Bob joined Cassandra, and Kadir in the hot tub, letting his aching muscles unwind from the workout Aphrodite had given them.

As he leaned back, Cassandra, and Kadir cuddled up to him, one on each side. Suddenly, a strange sense of foreboding came over him, sending a chill down his spine.

Cassandra, and Kadir both sensed his unease. They sprang forward looking first at each other, then at him.

Cassandra asked. "What's wrong master?"

"I'm not sure baby. I get a feeling something very bad is gonna happen soon. I don't know what, or when. But I do know, it's gonna be up to the four of us to stop it."

Kadir asked. "The four of us? You mean mom too?"

"Yes sweetie her too. Whatever it is, we don't have much time. I have to get the three of you ready for battle. We're gonna have to spend some time practicing down on the beach.

Cassandra asked. "How can we practice if we don't know what we're up against?"

I have some idea of what you need to know. I just don't know why you need to know it. Let's get down to the beach and I'll call Aphrodite."

to be continued...

bob54z
bob54z
553 Followers